Another Major Fail by The Fail

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2017-11-27 7:25 PM

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-27 6:22 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-27 4:47 PM...................................... Your the one preaching to people like me telling us to do "what we can to help" and I have to live with them in my town while you tell me that your home and your village isn't good enough to do "what we can to help" ... Its utter hypocrisy and double standards ... I and plenty of others don't want them but you do and we get em ... Ruddy bonkers

Huddersfield is part of Kirklees Metropolitan Borough, which has a population of about 420,000. Huddersfield itself is the largest town, and has a population of just over 160,000.

According to the Huddersfield Examiner the number of Syrian refugees housed by Kirklees is 50. Apart from Huddersfield, Kirklees comprises Batley, Birstall, Cleckheaton, Denby Dale, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Holmfirth, Kirkburton, Marsden, Meltham, Mirfield and Slaithwaite.

Kirklees council has been instrumental in arranging with the Home Office for the settlement of these refugees. A number of local charities have contributed food, clothing etc donated by local residents.

I don't quite see where this claim that others want them but you get them is coming from, Antony. It seems Kirklees council wanted them, and Kirklees residents generally gave their support.

Or are the others you are speaking of all from Batley? :-D

1 Syrian ... Did you just say Syrian and no others ??? ...

2 Thanks for the local lesson about Huddersfield Brian but what happened to the other counties these type things come from ??? ...

3 Can you show me where Kirklees residents generally gave their support ??? ...

4 Might make your point whatever it is more valid and since when does Kirklees council policy talk for its residents ???

Yes, because that was the response I got to a search for "Huddersfield refugees". If Huddersfield is being overwhelmed by refugees from elsewhere I would have expected you to know all about it, where from, and how many. Instead, all I could get was Kirklees. If you know different why not tell, instead of asking others to make you arguments for you? 50 into an area as large of Kirklees doesn't quite gel with the bitter tone of your complaint. I was expecting to hear of thousands, not a just few tens.

2 You live in Huddersfield? I was assuming that others, from other parts of the country, who may not be that familiar with your local geography, might be interested in the local breakdown. As to where they come from, I don't know, but as the local boy I assume you'll be very familiar with who is coming from where, and might tell us.

3 If you care to do a similar search you should get similar answers, but local charities are named in you local paper. It's your manor, it's for you to know, I'm not bothered.

4 My point is simple. You were complaining that (unspecified) others, elsewhere, are unfairly imposing (unspecified) numbers of refugees/migrants (not clear which) on Huddersfield. So I was prompted to try to understand the basis of your complaint. Since when has Kirklees council talked to its residents? Simple answer: since Kirklees, and elections, were invented?

However, it now seems your main complaint is that it is the residents of adjoining parts of west Yorkshire, possibly of Yorkshire as a whole, possibly of other adjoining counties (not clear who/where the rogues are) that you see as imposing these (unspecified) numbers of migrants/refugees on Huddersfield. In the end it seems to be just local sour grapes politics. It begins to look a bit like a Yorkshire version of Clochemerle. A storm in a pissoir? :-D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 11:47 AM

antony1969 - 2017-11-27 4:47 PM...................................... Your the one preaching to people like me telling us to do "what we can to help" and I have to live with them in my town while you tell me that your home and your village isn't good enough to do "what we can to help" ... Its utter hypocrisy and double standards ... I and plenty of others don't want them but you do and we get em ... Ruddy bonkers

Huddersfield is part of Kirklees Metropolitan Borough, which has a population of about 420,000. Huddersfield itself is the largest town, and has a population of just over 160,000.

According to the Huddersfield Examiner the number of Syrian refugees housed by Kirklees is 50. Apart from Huddersfield, Kirklees comprises Batley, Birstall, Cleckheaton, Denby Dale, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Holmfirth, Kirkburton, Marsden, Meltham, Mirfield and Slaithwaite.

Kirklees council has been instrumental in arranging with the Home Office for the settlement of these refugees. A number of local charities have contributed food, clothing etc donated by local residents.

I don't quite see where this claim that others want them but you get them is coming from, Antony. It seems Kirklees council wanted them, and Kirklees residents generally gave their support.

