Husband and wife Paedos jailed

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 8:53 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 8:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 7:43 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 7:10 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 6:47 PM

I've had this crap from you before as you persist in trying to push your rampant racist agenda but when it comes to Paedophilia that won't work. 81.9% of UK's 65 million is white British so simple logic alone tells anyone with half a brain the odds of a white child or children being abused far exceeds that of one of the ethnic minorities you despise so much.

Really?......In Bradford, Rotherham, Rochdale or Huddersfield? 8-) .......

Just a suggestion but maybe its time to change the image of that "round" in your avatar ;-) ........

Coz I reckon a Dum Dum would be more indicative of the half a brain you have left *-) ........

Jesus wept this is worse than knocking on wood with you.

Bradford..........528,155 67.5% white

Rotherham......109,691 91.9% white

Rochdale.........107,926 78.7% white

Huddersfield....168,968 81.0% white

Now.......out of the other 62,990,510 people you ignored, tell me how many are white and how many are of ethnic origin. No "guesstimates", no deflecting, and i want percentages and the figures from an official source.

You carry on Bullet with your crusade as a Muslim paedophile apologist *-) .......

Perhaps you could explain why 5% of our population fill 15% of our prisons ;-) .......

It kinda indicates a lack of respect for our laws does it not? although no doubt you can supply an explanation? >:-) .......

BTW your 2011 figures are probably well out of date :D ......

I don't apologise for the actions of any Paedophile as i've told you before i look at the crime/offence committed........NOT the ethnicity unlike you do as a racist.

Typically rather than address the question i put to you you've deflected just as i knew you would. Also 2011 figures are the most current census figures....March 27th to be precise. A census is held every ten years making the next due March 27th 2021. But i don't expect you to know or understand that as is obvious from your crass ill informed posting.

I'll accept an apology from you calling me a "Muslim apologist."

I didn't call you a Muslim apologist ;-) ........

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 9:01 PM

Yes you did.

You carry on Bullet with your crusade as a Muslim paedophile apologist *-) .......

Put your spec's on Bullet ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 9:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 9:01 PM

Yes you did.

Put your spec's on Bullet ;-) .......

It's plain enough to me what you wrote just as it would be to anyone else reading it. If anyone reads it differently i'm more than welcome to hear their interpretation though.

I'll accept an apology.

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 10:21 PM

What for?.......I didn't call you a "Muslim Apologist" (lol) .......

Rather than trying to be a cocky smart a*se, make your apology, withdraw the accusation, and it's done with. If you can't cope with posting it on the thread you can pm it to save face.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 11:10 PM

Rather than trying to be a cocky smart a*se, make your apology, withdraw the accusation, and it's done with. If you can't cope with posting it on the thread you can pm it to save face.

Seeing as you can not bring yourself to type "paedophile" between Muslim and Apologist, I would say you have proved the veracity of my statement ;-) ..........ergo no need to apologise >:-) ........

teflon2 - 2017-05-10 7:07 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 4:13 PM

I may be confused but didn't Muhammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9 ... You know Muhammad the great leader the fella they kill and gladly die for , the fella they stand up for protesting in streets screaming and shouting death to blasphemers over or is it they like everything else about him not just that bit ... Im confused ??? ... Doesn't Sharia Law allow marriage at 12 ??? ... Last time I looked 16 was the legal age limit for sex not Muhammads perverted 9 or sick Sharia Laws 12 ... Also if as you say their is no religious connection to these many child rapes surely a racial one exists as the mass majority of Muslim/Pakistani child rapes are on underage white victims and maybe its just coincidence they call the victims white slags and white sluts , maybe its just foreplay

It is 2017 Antony, no Muslim in the UK can marry or have sex with a child and no decent Muslim would contemplate doing so. There is absolutely no chance that Sharia Law will prevail over any of our secular laws and no reason to believe that all followers of Islam subscribe to the belief that sex with children is OK. There is a considerable amount of doubt as regards the accuracy the history of the marriage of Mohammed to Aisha. This article explains how the story has arisen and the context in which it has gained ground and used as a stick with which to beat all Muslims.

Veronica when I worked in Cambridge in Housing association properties specially converted for large families several were occupied by Muslim families consisting of One male adult and up to four of his wives with children as well. I believe that monogamy is the rule in this country and bigamy (more than one wife) against the law so Sharia law seems to be prevalent. John ( I accept I may be mistaken as it's not an area I'm competent in.)

