Another Major Fail by The Fail

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 8:23 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 7:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 2:20 PM

Just so you know. I never bother opening Daily Mail links. May as well post a link to the Dandy or Beano. Try again.

You don't buy the Mail or visit its site or open links to it yet you call it at every opportunity and continuously put it down ... How do you form your opinion of it ???

Alright then! I do read em occasionally. (lol)

So from never opening Daily Mail links its now you do occasionally ... Oh Barry

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:25 PM

Is anyone else getting this ??? ... I ask for his address by private mail to pass on to the relevant charities

I expect everyone except you, and seemingly now Roger 'gets it'.

Final time Antony.......you are not having my private home address, end of. You can ask as many times you care to......but you are NOT entitled to it.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 8:23 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 7:39 PM

Just so you know. I never bother opening Daily Mail links. May as well post a link to the Dandy or Beano. Try again.

You don't buy the Mail or visit its site or open links to it yet you call it at every opportunity and continuously put it down ... How do you form your opinion of it ???

Alright then! I do read em occasionally. (lol)

So from never opening Daily Mail links its now you do occasionally ... Oh Barry

Its a bit like he knows Europe from his time spent in his Kayak or up a mountain >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 8:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 8:22 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 8:05 PM

You need to get out more Barry and discover the real world ;-) ......

Although I doubt you'll like what you find 8-) ......

Much like many of those who claim to be do gooders >:-) ......

To much hope and not enough dope will be your problem (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Seen plenty of the real world Dave. Travelled all over the world and I doubt there is a single town with a population over say 70000 in the UK ive not worked in.

Working and living in are two different things ;-) ......

Another fail for Barry ... His "I doubt wether there is a single town with a population over say 70000 in the UK I've not worked in" .... Huddersfield ... He thought it was in South Yorkshire t'other week

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:23 PM

RogerC - 2017-11-26 8:04 PM

It was merely a question and questions do not contravene any forum rule as far as I can see hence I asked because one doesn't want to do that now does one?

I'm not sure why i need to keep repeating this. What part of "Antony wasn't just asking a question he asked for my private home address..." do you not understand??

Like Antony you seem to be struggling with a basic simple fact so i will simplify.

Are you in the habit of asking for a forum members private home address you neither know nor met, for any other reason than what i previously stated?

No......of course not.

Is asking a forum member for their private home address for any other reason than previously stated, an invasion of a persons privacy?

Yes........of course it is.

However are those deserving migrants going to find your gaff Bullet? >:-) .......

Or this huff & bluff just a smokescreen to hide the fact that your not prepared to open your door to migrants/refugees? ;-) .......

RogerC - 2017-11-26 8:27 PM

He 'invaded' nothing...he just asked a question. Regardless of the intent behind it it was just a question. You declined to answer therefore 'nothing was invaded'.

Well argue your beef out with forum admin then. I've made myself very clear from the outset and been extremely patient.

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 2:20 PMJust so you know. I never bother opening Daily Mail links. May as well post a link to the Dandy or Beano. Try again.
You need to get out more Barry and discover the real world ;-) ......Although I doubt you'll like what you find 8-) ......Much like many of those who claim to be do gooders >:-) ......To much hope and not enough dope will be your problem (lol) (lol) (lol) .......
Seen plenty of the real world Dave. Travelled all over the world and I doubt there is a single town with a population over say 70000 in the UK ive not worked in.

Wow....worked in all the big towns in the UK.....Does that mean your 'all over the world' was holidays?

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:31 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:25 PM

Is anyone else getting this ??? ... I ask for his address by private mail to pass on to the relevant charities

I expect everyone except you, and seemingly now Roger 'gets it'.

Final time Antony.......you are not having my private home address, end of. You can ask as many times you care to......but you are NOT entitled to it.

???? It gets funnier .... (lol) (lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:31 PM
antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:25 PMIs anyone else getting this ??? ... I ask for his address by private mail to pass on to the relevant charities
I expect everyone except you, and seemingly now Roger 'gets it'.Final time Antony.......you are not having my private home address, end of. You can ask as many times you care to......but you are NOT entitled to it.

Ah so now 'you' get it...he can ask as much as he likes and 'not' invade your privacy.  At last 'you get it'.  :-)

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:38 PM

RogerC - 2017-11-26 8:27 PM

He 'invaded' nothing...he just asked a question. Regardless of the intent behind it it was just a question. You declined to answer therefore 'nothing was invaded'.

