We must be back in the EU!

Barryd999

5 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Yes that is true so you should be voting for that nice Mr Farage then not the bonkers right wing Actor.

Their irrelevance didnt really end well for everyone though really did it, as in it didnt end well for all of us?  Brexit is a disaster, Covid was an even bigger disaster, Johnson was a disaster and the Tory party is now a disaster but you are quite right. Mr Farage was perhaps the most influential politician in destroying the UK.  Without him and UKIP, probably none of the above would have happened. 

Phew . I for one am just thankful that you somehow managed not to shout " far right" or "racist" in that little box of crackers Barryd999 . Well done 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Brian Kirby said:

1  Strewth, you still don't get it, do you?  No, they did not.  In fact, they did not "prevent anything".  What they did (as I said above, especially for you!! 🙂) was that the one remaining person scheduled to travel on that flight should not be sent to Rwanda for a further three weeks, to allow his appeal against deportation had been heard in the UK courts.  The flight was actually free to go at any time, but just that one passenger should not be on it.  That charter of the flight was a complete waste of money as all of the intended 130 passengers successfully appealed the HO deportation orders in UK courts and won.  So, no passengers, no flight.  Simples!

What you are missing (or contriving to miss) is that the true reason the flight was abandoned (at considerable cost to the UK tax-payer), was a combination of HO incompetence in framing their deportation orders, and the rulings of the UK courts on the legality of those HO deportation orders under UK law.  Having lost on all 130 deportation orders, the HO has not yet been able to send a single individual to Rwanda.  Surely that tells you something about where the blame for that fiasco lies?

2  Please forgive me, I hadn't realised that you and Pelmet were both medically qualified!  😉  I'm now beginning to understand why the NHS has become such an unmitigated disaster. :classic_cool:

1,Strewth indeed,

"This is not true. A European Court of Human Rights ruling stopped the flight. It is a totally separate institution from the EU."

https://fullfact.org/europe/european-court-human-rights-rwanda-eu/

2, Please forgive me, I once thought you were intelligent🤣 

12 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

What? 

Don't you like the Fact that "Full Fact" has proved me right and Brian wrong?

Best get this thread pulled as it now makes Brian look silly🤣

I cant wait for Brian to reply but I was just really interested in how you think its proved you right and Brian wrong?  Are you drunk?

While we are waiting for Brian to demolish you yet again for about the thousandth time maybe for a laugh you could explain. 

13 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

I cant wait for Brian to reply but I was just really interested in how you think its proved you right and Brian wrong?  Are you drunk?

While we are waiting for Brian to demolish you yet again for about the thousandth time maybe for a laugh you could explain. 

So I presume you think Brian's opinion trumps Fullfacts?

While we are waiting, I suggest you read what Brian posted on here on Sunday. Before you make yourself look silly🤣 

Posted Sunday at 05:19 PM

28 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

So I presume you think Brian's opinion trumps Fullfacts?

While we are waiting, I suggest you read what Brian posted on here on Sunday. Before you make yourself look silly🤣 

Posted Sunday at 05:19 PM

He does indeed (Trump full fact). Read the actual ruling here. It appears to be exactly as Brian described. 

The ECHR ruled that this one Iraqi person should not be deported to Rwanda for three weeks while his case was ongoing. 

Therefore, they did not stop the flight.

https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/app/conversion/pdf/?library=ECHR&id=003-7359967-10054452&filename=Interim measure granted in case concerning asylum-seeker’s imminent removal from the UK to Rwanda.pdf

10 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

He does indeed (Trump full fact). Read the actual ruling here. It appears to be exactly as Brian described. 

The ECHR ruled that this one Iraqi person should not be deported to Rwanda for three weeks while his case was ongoing. 

Therefore, they did not stop the flight.

https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/app/conversion/pdf/?library=ECHR&id=003-7359967-10054452&filename=Interim measure granted in case concerning asylum-seeker’s imminent removal from the UK to Rwanda.pdf

So who to believe eh? Barry Fake News? Brian Fake News? or Fullfact?🤣

1 hour ago, Barryd999 said:

HaHaHa!  Thats you admitting you were wrong then.

Nope I'm just proving you and Brian are wrong.