1 Syrian ... Did you just say Syrian and no others ??? ...

2 Thanks for the local lesson about Huddersfield Brian but what happened to the other counties these type things come from ??? ...

3 Can you show me where Kirklees residents generally gave their support ??? ...

4 Might make your point whatever it is more valid and since when does Kirklees council policy talk for its residents ???

Yes, because that was the response I got to a search for "Huddersfield refugees". If Huddersfield is being overwhelmed by refugees from elsewhere I would have expected you to know all about it, where from, and how many. Instead, all I could get was Kirklees. If you know different why not tell, instead of asking others to make you arguments for you? 50 into an area as large of Kirklees doesn't quite gel with the bitter tone of your complaint. I was expecting to hear of thousands, not a just few tens.

2 You live in Huddersfield? I was assuming that others, from other parts of the country, who may not be that familiar with your local geography, might be interested in the local breakdown. As to where they come from, I don't know, but as the local boy I assume you'll be very familiar with who is coming from where, and might tell us.

3 If you care to do a similar search you should get similar answers, but local charities are named in you local paper. It's your manor, it's for you to know, I'm not bothered.

4 My point is simple. You were complaining that (unspecified) others, elsewhere, are unfairly imposing (unspecified) numbers of refugees/migrants (not clear which) on Huddersfield. So I was prompted to try to understand the basis of your complaint. Since when has Kirklees council talked to its residents? Simple answer: since Kirklees, and elections, were invented?

However, it now seems your main complaint is that it is the residents of adjoining parts of west Yorkshire, possibly of Yorkshire as a whole, possibly of other adjoining counties (not clear who/where the rogues are) that you see as imposing these (unspecified) numbers of migrants/refugees on Huddersfield. In the end it seems to be just local sour grapes politics. It begins to look a bit like a Yorkshire version of Clochemerle. A storm in a pissoir? :-D

Brian I don't know where they come from and I don't know how many who are here in Huddersfield form part of the thousands and thousands and thousands that have disappeared over the years so I doubt you or Kirklees do either ... If you can provide that figure of illegals we may have here in Huddersfield then maybe we could discuss the issue with a little more reality than your number of 50

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:21 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-11-27 9:32 PM

Syrian ... Did you just say Syrian and no others ??? ... Thanks for the local lesson about Huddersfield Brian but what happened to the other counties these type things come from ??? ...

'These type things'?/? :-S*-)

How do you ever expect to be taken seriously when scraping the barrel to make inane disparaging remarks like that?

Can you show me where Kirklees residents generally gave their support ???

You aren't particularly well read up on your councils activities are you? Don't you have local elections up there or are all your Councillors self appointed?

Dave Brown, head of Migration Yorkshire which has helped in the resettlements, said: “The people of Yorkshire have shown a warm welcome and offered practical support to refugee families and children this year, just as we have in previous humanitarian crises".

I'm sure Brian will be along to straighten you out further.

antony1969 - 2017-11-27 7:29 PM

Mmmm ... An adult site

Google Images? *-)

So you've changed it from Huddersfield to Yorkshire now fella ... Take a look at a map cos tha's a bit of a difference ...

I've "changed" nothing.......simply quoted a para from an article in your Huddersfield Examiner re. Dave Brown head of Migration Yorkshire. According to it's website it encompasses all of Yorkshire and the Humber regions. http://www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk/?page=searchinyourarea

pepe63 - 2017-11-28 9:21 AM

I've noticed that the usual Chatterbox residents have referenced Halal a few times of late, and when doing so try to make out that it's the animal welfare that they are concerned about.....

..and yet they never raise a peep about Kosher slaughter..?

I wonder why that would be?.......

So is it really the lack animal welfare during the slaughter that pishes them off or just the religion that carries it out?

Here's a previous, "Halal" thread, which is surprisingly brief considering who started it, and who first responded to it (it pretty much stopped dead, when I referenced Kosher).

