Husband and wife Paedos jailed

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 8:47 PM

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 7:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 6:52 PM

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 6:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 2:51 PM

Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness.

Perhaps you could highlight some white British gangs who have targeted Asian girls? :-| .......

Read first paragraph again, and again, and again verrrry slooowly until it sinks in.

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 6:26 PM

So if a Labour supporter turned up at a Tory "gig" they might get killed too ??? ... What a load a crap

False equivalence, and yes what you wrote certainly is a load of crap.

"False equivalence" in your Bullet Disney type world ... Your a joke fella and more of a joke than anything Ive ever read in The Beano

LMFAO.......only yesterday you were huffin' and puffin' you don't read it........but now you admit you do!

Better get yourself to the shrink. It's looking like a case of dementia setting in. (lol)

Get more sense talking to my 2 year old grandson and probably less nappy waste

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-05-10 7:41 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 8:41 PM

When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness

Which is why their grooming gangs got away with it for years because folk like you PRETEND its got nothing to do with their culture *-) ........

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

"Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example."

No doubt the 1400 of victims in Rochdale have a different view to you :-| ........

How many thousands more have had their lives ruined, when you add in Bradford, Rotherham and now Huddersfield? 8-) ......

Dear oh dear Dave “wikiislam” the go to website for islamaphobes.

Next week there is the docudrama over three nights 16-18 May “Three Girls” on BBC 1 at 9pm. The synopsis in Times 2 today appears to suggest it covers all aspects the Rochdale scandal. Won’t make for very edifying viewing but I plan to watch it if I can. It seems it took the appointment of a Muslim Senior Crown Prosecutor to address the previous failings of the CPS in Rochdale. Strange that eh? One would have thought he would have recommended the victims were stoned to death. Here’s an article in which he debunks the theory that passages in the Koran made these men believe what they were doing was OK. They might try to pretend they did but that's just a cover for their vile predilections and sexual incontinence.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/03/nazir-afzal-there-is-no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 1:57 PM

When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness

Which is why their grooming gangs got away with it for years because folk like you PRETEND its got nothing to do with their culture *-) ........

"Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example."

No doubt the 1400 of victims in Rochdale have a different view to you :-| ........

How many thousands more have had their lives ruined, when you add in Bradford, Rotherham and now Huddersfield? 8-) ......

Next week there is the docudrama over three nights 16-18 May “Three Girls” on BBC 1 at 9pm. The synopsis in Times 2 today appears to suggest it covers all aspects the Rochdale scandal. Won’t make for very edifying viewing but I plan to watch it if I can. It seems it took the appointment of a Muslim Senior Crown Prosecutor to address the previous failings of the CPS in Rochdale. Strange that eh? One would have thought he would have recommended the victims were stoned to death. Here’s an article in which he debunks the theory that passages in the Koran made these men believe what they were doing was OK. They might try to pretend they did but that's just a cover for their vile predilections and sexual incontinence.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/03/nazir-afzal-there-is-no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham

Veronica

Spot on Veronica.

UK's most prolific Paedophile was Savile and everyone knows that......except Islamaphobe Pelmet. *-)

The pro-footballer scandal involving Bennell and other coaches is still ongoing but said to either match that of Saviles activities or possibly worse.

The Westminster scandal got pretty much hushed up despite MP Geoffrey Robinson's efforts to expose it. He was viewed as "a clown" and "buffoon" not just by some MP's of the opposition, but even by his own party as well. Thatcher thwarted a lot of his efforts as some he'd uncovered were ex-MI5 and others, senior establishment figures.

Sidney Cooke, once known as Britains most notorious paedophile who with two life sentences will certainly die in prison.

Gary Glitter, Stuart Hall, Jonathan King, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Chris Denning, Michael Dunn, Miles Bradbury the GP sentenced to 22 years, the list is endless. Nick Cleggs ex-headmaster (83 years old) recently got sent down for 8 years. There's another recently popped up too. A man who abused boys at a public school, then went on to have a television career. Can't find his name but he's now been brought to justice after one of his victims eventually broke his silence after his wife died. It was reported on Channel 4 news a couple of weeks ago.