Domestic law doesn't prevent anyone from having as many partners as they like but recognises only one marriage as a valid one. Religious marriages under Sharia or any other law conducted here are not valid under English Law even if the parties that enter into them consider themselves married unless they are also registered under the civil law. Once one is lawfully married and the marriage is registered any other "marriage" cannot be registered during the currency of such a marriage otherwise one commits bigamy. In addition fear not, if a man has more than one wife and one is already here but others live abroad he cannot bring them here as his wife/wives because we do not recognise polygamous marriages for the purposes of immigration.

So in short, people may choose to follow Sharia Law in relation to marriage but Sharia Law does not displace the English law on marriage for all other purposes.

Veronica

I've never noticed anybody on here being overly concerned about the Jewish courts -The Beth Din? (or of the likes of Jewish single gender schools etc), nor of the likes of polygamy in the Mormon faith..?

Why are these things only an "issue" when they are Muslim?....

..and before the forum's resident stirring time-sponges, accuse me of sympathising with "Muslim polygamists" etc *-) , I'd just clarify that personally I don't think that there should be ANY faith-based courts, nor single faith schools(be they single gender or otherwise)...it's 2017 ffs!! (!)

(sorry about the "ffs" but I was going to type "..for God's sake" but that didn't seem right, in light of what I was posting).

and as for the "polygamy" bit, well if only one wife is recognised in UK law, then I don't know how you could stop anymore from just saying that they are just living together? ...unless folk want to ban unmarried people from living under the same roof?...

Violet1956 - 2017-05-11 9:22 AM

I may be confused but didn't Muhammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9 ... You know Muhammad the great leader the fella they kill and gladly die for , the fella they stand up for protesting in streets screaming and shouting death to blasphemers over or is it they like everything else about him not just that bit ... Im confused ??? ... Doesn't Sharia Law allow marriage at 12 ??? ... Last time I looked 16 was the legal age limit for sex not Muhammads perverted 9 or sick Sharia Laws 12 ... Also if as you say their is no religious connection to these many child rapes surely a racial one exists as the mass majority of Muslim/Pakistani child rapes are on underage white victims and maybe its just coincidence they call the victims white slags and white sluts , maybe its just foreplay

It is 2017 Antony, no Muslim in the UK can marry or have sex with a child and no decent Muslim would contemplate doing so. There is absolutely no chance that Sharia Law will prevail over any of our secular laws and no reason to believe that all followers of Islam subscribe to the belief that sex with children is OK. There is a considerable amount of doubt as regards the accuracy the history of the marriage of Mohammed to Aisha. This article explains how the story has arisen and the context in which it has gained ground and used as a stick with which to beat all Muslims.

Veronica when I worked in Cambridge in Housing association properties specially converted for large families several were occupied by Muslim families consisting of One male adult and up to four of his wives with children as well. I believe that monogamy is the rule in this country and bigamy (more than one wife) against the law so Sharia law seems to be prevalent. John ( I accept I may be mistaken as it's not an area I'm competent in.)

Domestic law doesn't prevent anyone from having as many partners as they like but recognises only one marriage as a valid one. Religious marriages under Sharia or any other law conducted here are not valid under English Law even if the parties that enter into them consider themselves married unless they are also registered under the civil law. Once one is lawfully married and the marriage is registered any other "marriage" cannot be registered during the currency of such a marriage otherwise one commits bigamy. In addition fear not, if a man has more than one wife and one is already here but others live abroad he cannot bring them here as his wife/wives because we do not recognise polygamous marriages for the purposes of immigration.

So in short, people may choose to follow Sharia Law in relation to marriage but Sharia Law does not displace the English law on marriage for all other purposes.

Veronica

Thank you Veronica I stand corrected. John

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

pelmetman - 2017-05-11 8:22 AM

Seeing as you can not bring yourself to type "paedophile" between Muslim and Apologist, I would say you have proved the veracity of my statement ;-) ..........ergo no need to apologise >:-) ........

I pasted your post in full before and it's clear enough for anyone to see the nature of the accusation you leveled against me.

Your pedantry is far from clever or remotely amusing and neither was your remark. If you had any sense of decency or moral compass you would long have apologised by now but i can see you have no intention of doing so.

In the past i had always thought better of you but obviously i've misjudged the type of person you really are.

pepe63 - 2017-05-11 9:49 AM

I've never noticed anybody on here being overly concerned about the Jewish courts -The Beth Din? (or of the likes of Jewish single gender schools etc), nor of the likes of polygamy in the Mormon faith..?

Why are these things only an "issue" when they are Muslim?....

..and before the forum's resident stirring time-sponges, accuse me of sympathising with "Muslim polygamists" etc *-) , I'd just clarify that personally I don't think that there should be ANY faith-based courts, nor single faith schools(be they single gender or otherwise)...it's 2017 ffs!! (!)