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Excellent-news-/48097/

Enjoy the rest of your day posting on here, "fellas"... ;-)

I think you answered your own question there Pepe! ;-)

That subject fact is always a dilemma for a xenophobe as you've seen!! ;-)

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:31 AM

Did I say "surrounded"... I live in a village myself with none thankfully here but Huddersfields a big town and unlike you and Bullet I aren't selfish and I care about whats pushed on my town and its residents , especially the young females who have to endure the unwanted attention ... You need to put up or shut up regarding seriously helping these types because absolutely nothing is stopping you apart from you ,

That's strange. For someone who "cares" so much you don't seem to know anything at all about how many migrants are in Huddersfield which is only 4 miles away from your suburb. You even told Brian you "don't know how many or where they are from" yet make a vague spurious guesstimate of "here in Huddersfield form part of the thousands and thousands and thousands...." which has most definitely been plucked from within your own mind! So rather than arrogantly telling other people to 'put up or shut up' i think it's about time you did just that until you learn to reign in your rampant xenophobic remarks and begin coming up with facts and reasoning to make a rationalised point instead of wailing wild hyperbole.

Brian gave you a very detailed logical response and his final para summed up what is obviously your own personal issue;

However, it now seems your main complaint is that it is the residents of adjoining parts of west Yorkshire, possibly of Yorkshire as a whole, possibly of other adjoining counties (not clear who/where the rogues are) that you see as imposing these (unspecified) numbers of migrants/refugees on Huddersfield. In the end it seems to be just local sour grapes politics. It begins to look a bit like a Yorkshire version of Clochemerle. A storm in a pissoir?

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 12:30 PM

If you can provide that figure of illegals we may have here in Huddersfield then maybe we could discuss the issue with a little more reality than your number of 50

The above can be your first little exercise into making your point more rationally. Instead of asking Brian to provide figures (which he already did incidentally but you dispute those), you live closer to that area than anyone else, should be more familiar with it's demographics......and of course, remember you said you "care about whats pushed on my town and its residents".

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 11:42 AM

I've noticed that the usual Chatterbox residents have referenced Halal a few times of late, and when doing so try to make out that it's the animal welfare that they are concerned about.....

So is it really the lack animal welfare during the slaughter that pishes them off or just the religion that carries it out?

Here's a previous, "Halal" thread, which is surprisingly brief considering who started it, and who first responded to it (it pretty much stopped dead, when I referenced Kosher).

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Excellent-news-/48097/

As the article mentions the folk are from "Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Eritrea" I doubt they'll be many Jews amongst them *-) ........

Curiously though Kosher meat isn't being foisted on us like Halal is :-| ..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10816716/Find-out-which-supermarkets-and-restaurants-sell-halal-meat.html

So , as suspected, it is not the actual welfare of the animal that concerns you, but more the religion or origin of those who are carrying out the slaughter..

As for "being foisted on us", I agree (as you'd see if you'd read the thread I linked to), but unlike some, I feel just as appalled by the practice whether the slaughter is being carried out under Muslim or Jewish "law"...

The same as whether it is "foisted" on "us" or not.....Even if it was only ever eaten my devote Muslims and Jews, to me it would no less appalling...Whereas you only seem appalled by the "foisted" bit..?

Brian I don't know where they come from and I don't know how many who are here in Huddersfield...

Really?..after all of the column inches(feet!) you've posted on the topic over the past year or two, I would've thought your were a well researched type of "fella".. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2017-11-28 4:32 PM

As the article mentions the folk are from "Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Eritrea" I doubt they'll be many Jews amongst them *-) ........

Curiously though Kosher meat isn't being foisted on us like Halal is :-| ..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10816716/Find-out-which-supermarkets-and-restaurants-sell-halal-meat.html

So , as suspected, it is not the actual welfare of the animal that concerns you, but more the religion or origin of those who are carrying out the slaughter..

As for "being foisted on us", I agree (as you'd see if you'd read the thread I linked to), but unlike some, I feel just as appalled by the practice whether the slaughter is being carried out under Muslim or Jewish "law"...

The same as whether it is "foisted" on "us" or not.....Even if it was only ever eaten my devote Muslims and Jews, to me it would no less appalling...Whereas you only seem appalled by the "foisted" bit..?

Actually its both ;-) .......

But I suspect your no different than Bullet and the rest of our Plastic Do Gooders *-) .......

You've both just swallowed the Islamic victim hood propaganda hook line and sinker :-| ........

Read the Koran and come back when you know what you're talking about >:-) ......

Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 4:22 PM

Syrian ... Did you just say Syrian and no others ??? ... Thanks for the local lesson about Huddersfield Brian but what happened to the other counties these type things come from ??? ...

How do you ever expect to be taken seriously when scraping the barrel to make inane disparaging remarks like that?

You aren't particularly well read up on your councils activities are you? Don't you have local elections up there or are all your Councillors self appointed?

Dave Brown, head of Migration Yorkshire which has helped in the resettlements, said: “The people of Yorkshire have shown a warm welcome and offered practical support to refugee families and children this year, just as we have in previous humanitarian crises".

Mmmm ... An adult site

Google Images? *-)

So you've changed it from Huddersfield to Yorkshire now fella ... Take a look at a map cos tha's a bit of a difference ...

I've "changed" nothing.......simply quoted a para from an article in your Huddersfield Examiner re. Dave Brown head of Migration Yorkshire. According to it's website it encompasses all of Yorkshire and the Humber regions. http://www.migrationyorkshire.org.uk/?page=searchinyourarea

Did I say "surrounded"... I live in a village myself with none thankfully here but Huddersfields a big town and unlike you and Bullet I aren't selfish and I care about whats pushed on my town and its residents , especially the young females who have to endure the unwanted attention ... You need to put up or shut up regarding seriously helping these types because absolutely nothing is stopping you apart from you ,

That's strange. For someone who "cares" so much you don't seem to know anything at all about how many migrants are in Huddersfield which is only 4 miles away from your suburb. You even told Brian you "don't know how many or where they are from" yet make a vague spurious guesstimate of "here in Huddersfield form part of the thousands and thousands and thousands...." which has most definitely been plucked from within your own mind! So rather than arrogantly telling other people to 'put up or shut up' i think it's about time you did just that until you learn to reign in your rampant xenophobic remarks and begin coming up with facts and reasoning to make a rationalised point instead of wailing wild hyperbole.

Brian gave you a very detailed logical response and his final para summed up what is obviously your own personal issue;

However, it now seems your main complaint is that it is the residents of adjoining parts of west Yorkshire, possibly of Yorkshire as a whole, possibly of other adjoining counties (not clear who/where the rogues are) that you see as imposing these (unspecified) numbers of migrants/refugees on Huddersfield. In the end it seems to be just local sour grapes politics. It begins to look a bit like a Yorkshire version of Clochemerle. A storm in a pissoir?

If you can provide that figure of illegals we may have here in Huddersfield then maybe we could discuss the issue with a little more reality than your number of 50

The above can be your first little exercise into making your point more rationally. Instead of asking Brian to provide figures (which he already did incidentally but you dispute those), you live closer to that area than anyone else, should be more familiar with it's demographics......and of course, remember you said you "care about whats pushed on my town and its residents".

What are you waffling on about ... How the hell can I know how many of those things live in my town when our own Government can only guess at the amount of illegals we have here ??? ... Im good Bullet but I aint that good ... Its like trying to guess how many rats live in a sewer , who knows ??? ... Another major fail from the king of fails ... Brian it seems is good at pulling out figures so like Ive said to him if he can show the figure for how many illegal type things live in my town then we can discuss further but until then he's in Disneyworld

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 5:11 PM

But I suspect your no different than Bullet and the rest of our Plastic Do Gooders *-) .......

You've both just swallowed the Islamic victim hood propaganda hook line and sinker :-| ........

Read the Koran and come back when you know what you're talking about >:-) ......

I hope you're equally versed in both testaments of the Bible and the Talmud, Dave, as you may otherwise be frightening yourself by not having the full perspective. All these books were written more than 1,400 years ago (in two cases about 1,600 years ago), in the middle east, when times, laws, and practises were starkly different to today. I think their uncompromising attitudes, if read literally, have the capacity to shock almost anyone brought up on notions of modern governance, legality, and democracy. In the wrong hands, all have the capacity to justify mass violence when read, or preached, selectively.

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 5:47 PM

I hope you're equally versed in both testaments of the Bible and the Talmud, Dave, as you may otherwise be frightening yourself by not having the full perspective. All these books were written more than 1,400 years ago (in two cases about 1,600 years ago), in the middle east, when times, laws, and practises were starkly different to today. I think their uncompromising attitudes, if read literally, have the capacity to shock almost anyone brought up on notions of modern governance, legality, and democracy. In the wrong hands, all have the capacity to justify mass violence when read, or preached, selectively.

