No ovens!!!

Sandy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well really Mandy!

If you are going to be so rude as to bring up the VERY Subject!!!!!! of (Shock Horror Probe!!!!)

BREAD TRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What hope have anyofus got!

God help us and save us from the ijiots

Guest caraprof
CliveH - 2007-05-24 4:54 PM

That is all very well for you to say Dave - but i came on here having been away for a great w/e in the caravan - used the gas BBG outside and the Oven when it was raining and so I felt I had a valid contribution!

My reward?

Being called a Fascist by someone who it seems has already been banned for stunningly bad behaviour and obnoxious language and who revels in being childishly obtuse.

I am sorry if my robust defence offends you - but as it seems like anything goes on this Forum - I suggest you get used to it!

Just so everyone knows, this was your 'valid contribution'.

CliveH wrote:

As for Ovens!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I have read - I suggest the best thing Caraprof/Frank could do would be to stick his head in one!

Do we really need such a childish wind-up merchant on what is an excellent Forum.

Ends

Now, prior to that I had no connection with you whatsoever. I'd been engaged in a debate with Peter, where I'd abused no one but simply put an argument on why it is better to have an oven than not have one.

Peter was very rude in a reply to me and if there was any row going on it was with him.

You then chirp in with your offensive post as detailed above.

Now you are all innocent! It's me that's to blame all over again!

I repeat, you are an offensive hypocrite who is totally partisan in his attitude to some members of this site but not to others. Peter can say all the rude things that he wants, but I, who hadn't been nasty to anyone, get a barrage from him and then from you.

Once again I warn you, you mealy-mouthed moron, start a row and be offensive to me only if I first do the same to you. But when I haven't even mentioned your name, when I haven't been rude to anyone, please do not. If you do, you know what to expect.

And to all the others who are chipping in, I'm sorry to inform you that I will not slink away whilst idiots like CliveH attack me for no reason, apart from the fact that they don't like me. Which by the way worries me not one hoot!

Caraprof/Frank pr whoever you are

Take a chill pill mate

All that reppressed anger will do for you one day!

The head in the oven comment was a joke!

Only someone of with real problems could possibly take it seriously.

Get some help man

:-(

howie - 2007-05-24 6:13 PM

Only trying to get back to the original thread mush. Now if you don't i,m going to reply to Twooksies latest lewd and suggestive pm. 8-)

wasn't me honest - I've been slaving over a PC - defragging n spybotting n firewalling n stuff; any lewd messages must've come from Titillating Words of Tunbridge Wells and his buddies Boring of Bolton n Childish of Coventry n Disgusting of Daventry n Nauseating of Northampton

B-)

Guest peter
CliveH - 2007-05-24 3:53 PM

Brian

I agree with all that you say - and I like a pint in peace as well!

But I have to admit that my post above re "stop dogging" was very much a test of Caraprof/Franks state of mind.

Now - Where is my Pint?

Clive, are you acusing caraprof of "Dogging" now? I know he's a bit weird but I didn't know he was into Kinky sexual behaviour. (lol) (lol) :D

Hi Peter

I would like to say that this was a highly inteligent play on "spelling"

However - in all honesty - it was just me hitting the adjacent key on the QWERTY keyboard.

But I have to say that there may have been a modicum of subliminal input when it came to "Crapof"

(lol)

Guest peter
CliveH - 2007-05-24 3:53 PM

Brian

I agree with all that you say - and I like a pint in peace as well!

But I have to admit that my post above re "stop dogging" was very much a test of Caraprof/Franks state of mind.

It was not aimed at anyone - indeed it actually made more sense if it was aimed at Peter (it wasn't) - who could have been construed as having dug a whole for himself over the issue of not having an Oven - then going out and buying a portable one!.

Sits back and waits for a bucketful of vitriol and bile from our pet grumpy old man!

Now - Where is my Pint?

Sorry Clive, but I didn't go out and buy one to use in my M.H. As I have stated above, I already had it for my ex Caravan for use on hookup to save gas. So, Caraprof has no grounds to aim anything at me. Your the one who said what everyone else was thinking, about heads in ovens.

Anyone who doesn't like the argumentative tone that this thread has taken doesn't have to read it do they.

But you can't help yourselves can you? it's like a soap opera, that you have to see the next installment.

Brian Kirby - 2007-05-24 3:03 PM

Sad, is it not, that when some folk encounter an opinion that is counter to their own, they are unable to accept it is just that - an opinion. 

Even sadder, is that they then attack the holder of the opinion, rather than engaging with the opinion itself.  The holder bites back, and we're all off again down one of those interminably boring, destructive, uninformative exchanges of actual, and veiled, insults - with teddies flying in all directions.

Come on guys, these exchanges make no useful contribution to anyone else's knowledge - they are just silly, petty, private, argumets, that get pursued in public.  All this does is drive everyone else away, because the volume of the row blots out their attempts at reasoned discussion.  It ends up being about as illuminating as a brawl in a pub, and as unpleasant.  Peace be upon you all, PLEASE.  Now, can I just get back to my pint!

As usual it takes Brian or Dave N to bring a bit of common sense to these slanging matches (debates) - Chill Guys - There's more important things going on out there.....

Guest peter
twooks - 2007-05-24 10:58 PM

have you tried googling??

B-)

Is that some new and strange sexual practice that you've discovered Twooks? :D (lol)

Guest peter
twooks - 2007-05-24 11:03 PM

can't tell you that Petey - would upset the censors -

after all - how do I know you're old enough - just 'cos you stay up late at night and strut your stuff on here *-)

B-)

Well you must have heard the old saying "If your big enough, your old enough. ;-)

Archived