Veronica

I may be confused but didn't Muhammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9 ... You know Muhammad the great leader the fella they kill and gladly die for , the fella they stand up for protesting in streets screaming and shouting death to blasphemers over or is it they like everything else about him not just that bit ... Im confused ??? ... Doesn't Sharia Law allow marriage at 12 ??? ... Last time I looked 16 was the legal age limit for sex not Muhammads perverted 9 or sick Sharia Laws 12 ... Also if as you say their is no religious connection to these many child rapes surely a racial one exists as the mass majority of Muslim/Pakistani child rapes are on underage white victims and maybe its just coincidence they call the victims white slags and white sluts , maybe its just foreplay

I may be confused but didn't Muhammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9 ... You know Muhammad the great leader the fella they kill and gladly die for , the fella they stand up for protesting in streets screaming and shouting death to blasphemers over or is it they like everything else about him not just that bit ... Im confused ??? ... Doesn't Sharia Law allow marriage at 12 ??? ... Last time I looked 16 was the legal age limit for sex not Muhammads perverted 9 or sick Sharia Laws 12 ... Also if as you say their is no religious connection to these many child rapes surely a racial one exists as the mass majority of Muslim/Pakistani child rapes are on underage white victims and maybe its just coincidence they call the victims white slags and white sluts , maybe its just foreplay

It is 2017 Antony, no Muslim in the UK can marry or have sex with a child and no decent Muslim would contemplate doing so. There is absolutely no chance that Sharia Law will prevail over any of our secular laws and no reason to believe that all followers of Islam subscribe to the belief that sex with children is OK. There is a considerable amount of doubt as regards the accuracy the history of the marriage of Mohammed to Aisha. This article explains how the story has arisen and the context in which it has gained ground and used as a stick with which to beat all Muslims.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

Veronica

PS I think it's probably about time I responded favourably to the Guardian's requests for funds.

Guest pelmetman

Started by a ex Muslim I believe ;-) ........

Maybe he took umbridge because the Koran states he should be killed in the most hideous ways for doing so *-) ..........

I'm not surprised moderate Muslims try to put a different spin on certain parts of the Koran, but its pretty obvious there's quite a few million Muslims who take it at face value >:-) ........

One things for sure their prophet was a serial shagger 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 3:06 PM

Gary Glitter, Stuart Hall, Jonathan King, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Chris Denning, Michael Dunn, Miles Bradbury the GP sentenced to 22 years, the list is endless. Nick Cleggs ex-headmaster (83 years old) recently got sent down for 8 years. There's another recently popped up too. A man who abused boys at a public school, then went on to have a television career. Can't find his name but he's now been brought to justice after one of his victims eventually broke his silence after his wife died. It was reported on Channel 4 news a couple of weeks ago.

Did they target Asian girls?.......Did they operate in gangs? :-| .......

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 4:13 PM

It is 2017 Antony, no Muslim in the UK can marry or have sex with a child and no decent Muslim would contemplate doing so. There is absolutely no chance that Sharia Law will prevail over any of our secular laws and no reason to believe that all followers of Islam subscribe to the belief that sex with children is OK. There is a considerable amount of doubt as regards the accuracy the history of the marriage of Mohammed to Aisha. This article explains how the story has arisen and the context in which it has gained ground and used as a stick with which to beat all Muslims.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

Veronica

PS I think it's probably about time I responded favourably to the Guardian's requests for funds.

Your speaking for a lot of what you call "decent" Muslims Veronica , I'd like to know how you know so many "decent Muslims" wouldn't contemplate child sex when the evidence points towards they do ??? ... So now the Koran isn't correct regarding the age they had sex ??? ... This is a fella who had umpteen wives and married his own daughter-in-law and your trying to gain points on questioning the age of his child bride ... oh Lordy

antony1969 - 2017-05-10 4:49 PM

Veronica

Your speaking for a lot of what you call "decent" Muslims Veronica , I'd like to know how you know so many "decent Muslims" wouldn't contemplate child sex when the evidence points towards they do ??? ... So now the Koran isn't correct regarding the age they had sex ??? ... This is a fella who had umpteen wives and married his own daughter-in-law and your trying to gain points on questioning the age of his child bride ... oh Lordy

I question your conclusion that there is evidence that decent Muslims contemplate child sex Antony. Those men of Pakistani origin that perpetrated the vile crimes against girls in Rotherham and Rochdale don't form a statistically significant proportion of the male population that indulge in such abuse in the UK do they? Reluctant as I am to reveal my feminist stance (always a bit controversial) I would suggest that religious excuses for subjugating and exploiting women and girls are not wholly found to be present in Islam.That said it is true that in places beyond our shores those religious excuses abound. We in the UK are thankfully a bit further on in securing rights for women and girls whatever spurious religious excuses are advanced for subjugating them. In my view it is not the religous tenets that lead to the abuse, it is the men who tailor them to serve their own advantage. Present company excepted of course.

