Husband and wife Paedos jailed

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 6:24 PM

Point is its going in the right direction and further integration and acceptance on both sides can only encourage that and speed up that process. Mistrust and intolerance (on both sides) will only slow down such processes.

I seem to recall Iran was very Westernised ;-) ........But that's the trouble with the "Religion of Peace".......they cant do tolerance and peace for very long 8-) .......

So the slower the better for me B-) .......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 6:31 PM

Not really. The chart I posted from your article shows overall there is little difference percentage wise in the number of offenders.

What chart? :-S .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 6:31 PM

Do you think its acceptable or helpful to describe someone as Beige by the way. Can you not see how your remarks could be offensive?

Beige is now the new swear word FFS *-) .......

Get over yourself you pretentious git!!! :D .......

Now tell me which sentence is the most offensive? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-05-21 6:34 PM

Point is its going in the right direction and further integration and acceptance on both sides can only encourage that and speed up that process. Mistrust and intolerance (on both sides) will only slow down such processes.

I seem to recall Iran was very Westernised ;-) ........But that's the trouble with the "Religion of Peace".......they cant do tolerance and peace for very long 8-) .......

Iran was very westernised ... Look back at the old pics of Iran from just the 70s , young girls totally westernised ... Not now headscarf is the absolute must and the full burka gaining in the fashion stakes ... One Iranian female member has just recently been dumped from the national netball team for refusing to wear the headscarf ... Who's pushing for that the men or the women ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-05-21 6:44 PM

Iran was very westernised ... Look back at the old pics of Iran from just the 70s , young girls totally westernised ... Not now headscarf is the absolute must and the full burka gaining in the fashion stakes ... One Iranian female member has just recently been dumped from the national netball team for refusing to wear the headscarf ... Who's pushing for that the men or the women ???

Back in the 70's the Muslim bun fights tended to stay in their countries........but they have never been in my living memory been stable, unless they have are completely totalitarian :-S ........

That's one thing about the Religion of Peace ;-) ......They're just as happy to kill each other, as us Kafirs >:-) ......

Are you suggesting that the UK will stop being westernised? Iran is a Middle Eastern Muslim country. Ive never been but presumably you have so I cant comment. The UK though is a truly western democratic and Christian country and will stay that way (although maybe not the way things are going but thats another debate). The younger generation of Muslims and in particular young Muslim Women and girls are becoming more moderate and the Women without doubt (The young ones at least) have much more of an equal footing with the men for sure. Its undeniable that it is heading in the right direction. There are stalwarts though that will resist that but they wont be around for much longer. Its a bit like Brexit. All the old duffers that voted us out will croak before its all settled and the youth will take us back in again. :D

I have more faith in the generation below me than my own.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 10:21 PM

The younger generation of Muslims and in particular young Muslim Women and girls are becoming more moderate and the Women without doubt (The young ones at least) have much more of an equal footing with the men for sure. Its undeniable that it is heading in the right direction. There are stalwarts though that will resist that but they wont be around for much longer. Its a bit like Brexit. All the old duffers that voted us out will croak before its all settled and the youth will take us back in again. :D

I have more faith in the generation below me than my own.

I agree there are many moderate Muslims in this country, but they are out weighed by what you call the stalwarts, and more importantly the fundamentalists who provide fodder for the nut job jihadists who are also on the rise *-) ......

Its that generation of Muslims below us, that will determine how Islamophobic the UK will become by their Kafirphobia , and given their propensity to commit crime in the UK I fear its the nut jobs that will win out :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 10:21 PM

Are you suggesting that the UK will stop being westernised? .

Yes.....considering the impact just 5% is currently having on the UK *-) .......

What do you imagine 10% will have? :-| .......and it's not just here is it......look at your beloved EU >:-) ......

It's all gonna end in tears, we haven't managed to live successfully side by side for more than a few generations for the past 1400 years......

So how do you happy clappy folk think you're going to make it work now? 8-) .......

Archived