Husband and wife Paedos jailed

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-19 9:04 AM

The statistics you quote don't do anything of the kind.

Veronica

Veronica

Really?.......

If a section of our community are committing 3 times more crime, then I'd call that endemic *-) ........

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-19 12:49 PM

From what I can gather firstly young white girls are in a huge majority over Asian girls and it would appear that they are also allowed much more of a free reign and freedom than most young Muslim girls. It stands to reason that these sick individuals would come across them more.

I see you've been to the Bullet school of excuse merchants Barry *-) ......

These perverts live in a Asian mono culture, they're not surrounded by easy white meat, they actively go in search of it :-| ........

Ignoring the fact that they have all been brought up in a Muslim culture will do nothing to help stop they're disgusting behaviour, neither will the current outcry apparently >:-( ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522200/Man-22-charged-raping-child-Rochdale.html

pelmetman - 2017-05-19 2:05 PM

From what I can gather firstly young white girls are in a huge majority over Asian girls and it would appear that they are also allowed much more of a free reign and freedom than most young Muslim girls. It stands to reason that these sick individuals would come across them more.

These perverts live in a Asian mono culture, they're not surrounded by easy white meat, they actively go in search of it :-| ........

Ignoring the fact that they have all been brought up in a Muslim culture will do nothing to help stop they're disgusting behaviour, neither will the current outcry apparently >:-( ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522200/Man-22-charged-raping-child-Rochdale.html

Ok Dave, Im about to watch the program so ill comment after that.

I have not watched them yet. I Started watching the first ten minutes but had to do something else. I guess I will give them a go though. Ill reserve comment until then but why would there be a need to keep mentioning Muslims anyway? If it was a gang of white peodo's would it make sense to refer to them as white Christian men or just white men? Anyone who commits that kind of act by default cannot be remotely truly religious by any modern interpretation of any peaceful religion just like those that commit acts of terrorism are not a true representative of any religion.

I dont buy that these people deliberately pray on white girls either. Someone who is a sick Paedo will pray on whoever is most easily available and easily groomed. From what I can gather firstly young white girls are in a huge majority over Asian girls and it would appear that they are also allowed much more of a free reign and freedom than most young Muslim girls. It stands to reason that these sick individuals would come across them more.

Not expecting the programme makers to "keep mentioning Muslims" especially as it was a Beeb programme and I'm actually surprised the bang on Beeb didn't change the colour of the attackers ... Given that since the attacks the uproar surrounding them was how the authorities and Police did nothing because the men were Muslim you may have expected at least some nudge towards towards that fact surely ... Veronica says the names are enough to tell us but not everybody knows the difference between a Singh or Patel and a Khan or Hussain ... If you don't believe that white girls are deliberately attacked by Muslim men then your in cloud cuckoo again Barry ... While giving evidence some of the underage victims told how they were called white sluts and white slags by the Muslim men , if that doesn't suggest singling out white under age victims then I don't know what does ... Heres another Muslim sex gang case hampered by "political correctness" ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-05-19 4:41 PM

I have not watched them yet. I Started watching the first ten minutes but had to do something else. I guess I will give them a go though. Ill reserve comment until then but why would there be a need to keep mentioning Muslims anyway? If it was a gang of white peodo's would it make sense to refer to them as white Christian men or just white men? Anyone who commits that kind of act by default cannot be remotely truly religious by any modern interpretation of any peaceful religion just like those that commit acts of terrorism are not a true representative of any religion.

I dont buy that these people deliberately pray on white girls either. Someone who is a sick Paedo will pray on whoever is most easily available and easily groomed. From what I can gather firstly young white girls are in a huge majority over Asian girls and it would appear that they are also allowed much more of a free reign and freedom than most young Muslim girls. It stands to reason that these sick individuals would come across them more.

