Ok lets see the rabbit

michele

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tony, and nice to see that big smile again. Michele,s photo is unusual by the fact that its less than flattering to say the least. We all know how cruel the camera can be in those unguarded moments and I think it does her credit where she adopts the attitude of "take it or leave it" and its no skin of my nose.

You can bet your life that most users would take a lot of time and effort to present themselves in the best light, which is only natural, and no doubt Michele could have come up with quite a few better ones, but not a bit of it, and this is what I really sets it apart.

Thinking on it, the only lady not to provide a photo of herself is Twooks. Perhaps she lacks the confidence, but come on Jackie, have some trust in our ability to accept you, warts and all, as you are and safe in the knowledge that any comments will always be given in the best possible taste.

michele - 2007-08-20 3:35 PM

Although pete seems I need a good cross your heart :$

You look fine to me Michele (creep, creep). You can't beat eau naturelle. :D

howie - 2007-08-20 7:22 PM

Hi Tony, and nice to see that big smile again. Michele,s photo is unusual by the fact that its less than flattering to say the least. We all know how cruel the camera can be in those unguarded moments and I think it does her credit where she adopts the attitude of "take it or leave it" and its no skin of my nose.

You can bet your life that most users would take a lot of time and effort to present themselves in the best light, which is only natural, and no doubt Michele could have come up with quite a few better ones, but not a bit of it, and this is what I really sets it apart.

Thinking on it, the only lady not to provide a photo of herself is Twooks. Perhaps she lacks the confidence, but come on Jackie, have some trust in our ability to accept you, warts and all, as you are and safe in the knowledge that any comments will always be given in the best possible taste.

I ONLY do best possible taste Howie, whether I can find a photo suitable for a family site .. .. .. .. .. . and then

phew .. .. .. the techie details of actually putting it on here - might need a few more glasses of the red stuff before I tackle that one

besides - I'd hate to disappoint you Howie - but I don't actually have any warts - - let alone any all

:D :D

B-)

I'm like 'chele - perfect in everyway - only the brunette version - well actually now it's more grey *-) ]

Guest JudgeMental

Well what a pathetic lot - trying to continue their sad virtual & secretive existence ...*-)

Men or mice ......

Here comes the Judge!....... :-D

353553547_summer2007068.JPG.7e9a97afb2444a0fc1dd7dcb72f62dc0.JPG

I think you,ve misunderstood my last posting where I said the camera can be cruel. This applies to everyone, and the point I wanted to make was that Michele posted her,s without any qualms or false modesty, and the confidence she shows in herself is the reason I like it so much. :-(

the tortoise - 2007-08-20 9:34 PM

I notice that there is some reticence amongst the other contributors to show their true selves though.

Hi tortoise

what about you then, how many pictures would that take ??

J9withdogs - 2007-08-17 2:07 PM

I will if you will Mick :D

I'm going to, but i'm not so vain as to have my own photo's on the puter so have to find one in the photo box and scan it over.So you you will all have to wait a bit longer to see my offering.

Mick H.

Archived