Motorhomes & Campers CLEAR OFF!!

Bulletguy

Guest Had Enough
pelmetman - 2014-08-04 1:03 PM

...I've given half my pelmet customers to my brother too B-).......................So that I can work less :D.................

That's very generous. I bet he was grateful for not having to pay you the twenty quid. ;-)

I must be off now. I'm going to the office to collect my quarterly dividend. Good old Mammon eh? Gives me a nice warm feeling, especially when I see my partner, who's worked for me since leaving school, getting a big cheque as well!

Stop digging, you're becoming desperate! ;-)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 1:06 PM

...I've given half my pelmet customers to my brother too B-).......................So that I can work less :D.................

That's very generous. I bet he was grateful for not having to pay you the twenty quid. ;-)

I must be off now. I'm going to the office to collect my quarterly dividend. Good old Mammon eh? Gives me a nice warm feeling, especially when I see my partner, who's worked for me since leaving school, getting a big cheque as well!

So long as you can resist doing a Ratner Frank, I suspect the cash will keep rolling in ;-)..............and then you'll be able to buy some more friends :D...............

Cant say they're the kinda folk I would want us chums :-S..................BTW how much are sycophants now days? :D................

So am I right? have you always just flogged cameras? :->........

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 1:02 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-04 12:56 PM

Had Enough - 2014-08-04 12:38 PM

Of course, it was so successful that passing on orders for someone else to fulfil became too time-consuming! Of course it did! We all believe you! >:-)

I don't know whether your aware Frank........ but not everyone is driven by the filthy mammon like yourself *-)..........Have you ever done anything but flog cameras?.........as that might explain your shuttered mind :D.........

Yes, it's clear that I'm driven by filthy Mammon. A bit like a man who starts a pouffe business so he can make even more money to enable him to do what he wants. But of course we all know that what Dave Pelmet does is the only correct way. Whether it's buying consumer goods or working.

You really should stop this. You're making yourself look very silly, again! ;-)

........and your making yourself look very arrogant as per usual *-)...................Its clear to everyone that only your way is the "correct way" ;-)..................but as I have proved there is an alternative to having to work until retirement age and yet still be able to afford to motor home B-)..............

Naturally we'll never agree as I doubt there are two people on this forum with such opposite views, but feel free to carry on working ;-)...............

Guest Had Enough
pelmetman - 2014-08-04 2:51 PM

So long as you can resist doing a Ratner Frank, I suspect the cash will keep rolling in ;-)..............and then you'll be able to buy some more friends :D...............

Cant say they're the kinda folk I would want us chums :-S..................BTW how much are sycophants now days? :D................

When you resort to this kind of poison I know that you've lost whatever flimsy argument you had. Every time your silly theories are demolished you sink to this kind of thing.

But I love the bit about my arrogance. You are the most arrogant man on this forum.

Any clear-headed individual who decides to spend his money on anything, a new camera, a nice laptop, a new motorhome etc. is a retail therapy lemming.

Only what you buy is correct. You buy a new laptop, but it's a cheap one and anyone else spending more than you is some kind of idiot. You buy a cheap one by the way because it's all you can afford.

Anyone who isn't going to vote UKIP is a political lemming. So people who are supporters of the Conservative or Labour Party and have strongly held beliefs in the policies of either should abandon their cherished views and vote for a bunch of loonies?

The real lemmings are the unthinking who aren't bright enough to see that voting for Farage and his crew are the real lemmings. The stupid single issue fanatics who are so anti-Europe that they'd vote for a donkey if it promised an exit from the EU.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Nature has been cruel in landing you with a tiny brain and there's nothing that you can do about that. But you should look deeply at the very unpleasant attitude that you have to anyone who is better off than you and spends their money how they want to spend it.

You have no right to criticise anyone for using their own funds in any manner that they like and your jealousy, as you look forward to an uncertain old age beset with money problems, is evident for all to see.

Under this forum clown image is I suspect, a man who is deeply worried about his future. What happens if your house needs re-roofing (assuming that you haven't had to sell it in order to continue motorhoming)? What happens if your motorhome suffers a catastrophic failure?

You don't fool me. Your business has failed and you're unemployable so you have no choice but to scrimp and save for the rest of your life. Dress it up as a lifestyle choice all you like but you don't fool me!

And if anyone thinks I'm being hard in telling the truth about you, tough luck. When a man accuses me of buying my friends he can expect a response in a similar vein.

You are an unpleasant and arrogant individual who is contemptuous of anyone who doesn't live their life in the same scrimping and saving manner that you do. But here's a bit of news that you haven't managed to pick up, we don't have to.

