What on Earth

A W

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-10-03 11:20 PM Not PMT, Frank - I think that she just HATES you :D

Yes, well that's pretty obvious but it's affecting her judgement and making her look pretty stupid. All this offensive talk about me 'bullying' people!

I'm having a bit of fun with my location at present and most people can see the joke. Guess who is the only person who can't?

Now whenever Starspirit has had a go at me, would she come to my defence? God forbid! But if I have a bit of a go, in jumps Mel B, usually when the thread has died a natural death.

She hasn't the brains to see that the time has come to leave it alone and just has to leap in and stir things up!

And as for the peage crash thread, that was classic Mel B. Read it please. The whole point of the original post was that this horrible accident could happen to any of us.

But along comes our little headmistress and without using any grey cells in she goes banging on about how we shouldn't find this funny. No one did you stupid, stupid woman!

I repeat, Mel B is a bossy sh*t stirrer of the first order and as far as I'm concerned she can bugger off tomorrow, but I won't be bullied by the likes of her into leaving this site.

So do me a favour bossyboots, if you don't like me, ignore me. Please, please, ignore me. That would not only be wonderful but would mean much more harmony as many threads would simply die without your bitchy interventions.

Edited to say - I'm sorry if this is a bit strong J9 but her dislike of me is colouring her already pretty poor judgement and I'm getting heartily sick of the way that she constantly finds an excuse to attack me.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reason,

yet again some long winded replies about how hard done by some of 'the gang' is. They court something to be said, then moan. Its their favourite thing in life.

And even if the dont court something, they just cant have anything bad or negative being said against anything anyone says about anyone in 'the gang'

It is pathetic.

Guest caraprof
handyman - 2007-10-04 8:24 AM the reason, yet again some long winded replies about how hard done by some of 'the gang' is. They court something to be said, then moan. Its their favourite thing in life. And even if the dont court something, they just cant have anything bad or negative being said against anything anyone says about anyone in 'the gang' It is pathetic.

I've decided to join the ranks of the many people who can't stand you. Your only role on this forum, now that you've realised how your stupid and intellectually-challenged interventions are despised by the majority, seems to be to play the role of the child in the playground whom no one likes.

Because you've made yourself unpopular your only remaining role is to constantly whinge on about the supposed clique that doesn't want you in it. And who can blame them?

Now in order to be able to communicate with you, I need to know what your first language is, as it's obviously not English.

Take this phrase from your quote above: "They court something to be said..."

What does this mean? What is 'courting' in this context? I remember courting my wife, and the Queen has a court, but I've no idea what you're on about!

And then you use it again and write: "And even if the dont court something, ..."

'Even if the dont (don't) court something....?'

What the hell is this? 'the dont court?

Is it Esperanto, or is it just gibberish from someone with an IQ of about 80?

Finally, I'm sorry if this post is too long for you. You've already implied that you appear to have the attention span of a goldfish, so now and again, just for you, I'll write a short response to you without any words of more than three syllables.

Guest caraprof
handyman - 2007-10-04 8:24 AM the reason, yet again some long winded replies about how hard done by some of 'the gang' is. They court something to be said, then moan. Its their favourite thing in life. And even if the dont court something, they just cant have anything bad or negative being said against anything anyone says about anyone in 'the gang' It is pathetic.

A short reply that Handyman may be able to understand.

Sorry if no one appears to like you Handyman. Some of them don't like me either but you really should stop worrying about it.

It seems that you're upset 'cause no one likes you and you're not in a 'gang'.

Well you're not in a gang because you're nasty and thick and to be honest, no one actually does like you.

You's a likkle s**t stirer and you's only comes out with something to say when you sees an opening to stir it up more ...

Well you have to be in the gang to do that and your not so there :D

we do enough stiring of our own in your eyes so why would you want to hang around us. Go off and try to help someone, were fine on our own ;-)

michele - 2007-10-04 10:05 AM

You's a likkle s**t stirer and you's only comes out with something to say when you sees an opening to stir it up more ...

Well you have to be in the gang to do that and your not so there :D

we do enough stiring of our own in your eyes so why would you want to hang around us. Go off and try to help someone, were fine on our own ;-)

Who was that nuclear warhead aimed at Michelle?

