Ok lets see the rabbit

michele

Yeah Mick,

Thats not nice :D Vanity I have no option I am very rearely in a photo but when they are finally put on here the hubby and kids don't delete mine mores the pitty they just leave me with the rest and that might be in the middle of 500 odd.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get a photo into here?

If it works this is the more (much more!) attractive half of the partnership with the poor old dog in her pushchair. The mutt is 15 now and her back legs are going. She still manages to walk down the lane as far as her favourite sniffs, but it's uphill on the way back and she can't manage it - hence the bespoke baby buggy.

lucy_pram.jpg.ea7b2b3d577173f3cad1855060662885.jpg

JudgeMental - 2007-08-20 11:01 PM

Well what a pathetic lot - trying to continue their sad virtual & secretive existence ...*-)

Men or mice ......

Here comes the Judge!....... :-D

Hey Eddie, maybe YOU'RE the long-lost relative Howie's always looking for?

Tony

Guest JudgeMental
Tony Jones - 2007-08-21 1:18 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-08-20 11:01 PM

Well what a pathetic lot - trying to continue their sad virtual & secretive existence ...*-)

Men or mice ......

Here comes the Judge!....... :-D

Tony

If I was Howie's long lost relative I would remain well and truly lost! :-D

Tony Jones - 2007-08-21 1:18 PM

Tony

Not one of us Tony, discounted Eddie as soon as I seen that glint of intelligence in his eyes, AND he,s using a fork to eat that prawn cocktail. To upper class for the likes of us i,m afraid.

Tony Jones - 2007-08-22 4:47 PM

Less of the "US." We've already established to everyone's satisfaction that I'm not the missing branch of your family tree!

"To everyones satisfaction ?". Listen bro, as far as I remember you are the only one to dispute the undisputable, but if being in denial pops your cork then thats no problem at all. How many times did that cock crow?.

Still trying to work out how to get my photo on this forum, but i,ll get there eventually.

Guest JudgeMental

"Listen bro"

Blimey Tony!, you have a new brother.... :-D

God help us! well,... you anyway ;-)

This post has legs and will travel as long as they come out of their shells....

well done Michele! and you are both a fascinating & formidable looking women! ( I always new :-D )

Listen Eddie, you being the judge and all I now ask you to study the two avatars previous to your posting. Surely to deny a more than strong family connection is futile, but this of course I leave to your impeccable reputation for honest and fair appraisal, and renowned knowledge of gas tank connections. *-)

J9withdogs - 2007-08-22 6:31 PM

Still trying to work out how to get my photo on this forum, but i,ll get there eventually.

Can I help you, Howie *-)

Let me give the matter some thought Jan, but a very a liberated and generous offer I must say. :$

howie - 2007-08-22 6:39 PM

J9withdogs - 2007-08-22 6:31 PM

Let me give the matter some thought Jan, but a very a liberated and generous offer I must say. :$

In the 'uploading-a-photo-onto-the-forum' sort of way Howie >:-(

howie - 2007-08-22 5:35 PM

Tony Jones - 2007-08-22 4:47 PM

Less of the "US." We've already established to everyone's satisfaction that I'm not the missing branch of your family tree!

"To everyones satisfaction ?". Listen bro, as far as I remember you are the only one to dispute the undisputable, but if being in denial pops your cork then thats no problem at all. How many times did that cock crow?.

May I refer you to YOUR OWN WORDS on 16th April, in the Chatterbox thread headed "Avatar Missing?"

Dear Tony. I,ve just given this matter some serious thought and come to the conclusion that this was simply a case of coincedence and mistaken identity. Hope this does,nt destroy your hopes and dreams and if further counselling is required please feel free to call on my help and expertise on such matters. With sympathy and regards. Howie.

NOW who's in denial?

