What on Earth

A W

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
caraprof - 2007-10-04 9:37 AM
handyman - 2007-10-04 8:24 AM the reason, yet again some long winded replies about how hard done by some of 'the gang' is. They court something to be said, then moan. Its their favourite thing in life. And even if the dont court something, they just cant have anything bad or negative being said against anything anyone says about anyone in 'the gang' It is pathetic.

I've decided to join the ranks of the many people who can't stand you. Your only role on this forum, now that you've realised how your stupid and intellectually-challenged interventions are despised by the majority, seems to be to play the role of the child in the playground whom no one likes.

Because you've made yourself unpopular your only remaining role is to constantly whinge on about the supposed clique that doesn't want you in it. And who can blame them?

Now in order to be able to communicate with you, I need to know what your first language is, as it's obviously not English.

Take this phrase from your quote above: "They court something to be said..."

What does this mean? What is 'courting' in this context? I remember courting my wife, and the Queen has a court, but I've no idea what you're on about!

And then you use it again and write: "And even if the dont court something, ..."

'Even if the dont (don't) court something....?'

What the hell is this? 'the dont court?

Is it Esperanto, or is it just gibberish from someone with an IQ of about 80?

Finally, I'm sorry if this post is too long for you. You've already implied that you appear to have the attention span of a goldfish, so now and again, just for you, I'll write a short response to you without any words of more than three syllables.

This is a post of such importance that I think it needs repeating in case some one missed it. What is the world coming to Frank, with us agreeing with each other twice in the one week! :-D

caraprof - 2007-10-04 12:31 PM
handyman - 2007-10-04 12:16 PM theres a lot of nasty little men (and woman) on this forum, with far too much time on their hands B-)

We'll ignore this silly jibe for what it is but I'm sure that I and others are still eager to know what this means:

'They court something to be said, then moan'

and this;

'And even if the dont court something',

Come on Handyman, please translate for us, we're all dying to know what you really mean but honestly, I just can't make it out!

O you are hilarious and Oh so intelligent. If this is all you can come up with (ie a simple error) then i name you as 'the little one'

BGD - 2007-10-04 12:23 PM

handyman - 2007-10-04 12:16 PM

theres a lot of nasty little men (and woman) on this forum, with far too much time on their hands B-)

OK Handyman - if that is your considered opinion, then rather than firing buckshot, please go ahead and name each of them, and for each person detail the specific reasons as to why you think that person is:

a) Nasty, and

b) Little.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Ah, good to see you back amongst our happy throng handyman.

Could you do us the honour of naming names now, and giving your rationale, as requested above.

Many thanks,

Bruce.

Guest caraprof
handyman - 2007-10-04 5:13 PM i would start with anyone who makes comments about peoples intelligence (all the time) is just nasty (and little) (lol)

We only mention people's intelligence when it's a significant factor in the debate and I only do it to nutters like you who make no contribution to a thread except to pop in and insult people, which you do all the time.

Pointing out your inability to speak sensible English is a way of telling you to stop being so unpleasant and to desist from your nastiness.

I have to say that I have never known anyone become more detested in such a short time, although another grumpy person is coming close!

Having said all of that I still cannot work out the use of the verb 'court' in the context to which you now claim to have used it.

handyman - 2007-10-04 4:52 PM

'to court the enemy', do you understand this phrase?

this is the way i meant it, if you see it different then fine. To find this sooooo amazing is strange.

As for being hated...............i have never been a forum with such nasty bunch of people, who are the main (or should i say prominent) posters.

Guest caraprof

Ah, well that's all right then. So let's get this straight. All of the people who can't stand you and think that you're a pathetic troublemaker, who just loves stirring things, are wrong?

You have no responsibility for the fact that in a few short weeks most of those who've had the pleasure of dealing with you think that you're an illiterate plonker?

Is that about it?

Guest caraprof
Well one thing's for sure dumbo, we're all above you! J9's dogs are probably smarter than you and they'll certainly be more friendly and pleasant.

BGD - 2007-10-04 5:02 PM

BGD - 2007-10-04 12:23 PM

handyman - 2007-10-04 12:16 PM

theres a lot of nasty little men (and woman) on this forum, with far too much time on their hands B-)

OK Handyman - if that is your considered opinion, then rather than firing buckshot, please go ahead and name each of them, and for each person detail the specific reasons as to why you think that person is:

a) Nasty, and

b) Little.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Ah, good to see you back amongst our happy throng handyman.

Could you do us the honour of naming names now, and giving your rationale, as requested above.

Many thanks,

Bruce.

"Once more into the breach dear friends..........."

a) Nasty, and

b) Little.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Handyman, if the forum annoyes you so much, and you don't like the opinions of the forum users, what is it that keeps you following every thread finding the ones you can critisise then keeping at it like a dog with a bone, lighten up and take the blinkers off, at least I can see why your greyhound wears ear muffs and blinkers now, you must get very repetive and boreing. (and yes I know I'm not the best speller in the world and if there are mistakes I don't care so don't bother pointing that out). Carol.

Guest caraprof
michele - 2007-10-04 8:28 PM They would definately come in Handy Man. :D

You little witch! You'll be burned at the stake! :-D

Archived