Veronica ;-)

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 5:15 PM

Veronica

I question your conclusion that there is evidence that decent Muslims contemplate child sex Antony. Those men of Pakistani origin that perpetrated the vile crimes against girls in Rotherham and Rochdale don't form a statistically significant proportion of the male population that indulge in such abuse in the UK do they? Reluctant as I am to reveal my feminist stance (always a bit controversial) I would suggest that religious excuses for subjugating and exploiting women and girls are not wholly found to be present in Islam.That said it is true that in places beyond our shores those religious excuses abound. We in the UK are thankfully a bit further on in securing rights for women and girls whatever spurious religious excuses are advanced for subjugating them. In my view it is not the religous tenets that lead to the abuse, it is the men who tailor them to serve their own advantage. Present company excepted of course.

Veronica ;-)

How many white underage girl victims in Rochdale would you like to form a statistically significant portion of the Muslim male population that rape them Veronica ??? ... Rochdale is repeated in many British towns and cities unless you have been asleep ... Wether the abuse is a religious thing or a cultural thing it keeps on coming back to Muslim males committing the vile acts so you go figure

antony1969 - 2017-05-10 5:33 PM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

How many white underage girl victims in Rochdale would you like to form a statistically significant portion of the Muslim male population that rape them Veronica ??? ... Rochdale is repeated in many British towns and cities unless you have been asleep ... Wether the abuse is a religious thing or a cultural thing it keeps on coming back to Muslim males committing the vile acts so you go figure

I don't believe you have backed up your claims that girls in the UK are more vulnerable to abuse from Muslim men than any other group of men in the UK Antony. I don't deny that there were many victims of such abuse in Rochdale who suffered terribly but wasn't that at the hands of a relatively few monsters that would consider themselves Muslim who are hiding behind their very warped view of decency which is not reflected in mainstream modern day Islamic teaching.

Veronica

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 5:52 PM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

I don't believe you have backed up your claims that girls in the UK are more vulnerable to abuse from Muslim men than any other group of men in the UK Antony. I don't deny that there were many victims of such abuse in Rochdale who suffered terribly but wasn't that at the hands of a relatively few monsters that would consider themselves Muslim who are hiding behind their very warped view of decency which is not reflected in mainstream modern day Islamic teaching.

Veronica

Veronica

Ive never said that UK girls are more vulnerable to abuse from Muslim men Veronica so please don't make out I have ... I have said though that Muslims/Pakistanis have a religious/cultural problem regarding peadophile groups targeting mainly white under age girls and over and over again throughout the UK court cases prove this ... You talk about modern day Islamic teaching , what is that exactly because the Islamic world and its teachings are going back further in history and more backwards and insular than ever before ... Please tell me what "modern day Islamic teaching" is ???

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 4:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 3:06 PM

Did they target Asian girls?.......Did they operate in gangs? :-| .......

Holy crap Pelmet. Have you any concept what Paedophilia means? I don't think you have unless you are just being purposely obtuse.

It's sexual attraction to prepubescent children by an adult. None 'target' (to use your expression) any particular ethnicity. They don't care. They want a young child or children....period. As for 'gangs', yes there's been plenty of 'em and i posted links a while back on another thread, but you didn't like that as soon as you saw the perpetrators were all white British.

I've had this crap from you before as you persist in trying to push your rampant racist agenda but when it comes to Paedophilia that won't work. 81.9% of UK's 65 million is white British so simple logic alone tells anyone with half a brain the odds of a white child or children being abused far exceeds that of one of the ethnic minorities you despise so much.

antony1969 - 2017-05-10 6:23 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 5:52 PM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

Veronica

Veronica

Ive never said that UK girls are more vulnerable to abuse from Muslim men Veronica so please don't make out I have ... I have said though that Muslims/Pakistanis have a religious/cultural problem regarding peadophile groups targeting mainly white under age girls and over and over again throughout the UK court cases prove this ... You talk about modern day Islamic teaching , what is that exactly because the Islamic world and its teachings are going back further in history and more backwards and insular than ever before ... Please tell me what "modern day Islamic teaching" is ???

It is evident in the values exhibited by the likes of Nazir Afzal and the Muslims I know who would never countenance the sexual abuse of children or pretend that Islam condones such aberrant behaviour.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman

I question your conclusion that there is evidence that decent Muslims contemplate child sex Antony. Those men of Pakistani origin that perpetrated the vile crimes against girls in Rotherham and Rochdale don't form a statistically significant proportion of the male population that indulge in such abuse in the UK do they?

Veronica ;-)

Quite how do you come to that conclusion? given that 5% of our population fill 15% of our prisons? *-) .......

Veronica when I worked in Cambridge in Housing association properties specially converted for large families several were occupied by Muslim families consisting of One male adult and up to four of his wives with children as well. I believe that monogamy is the rule in this country and bigamy (more than one wife) against the law so Sharia law seems to be prevalent. John ( I accept I may be mistaken as it's not an area I'm competent in.)

