AT LAST!!

John52

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-14 1:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 6:55 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-11 6:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 6:27 PM....................Its got everything to do with Tory/Cummings bashing ... Stop being a silly boy ... You'd get more respect if you just owned up to it rather than pretending you are concerned for others ... Its stomach churning

No it hasn't. It has to do with poor government performance. I'm interested in government competence, not which party is in office.

Under the same circumstances I would be making the same criticisms of any government of any stripe that was making such a fist of events.

Johnson's saving grace is that he is inexperienced and had selected an inexperienced cabinet, and that his predecessors allowed the essential reserves to be run down leaving him bereft of ammo when he needed it.

His inexperience shows in his choice of a "one note" cabinet, but having been so comprehensively dropped in it, any government would have struggled. However, being slow off the mark is his own error. Where criticism is due, it should be made. These are not children, they are adults who have pushed for their jobs.

It seems like only a few months ago you were pushing for in your area for folk to vote for anyone other than a Tory ... Lordy that was only a few months ago wasn't it ??? ... Now we are expected to believe you are not just plain old anti-Tory in your comments ??? ... Be nice if one of the squad just owned up to it rather than pretending

I did not think Boris, or the present incarnation of the Conservative party, were the best choice for the next UK PM or government in December, because I of their policy on Brexit.

I have previously lived with degrees of happiness, but never in ecstasy, under both Conservative and Labour governments, plus one coalition. Some I agreed with, some I didn't, and in some cases I disagreed strongly with some actions of the government of the day while broadly approving most of their actions. I think that is normal.

So, on Brexit I disagree strongly with the policy - which I think will prove damaging to the UK. You disagree, but I expect to be proved right. It is also my country, which give me the right to say so.

On the pandemic, as is now pretty much a matter of record, the government was slow to react, and has made a number of mis-steps, that have conspired together to leave us in a far greater mess that would otherwise have been the case. So, I say so on here, by way of conversation. Your world will not end as a consequence - yet. :-)

Where is the hypocrisy you are so quick to identify? I didn't vote for the present government, because I had low confidence in their abilities. Sadly, I think I'm already being proved right, and I expect that to apply also to Brexit. I did not vote for Corbyn because I thought him an even greater threat.

Those who did vote for the present government, and are deliriously happy with their choice are deluded, but must swim in their own midden - but don't expect me to dive in with you if I can possibly avoid it. It's your mess, which I doubt you have the ability to fix, so suck it up! I'm now just waiting for some adults to appear on the scene to clean up. :-D

If you thought Corbyn "an even greater threat" why did you push for folk to vote for anyone other than a Tory ???

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-05-14 3:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-13 4:15 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 9:18 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 8:54 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 8:30 AM

John52 - 2020-05-13 6:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 10:18 AM

the one country in Europe that had a head start and is separated by 22 miles of sea has the worst death toll.

Most of the UK media, including the BBC, is giving BoJo a very easy ride on that.

I find the world's press doesn't have the same agenda

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/12/uk-takes-a-pasting-from-worlds-press-over-coronavirus

They muse over how Britain has gone from being a world leader in pandemic management, to an example of how not to do it :-(

Dontcha think you should wait until its over before you Losers start gloating and spreading lies, like your mate Bullet with his UK death rate thread? *-) ...........

Yes I am sure the Tories would love a free reign so they can move on and bury all their mistakes after the event. If this is going to be a repeat of the Spanish Flu then this first wave will be nothing compared to the second one. Probably important while there is a bit of a lull that lessons are learned and perhaps when (or if) it comes back like a hurricane we are better prepared this time.

So why spread fake news that the UK death rate is the highest in Europe? :-| .........

Even using the unreliable figures we're actually 4th ;-) ..........

Last I heard it was north of 55000. Who is higher than that?

US.

Pelmets gone global now quoting Russia!

Surely you not still trying to claim the UK has the worst death rate in Europe? ;-) ......

Based on the unreliable figures......the death rate per 100,000 is.....

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

So kindly stop lying *-) .........

My reply to Barry's question asking which country has a higher total than 55000 was correct.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 6:27 PM....................Its got everything to do with Tory/Cummings bashing ... Stop being a silly boy ... You'd get more respect if you just owned up to it rather than pretending you are concerned for others ... Its stomach churning

No it hasn't. It has to do with poor government performance. I'm interested in government competence, not which party is in office.

Under the same circumstances I would be making the same criticisms of any government of any stripe that was making such a fist of events.

Johnson's saving grace is that he is inexperienced and had selected an inexperienced cabinet, and that his predecessors allowed the essential reserves to be run down leaving him bereft of ammo when he needed it.

His inexperience shows in his choice of a "one note" cabinet, but having been so comprehensively dropped in it, any government would have struggled. However, being slow off the mark is his own error. Where criticism is due, it should be made. These are not children, they are adults who have pushed for their jobs.

It seems like only a few months ago you were pushing for in your area for folk to vote for anyone other than a Tory ... Lordy that was only a few months ago wasn't it ??? ... Now we are expected to believe you are not just plain old anti-Tory in your comments ??? ... Be nice if one of the squad just owned up to it rather than pretending

I did not think Boris, or the present incarnation of the Conservative party, were the best choice for the next UK PM or government in December, because I of their policy on Brexit.

