Ok lets see the rabbit

michele

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony

The photo was taken by a foreign couple, Croatian I think - we'd just taken theirs so they offered to take ours for us. The dogs are quite cleaver but they'd rather chew the camera than take piccies!

Judge - now then, settle down my old sweetie, you know there's time enough for you and Howie ... just be patient ... ;-)

Tony Jones - 2007-08-23 6:51 PM

The manufacturers of my current van went bust some time ago. Sunk without trace and no way of checking back with them. I,m having the windows tinted tomorrow, and as they do decals as well i,m tempted to have the letters S E (special edition) added to the existing logo. Although it does,nt have all the extras fitted to justify this, it will still mean a extra two or three thousand pounds on the book price when it comes to trading in. Easy enough to do, and remember we are talking about dealers and salesmen here so honesty is not really an issue. Never the less, your thoughts on this matter would be very much appreciated before I proceed, and I look forward to your views on this matter.

Was there actually an "SE" version of your van in the real world, or does it only exist on Planet Howie? If there was, then you MIGHT be open to a charge of misrepresentation. Although dealers can be expected to know what they're buying, I invite you to think about the next innocent starry-eyed young buyer down the line, who thinks he/she is getting an upmarket model only to discover (perhaps much later) that they've only got your bog-standard van. Of course, they'd have recourse to the dealer for whatever extras were "implied" by the "SE," but YOU'D know it was all your fault, and just for the sale of a measly few quid! Knowing what a sensitive soul you are, I fear you'd lie awake at nights thinking of their disappointment, and wondering how they were feeling....

Well, you did ask for moral guidance, and we do guilt really well!

Tony

Yes, there actually was a SE model Tony and perhaps I should explain further. We bought the van brand new, but it had been ordered by someone else who then decided not to buy it after all. The original order was to SE specification but one or two items bringing it up to SE spec. were left out, so strictly speaking it would be as you say "misrepresentation".

I would,nt call £2000/£3000 measly, but have to admit that this amount (or any other amount come to think of it) cannot justify deception, no matter how slight.

I did give the matter some thought, but I doubt if I would have had it done and your reply only confirmed how I really felt about it. This is down to a number of things including a strong Methodist upbringing, my Mum and Dad who drummed into me the importance of honesty and last but not least I would hate for you to think of me as the black sheep of the family. (Sorry about that last remark Tony, tried to keep it serious all the way through, but in this respect I am truly beyond redemption).

Howie, it beggers belief that you are NOW after mel, are they no morals with you how low will this man go!!! ( limbo dancing under a worm? ) I am most upset with you, after the "internet affair" we had yes HAD & i will be sending back those pictures you sent me of you posing at a naturist event.   

Maggie

he he or ho ho

Maggie ... you had me worried then ... I was reading your post as if it was Chopper who was having the fling with Howie! 8-)

Sorry to disillusion you but me and Howie, well ... it's been going on for quite a while now ... in his mind that is! It gives him something to do and keeps his little brain cell from ceasing up altogether you know. :->

Mel B - 2007-08-28 1:17 PM

Maggie ... you had me worried then ... I was reading your post as if it was Chopper who was having the fling with Howie! 8-)

Sorry to disillusion you but me and Howie, well ... it's been going on for quite a while now ... It gives me something to do and keeps my little brain cell from ceasing up altogether you know. :->

I know this is a open forum Melanie, but a little more discrection please. When was the the last you checked your oil. Don,t want your engine "ceasing" up on you as well, :->

Mel B - 2007-08-28 7:53 PM

Now then Howie, you naughty boy, changing my words again .... tut, tut ... shall have to give you a good thrashing when we next meet ... >:-) Oh, just realised you'll enjoy that! :$

No I won,t Mel, and your,e getting me mixed up with Chopper again. What happened to your old mans trousers in that photo. Should know by now that flatulence and elasticated ankles and waistbands don,t mix. 8-)

The Cougar Club is older women like me and you pardon, who go out and get what they want . They know exactly who and when and what they want have money travel flings drink champagne and in general live the life .

Its the latest craze in LA and apparently it only belongs to women all the young men fancy them. I,m joining it now :D :D (lol)

Archived