Gas issues

My Mobilvetta 59 plate motorhome has built in oven, freezer & fridge. My problem is I'm unable to get the fridge to work on gas, it will light but continually clicks/sparks. Also, oven will light but stays on low flame, turn knob up but nothing happens!!

Please has anyone experienced any of these issues. thanks.

If the hob works fine then I would start by checking that the isolation tap for the tower has not been turned off, possibly knocked by accident?

If the isolation tap is fully open then you need to measure the gas pressure at the tower to check for a blockage.

• Like 1

It could be useful to know the exact model of Mobilvetta motorhome involved.

Keith seems to be assuming (not unreasonably) that "built in oven, freezer & fridge" means that the vehicle may have a Dometic Tec Tower unit, where an oven is grafted to the top of a fridge/freezer, but that may not be the case.

A "59 plate" means that the Mobilvetta is now 15 years old and - if the gas side of the fridge/freezer has not been cleaned reasonably recently - the gas-igniter not turning off after the gas has ignited would be a predictable consequence.