motorhomers/caravaners

KD

Le Thou - 2008-04-12 10:49 PM

Hymer C 9. - 2008-04-12 7:33 PM

Le Thou - 2008-04-11 10:59 PM

Me thinks carol might struggle with the likes of a chop saw,a 3mtr staff or what about a flip saw ?

Each to his or her own

Le Thou, you are right I struggle with the plug on a vacum cleaner, but trust me Mel knows how to handle her tools. Carol.

I very much doubt it.....I haven't met a woman yet that can handle anything with a plug on it unless it's an iron or vacuumn cleaner.

Both of which can be used to do serious damange to the male population you know! >:-)

If the only women you are meeting Le Thou do ironing and vacuuming you need to get out more, after all the cleaner and laundry lady are only doing what they're paid to - does your asylum give day passes? (?)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peter

Janine & Big Al, I can see were you are both coming from and have been thinking about it, and yes Tracker and Mel have been having a bit of a rutt but they are both helpful and knowledgeable forum contributors and well able to look after themselves. So on principle I would not let the likes of Rupert who's main contribution seems to pontificate a load of rubbish, and Peter who I have no idea what he is trying to do with the forum sometimes helpful sometime full of**** maybe some time I'll figure it out.

as for thinking the women on the site don't have opinions and are unwilling to give them what planet have you been on. Please Janine and Al don't let the idiots on the site spoil what is mostly a helpful, informative and friendly forum.

Hear hear! my sentiments exactly. Why let the likes of Slacker and Mel spoil it with their constant bickering. :D

peter - 2008-04-13 8:47 PM

Janine & Big Al, I can see were you are both coming from and have been thinking about it, and yes Tracker and Mel have been having a bit of a rutt but they are both helpful and knowledgeable forum contributors and well able to look after themselves. So on principle I would not let the likes of Rupert who's main contribution seems to pontificate a load of rubbish, and Peter who I have no idea what he is trying to do with the forum sometimes helpful sometime full of**** maybe some time I'll figure it out.

as for thinking the women on the site don't have opinions and are unwilling to give them what planet have you been on. Please Janine and Al don't let the idiots on the site spoil what is mostly a helpful, informative and friendly forum.

Hear hear! my sentiments exactly. Why let the likes of Slacker and Mel spoil it with their constant bickering. :D

(?) :-| Carol.

peter - 2008-04-13 8:47 PM

peter sorry to inform you. but read the thread thoroughly and you may come to realise its actually you they are talking about

Archived