BoJo evading inquiry

John52

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-31 12:42 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 8:38 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-30 7:26 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 6:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-30 6:15 PM

I'm still waiting for that "proof" you were claiming to have! Where is it?

Seeing as you are refusing to accept reality ;-) .........

I guess its your problem :D ........

Meanwhile.....I'll carry on enjoying living in Brexit Blighty B-) ........

I always accept reality, there is no alternative. The question was not as to what is real, it was as to what is advantageous. You claimed to have proof that the UK was right to leave the EU. I asked for that proof. All I get is waffle and evasion. So, you can produce no proof. Is that correct?

Really??? ;-) ........

It's funny how you can't accept that Boris is doing a much better job of managing the Pandemic than any other EU country? >:-) .......

Really?? Three things to make your toes curl.

1 Have a look at John53's "Failures of State" string.

2 Read Friedland's linked review.

3 Note that the two authors of the book are both Times journalists (so on Murdoch's, not Guardian, payroll).

If you're honest, you'll just have to change you mind on your "much better job of managing the Pandemic than any other EU country" claim. Oooh er, Missus! They's cummin for yer! (lol) (lol)

John53? :-S ............Perhaps he's increased with constipation? ;-) ........

Well he is like the rest of you LOSERS........Full of it (lol) (lol) (lol).......

And just to ruin your HATER morning :D ............

"The UK's successful vaccine rollout means it is now in the best position of all major European nations"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9423563/Britains-daily-Covid-cases-fall-28-week-4-052-deaths-halve-43.html

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2021-04-01 9:04 AM.........................."The UK's successful vaccine rollout means it is now in the best position of all major European nations"............................

Well on the law of averages they had (albeit they are claiming credit for the work of others - but they are politicians!) eventually to get something right, didn't they?

Perhaps you could list all their virus control successes before December 2020? That's about 10 months, so there must be quite a list.

Brian Kirby - 2021-04-05 5:23 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-01 9:04 AM.........................."The UK's successful vaccine rollout means it is now in the best position of all major European nations"............................

Well on the law of averages they had (albeit they are claiming credit for the work of others - but they are politicians!) eventually to get something right, didn't they?

Perhaps you could list all their virus control successes before December 2020? That's about 10 months, so there must be quite a list.

Given he's already having a meltdown over the word 'Kent' for the British variant, his reply to the above will be most interesting. I expect it will consist of little more than half a dozen inane words CAPITALISED with the usual string of emoticons.

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps you could list the successes of the EU? >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-04-06 8:19 AM

Indeed I could, but I asked first, so politeness puts the onus on you.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-04-06 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2021-04-06 8:19 AM

Indeed I could, but I asked first, so politeness puts the onus on you.

Who created the vaccines task force..........Boris Johnson :D .........

Your turn >:-) ............

Guest pelmetman
thebishbus - 2021-04-07 10:38 AM

Guess who appointed Kate Bingham. (lol)

Brian B.

Naughty Brian :D ..........

You know the LOSERS HATE being told the truth (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-30 4:00 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-28 9:29 AM.............................The fact that you refuse to accept the evidence says more about you LOSERS than it does us WINNERS (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What "evidence" FGS? Exactly what is it that "proves" the UK was right to leave the EU? In what way will the man on that famous Clapham omnibus be better off out, than he was in?

You never got an answer to this question.

Instead he deflected....his usual default mode when stuck in a hole with no way out. :-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-07 4:43 PM

thebishbus - 2021-04-07 10:38 AM

Guess who appointed Kate Bingham. (lol)

Brian B.

Someone who knew that politicians couldn't / shouldn't be trusted with the job?

;-)

Someone who knew the EU couldn't be trusted to organise a vaccine in a Pandemic >:-) ........

Archived