Frank,

You have an obsession with demeaning folks by continually calling them stupid, thick,dumb and any other variations on the word.

There are no educational qualifications needed to join this forum so why is it an issue with you if people don't equal your supposed level of education.

Grow up man, learn to get on with people, you might actually find you like it.

Yes !Perhaps thats why Donna did not have ago at me.

In my defence I have not called him anything just a plain s**t stirer He knows why & if he does not then I suggest he go's and read's his little tippets where he endevers to get people all stoked up again.

Once again all this causes hag and there is enough with out his toupence worth . probably spelt wrong but who cares.

Other than that he is still not coming in my pretend gang :D

I have just read some of the messages on this post and am amazed that so much time has been wasted by so many people sniping at each other. The forum seemed a good idea when I started reading some of the hints and tips but I will not bother any more - the MMM mag is terrific, when the snipers have something constructive to say the forum is good, but it is getting worse by the day with this type of thread.

I will not read any replies as I have no intention of logging on here again so don't waste your time replying please - just keep having fun....? :-(

Guest caraprof
donna miller - 2007-10-04 10:21 AM Frank, You have an obsession with demeaning folks by continually calling them stupid, thick,dumb and any other variations on the word. There are no educational qualifications needed to join this forum so why is it an issue with you if people don't equal your supposed level of education. Grow up man, learn to get on with people, you might actually find you like it.

Dear Doctor Donna,

I'll try to explain this simply to you. It's called argument and debate. When someone attacks you and makes stupid unfounded comments such as Handyman is always doing then it's fair game to point out their shortcomings. And let's face it, he has many.

You have just pointed out to me what you consider my shortcomings, so why can't I do the same? Perhaps you could publish a list of what we're allowed to criticise about people, so that I no longer step over this mark that you've drawn?

You of course, as you recently told me in all seriousnous, in a recent PM, have a degree, a Masters and a Ph.D. so must be extremely bright and I'm happy to acknowledge that. It's just a pity that, like another member of your coven, you take every opportunity to attack me whilst totally ignoring the bile that spews from others.

Go figure, as our American cousins say!

Guest caraprof
catinou - 2007-10-04 11:00 AM I have just read some of the messages on this post and am amazed that so much time has been wasted by so many people sniping at each other. The forum seemed a good idea when I started reading some of the hints and tips but I will not bother any more - the MMM mag is terrific, when the snipers have something constructive to say the forum is good, but it is getting worse by the day with this type of thread. I will not read any replies as I have no intention of logging on here again so don't waste your time replying please - just keep having fun....? :-(

I don't actually believe that you won't sneak back and have a look at the responses to your post. And I know that you'll be reading this soon, so here goes.

Why are you so silly as to judge an entire forum because we have the occasional argument? Do you throw out your TV because some of the programmes are rubbish?

Anyone with any sense on this forum chooses what he or she wishes to read. If you want help with anything technical there's 'Motorhome Matters' and others, which can be excellent.

I have never seen a lively forum, on any subject, where arguments don't develop. Forums have become the modern-day equivalent of the pub taproom and serve a useful purpose.

I would not have discussions such as some that go on here with close friends, as I want to keep them as friends, but on a forum you can have a thumping good argument without the risk of falling out with people who really matter to you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. One of the biggest irritants on this forum, isn't the people who argue, it's the ones who can't resist banging on and moaning about the people who argue. You prolong the rows and add nothing!

Edited to say:

Catinou, I thought that you were going for good. Is this why, as I type, you're still listed in those logged on?

Frank

I would say the same whoever was the guilty party, It's not always about you,so stop making it such.

It's just getting so boring, as are your comments about "our little coven"

For the record..........

As you are a stickler for detail, and insist on calling myself and many others stupid, A coven is described as a gathering of witches, (none of the ladies on here have been proven to be so in a court of law ) nor do we gather, we do not know each other on a social scale and merely reply to each others postings as we see fit. So how then, can you insist we belong to a coven.

Everything can be twisted to suit the individual, however, I will stop short of calling you stupid for your frequent mistakes in describing the ladies on here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think the debate, the arguing, the exchange of banter and views, and yes even the bitching and sniping is FANTASTIC fun.

(Sorry, but it just is!)

SO LONG AS we keep it in the Chatterbox section, and allow the Motorhomes Facts section to be uncluttered by such gang warfare, I think it spices up the site no end.