Not expecting the programme makers to "keep mentioning Muslims" especially as it was a Beeb programme and I'm actually surprised the bang on Beeb didn't change the colour of the attackers ... Given that since the attacks the uproar surrounding them was how the authorities and Police did nothing because the men were Muslim you may have expected at least some nudge towards towards that fact surely ... Veronica says the names are enough to tell us but not everybody knows the difference between a Singh or Patel and a Khan or Hussain ... If you don't believe that white girls are deliberately attacked by Muslim men then your in cloud cuckoo again Barry ... While giving evidence some of the underage victims told how they were called white sluts and white slags by the Muslim men , if that doesn't suggest singling out white under age victims then I don't know what does ... Heres another Muslim sex gang case hampered by "political correctness" ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

Lets face it *-) ......The PC BBC or ITV hasn't yet managed to portray the real actuality in their soaps for decades :-| ........The black white & beige bias is Sooo defo on the white side >:-) .......

But of course those amongst us who pretend that can not be the reality will not accept the truth ;-) ......Coz they come from happy clappy families (lol) .......

As and aside I do note from press reports that the Corrie grooming line involves white Brits (lol) ......what are the chances of that in the real world? >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-19 2:05 PM

IVe watched all three programs this afternoon Dave. To be honest as Veronica said its a bit of a pointless debate unless everyone has watched it but it certainly wasnt a mono Asian Culture it was very much a mixed culture. The white girls hung around the kebab shops and curry houses where these disgusting individuals plied them with free booze and food and let them party in the back of the shop before luring them in further. I dont think it would have mattered if they were white, brown, pink or yellow. It was simply whoever they could lure into their web that would be susceptible to their evil deeds.

Antony I think the Beeb did a good job and it was indeed suggested by one character that it was possibly drummed down by the Police to avoid a race thing. The court drama script was taken from the actual transcripts.

There are so many people that did things wrong really but as Veronica said lets not forget who the real people to blame are at the end of the day which is indeed the men who thought it acceptable to exploit teenage girls in this way. They were basically scum. They sadly exist everywhere in all creeds, colours and faiths.

I found it difficult to watch but at the same time it was an excellent drama and well put together and some great acting.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-19 10:40 PM

They sadly exist everywhere in all creeds, colours and faiths.

Care to explain why so many come from the Asian/Muslim culture then? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2017-05-20 8:08 AM

Care to explain why so many come from the Asian/Muslim culture then? :-| ........

Given white British men make up the majority of this country and given Barrys "They sadly exist everywhere in all creeds , colours and faiths" you'd expect surely to have cases every week possibly every day involving large gangs of white Brits targeting children as the Muslim gangs do ... You'd expect Afro Caribbean gangs to maybe be the same , Chinese , Poles and Sikh/Hindu gangs out raping young white girls in the same numbers the Muslim gangs do ... Im not getting it ... Maybe the cops are just picking on the Muslim peados

There is a problem with Asian groups for sure, the program highlighted that but it also mentioned that 90% of these crimes are committed by white British of origin males but as individuals.

My take on it. These are groups of similar sad sick individuals that do indeed work and hang around together in the same environment. There may be some truth in it that they consider the young white perhaps slightly delinquent girls that hung around their area and mingled in their kebab shops etc easy game. Perhaps this kind of culture and environment makes it easier for like minded individuals who are of this ilk to work together to groom such vulnerable girls I dunno, I am just guessing and trying to chose my words carefully.

I dont know if there are any similar white British sex offender gangs but there are plenty of individual white British sex offenders sadly.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 12:39 AM

There is a problem with Asian groups for sure, the program highlighted that but it also mentioned that 90% of these crimes are committed by white British of origin males but as individuals.

90% do you have some facts to prove that? ......

As the only official data on the ethnicity on of sex offenders I can find is from 2010 and the number of sex offenders who were white 76%.....and that was just those who were white "NOT white British" so include those folk from the EU ;-) ......

