The UK Debt Iceburg....scary stuff.

BGD

crinkly,

Where in my post did I boast about killing and maiming fellow human beings?

If you join the forces you are taught to kill that is your job, in certain situations you kill or be killed, morality does not come into it.

I have been in that situation and done the ultimate, I take no pride nor do I feel shame or remorse it was 40 years ago.

Where did I say that I support welfare benefit cheats? and when in your opinion does a formerly hard working man claiming his rightful entitlement become a benefit cheat? can you honestly say that a man being ground down by the system should not take advantage of the offer of earning a few quid on the quiet? I dont think many people will agree with you on that point!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was ever needed - stark evidence that crinkly is someone who is paranoid the above post from him is evidence indeed!

Only a paranoid individual could possibly read my general comments about the anti 4x4 numpties and read into that a personal sleight.

You need help crinkly

You really do.

Either that or up the haldol a tad.

malc d - 2008-11-20 1:43 PM

To answer the question " Why read a thread if you find it irksome ?"

Speaking for myself, I can only say that I don't know that anything on here IS irksome until I've read it.

Quite so Malc. I continue to skim (not really read) this thread in the vain hope that it will revert to the original intention of discussing economics, even in an amateuristic way.

:-|

Malc - this is a description of how often you post.

For example I am supposedly a "Stalwart" (possibly similar to a Verucca I would imagine) whereas Patricia is a "Frequent User".

As a very welcome new person to the forum you are a "New User".

J9 is an expert (quite rightly so!)

And poor old Crinkly - there are just no words to describe him!

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

knight of the road - 2008-11-20 2:47 PM

There is Stalwart cliveH and Stalwart malc d are you one and the same or individual members? and where does the 'Stalwart' fit in?

Clive H and Malc D are two different people.

The " Stalwart "bit is a title added by the people who run the forum and refers to the number of posts we have made.

I note that you too have a 'title' which at the moment is " New User"

All is explained in the forum users guide somewhere on the home page.

:-|

That proves we are different people - I was 2 minutes later than Clive H

What I would ask is that you, yes you Crinkly (no third-party) resist tearing others' posts to shreds to appease your own ego.

Well said J9! And not just crinkly, there are a lot of egos being stroked on here. What they don't realize is that what sounds oh so clever to them just makes the rest of us shake our heads in despair 8-)

All that is apart from the those poor souls who are actually impressed with s*1te wrapped up in flowery language. *-)

J9withdogs - 2008-11-20 3:34 PM

CliveH - 2008-11-20 3:13 PM

Actually I think it means that I stick my oar in more often than most :$

Never have understood why people who post a lot are called "experts".

Experts at what ?

Maybe they should be something like " persistent " or even " part of the furniture ".

;-)

malc d - 2008-11-20 6:11 PM

Experts at what ?

Maybe they should be something like " persistent " or even " part of the furniture ".

;-)

Oy - who you calling 'part of the furniture'? You implying that I've got Queen Anne legs? :D

You will notice that I am now an ex-expert ;-)

J9withdogs - 2008-11-20 6:27 PM

malc d - 2008-11-20 6:11 PM

Experts at what ?

;-)

Oy - who you calling 'part of the furniture'? You implying that I've got Queen Anne legs? :D

You will notice that I am now an ex-expert ;-)

I know you haven't got Queen Annes legs 'cos if you had, she'd fall over.

Your new pic looks a bit scary - I think I prefer your previous 'french film star look '

We know you are still classed as an expert, so no need to put yourself down.

;-) ;-)

CliveH - 2008-11-20 3:13 PM

Malc - this is a description of how often you post.

For example I am supposedly a "Stalwart" (possibly similar to a Verucca I would imagine) whereas Patricia is a "Frequent User".

As a very welcome new person to the forum you are a "New User".

And poor old Crinkly - there are just no words to describe him!

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Perhaps a frequent user of suspicious substances?. :D

parkmoy - 2008-11-20 5:57 PM

What I would ask is that you, yes you Crinkly (no third-party) resist tearing others' posts to shreds to appease your own ego.

Well said J9! And not just crinkly, there are a lot of egos being stroked on here. What they don't realize is that what sounds oh so clever to them just makes the rest of us shake our heads in despair 8-)

All that is apart from the those poor souls who are actually impressed with s*1te wrapped up in flowery language. *-)

Parkmoy - interesting last quote on your post I happen to say I enjoy the good use of the English Language so must be one of the poor souls who find the English language used well a change from people who have to resort to expletives. - does not follow that I am impressed or unimpressed with the arguments. Carol.

Archived