What the Nasty Left dont want you to know...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-10-24 3:45 PM

To do that, defence barristers at times have to hold their noses. Notwithstanding, they are obliged to present the best defence for their client they can muster. It is a job that only a barrister can do. They may not like the case, but ultimately, someone has to take it. Otherwise, the legal system collapses.

It appears the Snake Starmer's nose prefers the odour of terrorist defending to prosecuting *-) ........

Unless you have evidence of him prosecuting IRA terrorists as Joke52 claimed? >:-) .........

Coz at the moment all I can smell is Loser Bullsh1t (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can add is Starmer must have the Pelmets of this world extremely worried as it seems all they can do is desperately try to invent slander and slurs from what seems like a pretty much impeccable career. It must be crucifying them that not only can he run rings around Johnson in Parliament (like shooting fish in a barrel) but he is squeaky clean and truly statesman like and proper Prime Minister material.

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 4:27 PM

To do that, defence barristers at times have to hold their noses. Notwithstanding, they are obliged to present the best defence for their client they can muster. It is a job that only a barrister can do. They may not like the case, but ultimately, someone has to take it. Otherwise, the legal system collapses.

It appears the Snake Starmer's nose prefers the odour of terrorist defending to prosecuting *-) .................

It is the same argument, it is a legal requirement for a defendant to be granted a defence, or no case can be heard. Where their is no doubt that a defendant is guilty, all a barrister can do is advise him/her to plead guilty. Otherwise, the accused (suspected terrorist or not), is legally entitled to a defence. That is how UK law works. You should know this. It is a good system that is common in civilised countries. It is what is meant by the "rule of law". What do you want instead? Kangaroo courts, lynchings, summary executions, secret police, "disappearances"?

You are referring to Starmer's period as a barrister. When he became DPP he was responsible for the prosecution of all suspected criminals or terrorists on behalf of the Crown. You are letting your party political prejudices get in the way of all reason.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-10-24 5:29 PM

All I can add is Starmer must have the Pelmets of this world extremely worried as it seems all they can do is desperately try to invent slander and slurs from what seems like a pretty much impeccable career. It must be crucifying them that not only can he run rings around Johnson in Parliament (like shooting fish in a barrel) but he is squeaky clean and truly statesman like and proper Prime Minister material.

Judging by the hornets nest of Losers I have stirred up :D ........

They don't like what I've dug up on their latest great White Dope (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Best you start shredding any evidence of Starmers links to his Snake Charmer Shiner >:-) ........

Can you shred downloaded stuff? (?) ......... :D .......

Brian Kirby - 2020-10-24 5:42 PM

It appears the Snake Starmer's nose prefers the odour of terrorist defending to prosecuting *-) .................

It is the same argument, it is a legal requirement for a defendant to be granted a defence, or no case can be heard. Where their is no doubt that a defendant is guilty, all a barrister can do is advise him/her to plead guilty. Otherwise, the accused (suspected terrorist or not), is legally entitled to a defence. That is how UK law works. You should know this. It is a good system that is common in civilised countries. It is what is meant by the "rule of law". What do you want instead? Kangaroo courts, lynchings, summary executions, secret police, "disappearances"?

You are referring to Starmer's period as a barrister. When he became DPP he was responsible for the prosecution of all suspected criminals or terrorists on behalf of the Crown. You are letting your party political prejudices get in the way of all reason.

Exactly.......and he just makes an absolute fool out of himself in the process.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-24 5:56 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-10-24 5:42 PM

Exactly.......and he just makes an absolute fool out of himself in the process.

So none of you can back up Joke 52's claim/Lies can you? >:-) ........

Snakey Starmer can expect a rough ride at the next election >:-) >:-) >:-) ........

Captain Hindsh1te will reap what he has sown B-) ........

Indeed.

Whatever our politics we should all hope the honest man wins, because its hugely damaging when liars and cheats prosper and get to the top >:-)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/21/boris-johnson-lies-marcus-rashford-prime-minister

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-24 6:06 PM

Indeed.

Whatever our politics we should all hope the honest man wins, because its hugely damaging when liars and cheats prosper and get to the top >:-)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/21/boris-johnson-lies-marcus-rashford-prime-minister

So you didn't vote for Blair? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 6:11 PM

Indeed.

Correct

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-24 6:23 PM

Indeed.

Correct

So who did you vote for? ;-) .......

Did the Communist have a candidate in your area? >:-) .........