Rwanda asylum flight cancelled after 11th-hour ECHR intervention

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/14/european-court-humam-right-makes-11th-hour-intervention-in-rwanda-asylum-seeker-plan

That's from your favourite rag too🤣

3 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

Nope I'm just proving you and Brian are wrong.

Rwanda asylum flight cancelled after 11th-hour ECHR intervention

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/14/european-court-humam-right-makes-11th-hour-intervention-in-rwanda-asylum-seeker-plan

That's from your favourite rag too🤣

But its you that is wrong!  Did you read the actual ruling? Can you point to the section where the ECHR demanded that the flight was cancelled please?

9 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

But its you that is wrong!  Did you read the actual ruling? Can you point to the section where the ECHR demanded that the flight was cancelled please?

So are you are saying the Guardian and the BBC along with many others MSN providers are wrong?

"But the flight was stopped after a late intervention from the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) led to fresh challenges in the UK courts."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61806383

As they are all saying it was the ECHR that stopped the flight🤣

2 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

So are you are saying the Guardian and the BBC along with many others MSN providers are wrong?

"But the flight was stopped after a late intervention from the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) led to fresh challenges in the UK courts."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61806383

As they are all saying it was the ECHR that stopped the flight🤣

Who stopped the flight? Not the ECHR.  Point me to the bit where the ECHR ordered the canceling of the flight please.  Read the ruling.  Well, just read Brians post.

37 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Who stopped the flight? Not the ECHR.  Point me to the bit where the ECHR ordered the canceling of the flight please.  Read the ruling.  Well, just read Brians post.

It appears everyone else apart from you and Brian know the ECHR caused the flight to be stopped. Yours and Brian's attempt to blame the Bullet and not the shooter is just making you both look very silly, keep it up🤣

31 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

It appears everyone else apart from you and Brian know the ECHR caused the flight to be stopped. Yours and Brian's attempt to blame the Bullet and not the shooter is just making you both look very silly, keep it up🤣

You've got it Barry Lineker . I'm surprised the boys haven't blamed that blooming big red bus . 

6 hours ago, Barry Lineker said:

Everyone else? Such as who? 

Lets try one more time. Did the ECHR order the flight to be cancelled? 

51 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Everyone else? Such as who? 

Lets try one more time. Did the ECHR order the flight to be cancelled? 

Still blaming the Bullet eh Barry999?

Flight grounded as European judges thwart plan to send UK asylum seekers to Rwanda

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-rwanda-flight-grounded-european-court-uk-asylum-seekers/

Even Europes MSN know who stopped the flight🤣

8 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

Still blaming the Bullet eh Barry999?

Flight grounded as European judges thwart plan to send UK asylum seekers to Rwanda

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-rwanda-flight-grounded-european-court-uk-asylum-seekers/

Even Europes MSN know who stopped the flight🤣

You can post all the "Thwarty" headlines or opinions you want. I posted the actual PDF ruling of the ECHR and thats all you need. Stop believing the Tories and the newspapers. Thats how you became so brainwashed in the first place.

It was a bonkers scam set up to fail so people like you would get all ranty about lefty lawyers, do gooders, Jeremey Corbyn and Remoaners and once again you fell for it.

When are you going to realise the Tories are not at all serious about stopping the flow of migrants into the UK. Its just more populist divisional clap trap.  I suspect they knew all long their dastardly plans would be foiled and simply dont care as its a win win for them as long as people like you carry on supporting the rhetoric. 

Have they found all those Albanians they set free in the middle of the night yet? No course not. working for a Roofer in Huddersfield I bet.

5 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

You can post all the "Thwarty" headlines or opinions you want. I posted the actual PDF ruling of the ECHR and thats all you need. Stop believing the Tories and the newspapers. Thats how you became so brainwashed in the first place.

It was a bonkers scam set up to fail so people like you would get all ranty about lefty lawyers, do gooders, Jeremey Corbyn and Remoaners and once again you fell for it.

When are you going to realise the Tories are not at all serious about stopping the flow of migrants into the UK. Its just more populist divisional clap trap.  I suspect they knew all long their dastardly plans would be foiled and simply dont care as its a win win for them as long as people like you carry on supporting the rhetoric. 

Have they found all those Albanians they set free in the middle of the night yet? No course not. working for a Roofer in Huddersfield I bet.

No point in getting angry with me Barry999, just because none of the British or European MSN believe yours or Brian's fake news🤣

Archived