I agree Brian ... We are currently suffering from mass murder worldwide carried out by Christians in the name of Bible teachings ... Its shocking

Actually its both ;-)

Back pedalling now eh.....no surprise. *-)

Default to instant Islamaphobia to deflect from Pepes point......no surprise on that either. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 5:22 PM

What are you waffling on about ... How the hell can I know how many of those things live in my town when our own Government can only guess at the amount of illegals we have here ??? ... Im good Bullet but I aint that good ...

You cannot be rational or logic in any of your postings as you are more concerned with slinging out wild spurious remarks to fit your well known Islamaphobe/xenophobe narrative all the time. Every time you're called out on your wild crackpot claims eg "thousands and thousands and thousands", you ask others to show figures which you then disparagingly dismiss, usually accompanied by snipey jibes. So as for 'a major fail from the king of fails'......yes you are right as you've not once come up with any credible rational points to back up your claims. Your fail rate is abysmal Antony and it's well noted throughout the forum members.

As Pepe just commented;

...After all of the column inches (feet!) you've posted on the topic over the past year or two, I would've thought you were a well researched type of "fella".

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:12 PM...........................I agree Brian ... We are currently suffering from mass murder worldwide carried out by Christians in the name of Bible teachings ... Its shocking

Antony, Dave was referring to what the book says, not what some of its followers are doing.

We all know there is a big problem with extremists who take bits of their religious teaching literally. It isn't new, and it isn't limited to any one faith, monotheistic or otherwise.

If it isn't religion, it's some other way (for example, politics, gender, where they live, accent, age, colour, sexual orientation, you name it) in which a group can be identified as different, and discriminated against, or worse.

Human minds are wonderful things in the right hands, but extremely dangerous when manipulated with malicious intent. Some see through the manipulations, others, sadly, fall for it. 'Twas ever thus. Back to Clochemerle, I think! :-D

Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 6:14 PM

Actually its both ;-)

Default to instant Islamaphobia to deflect from Pepes point......no surprise on that either. *-)

What are you waffling on about ... How the hell can I know how many of those things live in my town when our own Government can only guess at the amount of illegals we have here ??? ... Im good Bullet but I aint that good ...

You cannot be rational or logic in any of your postings as you are more concerned with slinging out wild spurious remarks to fit your well known Islamaphobe/xenophobe narrative all the time. Every time you're called out on your wild crackpot claims eg "thousands and thousands and thousands", you ask others to show figures which you then disparagingly dismiss, usually accompanied by snipey jibes. So as for 'a major fail from the king of fails'......yes you are right as you've not once come up with any credible rational points to back up your claims. Your fail rate is abysmal Antony and it's well noted throughout the forum members.

As Pepe just commented;

...After all of the column inches (feet!) you've posted on the topic over the past year or two, I would've thought you were a well researched type of "fella".

In between what you normally look at on the internet you might do well to look up how many thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants live in this dirty old place ... When you've got a figure come back to me until then you might do well to keep quiet ... For once , or maybe not are they all living at your open door policy home ???

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 6:30 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:12 PM...........................I agree Brian ... We are currently suffering from mass murder worldwide carried out by Christians in the name of Bible teachings ... Its shocking

Antony, Dave was referring to what the book says, not what some of its followers are doing.

We all know there is a big problem with extremists who take bits of their religious teaching literally. It isn't new, and it isn't limited to any one faith, monotheistic or otherwise.

If it isn't religion, it's some other way (for example, politics, gender, where they live, accent, age, colour, sexual orientation, you name it) in which a group can be identified as different, and discriminated against, or worse.

Human minds are wonderful things in the right hands, but extremely dangerous when manipulated with malicious intent. Some see through the manipulations, others, sadly, fall for it. 'Twas ever thus. Back to Clochemerle, I think! :-D

Yes ... I see what you mean Brian ... https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:36 PM

Yes ... I see what you mean Brian ... https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

Yes, that right Antony. Extremists do those kinds of things. That's what I was saying.

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 6:45 PM

Yes, that right Antony. Extremists do those kinds of things. That's what I was saying.