The authorities appear to have a distinct reluctance to publish any up to date data.....I wonder why? >:-) ......

https://fullfact.org/news/are-asians-disproportionately-represented-prosecutions-sex-offences/

Cant say I'm surprised to see Mr Vaz disputing the facts, considering his peccadilloes :D .....

pelmetman - 2017-05-21 9:07 AM

As the only official data on the ethnicity on of sex offenders I can find is from 2010 and the number of sex offenders who were white 76%.....and that was just those who were white "NOT white British" so include those folk from the EU ;-) ......

The authorities appear to have a distinct reluctance to publish any up to date data.....I wonder why? >:-) ......

https://fullfact.org/news/are-asians-disproportionately-represented-prosecutions-sex-offences/

Cant say I'm surprised to see Mr Vaz disputing the facts, considering his peccadilloes :D .....

No I dont have any facts to prove it but it was mentioned once towards the end of the drama. Presumably the writers were careful of stating such facts. The chart in your link though isnt a million miles off that figure at 81.9% in 2007.

What that document suggests and which is what I also said is there are is a disproportionate higher level of Street Grooming with Asian Men than other ethnicities. In the case of this drama its clear to see why. They are in contact with the places these teenage girls hang out on an evening. The offenders owned Shops, Kebab shops, curry houses and taxis in the streets where these girls gathered, partied etc. Its a known fact that Asians tend to be more close nit than the white population. They all know each other. It stands to reason then that if they do this for good reasons such as Prayer, council or other social purposes unfortunately it makes it easier for the bad ones amongst them to establish grooming groups. Put into that mix vulnerable teenage girls and you could draw a conclusion as to why its been happening.

White sex offenders are perhaps less likely to be in that situation and it could explain why there are less white grooming groups.

Your report goes on to say "while just under 82 per cent of inmates incarcerated for sex offences in 2007 were classified as white, this was actually lower than the overall proportion of the population that were similarly classed, which stands at 87.5 per cent (for England). At six per cent, the proportion of sex offenders in custody that were classed as Asian almost exactly matches the proportion of the population classed similarly.

Looking at grooming offences collected by the CEOP, while the white ethnic group makes up the largest proprotion of all offenders, it is far below the proportion of white people in the general population. Meanwhile, those of Asian origin are indeed disproportionately represented here."

Which kind of backs up my theory.

antony1969 - 2017-05-21 1:26 PM

Worth a listen and straight from a fellow Pakistani's mouth ... http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/caller-in-tears-over-child-abuse/

Doesn't this highlight the fact that not all Muslim men of Pakistani origin pose a risk to children. I doubt he is the only one who hasn't stood up for what is right. Men like him need to be encouraged to speak out more so that they can use their influence to change attitudes in their own communities towards women and girls both Muslim and non-Muslim. We won't succeed in encouraging men like him if we keep using terms like "Muslim paedos".

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-05-21 2:36 PM

Worth a listen and straight from a fellow Pakistani's mouth ... http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/caller-in-tears-over-child-abuse/

Doesn't this highlight the fact that not all Muslim men of Pakistani origin pose a risk to children. I doubt he is the only one who hasn't stood up for what is right. Men like him need to be encouraged to speak out more so that they can use their influence to change attitudes in their own communities towards women and girls both Muslim and non-Muslim. We won't succeed in encouraging men like him if we keep using terms like "Muslim paedos".

Veronica

and we won't educate those "Muslim paedo's" any better if we deny we have a problem in the Muslim community will we ??? ... So who's wrong or right , me for questioning its a big problem or you for denying it is ??? ... Maybe we should ask the thousands of underage white girl victims

Veronica

Absolutely. At the end of the drama there was similar outrage from some at of the Pakistani community in the meeting if I remember rightly. Of course many will be outraged within those communities. It must be remembered that as well as acknowledging there is a problem which clearly there is these groups are still a minority and the majority of people within their communities would be outraged to find out this kind of thing was going on. Again though they are probably getting away with it due to the circumstances working all and odd hours at night away from the wives and families, Its another aspect of that type of community I guess. The men and the wives and families seem to spend a lot of time apart with the woman at home and the man off doing whatever which wont be questioned.