(sorry about the "ffs" but I was going to type "..for God's sake" but that didn't seem right, in light of what I was posting).

and as for the "polygamy" bit, well if only one wife is recognised in UK law, then I don't know how you could stop anymore from just saying that they are just living together? ...unless folk want to ban unmarried people from living under the same roof?...

They are only "an issue" to the types of people you mention which thankfully are only in a tiny minority but still shows the ugliness of blatant racism.

I remember viewing a documentary on Mormom polygamists and in the US there are quite a few but apparently the church as a whole does not support it. All were Mormon fundamentalist. Whilst polygamy isn't legal here in UK, if the polygamous marriage was conducted in a country where the law allows it, then they are recognised here in UK for the purposes of welfare benefits, but not for pension, immigration or citizenship purposes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_the_United_Kingdom

India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and South Africa allow it, even parts of Canada though i think it's only Muslim marriages.

The Beth Din Jewish court works pretty much identically to the Muslims Sharia court. A divorce has to be obtained through them, but as neither is legally binding under UK law they must also go through the normal UK route of dissolving the marriage. I've not seen a Beth Din one but have seen a Sharia divorce and it's possibly faster than our own "quickie" divorce! Both Jewish and Muslim court ones are just religious procedures.

Forgot to add this link you might find interesting; http://equalandfree.org/wp-content/files_mf/1445508836YisroelGreenberg.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7233040.stm

teflon2 - 2017-05-11 7:23 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-05-11 9:22 AM

Veronica

Thank you Veronica I stand corrected. John

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

I hope I didn't come over all school marmy over this so no apology required John. There is a moral issue of course when people choose a lifestyle that they cannot sustain in the full knowledge that others will be forced to sustain them. I am not a Muslim scholar, far from it, but I believe that one tenet is that you can have as many wives as you like so long as you can support them. I would question whether anyone of any faith in the UK should believe that they can have as many partners and children as they wish without ensuring that they can support them adequately and not be a burden on others. That said the children are not responsible for their parent's feckless and selfish behaviour and I would not want to see any child suffer on account of that.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-11 8:11 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-11 8:22 AM

I pasted your post in full before and it's clear enough for anyone to see the nature of the accusation you leveled against me.

Your pedantry is far from clever or remotely amusing and neither was your remark. If you had any sense of decency or moral compass you would long have apologised by now but i can see you have no intention of doing so.

In the past i had always thought better of you but obviously i've misjudged the type of person you really are.

If you're not a Muslim paedophile apologist.......

1).......Why did you start this thread? .........

2).......Why can you only type .... "Peado"...... when white Brits are involved? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-05-12 8:18 AM

2).......Why can you only type .... "Peado"...... when white Brits are involved? >:-) ........

Dave, if you continue implying I support Paedophilia calling me an "Muslim paedophile apologist" I will take this matter further. You are in very dangerous territory now and it would have been better for you had you apologised and retracted. Your refusal to do so was foolhardy, just as your remark is.

I don't think you realise the seriousness of your allegation. Continue stoking the fire you lit and you will come to regret it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-12 2:52 PM

Dave, if you continue implying I support Paedophilia calling me an "Muslim paedophile apologist" I will take this matter further. You are in very dangerous territory now and it would have been better for you had you apologised and retracted. Your refusal to do so was foolhardy, just as your remark is.

I don't think you realise the seriousness of your allegation. Continue stoking the fire you lit and you will come to regret it.

I didn't say you support paedophilia......

I'm saying you're a "apologist for Muslim Paedophiles" by continually trying to play down their predatory grooming gangs *-) .......

Why else did you start this thread?......and why did you struggle to type Muslim paedophile apologist? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2017-05-12 4:58 PM

I'm saying you're a "apologist for Muslim Paedophiles" by continually trying to play down their predatory grooming gangs *-) .......

Why else did you start this thread?......and why did you struggle to type Muslim paedophile apologist? :-| .........

Sorry Dave but I don't think you fully understand the import of the term "apologist". This link provides a good exposition of what that term means -

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/apologist

BG has not offered any defence of those who would indulge in paedophilia whatever their claimed religion. I guess that is why he is so offended by your remarks.Withdraw them and we can all move on.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 6:23 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-12 4:58 PM

Sorry Dave but I don't think you fully understand the import of the term "apologist". This link provides a good exposition of what that term means -

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/apologist

BG has not offered any defence of those who would indulge in paedophilia whatever their claimed religion. I guess that is why he is so offended by your remarks.Withdraw them and we can all move on.

