motorhomers/caravaners

KD

howie - 2008-04-10 7:06 PM

Don,t see why Richard doesn,t just enter a plea of 'diminished resonsibility' Mel. :-> . Saves a lot of aggro and always works for me. :-(

Do you mean diminished responsibility, or diminished reasonability Howie? Both could be appropriate! :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mel B - 2008-04-10 8:26 PM

howie - 2008-04-10 7:06 PM

Don,t see why Richard doesn,t just enter a plea of 'diminished resonsibility' Mel. :-> . Saves a lot of aggro and always works for me. :-(

Do you mean diminished responsibility, or diminished reasonability Howie? Both could be appropriate! :D

Shurrup 8-) . Where,s my medical dictionary. Better make sure diklexia isn,t catching. :-S

Guest peter
J9withdogs - 2008-04-10 1:45 PM

RupertGS - 2008-04-10 10:31 AM

And talking of women – what’s wrong with all the other females on this site who sit back and let you spew this kind of tripe!

Thank you Rupert and Peter (who I suspect are one and the same person) for reminding me how nasty, malevolent and evil-minded people can totally ruin the enjoyment of others.

Humerous banter is enjoyed by most on here - your diatribe and personal insults are not.

As long as the likes of you two are on this forum, I will not be contributing.

Not guilty Janine.

Guest Le Thou

Me thinks carol might struggle with the likes of a chop saw,a 3mtr staff or what about a flip saw ?

Each to his or her own

Le Thou - 2008-04-11 10:59 PM

Me thinks carol might struggle with the likes of a chop saw,a 3mtr staff or what about a flip saw ?

Each to his or her own

Le Thou, you are right I struggle with the plug on a vacum cleaner, but trust me Mel knows how to handle her tools. Carol.

Got a new tool to play with tomorrow, well, loaned to me anyway. It's an electric tile saw, one with a nice big shiney blade that goes round and round and is water cooled! :-> Oooooooo, I can hardly wait! :D

I wonder what else it can be used for besides tiles ..... >:-)

And talking of women – what’s wrong with all the other females on this site who sit back and let you spew this kind of tripe!

Thank you Rupert and Peter (who I suspect are one and the same person) for reminding me how nasty, malevolent and evil-minded people can totally ruin the enjoyment of others.

Humerous banter is enjoyed by most on here - your diatribe and personal insults are not.

like you jan i,m out of here, it,s look don,t touch from now

Guest peter
Hymer C 9. - 2008-04-11 10:21 PM

Following Mels various threads I think you can take it as read that she knows very well how to handle any tools she may get her hands on. :D

Carol.

Well....I wouldn't let her get her hands on mine. :D

bigal55 - 2008-04-12 8:49 PM

like you jan i,m out of here, it,s look don,t touch from now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine & Big Al, I can see were you are both coming from and have been thinking about it, and yes Tracker and Mel have been having a bit of a rutt but they are both helpful and knowledgeable forum contributors and well able to look after themselves. So on principle I would not let the likes of Rupert who's main contribution seems to pontificate a load of rubbish, and Peter who I have no idea what he is trying to do with the forum sometimes helpful sometime full of**** maybe some time I'll figure it out.

as for thinking the women on the site don't have opinions and are unwilling to give them what planet have you been on. Please Janine and Al don't let the idiots on the site spoil what is mostly a helpful, informative and friendly forum. Carol

Guest Le Thou
Hymer C 9. - 2008-04-12 7:33 PM

Le Thou - 2008-04-11 10:59 PM

Each to his or her own

Le Thou, you are right I struggle with the plug on a vacum cleaner, but trust me Mel knows how to handle her tools. Carol.

I very much doubt it.....I haven't met a woman yet that can handle anything with a plug on it unless it's an iron or vacuumn cleaner.

Mel B - 2008-04-12 8:23 PM

Got a new tool to play with tomorrow, well, loaned to me anyway. It's an electric tile saw, one with a nice big shiney blade that goes round and round and is water cooled! :-> Oooooooo, I can hardly wait! :D

I wonder what else it can be used for besides tiles ..... >:-)

Enjoy useing your new tool Mel, let your imagination run away with its self while you do. Carol. :D

Archived