Exactly whats got them all in a tizz as they know their Brexit Chump is no match for Starmer who shreds him in the HoC. All they have left is making up scurrilous stories to get themselves off on.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/26/the-tories-are-struggling-to-find-a-way-to-make-keir-starmer-look-bad

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/tories-should-be-terrified-of-starmer-s-ruthless-streak

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-24 7:06 PM

Exactly whats got them all in a tizz as they know their Brexit Chump is no match for Starmer who shreds him in the HoC. All they have left is making up scurrilous stories to get themselves off on.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/26/the-tories-are-struggling-to-find-a-way-to-make-keir-starmer-look-bad

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/tories-should-be-terrified-of-starmer-s-ruthless-streak

You Losers are obviously watching a different PMQ's to me (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-24 9:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 7:11 PM

You Losers ........

Who are these Losers?

You ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-24 9:37 PM

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 9:33 PM

John52 - 2020-10-24 9:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 7:11 PM

You Losers ........

Who are these Losers?

You ;-) ........

Never mind trying to escape......READ THAT ARTICLE

I don't need to read anything Dumbnuts ;-) ........

You need to prove what you have claimed........Just like your Botty Totty JOKE52 >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 6:26 PM

Indeed.

Correct

I think I voted for the Liberals back then

Honesty and Integrity are far more important to me than left or right wing, Brexit or Remain.

I will not help cheats to prosper

Which is why I could not vote for Tory Bliar or BoJo.

When a liar and cheat gets to the top of Government it sends out all the wrong messages.

It doesn't seem to bother you, but for a man of integrity its sickening having to work for a compulsive liar like BoJo.

As well as encouraging everyone else to lie and cheat if they want to rise to the top like BoJo has.

And making it impossible for other countries to trust his word

-- especially when he has already shown he is prepared to renege on it.

How can you expect the EU to strike a deal with someone they cannot trust?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-24 10:33 PM

Indeed.

Correct

Honesty and Integrity are far more important to me than left or right wing, Brexit or Remain.

When a liar and cheat gets to the top of Government it sends out all the wrong messages.

It doesn't seem to bother you, but for a man of integrity its sickening having to work for a compulsive liar like BoJo.

As well as encouraging everyone else to lie and cheat if they want to rise to the top like BoJo has.

Says the bloke who posts blatant lies about The Snake Starmer prosecuting IRA terrorists before he became DPP *-) .........

HYPOCRITE >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-10-25 8:18 AM

Indeed.

Correct

Says the bloke who posts blatant lies about The Snake Starmer prosecuting IRA terrorists before he became DPP *-) .........

Where did I say it was before he became DPP?

Keir Starmer may not have been prosecuting Terrorists at the same precise moment BoJo was being sacked for lyiing

Is that kind of nitpicking the best you can do?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-25 8:32 AM

pelmetman - 2020-10-25 8:18 AM

Indeed.

Correct

Where did I say it was before he became DPP?

You said ;-) ..........."who was prosecuting IRA terrorists when Bojo was being sacked for lying"

I suggest you google when Boris got the sack and compare it to when The Snake Starmer became DPP >:-) ........

You LOSER should do your homework before you start LYING (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 6:02 PM

Starmer can expect a rough ride at the next election >:-) >:-) >:-) ........

Yes of course.

The Labour leader invariably does get a rough ride.

Because the £billionaire 'newspaper' owners domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens are better off with BoJo.

The amazing thing is they are able to fool people like you into thinking BoJo (or 'Boris' to you *-) ) will look after you too *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-25 8:42 AM

pelmetman - 2020-10-24 6:02 PM

Starmer can expect a rough ride at the next election >:-) >:-) >:-) ........

Yes of course.

The Labour leader invariably does get a rough ride.

Because the £billionaire 'newspaper' owners domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens are better off with BoJo.

The amazing thing is they are able to fool people like you into thinking BoJo (or 'Boris' to you *-) ) will look after you too *-)

No matter how many Lies you tell to protect The Snake Starmer ;-) ............

He'll get a rough ride because he has a history of defending of terrorists, and proven association with Sh1tbag Shiner >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-25 8:45 AM

John52 - 2020-10-25 8:32 AM

Keir Starmer may not have been prosecuting Terrorists at the same precise moment BoJo was being sacked for lyiing

Is that kind of nitpicking the best you can do?

Catching you Loony Lefty Losers LYING is my favourite kind of nitpicking >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Archived