More integration and modernisation of their values would help I am sure. The Muslim attitude to women in the past I could say is something most of us would find archaic but its definitely changing. .It can only continue to change (here) if there is further integration and less hostility on both sides.

Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 3:12 PM

Veronica

Absolutely. At the end of the drama there was similar outrage from some at of the Pakistani community in the meeting if I remember rightly. Of course many will be outraged within those communities. It must be remembered that as well as acknowledging there is a problem which clearly there is these groups are still a minority and the majority of people within their communities would be outraged to find out this kind of thing was going on. Again though they are probably getting away with it due to the circumstances working all and odd hours at night away from the wives and families, Its another aspect of that type of community I guess. The men and the wives and families seem to spend a lot of time apart with the woman at home and the man off doing whatever which wont be questioned.

More integration and modernisation of their values would help I am sure. The Muslim attitude to women in the past I could say is something most of us would find archaic but its definitely changing. .It can only continue to change (here) if there is further integration and less hostility on both sides.

What leads you to the conclusion that Muslim attitudes to women is something that is changing ??? ... http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/649704/Muslim-Islam-Muhammad-Khan-Sherani-religion-Pakistan ... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/muslim-women-describe-how-men-10218040 ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24578426 ... Add to that forced marriage , forced female FGM , honour crimes which hit 11000 in UK 2010-2014 , acid attacks and Sharia Laws view on women then I don't really get whats changing unless you can show different

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 11:26 AM

Yes a theory based on the fact that White Brits still make up the majority of the UK inhabitants at the moment

*-) ...........

YET as a percentage of the UK population ethnicity us white Brits are less likely to be perverts >:-) .......unlike that beige bloke next door :-| ........

What happens when the beige folk become 10%.....20%....and they fill 30% or 60% of our prisons?

8-) ........

Will you still be making excuses for them? *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2017-05-21 9:07 AM

No I dont have any facts to prove it but it was mentioned once towards the end of the drama. Presumably the writers were careful of stating such facts. The chart in your link though isnt a million miles off that figure at 81.9% in 2007.

Thought not *-) .......which is prolly why the BBC said 90% because they know the figures are not available ,.......So indulged it a bit of PC Spin >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Veronica

You need to get your head around the culture of the "Religion of Peace" Veronica *-) .........Just take a look at the world beyond happy clappy suburbia, and look for where the worlds trouble spots are ;-) .....then ask yourself why the religion of peace has such a problem with "PEACE"? >:-) ........

Frankly the only Peace their interested in...... is taking the Peace out of us Kafirs :D .....

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-05-20 10:06 AM

pelmetman - 2017-05-20 8:08 AM

Given white British men make up the majority of this country and given Barrys "They sadly exist everywhere in all creeds , colours and faiths" you'd expect surely to have cases every week possibly every day involving large gangs of white Brits targeting children as the Muslim gangs do ... You'd expect Afro Caribbean gangs to maybe be the same , Chinese , Poles and Sikh/Hindu gangs out raping young white girls in the same numbers the Muslim gangs do ... Im not getting it ... Maybe the cops are just picking on the Muslim peados

Well I did challenge Bullet to finding 3442 white British paedophiles as a fair representative of the numbers required to make the majority white Brits as equally perverted as as those from the religion of peace ;-) ........

Since then he's been very quiet 8-) .......maybe he's trawling through every sex offender crime since 2010 looking to prove my figures wrong? :D .......

I am not denying the elements of racism and disrespect shown towards the victims of the abuse by the perpetrators of the sexual grooming and trafficking of these girls. In my mind it remains important to have rigorous mechanisms that uphold our laws; laws that proscribe discrimination on the basis of religion, racial origin or gender amongst other things. Everyone who lives in the UK has to subscribe to them or face the consequences that the law provides so long as it is applied with the appropriate vigour. Those laws are underpinned by values that include judging a person for their actions and not their beliefs. I don’t know what you Antony or you Dave have to suggest as an alternative solution to the grooming scandals in Rochdale and elsewhere that has not already begun to happen. Yes they were allowed to get away with it for too long, then they were jailed, and now those that we can deport are subject of deportation proceedings. What do you want instead a Muslim free UK?

