mobilvetta electrics

diga

Hi anyone had trouble with 2018 mobilvetta k yacht 79 control panel ours some times makes high pitched noise and panel is unusable you have to reset panel 

we have tried getting a new one but traillite nz want thousands for one

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, diga.

A fuel-filler problem with a New Zealand 2019 K-Yacht 79 was mentioned here last month

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/61221-mobilvetta-fuel-filler-issue/#comment-707085

so you might find it useful to discuss your control-panel fault with that motorhome's owner (GeoffC).

I also notice that there is a quite large (over 1000 members) UK Facebook group for owners of Mobilvetta K-Yacht models

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1974893295910709/

and if control-panel unreliability is a known issue with these motorhomes, that's where hands-on advice is most likely to be found.

(Unfortunately, if a motorhome manufacturer chooses to install unusual sophisticated electrical equipment and things go wrong with it after the vehicle's warranty has expired, it's commonplace for the motorhome's owner to be faced with a very large bill to put matters right.)

Hi 

Then again as Derek has pointed out you have a large membership following , so why not make your feelings known as a group, if these control units are going down. I have no idea who in NZ could look at your control panel Someone in that large group may be able to advise 

Regards 

It looks like Mobilvetta uses Nordelettronica 'habitation area' electrical equipment and that the control-panel in Diga's K-Yacht may be this one

image.png.5bd0ed3a396ad6e3d74576d7b8cfcabe.png

I'm guessing that this panel is 'bespoke' (ie. made specifically for Mobilvetta) and - if that's the case - a replacement panel could well be very expensive. 

Are you sure about that?

Nordelletronnica has been marketing control-panels with a "NE273" reference number for some time and with a design that looks like this.

image.jpeg.acd12b308b3440ed98e00ce952abd39f.jpeg

These certainly can be obtained for around €350, but I can't find any pricing information for the NE273 7S panel (though I'm now beginning to doubt whether it would have been fitted to Mobilvetta motorhomes in 2018).

If Diga provides details (make and exact model) of control-panel fitted to his 2018 Mobilvetta K-Yacht 79, it may be possible to say whether a replacement panel could be sourced at a more reasonable price.

Guys,

It looks like this is yet another thread where a new forum member posts a question and then never returns for a follow up...

image.png.f4a2da9ebe9d1fc528a66117cf0036bf.png

@diga if you are still following please post more details on your control panel make/model. Thank you.

Keith.

This link is to the 'Help Centre' website of the New Zealand dealership (TrailLite Group) for Mobilvetta motorhomes and the advice given relates to the main control-panel's functionality.

https://knowledge.traillite.co.nz/en/knowledge/lesson-one-control-panel-mobilvetta

The control-panel shown on the video is clearly a Nordelettronica NE273 7S unit and - when the panel is switched on - what appears makes it clear that the panel is 'bespoke'.

image.png.b5a10ecf9386f34b242acb6111f672c1.png

I said earlier that I was unsure whether the NE273 7S panel would have been fitted to a 2018-vintage K-Yacht. However, this 2017 multi-lingual Mobilvetta User and Maintenance Manual includes information on that panel.

https://www.camperinfinity.app/istruzioni/mobilvetta/Mobilvetta_2017.pdf

The alternative panel described in the Manual is a Nordelettronica NE276. This is a much less sophisticated unit than the NE273 7S and I'd expect the NE276 to be fitted to cheaper Mobilvetta models. The panel shown in the Manual is actually referred to as a NE276M and carries the word "MOBILVETTA" on it - so that might also indicate 'bespoke' functionality.

Returning to Diga's original enquiry, I don't think anyone on this forum will be able to comment productively on whether the control-panel fitted to K-Yachts is known to be problematical. And - given the design/specification of the panel -  it is probably not realistic to expect a repair to be practicable, nor to obtain a replacement panel other than through a Mobilvetta dealership (and at whatever the asking-price is).

Hi 

If "Diga" confirmed his model of panel  it would have been very helpful 

They are available in Italy from €280 to €350 and much cheaper that what dealers may quote as Diga advises they were looking for thousands???

Regards 

A NZ dollar is currently worth £0.49 = so the cost of a replacement panel may be disheartening but not require remortgaging the house...

I have found no on-line adverts anywhere for the 7" touchscreen panel, though a recent Nordelettronica catalogue includes the panel as one element of a multi=component electrical system (control panel + distribution/fuses box + water reservoirs contents sensors + wiring looms). No price details though and the panel will be a 'universal' version, not Mobilvetta specific.

Hi,

I would advise Diga to contact some of the Motorhome Clubs in Italy and they will help him out without hesitation in purchasing the control panel as  i have advised for €280 -€350 (495NZD-618NZD) depending on spec

He can PM me if he wishes for further contact 

Regards

Archived