I have previously lived with degrees of happiness, but never in ecstasy, under both Conservative and Labour governments, plus one coalition. Some I agreed with, some I didn't, and in some cases I disagreed strongly with some actions of the government of the day while broadly approving most of their actions. I think that is normal.

So, on Brexit I disagree strongly with the policy - which I think will prove damaging to the UK. You disagree, but I expect to be proved right. It is also my country, which give me the right to say so.

On the pandemic, as is now pretty much a matter of record, the government was slow to react, and has made a number of mis-steps, that have conspired together to leave us in a far greater mess that would otherwise have been the case. So, I say so on here, by way of conversation. Your world will not end as a consequence - yet. :-)

Where is the hypocrisy you are so quick to identify? I didn't vote for the present government, because I had low confidence in their abilities. Sadly, I think I'm already being proved right, and I expect that to apply also to Brexit. I did not vote for Corbyn because I thought him an even greater threat.

Those who did vote for the present government, and are deliriously happy with their choice are deluded, but must swim in their own midden - but don't expect me to dive in with you if I can possibly avoid it. It's your mess, which I doubt you have the ability to fix, so suck it up! I'm now just waiting for some adults to appear on the scene to clean up. :-D

Absolutely spot on and they've already shown very clearly they don't like being held to account and only seem hellbent on creating yet more mess.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-14 5:43 PM

Absolutely spot on and they've already shown very clearly they don't like being held to account and only seem hellbent on creating yet more mess.

Fancy getting a glowing endorsement from the forums resident numero uno hater and open homophobe ... I'd ask for them to retract

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 6:02 PM

Fancy getting a glowing endorsement from the forums resident numero uno hater and open homophobe ... I'd ask for them to retract

You were free to counter the points Brian made in his post.......but clearly you were unable to.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-14 8:10 PM

You were free to counter the points Brian made in his post.......but clearly you were unable to.

Errr ... I replied to your post homophobe ... Think (if possible) before posting

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:05 PM

Errr ... I replied to your post

We can see that much Antony.....you were more interested in making a silly and childish snipe at me than addressing any of Brians points which after all, he made in reply to you that you were unable to counter.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-14 9:18 PM

We can see that much Antony.....you were more interested in making a silly and childish snipe at me than addressing any of Brians points which after all, he made in reply to you that you were unable to counter.

If you "can see that much" then what the fig you rattling on about ... Move on hater ... Und homophobe

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:30 PM

If you "can see that much" then what the fig you rattling on about ... Move on hater ... Und homophobe

Explaining you were free to counter the points Brian made in his post to you, but clearly unable to so chose to make silly sniping remarks to me just as you have again. The 'hatred' is coming from you. Oh and i neither fear or dislike genuine homosexuals but have no respect for those pretending to be homosexual in an attempt to play the homophobe card to sow discord like you do.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-14 10:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:30 PM

Explaining you were free to counter the points Brian made in his post to you, but clearly unable to so chose to make silly sniping remarks to me just as you have again. The 'hatred' is coming from you. Oh and i neither fear or dislike genuine homosexuals but have no respect for those pretending to be homosexual in an attempt to play the homophobe card to sow discord like you do.

I know I was "free to counter the points Brian made" ... Just as you on occasions have been free to throw homosexual slurs on here and then lie claiming you never said them ... Move on Hater

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-14 5:35 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 3:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-13 4:15 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 9:18 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 8:54 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 8:30 AM

John52 - 2020-05-13 6:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 10:18 AM

the one country in Europe that had a head start and is separated by 22 miles of sea has the worst death toll.

Most of the UK media, including the BBC, is giving BoJo a very easy ride on that.

I find the world's press doesn't have the same agenda

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/12/uk-takes-a-pasting-from-worlds-press-over-coronavirus

They muse over how Britain has gone from being a world leader in pandemic management, to an example of how not to do it :-(

Dontcha think you should wait until its over before you Losers start gloating and spreading lies, like your mate Bullet with his UK death rate thread? *-) ...........

Yes I am sure the Tories would love a free reign so they can move on and bury all their mistakes after the event. If this is going to be a repeat of the Spanish Flu then this first wave will be nothing compared to the second one. Probably important while there is a bit of a lull that lessons are learned and perhaps when (or if) it comes back like a hurricane we are better prepared this time.

So why spread fake news that the UK death rate is the highest in Europe? :-| .........

Even using the unreliable figures we're actually 4th ;-) ..........

Last I heard it was north of 55000. Who is higher than that?

US.

Pelmets gone global now quoting Russia!

Surely you not still trying to claim the UK has the worst death rate in Europe? ;-) ......

Based on the unreliable figures......the death rate per 100,000 is.....

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

So kindly stop lying *-) .........

My reply to Barry's question asking which country has a higher total than 55000 was correct.

Is your thread ......."UK now the HIGHEST death rate in Europe".........Correct? ;-) ........

Come on Bullet man up >:-) ..........

Archived