Lewis Hamilton gets Political

StuartO

jumpstart - 2020-06-19 7:25 PM

The uK has fought many wars. Germany,Japan, America, Spain,France. So where do we stand with these countries. Are they all enemies? Is my family an enemy of the state from over 100;years ago? Do we need apologies from all these countries? History is history and past.

Que ???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-19 7:25 PM

The uK has fought many wars. Germany,Japan, America, Spain,France. So where do we stand with these countries. Are they all enemies? Is my family an enemy of the state from over 100;years ago? Do we need apologies from all these countries? History is history and past.

Trying saying that to the BLM racists :D .........

They like to make the most of a historical grudge *-) ........

Frankly they have shot themselves in the foot in my view :-| .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-16 3:53 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-16 12:21 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-16 9:30 AM..................….Aaah......But has some loony lefty academic come along and try to rewrite their history, to "exclude" the many 1000's of labourer's who did the majority of the physical work? ;-) ..........

No, but then.……………….

Even though in your opinion the academics are both "loony" and "leftie", since their work seems to have been widely accepted among ancient historians and Egyptologists, they aren't seen by their peers as "loony". Whether their politics has any bearing on their findings I doubt. Is it necessary for anyone you choose to believe to be right wing? Does the right wing have some monopoly on knowledge?

Pelmet obviously believes 'rabid righties' are not intelligent enough to be academics. Maybe he has a point? ;-)

Typical Dumb Dumb ;-) .......

Confusing education with intelligence (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-06-16 12:21 PM

Where do you get the idea that the academics have "excluded" the thousands of labourers involved in building the pyramids? All I see is that they have questioned whether those thousands were slaves, in the modern sense, or not, and concluded that those buried with evidence of their status were not.

Perhaps I got the strange notion from being told the "Pyramids were not built by slaves" (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Archived