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 6:47 PM

I've had this crap from you before as you persist in trying to push your rampant racist agenda but when it comes to Paedophilia that won't work. 81.9% of UK's 65 million is white British so simple logic alone tells anyone with half a brain the odds of a white child or children being abused far exceeds that of one of the ethnic minorities you despise so much.

Really?......In Bradford, Rotherham, Rochdale or Huddersfield? 8-) .......

Just a suggestion but maybe its time to change the image of that "round" in your avatar ;-) ........

Coz I reckon a Dum Dum would be more indicative of the half a brain you have left *-) ........

They are just a few hundred years behind England, who probably holds the record for child brides. Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfolk (age 6) was married to Richard of Shrewsbury, 1st Duke of York in 1477

The £10bn the Duke of Westminster has just inherited tax free came from one of his Ancestors marrying a 12 year old girl.

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2017-05-10 7:07 PM

Veronica when I worked in Cambridge in Housing association properties specially converted for large families several were occupied by Muslim families consisting of One male adult and up to four of his wives with children as well. I believe that monogamy is the rule in this country and bigamy (more than one wife) against the law so Sharia law seems to be prevalent. John ( I accept I may be mistaken as it's not an area I'm competent in.)

Its not a new thing ;-) .......

Years ago I worked in wealthy Asian house that seem to have a lot of women/wifelets , numerous kids and only one bloke 8-) .......

Perhaps the Marquess of Bath is a Muslim to? :D ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-05-10 7:27 PM

They are just a few hundred years behind England, who probably holds the record for child brides. Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfolk (age 6) was married to Richard of Shrewsbury, 1st Duke of York in 1477

The £10bn the Duke of Westminster has just inherited tax free came from one of his Ancestors marrying a 12 year old girl.

It appears much like some in our Muslim community, you haven't noticed its not the done thing now days *-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 7:10 PM

Just a suggestion but maybe its time to change the image of that "round" in your avatar ;-) ........

Coz I reckon a Dum Dum would be more indicative of the half a brain you have left *-) ........

Jesus wept this is worse than knocking on wood with you.

Bradford..........528,155 67.5% white

Rotherham......109,691 91.9% white

Rochdale.........107,926 78.7% white

Huddersfield....168,968 81.0% white

Now.......out of the other 62,990,510 people you ignored, tell me how many are white and how many are of ethnic origin. No "guesstimates", no deflecting, and i want percentages and the figures from an official source.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-10 7:43 PM

Now.......out of the other 62,990,510 people you ignored, tell me how many are white and how many are of ethnic origin. No "guesstimates", no deflecting, and i want percentages and the figures from an official source.

You carry on Bullet with your crusade as a Muslim paedophile apologist *-) .......

Perhaps you could explain why 5% of our population fill 15% of our prisons ;-) .......

It kinda indicates a lack of respect for our laws does it not? although no doubt you can supply an explanation? >:-) .......

BTW your 2011 figures are probably well out of date :D ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 8:17 PM

You carry on Bullet with your crusade as a Muslim paedophile apologist *-) .......

Perhaps you could explain why 5% of our population fill 15% of our prisons ;-) .......

It kinda indicates a lack of respect for our laws does it not? although no doubt you can supply an explanation? >:-) .......

Rather unfair Dave as BG hasn't defended the men who committed offences against vulnerable girls in the notorious cases we have discussed or anyone who indulges in paedophilia for that matter.

Does the Muslim prison population reflect that they as a group are more likely to commit sexual crimes against children than anyone else in the the UK?

Veronica

pelmetman - 2017-05-10 8:17 PM

I don't apologise for the actions of any Paedophile as i've told you before i look at the crime/offence committed........NOT the ethnicity unlike you do as a racist.

Typically rather than address the question i put to you you've deflected just as i knew you would. Also 2011 figures are the most current census figures....March 27th to be precise. A census is held every ten years making the next due March 27th 2021. But i don't expect you to know or understand that as is obvious from your crass ill informed posting.

I'll accept an apology from you calling me a "Muslim apologist."

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-10 8:35 PM

Rather unfair Dave as BG hasn't defended the men who committed offences against vulnerable girls in the notorious cases we have discussed or anyone who indulges in paedophilia for that matter.

Does the Muslim prison population reflect that they as a group are more likely to commit sexual crimes against children than anyone else in the the UK?

Veronica

Has he not?.......you could've fooled me *-) .........

Does 5% of our population filling 15% of our prisons "not" indicate a indifferent attitude to our laws and culture? :-| ........

Add into the mix their religion condones it 8-) .......despite what some moderate Muslim spin merchant would have us believe, the evidence seems to indicate otherwise >:-( .......

Archived