Have you popped in to the caravanning section of the site?

DULL, DULL, DEATHLY DULL by comparison.

SUGGESTION: if anyone wants to have a good old bitch about something that someone else has said over in Motorhome Facts - then copy and paste it over to here as a new thread in Chatterbox, then you can add your witty/ironic/sarcastic/vitriolic/just plain personally insulting riposte.

Makes sense to me anyway and should keep everyone happy........

:-D

handyman - 2007-10-04 12:16 PM

theres a lot of nasty little men (and woman) on this forum, with far too much time on their hands B-)

OK Handyman - if that is your considered opinion, then rather than firing buckshot, please go ahead and name each of them, and for each person detail the specific reasons as to why you think that person is:

a) Nasty, and

b) Little.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Guest caraprof
donna miller - 2007-10-04 11:31 AM Frank I would say the same whoever was the guilty party, It's not always about you,so stop making it such. It's just getting so boring, as are your comments about "our little coven" For the record.......... As you are a stickler for detail, and insist on calling myself and many others stupid, A coven is described as a gathering of witches, (none of the ladies on here have been proven to be so in a court of law ) nor do we gather, we do not know each other on a social scale and merely reply to each others postings as we see fit. So how then, can you insist we belong to a coven. Everything can be twisted to suit the individual, however, I will stop short of calling you stupid for your frequent mistakes in describing the ladies on here.

Sorry, Doctor Donna but am I missing something here?

You say that it's not always about me! But you have just written this:

You have an obsession with demeaning folks by continually calling them stupid, thick,dumb and any other variations on the word.
There are no educational qualifications needed to join this forum so why is it an issue with you if people don't equal your supposed level of education.

Grow up man, learn to get on with people, you might actually find you like it.

I suspect that that is about me!

Oh dear, if we have a bit of irony and I go on about the coven, or if you insist on calling me obsessional, do we now have to have it proved in a court of law?

What is debate coming to?

Guest caraprof
handyman - 2007-10-04 12:16 PM theres a lot of nasty little men (and woman) on this forum, with far too much time on their hands B-)

We'll ignore this silly jibe for what it is but I'm sure that I and others are still eager to know what this means:

'They court something to be said, then moan'

and this;

'And even if the dont court something',

Come on Handyman, please translate for us, we're all dying to know what you really mean but honestly, I just can't make it out!

I would be first on his list which I might add Idont mind at all.

Thing is handy man all you do is this put a little two line entry stir a little more and sit back rubbing your hands ..please tell people why you do this.

This is the reason why I call you a stirer either that or you just relish people having a ruck for the sake of it .

Now if I was to go and get some of the stuff you have written people would really see what it is you do .

Thing is you are not going to spoil it and its people like you that get the forum a bad name. you willnot be allowed to spoil it people won't let you .

I for one wont answer you anymore UNTIL you change your ways.

Guest caraprof
BGD - 2007-10-04 11:41 AM I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think the debate, the arguing, the exchange of banter and views, and yes even the bitching and sniping is FANTASTIC fun. (Sorry, but it just is!) SO LONG AS we keep it in the Chatterbox section, and allow the Motorhomes Facts section to be uncluttered by such gang warfare, I think it spices up the site no end. Have you popped in to the caravanning section of the site? DULL, DULL, DEATHLY DULL by comparison. SUGGESTION: if anyone wants to have a good old bitch about something that someone else has said over in Motorhome Facts - then copy and paste it over to here as a new thread in Chatterbox, then you can add your witty/ironic/sarcastic/vitriolic/just plain personally insulting riposte. Makes sense to me anyway and should keep everyone happy........ :-D

Excellent idea about moving threads in Motorhome Matters to Chatterbox. I'll try to do that in future if a serious thread turns sour.

On Chatterbox, anything (within reason) should be allowed.

donna miller - 2007-10-04 11:31 AM

, A coven is described as a gathering of witches, (none of the ladies on here have been proven to be so in a court of law ) nor do we gather, we do not know each other on a social scale and merely reply to each others postings as we see fit. So how then, can you insist we belong to a coven.

Errm Donna - is it OK if I'm a White Witch? I do live in Shropshire & there are lots of covens hereabouts *-)

Archived