Sorry I thought we were comparing extremists from all religions ... Given your love of figures I expected you to show a like for like 2017 figure for any other religion

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:34 PM..........................In between what you normally look at on the internet you might do well to look up how many thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants live in this dirty old place ... When you've got a figure come back to me until then you might do well to keep quiet ... For once , or maybe not are they all living at your open door policy home ???

Bit harsh Antony. I think we'd (speaking for myself, you understand) had mostly gained the impression that they're all shacked up next door to you. I imagine that's why we're (speaking for myself again) just a little surprised that you ask us, who don't have this particular problem, preoccupation or obsession (select as appropriate), and don't live in Huddersfield, to supply you with the figures. I think we'd all concluded, such is your concern, that your anxiety must be based on locally available facts, gleaned from creditable sources, as part of a campaign to get a fairer distribution of migrants/refugees away from Huddersfield. Instead, it presently seems you actually have no factual basis for such an acute level of concern. For some reason, I just can't rid my mind of this vision of Clochemerle!

Or, is it because you can't get any reliable figures that you assume they must all be illegal, on the basis that this is the only reason they can't be counted? Even so, if you, as a local resident, don't know and can't count them, it still seems a tad unreasonable to ask us to nip up to Huddersfield to do the counting for you - so that you can find out whether you actually have the problem that causes you so much concern.

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 7:09 PM

Sorry I thought we were comparing extremists from all religions ... Given your love of figures I expected you to show a like for like 2017 figure for any other religion

But why would I do that? It isn't my preoccupation. I was just making the point that most religious tracts contain elements that seem pretty extreme, and that if people are fed only the extreme they tend to become extremists, who then go on to do extreme things. Your link well illustrates that point. It is the extremists we need to be rid of, and those who feed their extremism, not those who reject the extremism.

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 7:17 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:34 PM..........................In between what you normally look at on the internet you might do well to look up how many thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants live in this dirty old place ... When you've got a figure come back to me until then you might do well to keep quiet ... For once , or maybe not are they all living at your open door policy home ???

Bit harsh Antony. I think we'd (speaking for myself, you understand) had mostly gained the impression that they're all shacked up next door to you. I imagine that's why we're (speaking for myself again) just a little surprised that you ask us, who don't have this particular problem, preoccupation or obsession (select as appropriate), and don't live in Huddersfield, to supply you with the figures. I think we'd all concluded, such is your concern, that your anxiety must be based on locally available facts, gleaned from creditable sources, as part of a campaign to get a fairer distribution of migrants/refugees away from Huddersfield. Instead, it presently seems you actually have no factual basis for such an acute level of concern. For some reason, I just can't rid my mind of this vision of Clochemerle!

Or, is it because you can't get any reliable figures that you assume they must all be illegal, on the basis that this is the only reason they can't be counted? Even so, if you, as a local resident, don't know and can't count them, it still seems a tad unreasonable to ask us to nip up to Huddersfield to do the counting for you - so that you can find out whether you actually have the problem that causes you so much concern.

Well just because I have concern about my home town doesn't mean you should or shouldn't either way Brian does it ??? ... You seem to have taken it upon yourself to attempt to prove some kind of point regarding my hometown ... I do believe this will be the third time I've said it , if you can show the true figure and not your Kirklees figure that you went out of your way to find but the true figure which covers the illegals that live here then maybe we can discuss further ... Do remember your the one that started putting numbers to those I claim live here not me ... Your rather childish claim that you thought they were all living next door to me is just that and not something I would expect from yourself ... You want the figure not me so you "nip to huddersfield to do the counting"

Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 7:25 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 7:09 PM

But why would I do that? It isn't my preoccupation. I was just making the point that most religious tracts contain elements that seem pretty extreme, and that if people are fed only the extreme they tend to become extremists, who then go on to do extreme things. Your link well illustrates that point. It is the extremists we need to be rid of, and those who feed their extremism, not those who reject the extremism.

I showed you an example of this years death toll for one religions extremism ... You claim from all walks of life extremism exists ... Surely if thats so you can compare like for like ... Its not a trick question but one version of extremism has to be top of that list and I will bet you five English pounds that I know which tops the list and easily

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2017-11-28 5:47 PM

The difference is Brian if you hadn't noticed ;-) .........

