Just 57 days until........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-06-30 8:39 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-29 3:51 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzz.......yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzzz

THE most booooooring Helmethead thread ever after discovering numbers on his keypad. *-)

What next after tomorrow......will he start counting the £millions a week his lunacy owes?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......never! :-|

Seeing as you've enjoyed it so much ;-) .......

I'm thinking of starting another thread called ........The Final Countdown :D ..........

You've shown everyone on the forum you know how to do simple subtraction with this thrilling thread so how about now showing us you know how to do simple addition......by totting up the weekly figures you're going to pay to the NHS?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-30 1:01 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-30 8:39 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-29 3:51 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzz.......yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzzz

THE most booooooring Helmethead thread ever after discovering numbers on his keypad. *-)

What next after tomorrow......will he start counting the £millions a week his lunacy owes?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......never! :-|

Seeing as you've enjoyed it so much ;-) .......

I'm thinking of starting another thread called ........The Final Countdown :D ..........

You've shown everyone on the forum you know how to do simple subtraction with this thrilling thread so how about now showing us you know how to do simple addition......by totting up the weekly figures you're going to pay to the NHS?

Damn you're a very Dumb Bullet *-) .......

I'm actually getting to the stage where p*ssing in your bucket is a waste of p*ss 8-) .......

After all p*ss has been useful forever.......unlike Marxists ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-07-02 8:37 AM

jumpstart - 2020-07-02 7:27 AM

I see there are 3million Chinese coming our way.

You mean 3 million wealthy HongKongers ;-) .....

They sound like my kinda migrant B-) .........

No, it's not about wealth at all......three million Hong Kong residents who are not coming to benefit spongers and idlers like you. Let's now see Johnson extend the exact same policy to Windrush victims who worked and paid their taxes here all their lives which his government attempted to deport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53246899

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-02 2:40 PM

No, it's not about wealth at all......three million Hong Kong residents who are not coming to benefit spongers and idlers like you. Let's now see Johnson extend the exact same policy to Windrush victims who worked and paid their taxes here all their lives which his government attempted to deport.

The Windrush victims are being compensated by the UK government ;-) ..........

Will your Commie chums in China be compensating the WORLD for the virus they have inflicted on us? >:-( ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-03 8:16 AM

Will your Commie chums in China be compensating the WORLD for the virus they have inflicted on us? >:-( ..........

So far only 3% of them have received compensation and the amounts have been pitiful. Too late for eleven of them who died after being deported. This government couldnt even get this right, not that they could ever compensate for the disgusting way these citizens were treated.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-03 9:50 AM

So far only 3% of them have received compensation and the amounts have been pitiful. Too late for eleven of them who died after being deported. This government couldnt even get this right, not that they could ever compensate for the disgusting way these citizens were treated.

Well if you feel so bad about it Barry ;-) .......

There's nothing stopping you from contributing? :D .......

As they should for wrongful imprisonment, denial of residency and citizenship, denial of access to healthcare, denial of access to any form of benefits and not allowing them to work. Still dragging their feet though.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/28/windrush-scandal-only-60-victims-given-compensation-so-far

They are your chums....not mine. https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

pelmetman - 2020-07-03 2:57 PM

No. I want you and your Tory Government who are responsible to pay for it. Ultimately we will all have to pay for it as the government does not have any of its own money.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-04 8:16 AM

No. I want you and your Tory Government who are responsible to pay for it. Ultimately we will all have to pay for it as the government does not have any of its own money.

You should know by now Pelmet doesn't do accountability. Everything which goes wrong is always someone elses fault.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-04 3:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-04 8:16 AM

You should know by now Pelmet doesn't do accountability. Everything which goes wrong is always someone elses fault.

Yep ......I'm accountable for helping stop you Marxists getting into No10 >:-) ..........

Now sod off back to your swamp LOSER (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Archived