Tony

Tony! I'm shocked ... you of all people ... don't you know you've got to be kind to dumb animals!!!!!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Just because Howie's going senile doesn't mean you can poke fun at him for loosing his way every now and then. ;-)

Guest JudgeMental

13 posts since last picture......

lets keep it on topic - this could be the mother of all threads....

watch out Brian's GAS!thread - Michele's going to topple you ( I nearly did with my gas one until it got vaporised) *-) *-) *-)

Tony Jones - 2007-08-22 7:41 PM

howie - 2007-08-22 5:35 PM

Tony Jones - 2007-08-22 4:47 P

May I refer you to YOUR OWN WORDS on 16th April, in the Chatterbox thread headed "Avatar Missing?"

Dear Tony. I,ve just given this matter some serious thought and come to the conclusion that this was simply a case of coincedence and mistaken identity. Hope this does,nt destroy your hopes and dreams and if further counselling is required please feel free to call on my help and expertise on such matters. With sympathy and regards. Howie.

NOW who's in denial?

Tony

Merely a piffling detail Bro, and it saddens me to think you went all the way back to April in an attempt to confuse and once more muddy the waters.

Forget that for now anyway, and lets see you do what you do best, moral guidance.

The manufacturers of my current van went bust some time ago. Sunk without trace and no way of checking back with them. I,m having the windows tinted tomorrow, and as they do decals as well i,m tempted to have the letters S E (special edition) added to the existing logo. Although it does,nt have all the extras fitted to justify this, it will still mean a extra two or three thousand pounds on the book price when it comes to trading in. Easy enough to do, and remember we are talking about dealers and salesmen here so honesty is not really an issue. Never the less, your thoughts on this matter would be very much appreciated before I proceed, and I look forward to your views on this matter.

J9withdogs - 2007-08-22 7:14 PM

In the 'uploading-a-photo-onto-the-forum' sort of way Howie >:-(

I do beg your pardon Janine, and a simple misunderstanding on my part i,m afraid.

I presume you mean that I send you a picture of myself and you can then downsize it ( always the problem ) and put it on the forum for me.

a spiffing idea if I may say so, and please send me by p.m. your e.mail address and bank details ( don,t forget the sort code ) and i,ll get on with it straight away.

Oh, alright then, here's one taken in July in 'sunny' France!!! We were trying our hardest to grin stupidly (yes I know we managed to!) and not get blown off the cliff!!! I was doing my Bugs Bunny impression ... while he was doing his "I desparately need to go to the loo" stare.

1655265580_Topofcliffe.jpg.dca037ebd01a59f7ae30b7997c712955.jpg

The manufacturers of my current van went bust some time ago. Sunk without trace and no way of checking back with them. I,m having the windows tinted tomorrow, and as they do decals as well i,m tempted to have the letters S E (special edition) added to the existing logo. Although it does,nt have all the extras fitted to justify this, it will still mean a extra two or three thousand pounds on the book price when it comes to trading in. Easy enough to do, and remember we are talking about dealers and salesmen here so honesty is not really an issue. Never the less, your thoughts on this matter would be very much appreciated before I proceed, and I look forward to your views on this matter.

Was there actually an "SE" version of your van in the real world, or does it only exist on Planet Howie? If there was, then you MIGHT be open to a charge of misrepresentation. Although dealers can be expected to know what they're buying, I invite you to think about the next innocent starry-eyed young buyer down the line, who thinks he/she is getting an upmarket model only to discover (perhaps much later) that they've only got your bog-standard van. Of course, they'd have recourse to the dealer for whatever extras were "implied" by the "SE," but YOU'D know it was all your fault, and just for the sale of a measly few quid! Knowing what a sensitive soul you are, I fear you'd lie awake at nights thinking of their disappointment, and wondering how they were feeling....

Well, you did ask for moral guidance, and we do guilt really well!

Tony

Mel B - 2007-08-23 5:59 PM

Oh, alright then, here's one taken in July in 'sunny' France!!! We were trying our hardest to grin stupidly (yes I know we managed to!) and not get blown off the cliff!!! I was doing my Bugs Bunny impression ... while he was doing his "I desparately need to go to the loo" stare.

That's you two accounted for, but who took the picture - a dog or a rat?

T x

Archived