Place to see recommendation

amyjones

Well North Wales is a pretty big place and there are so many varied things to do I think you need to narrow down your question slightly! 

Have you a base in NW where you are looking for suggestions around or are you totally open to anywhere in NW?

Then what kind of thing do you like seeing? Coast, Mountains, Castles, Historic houses (eg NT), adrenalin rush like zip lines in the slate quarries, etc, etc...

Keith.

4 hours ago, amyjones said:

Can anyone suggest few places to see in Northwales?

Amy, you could google the Welsh 360, it's a route around Wales like the Scottish 500, you will find out a lot about the different places to visit

16 hours ago, Keithl said:

Well North Wales is a pretty big place and there are so many varied things to do I think you need to narrow down your question slightly! 

Have you a base in NW where you are looking for suggestions around or are you totally open to anywhere in NW?

Then what kind of thing do you like seeing? Coast, Mountains, Castles, Historic houses (eg NT), adrenalin rush like zip lines in the slate quarries, etc, etc...

Keith.

Actually I'm planning to go to Pembrokshire..So would like to know the best places to see nearby

10 minutes ago, amyjones said:

Actually I'm planning to go to Pembrokshire..So would like to know the best places to see nearby

"Pembrokeshire is a county in the south-west of Wales" so quite a way from NW :classic_smile:

Unfortunately it's not an area I've visited so can't help there but lets see who can...

4 hours ago, amyjones said:

Been going there for 45 years!

Pembroke itself and beaches south of it, bosherton Lily ponds, broad haven south, Tenby

West of Haverford west, Newgale, solva, st David's, whitesands, as far as Cardigan bay  anywhere really all coastline is pretty good, mwnt has a resident pod of dolphins easily seen from the headland,  

Archived