None of the other Religious gangs are currently carrying out acts of terrorism all over the world *-) ........

Plus to give Christians their due they do seem to have moved with the times on the whole.......unlike Muslims, who still seem stuck in the dark ages.......

What would your Mrs say if you told her she wasn't allowed out unless she was wearing a bin bag? >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:34 PM

Actually its both ;-)

As Pepe just commented;

In between what you normally look at on the internet you might do well to look up how many thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants live in this dirty old place ... When you've got a figure come back to me until then you might do well to keep quiet ... For once , or maybe not are they all living at your open door policy home ???

So in addition to the few migrants given a warm Yorkshire welcome you're now saying the "thousands and thousands and thousands" you referenced to as "here in Huddersfield", are (in your opinion!) illegal immigrants! Huddersfields total pop is only 163,000 so where are your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of illegals staying in Huddersfield? You've simply been making wild spurious guesstimates as per usual in a very poor attempt at making a point which, due to your irrational overblown hyperbole, you have none at all.

As previously mentioned, both Brian and i have supplied figures which you disparagingly dismissed.......but continually fail to come up with any credible figure yourself or even any rational explanation. Stop the blustering nonsense and start quoting some facts which would back up your claim. I see Brian has been extremely patient with you and replied with very concise posts relevant to all points.....you could at least show him some courtesy in responding with more credible and rational replies rather than your usual ad homs and reductio absurdums!

As for Huddersfield being "a dirty old place"....i'm not sure Yorkshire people, particularly in Huddersfield, would be too happy to hear that said by another Yorkshire resident. The centre seems very pleasant to me with good pedestrianised areas. And of course you also have a wonderful diverse culture living and working in and around Huddersfield. All hard working migrants, some now with their own business, contributing to the economy which you failed to tell us about.

Huddersfield Town centre (sourced from that "adult site" *-) )

1304185299_HUDD01.jpg.1038ce7375b27ce6a9dc8e74f5987132.jpg

850520545_HUDD02.jpg.b02631495834b93bf2594edcb33835b0.jpg

Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 9:54 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-28 6:34 PM

Actually its both ;-)

As Pepe just commented;

So in addition to the few migrants given a warm Yorkshire welcome you're now saying the "thousands and thousands and thousands" you referenced to as "here in Huddersfield", are (in your opinion!) illegal immigrants! Huddersfields total pop is only 163,000 so where are your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of illegals staying in Huddersfield? You've simply been making wild spurious guesstimates as per usual in a very poor attempt at making a point which, due to your irrational overblown hyperbole, you have none at all.

As previously mentioned, both Brian and i have supplied figures which you disparagingly dismissed.......but continually fail to come up with any credible figure yourself or even any rational explanation. Stop the blustering nonsense and start quoting some facts which would back up your claim. I see Brian has been extremely patient with you and replied with very concise posts relevant to all points.....you could at least show him some courtesy in responding with more credible and rational replies rather than your usual ad homs and reductio absurdums!

As for Huddersfield being "a dirty old place"....i'm not sure Yorkshire people, particularly in Huddersfield, would be too happy to hear that said by another Yorkshire resident. The centre seems very pleasant to me with good pedestrianised areas. And of course you also have a wonderful diverse culture living and working in and around Huddersfield. All hard working migrants, some now with their own business, contributing to the economy which you failed to tell us about.

Huddersfield Town centre (sourced from that "adult site" *-) )

Be a good little boy and in between trawling for porn pictures of your First Lady and views of Huddersfield find out the true figure like I have asked for quite a few times now from you and Brian for the amount of legals/illegals living here in Huddersfield , then maybe you can put some long trousers on and we can discuss properly can't we

Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 4:22 PM

Mmmm ... An adult site

Google Images? *-)

Can I quote you ... You say "many migrants are in Huddersfield which is only 4 miles away from your suburb" ... How do you know I live 4 miles away ??? ... I do not believe I have ever said where I live on this forum or that its 4 miles away ??? ... How do you know ???

Guest pelmetman

Actually its both ;-)

As far as I'm concerned....If its OK for Muslims to be Kafirphobic then its OK for me to Islamophobic >:-) ......

Archived