A-level algorithm leaked

Guest rael

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-24 3:40 PM

pepe63 - 2020-08-24 3:20 PM

malc d - 2020-08-23 5:00 PM

p.s. As you appear to know so much about the University system I'm guessing that you may well have secretly had a position there at some time.

Unless he was lecturing in Bullsh*tting or was perhaps nailing up some *curain rail battens in one (* whilst employed as a subbie by his younger, more successful brother ), then the nearest that Parasiteman would've got to a Uni', would've been if the route that the bus he drove took him past one! (lol)

For all his many years of Walter Mitty BS about being a self taught - self-made - yacht owning businessman - nonsense, let's remember that after 10 years(allegedly?) in the navy - which was all done and dusted with by his mid-late 20s anyway - the best job / " trade" he could muster on his own when he left, was driving a bus!! (lol) (lol)

Something he would've probably ("prolly") remained doing if he hadn't have been bailed out by the aforementioned brother... >:-)

Just sayin.... >:-)

Now, now, Pepe. One shouldn't mock the afflicted!

Though, in the case of the self-afflicted, I suppose a little mockery could occasionally be permitted! :-D

A bit too vicious for my liking Pepe. However I suspect Dave would rather be on the sharp end of your criticism than any sympathy from me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p.s. As you appear to know so much about the University system I'm guessing that you may well have secretly had a position there at some time.

Unless he was lecturing in Bullsh*tting or was perhaps nailing up some *curain rail battens in one (* whilst employed as a subbie by his younger, more successful brother ), then the nearest that Parasiteman would've got to a Uni', would've been if the route that the bus he drove took him past one! (lol)

For all his many years of Walter Mitty BS about being a self taught - self-made - yacht owning businessman - nonsense, let's remember that after 10 years(allegedly?) in the navy - which was all done and dusted with by his mid-late 20s anyway - the best job / " trade" he could muster on his own when he left, was driving a bus!! (lol) (lol)

Something he would've probably ("prolly") remained doing if he hadn't have been bailed out by the aforementioned brother... >:-)

Though, in the case of the self-afflicted, I suppose a little mockery could occasionally be permitted! :-D

Brilliant.......another cracking post from Pepe! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Curtain maker to "rock stars" (some local pub band).....lived aboard their "luxury yacht" but could only afford baked beans for meals (dinghy on the local pond)......also bailed out by wifes inheritance wasn't he? ;-)

Birdbrain - 2020-08-25 6:12 AM

Lordy ... Almost all the squad turning like a pack of wolves on poor old David ... Nice lot

'poor' 8-)

Thats not what he told us

He told us the housing crisis has increased his equity in his wife's bungalow

But I can't put it better than Brian did

One shouldn't mock the afflicted!

Though, in the case of the self-afflicted, I suppose a little mockery could occasionally be permitted!

(lol)

Guest pelmetman

Oh dear Pop Up ;-) ............

It appears you have to rewrite your files on me :D ..........

It was "me" who bailed out my older brother >:-) ...........

You have also got a few other things wrong :D .........

But I'll let you off as you obviously have a very sad and lonely life if all you can do with it is keep files on forum folk you hate 8-) ...........

BTW........Us professional curtain fitters would never use a "batten".......nasty ugly things they are.......a bit like you LOSERS >:-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.01ba4a8d3b27b56520c0f4372b226ad5.jpg

Guest pelmetman

I wonder if Pop Up is one of those parents who convinced their kids to go to university and get a useless degree and 10's of £1000's of debt? ;-) .........

That would explain why self made folk like me annoy them so much >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.3db41dd3c9095c53a4c47fe2ae1b5d74.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2020-08-24 6:02 PM

A bit too vicious for my liking Pepe. However I suspect Dave would rather be on the sharp end of your criticism than any sympathy from me.

Indeed :D ...........

If Pop Up gets too threatening all I need to do is cross the channel ;-) .........

He has a problem with going foriegn (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman

Lordy ... Almost all the squad turning like a pack of wolves on poor old David ... Nice lot

They don't like it up em :D ..........

Kinda guessing there's quite a few on here with kids who have a useless degree ;-) ..........

Perhaps they're feeling a bit guilty for encouraging their kids into debt and spending the rest of their kids inheritence on a German Cockmobile? >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-25 10:15 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-25 9:43 PM

Wot...... NO reply to a know nuffink...... by the forums clever folk? >:-) .......

Isn't it time you grew out of using baby language? :-|

Nope........Coz I'm dealing with Loser idiots >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-08-25 10:46 AM

Kinda guessing there's quite a few on here with kids who have a useless degree ;-) ..........

Perhaps they're feeling a bit guilty for encouraging their kids into debt and spending the rest of their kids inheritence on (Yet another) a German Cockmobile? >:-) .........

Brian Bump :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-25 10:40 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-25 10:46 AM

Perhaps they're feeling a bit guilty for encouraging their kids into debt and spending the rest of their kids inheritence on (Yet another) a German Cockmobile? >:-) .........

Brian Bump :D .........

See "Pyrrhic victory" string. :-D

Archived