Finally, I note that you drink wine. Why when water is free? It's because you can afford wine so you buy it. And if you could afford a new motorhome, you'd buy one of those as well. You have no choice about your lifestyle, it's forced on you by your own failure, so please, stop this jealous poking at those who aren't in poverty and enjoy spending their money and enjoy the things that they can buy with it.

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 5:46 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-04 2:51 PM

When you resort to this kind of poison I know that you've lost whatever flimsy argument you had. Every time your silly theories are demolished you sink to this kind of thing.

But I love the bit about my arrogance. You are the most arrogant man on this forum.

Any clear-headed individual who decides to spend his money on anything, a new camera, a nice laptop, a new motorhome etc. is a retail therapy lemming.

Only what you buy is correct. You buy a new laptop, but it's a cheap one and anyone else spending more than you is some kind of idiot. You buy a cheap one by the way because it's all you can afford.

Anyone who isn't going to vote UKIP is a political lemming. So people who are supporters of the Conservative or Labour Party and have strongly held beliefs in the policies of either should abandon their cherished views and vote for a bunch of loonies?

The real lemmings are the unthinking who aren't bright enough to see that voting for Farage and his crew are the real lemmings. The stupid single issue fanatics who are so anti-Europe that they'd vote for a donkey if it promised an exit from the EU.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Nature has been cruel in landing you with a tiny brain and there's nothing that you can do about that. But you should look deeply at the very unpleasant attitude that you have to anyone who is better off than you and spends their money how they want to spend it.

You have no right to criticise anyone for using their own funds in any manner that they like and your jealousy, as you look forward to an uncertain old age beset with money problems, is evident for all to see.

Under this forum clown image is I suspect, a man who is deeply worried about his future. What happens if your house needs re-roofing (assuming that you haven't had to sell it in order to continue motorhoming)? What happens if your motorhome suffers a catastrophic failure?

You don't fool me. Your business has failed and you're unemployable so you have no choice but to scrimp and save for the rest of your life. Dress it up as a lifestyle choice all you like but you don't fool me!

And if anyone thinks I'm being hard in telling the truth about you, tough luck. When a man accuses me of buying my friends he can expect a response in a similar vein.

You are an unpleasant and arrogant individual who is contemptuous of anyone who doesn't live their life in the same scrimping and saving manner that you do. But here's a bit of news that you haven't managed to pick up, we don't have to.

Finally, I note that you drink wine. Why when water is free? It's because you can afford wine so you buy it. And if you could afford a new motorhome, you'd buy one of those as well. You have no choice about your lifestyle, it's forced on you by your own failure, so please, stop this jealous poking at those who aren't in poverty and enjoy spending their money and enjoy the things that they can buy with it.

Oh dear Frank was I offensive? 8-)....................I'll let you into a secret Huff En Puff, it was mean't to be >:-)......

If you going to dish out the insults...........then expect payment in kind :D.............

As for UKIP it looks like its not just Cameron who has a problem B-) ..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/10899154/Labour-risks-losing-working-class-votes-to-Ukip.html

Plus of course your pompous bile fest will help add a few more votes :D...............

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 6:15 PM

Blimey Frank 8-).....................this is the first post you've made that I can't take issue with (lol) (lol)..........

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 6:21 PM

That's a mighty big emoticon you've got their Frank....................showing off again :D...............

Guest pelmetman
Had Enough - 2014-08-04 6:27 PM

Always need the last word don't you Frank ;-)........................this could become a long thread >:-)

Had Enough - 2014-07-30 9:32 PM

I can't see anywhere that 'Motorhomes and Campers CLEAR OFF' is written. All the sign says is 'No Overnight Parking'. I think that the sign simply means 'No overnight parking', no more, no less.

I saw loads of car park signs saying 'No overnight parking' on my last holiday a few weeks ago. They were all in French. Funnily enough, I didn't jump to the conclusion that the Ile de Re for example, wanted me to clear off. I just assumed that for they didn't want loads of people blocking the car park and staying for days, as is inevitable.

Still, it's nice to know that all these shops in Bray Dune are being kept afloat by the vast amounts of money spent by motorhomers who arrive with a 'van full of food and buy a baguette in the morning. I wonder what keeps them going for the eight months of the year when there are hardly any camper vans in town?

Finally, do some people have special glasses which filter out the vast number of 'No Overnight parking' signs and height barriers in France and other countries?

No Frank no special glasses as you are correct there are many camping car interdit signs and height barriers in France. Have no problem with these as to compensate there are also many Aires where we can park up and visit local attractions easily, unlike UK. Regarding Bray Dunes then to be fair this is not available in July and August and is very much a car park style aire so not to everyone's taste. In fact it must be said that there are very few free Aires on the north coast of France, so for anyone to imply there are is wrong, yes know you are not saying this Frank, but some seem to imply there are. There are however, many really good Aires but they are charged, but this does not worry us as often means more chance of finding a place.

Archived