Veronica

Thank you Veronica. I appreciate your input. And yes you are right, i am extremely offended and also very angry and will pursue the matter if necessary.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 6:23 PM

Veronica

Eh?.....Have you not noticed anytime the Muslim grooming gangs are mentioned Bullet tries to highlight a white British paedo.....and yes they're usually individuals unlike the Muslim paedo gangs *-) ......

Here's an example of his rhetoric ;-) ........

"We've done the battle of the paedo gang stuff before with you desperate to keep linking it to Muslims and you lost it then after i pointed out paedophiles aren't interested in ethnicity but with over 87% of the population being white, the odds are naturally higher. Anyone can figure that out."

and another.....

"As i previously posted, over 87% of UK's population is white making the odds of any male, black, white, Asian or whatever, taking an Asian girl extremely small. Men wanting sex by force aren't interested in skin colour."

As usual he blames the fact that the victims are white British, because the UK majority is white British .........Conveniently ignoring that most of the perverts live in Asian mono cultures and are Muslims :-| .......

BTW that's one of his rare examples without his usual xenophobic, bigot, racist accusations (lol) ......

......and he's having a hissy fit for being called a apologist? >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-12 6:55 PM

And yes you are right, i am extremely offended and also very angry and will pursue the matter if necessary.

Wotcha gonna do Bullet? 8-) .......Call me names :D ......

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 7:40 PM

I am now convinced that you do not understand the term "apologist" Dave. I feel sad about that because you do not strike me as being someone who is devoid of principle.

Veronica

Maybe if people had not stood by their politically correct "principles", we wouldn't now have 1000's of victims of Muslim perverts :-| ........

Perhaps ....."Excuse Merchant" would be more accurate? ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-12 7:52 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 7:40 PM

I am now convinced that you do not understand the term "apologist" Dave. I feel sad about that because you do not strike me as being someone who is devoid of principle.

Veronica

Maybe if people had not stood by their politically correct "principles", we wouldn't now have 1000's of victims of Muslim perverts :-| ........

Perhaps ....."Excuse Merchant" would be more accurate? ;-) ......

No one on here has defended the appalling abuse of the chidren in Rochdale, Rotherham or elsewhere for that matter. Those crimes that were committed at the hands of the men who were predominantly of Pakistani/Muslim origin are sadly replicated in men and women from every background and culture in the UK. No one who points this out should be saddled with the term "apologist". Quite obviously those who believe that sex with children is acceptable are in the minority and thankfully they are not contributors to our debates.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 8:37 PM

Those crimes that were committed at the hands of the men who were predominantly of Pakistani/Muslim origin are sadly replicated in men and women from every background and culture in the UK.

Veronica

Martin Narey, BBC Today Programme, 9 May 2012

"20 per cent of the perpetrators of grooming were identified as people of Asian origin. 38 per cent were white. And 32 per cent the ethnicity was unknown"

5% of our population committing 20% of the grooming crimes *-) ........So only 38% were British, yet we make up 81.9% of the population.......but pointing that out really annoys Bullet :-| .......

BTW that was from 2012..... I suspect 20% is now a underestimate >:-) .....

......and again.....

Research conducted by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) on "localised grooming" - where children have been groomed and sexually exploited by an offender having first met in a public place - looked at 1,217 offenders.

The findings, published last year, found 30% of offenders - 367 - were white. Some 28% were Asian, of whom 11 were Bangladeshi, 45 were Pakistani and 290 were described as "Asian Other".

Of the victims, 61% of the 2,083 victims were white, while just 3% were Asian. Some 33% were of referred to as "other".

Both reports from 2012 and neither from the Beano :D ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-12 8:56 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-05-12 8:37 PM

Those crimes that were committed at the hands of the men who were predominantly of Pakistani/Muslim origin are sadly replicated in men and women from every background and culture in the UK.

Veronica

Martin Narey, BBC Today Programme, 9 May 2012

"20 per cent of the perpetrators of grooming were identified as people of Asian origin. 38 per cent were white. And 32 per cent the ethnicity was unknown"

5% of our population committing 20% of the grooming crimes *-) ........So only 38% were British, yet we make up 81.9% of the population.......but pointing that out really annoys Bullet :-| .......

BTW that was from 2012..... I suspect 20% is now a underestimate >:-) .....

Those are statistics on grooming Dave not on the sexual abuse of all kinds against children countrywide. I don't understand what you are trying to say. If it is that Muslim men are statistically more likley to sexually abuse children I am not persuaded that the statistics you provide show that. They may have a particular MO but are their sexual crimes against children so statistically relevant that we should believe that they as a group pose any more of a threat to our children than anyone else?

Veronica

Archived