Veronica

antony1969 - 2017-05-21 4:04 PM

Veronica

What leads you to the conclusion that Muslim attitudes to women is something that is changing ??? ... http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/649704/Muslim-Islam-Muhammad-Khan-Sherani-religion-Pakistan ... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/muslim-women-describe-how-men-10218040 ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24578426 ... Add to that forced marriage , forced female FGM , honour crimes which hit 11000 in UK 2010-2014 , acid attacks and Sharia Laws view on women then I don't really get whats changing unless you can show different

From speaking to Muslim women not reading articles in the media. I said it was changing, it has a long way to go. If you had watched some of the various programs about the subject that have been discussed on here many young Muslim women have said the same thing. The old days are numbered and the young more westernised Muslim women are starting to call the shots. When you think about it, its bound to happen. As more generations evolve and become westernised the old values some of which are appalling towards women will and are changing.

Point is its going in the right direction and further integration and acceptance on both sides can only encourage that and speed up that process. Mistrust and intolerance (on both sides) will only slow down such processes.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-05-21 5:58 PM

What do you want instead a Muslim free UK?

Veronica

Well given that their Koran seeks world domination :-| ....... if they toned it down a bit with with a modern day rewrite I might be a little less Islamophobic ;-) .......but that ain't gonna happen is it *-) ........

We need to ensure that "NO" religious fairy stories have a sway on our culture, unfortunately we have toooo many PC numpties allowing our culture to be subverted ......I read only the other day that schools are being told to make their exams ramadam friendly 8-) .......

So that's 5% of our population dictating to the the other 95% >:-( ......

Maybe if that 5% weren't so Kafirphobic they might actually integrate (lol) .......

Barryd999 - 2017-05-21 6:24 PM

antony1969 - 2017-05-21 4:04 PM

Veronica

From speaking to Muslim women not reading articles in the media. I said it was changing, it has a long way to go. If you had watched some of the various programs about the subject that have been discussed on here many young Muslim women have said the same thing. The old days are numbered and the young more westernised Muslim women are starting to call the shots. When you think about it, its bound to happen. As more generations evolve and become westernised the old values some of which are appalling towards women will and are changing.

Point is its going in the right direction and further integration and acceptance on both sides can only encourage that and speed up that process. Mistrust and intolerance (on both sides) will only slow down such processes.

I'm assuming your saying those reports I've quoted are wrong then ... When you talk of integration the simple truth is the majority do not want to ... Leave the North Yorks village and jog over to West Yorks and look at Muslim integration ... Your fit enough to jog it in the day now porky ... Sorry shouldn't say porky on a Muslim issue

pelmetman - 2017-05-21 5:10 PM

Yes a theory based on the fact that White Brits still make up the majority of the UK inhabitants at the moment

*-) ...........

YET as a percentage of the UK population ethnicity us white Brits are less likely to be perverts >:-) .......unlike that beige bloke next door :-| ........

What happens when the beige folk become 10%.....20%....and they fill 30% or 60% of our prisons?

8-) ........

Will you still be making excuses for them? *-) .......

Not really. The chart I posted from your article shows overall there is little difference percentage wise in the number of offenders. It certainly showed a higher percentage of grooming gang cases but we went over that. Do you think its acceptable or helpful to describe someone as Beige by the way. Can you not see how your remarks could be offensive? I can see why BG got angry as well, who the hell is making excuses for sex offenders? Certainly not me.

What it boils down to though is your trying to say that your more likely the be a pervert because of the colour of your skin and / or religion. Thats like saying your more likely to get Cancer if your called Eric.

As for the numbers of "Beige" people increasing well thanks to Brexit you may well see that happen. Be careful what you wish for huh?

Archived