Is Brexit stuffed?

Barryd999

John52 - 2017-12-19 8:03 AM
Bulletguy - 2017-12-18 11:53 PMThere will be no ‘Polexit’ “Poland belongs to the EU and the EU belongs to Poland,” Prime Minister Beata Szydlo affirmed as the European Union considers launching an unprecedented infringement procedure against Warsaw over the rule of law.Seems pretty clear to me. ;-) https://www.euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/szydlo-poland-is-not-going-to-leave-the-eu/
But he's only the Polish Prime Minister.Wheras we've heard it straight from RogerC *-)
You sure did....clear and on topic unlike most all of your inane ramblings.  Now before you ruin yet another topic ....back in your box...there's a good chap.  :-)
Oh and seeing as you attributed my comments and suggestion of some research to Brexiteers I bet Gianni Pittella would be glad of your undoubtedly insightful advice regarding how he should better deliver his comments to mean he is addressing Poland.  I bet he doesn't know he is a Brexiteer....best you put him straight ....

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Turkeys that voted for Christmas are stuffed. :(

as predicted an analysis shows that UK Regions That Voted To Leave EU Are More Vulnerable To the effects of Brexit http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/uk-regions-leave-eu-exposed-brexit-university-birmingham_uk_5a3a4b0ee4b025f99e136dd4?qmd&utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage

When Farage said he would pick up a rifle and put his Khaki shorts on I wonder if he ever thought it might be to defend himself from the people in the north of England, Wales and Cornwall instead of pointing it at Westminster when they didnt deliver the Brexit he ordered.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-20 9:07 PM

When Farage said he would pick up a rifle and put his Khaki shorts on I wonder if he ever thought it might be to defend himself from the people in the north of England, Wales and Cornwall instead of pointing it at Westminster when they didnt deliver the Brexit he ordered.

If the economy suffers from Brexit it may well affect the South and South East ( and poor old London ) but I doubt if the people of the North of England, Wales and Cornwall will notice it -

( That may be one of the reasons they voted out ).

;-)

malc d - 2017-12-20 9:26 PM

If the economy suffers from Brexit it may well affect the South and South East ( and poor old London ) but I doubt if the people of the North of England, Wales and Cornwall will notice it -

;-)

The Guys I know in Newlyn voted Brexit to get their fishing back.

I can't post what they are saying about Gove now they know the EU boats will still be allowed in (lol)

John52 - 2017-12-20 10:11 PM

;-)

The Guys I know in Newlyn voted Brexit to get their fishing back.

I can't post what they are saying about Gove now they know the EU boats will still be allowed in (lol)

They could always beg for a 'Brexit exemption' like Grimsby fishing port. (lol)

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/grimsby-seeks-brexit-exemption-port-industry-despite-voting-70/08/11/

;-)

But the point is they will indeed notice it. Brexit Grimbsy as Bullet has pointed out is now wetting itself about it, the key regions I mentioned were heavily funded by the EU yet voted out. If London and the south are hit how much funding do you think those outlying regions that voted out will get from them?

So Brexit regions will be hit by lack of funding, higher prices, inflation and probably job losses yet they wont see the benefits they were promised by vote leave. No increase in funding for the NHS, no real drop in immigration (although it will become obvious that we cant afford to lose them anyway) and all EU laws adopted into UK law and if we remain half in half out probably still under EU rule without a say. Not only that but the Tories are now working to take advantage of Brexit by getting rid of workers rights, paid holidays etc.

So what exactly are the benefits for the average Joe Brexiteer in the likes of Sunderland and Grimsby going to be? Naff all as usual. Of course the Brexiteer masters, people like Arron Banks will do very well out of it if we end up being a tax haven and corporation tax is slashed further or abolished completely. There is indeed going to be some angry people but I dont think they will be venting their anger on those who supported remain.

Archived