The UK Debt Iceburg....scary stuff.

BGD

Hymer C 9. - 2008-11-29 9:45 PM

Any more of you fellas out there want to show us your muscles, at the moment think Bruce at the top of the list, any takers, Carol. :D :D

Cant complete with Bruce with the muscles *-)

However rekon I can compete interectually

do you agree?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omidknight - 2008-11-30 10:51 AM

Hymer C 9. - 2008-11-29 9:45 PM

Any more of you fellas out there want to show us your muscles, at the moment think Bruce at the top of the list, any takers, Carol. :D :D

Cant complete with Bruce with the muscles *-)

However rekon I can compete interectually

do you agree?

Rob can thing of no one to compete with your intellect, it has its own special twists and turns. Carol. :D

yes thanks for the praise. The three months I spent as a toilet cleaner was the highlight of my career. I thinks I got the sack because I took too long. Same as with holiday places - the toilets are always cleaner when I leave. Anybody want a guest as these benches are starting to get a bit cold now.

and Bruce no hard feelings please. I promise I will think of you next time I have an enemaa

Hey I got some exciting news - our village has got 3 sets of public loos and one of these is just in the process of being replaced with a brand new one.

omidknight - 2008-11-30 8:19 PM

yes thanks for the praise. The three months I spent as a toilet cleaner was the highlight of my career. I thinks I got the sack because I took too long. Same as with holiday places - the toilets are always cleaner when I leave. Anybody want a guest as these benches are starting to get a bit cold now.

and Bruce no hard feelings please. I promise I will think of you next time I have an enemaa

Hey I got some exciting news - our village has got 3 sets of public loos and one of these is just in the process of being replaced with a brand new one.

Seeing as you only talk about public toilets, are you the only gay in the village?

Archived