Well argue your beef out with forum admin then. I've made myself very clear from the outset and been extremely patient.

Sue us Bullet ... You reckon we've/Ive invaded your privacy ... Sue us ... Money where your mouth is ???

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:38 PM
RogerC - 2017-11-26 8:27 PMHe 'invaded' nothing...he just asked a question. Regardless of the intent behind it it was just a question. You declined to answer therefore 'nothing was invaded'.

Oh no please don't mention beef....you'll get Barry all hot under his remainers collar over the FSA and our 'doomed doomed I tell you' foodstuffs standards.  :-)

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 8:37 PM

However are those deserving migrants going to find your gaff Bullet? >:-) .......

Or this huff & bluff just a smokescreen to hide the fact that your not prepared to open your door to migrants/refugees? ;-) .......

I see you're back on the pop again.

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:42 PM

Isn't that an invasion of Daves privacy ??? ... On an open forum insinuating Dave is drunk again ... Admin !!!

Guest pelmetman

I see your unlikely to back up your claim to being willing to accept migrants/refugees at your gaff? ;-) ......

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:46 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:41 PM

Sue us Bullet ... You reckon we've/Ive invaded your privacy ... Sue us ... Money where your mouth is ???

I can see it's gone well past your bedtime.

Well lets be honest one ridiculous comment deserves another ... All this because I wanted to help you with your open door policy you boasted about ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:45 PM

Isn't that an invasion of Daves privacy ??? ... On an open forum insinuating Dave is drunk again ... Admin !!!

There's more chance of me getting p*ssed again....... than Bullet standing by his statement ;-) ......

I'd rather be a p*sshead than a bulls**tter given the choice :-| .......

Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 8:51 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 8:47 PM

I see your unlikely to back up your claim to being willing to accept migrants/refugees at your gaff? ;-) ......

It's past your bedtime too. Don't forget your Beano and dummy.

Take it thats a no to your question Dave ... Would be much simpler if he replied yes or no

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 8:53 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:45 PM

There's more chance of me getting p*ssed again....... than Bullet standing by his statement ;-) ......

We try and help someone reach out his helping hand a little further and this is what we get ... Gosh

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:54 PM

Take it thats a no to your question Dave ... Would be much simpler if he replied yes or no

Bullet is....... to use nautical lower deck terminology is a bulls**tting........... T*w*a*t ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 9:01 PM

Bullet is....... to use nautical lower deck terminology is a bulls**tting........... T*w*a*t ;-) ......

Yes Dave we all know that but on an open forum stating the obvious could be an invasion of his privacy

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:52 PM

Well lets be honest one ridiculous comment deserves another ... All this because I wanted to help you with your open door policy you boasted about ??

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:57 PM

We try and help someone reach out his helping hand a little further and this is what we get ... Gosh

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 9:06 PM

Yes Dave we all know that but on an open forum stating the obvious could be an invasion of his privacy

It's about time the pair of you grew up and began behaving like adults instead of gurglin' boo hoos with each other. Your little tag team chum has already run off to beddy byes so you won't be around much longer now.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-26 9:52 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:52 PM

Well lets be honest one ridiculous comment deserves another ... All this because I wanted to help you with your open door policy you boasted about ??

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 8:57 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-26 9:06 PM

It's about time the pair of you grew up and began behaving like adults instead of gurglin' boo hoos with each other. Your little tag team chum has already run off to beddy byes so you won't be around much longer now.

Why dont you grow some and stand by your previous statement? ;-) .....

http://www.refugeesathome.org/

Go on Bullet show us how much you care >:-) .......

RogerC - 2017-11-26 8:38 PM
Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 2:20 PMJust so you know. I never bother opening Daily Mail links. May as well post a link to the Dandy or Beano. Try again.
You need to get out more Barry and discover the real world ;-) ......Although I doubt you'll like what you find 8-) ......Much like many of those who claim to be do gooders >:-) ......To much hope and not enough dope will be your problem (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Wow....worked in all the big towns in the UK.....Does that mean your 'all over the world' was holidays?
Nope. I have worked in the USA, have worked in Greece and Spain and my old job saw me work from time to time in pretty much most reasonable sized towns across the UK as the company I worked for had a presence in all of them. I lived in London for three years (Ok in the Hilton :D ). I almost went to Saudi with my old job but they reckoned it wasnt safe to send me as I would be arrested for summut within an hour probably.

Archived