Day 253 and the boots changing to the other foot..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-08-22 2:50 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 2:42 PM

malc d - 2018-08-22 2:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 2:27 PM

Did going to war twice with Germany not damage the country? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Temporarily yes - but not in the long term.

:-|

Where as Brexit seems to be improving UK PLC B-) ...........

Despite the doom & gloom merchants best efforts :D ..........

The Brexiteers who seem to think we have already left the EU certainly seem to be happy.

Lets just hope we can ALL be celebrating in a couple of years time.

;-)

I will be ;-) ................

I doubt folk like Barry Brian & Bullet will ever be able to again :D ..........

Their cups will be forever half empty (lol) ..........

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-08-22 3:23 PM

malc d - 2018-08-22 2:50 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 2:42 PM

malc d - 2018-08-22 2:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 2:27 PM

Did going to war twice with Germany not damage the country? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Temporarily yes - but not in the long term.

:-|

Where as Brexit seems to be improving UK PLC B-) ...........

Despite the doom & gloom merchants best efforts :D ..........

The Brexiteers who seem to think we have already left the EU certainly seem to be happy.

Lets just hope we can ALL be celebrating in a couple of years time.

;-)

I will be ;-) ................

I doubt folk like Barry Brian & Bullet will ever be able to again :D ..........

Their cups will be forever half empty (lol) ..........

Will you be laughing if we dont leave Dave or even worse if we end up staying in the SM and CU?

To be honest I wont be laughing if either of those things happen, relieved maybe but just gobsmacked at how fecking stupid we are as a country to have gone down this route in the first place.

antony1969 - 2018-08-22 2:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-22 10:54 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-22 6:11 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-21 9:49 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-21 8:24 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-08-21 7:25 PM

His job is not to blindly follow the public whim, however that whim is/was expressed, it is to use his own judgement, supported by the considerable resources that parliament places at his disposal at our expense, to reach act in the best interests of the UK. That is what we pay our MPs to do.

We pay them to carry out the wishes of the voters :-| .............

Why else do we bother to have elections???? *-) ..........

I thought we paid them to run the country and make decisions on our behalf. They have a duty to not endorse or carry through anything that will knowingly damage our country and economy.

Like mass immigration

Which even Foxy has now said recently that it wont change much and they still wont meet targets. The biggest reason people voted for Brexit and it wont change.

So now you believe Foxy ??? Make ya mind up ... It's too late for mass immigration damaging our country Barry ... Take look around ya ... Well not your whites only village you've escaped to of course

Whites only? Most of the EU immigrants are white I think Antony. Do you think leaving the EU will get rid of the Asians and Africans as well? How have EU immigrants damaged this country? All the ones I know do a good job, work hard, fit in, same culture etc.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-22 6:27 PM

How have EU immigrants damaged this country? All the ones I know do a good job, work hard, fit in, same culture etc.

The majority do.......but there's a significant number that don't :-| ...........

6% of our population is from the EU.........43% of the foreign nationals in our jails are from the EU *-) ..........

His job is not to blindly follow the public whim, however that whim is/was expressed, it is to use his own judgement, supported by the considerable resources that parliament places at his disposal at our expense, to reach act in the best interests of the UK. That is what we pay our MPs to do.

I thought we paid them to run the country and make decisions on our behalf. They have a duty to not endorse or carry through anything that will knowingly damage our country and economy.

Like mass immigration

Which even Foxy has now said recently that it wont change much and they still wont meet targets. The biggest reason people voted for Brexit and it wont change.

So now you believe Foxy ??? Make ya mind up ... It's too late for mass immigration damaging our country Barry ... Take look around ya ... Well not your whites only village you've escaped to of course

Whites only? Most of the EU immigrants are white I think Antony. Do you think leaving the EU will get rid of the Asians and Africans as well? How have EU immigrants damaged this country? All the ones I know do a good job, work hard, fit in, same culture etc.

You mentioned the EU ... I didn't ... I said mass immigration Barry ... You'll know loads of EU immigrants of course living in your white British village and not leaving your named property for weeks on end ??? ... I know EU immigrants working here who do a fine job but I dont know the 11% of our prison population from the EU do you ???

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 10:58 AM

So why have elections? :-| ...............

To elect he MP you judge best suited to exercise his judgement wisely. It is not, and never has been, in UK democracy, that your MP is there to do as you want him/her to do.

Brian Kirby - 2018-08-22 7:43 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 10:58 AM

So why have elections? :-| ...............

To elect he MP you judge best suited to exercise his judgement wisely. It is not, and never has been, in UK democracy, that your MP is there to do as you want him/her to do.

Brian sorry to pick you up on this but you've put him/her ... Now I am told Facebook (Bible of the people) has 71 ways to describe ones gender ... Just a thought for future so not to offend you could list all 71 ... Regards

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-08-22 7:43 PM

So what are their manifestos for? *-) ..........

You know those things that they use to tell the electorate what they will do if we vote for them ;-) ..........

Like we will give you a referendum on Brexit >:-) .............

antony1969 - 2018-08-22 7:08 PM

Like mass immigration

You mentioned the EU ... I didn't ... I said mass immigration Barry ... You'll know loads of EU immigrants of course living in your white British village and not leaving your named property for weeks on end ??? ... I know EU immigrants working here who do a fine job but I dont know the 11% of our prison population from the EU do you ???

This thread is about Brexit so I assumed when we were talking about mass immigration you surely meant from the EU as that is what the thread is about. I just thought I would clarify as lets face it a lot of Brexiteers like the now famous idiot from Barnsley thought voting to leave would result in getting rid of Muslims.

If we have trouble making and law breaking EU nationals then we have always been quite within our rights to kick em out so if we havent, whos fault is that?

What makes you think I dont leave my property for weeks on end? Do you imagine I am some kind of hermit?

Barryd999 - 2018-08-22 10:18 PM

Like mass immigration

This thread is about Brexit so I assumed when we were talking about mass immigration you surely meant from the EU as that is what the thread is about. I just thought I would clarify as lets face it a lot of Brexiteers like the now famous idiot from Barnsley thought voting to leave would result in getting rid of Muslims.

If we have trouble making and law breaking EU nationals then we have always been quite within our rights to kick em out so if we havent, whos fault is that?

What makes you think I dont leave my property for weeks on end? Do you imagine I am some kind of hermit?

"a lot of Brexiteers thought voting to leave would result in getting rid of Muslims" ... Not met any of them and Ive met a lot of em ... Staying in the EU could result in us taking in a lot more Muslims ... Head teacher Merkel who invited em all is threatening detention to Poland , Hungary and the Czech Republic and thats not even mentioning Salvinis Italy ... If your right and a lot of Brexiteers voted leave because they thought it meant getting rid of Muslims does that make them a bit racist like the old ???

antony1969 - 2018-08-23 6:20 AM

Like mass immigration

"a lot of Brexiteers thought voting to leave would result in getting rid of Muslims" ... Not met any of them and Ive met a lot of em ... Staying in the EU could result in us taking in a lot more Muslims ... Head teacher Merkel who invited em all is threatening detention to Poland , Hungary and the Czech Republic and thats not even mentioning Salvinis Italy ... If your right and a lot of Brexiteers voted leave because they thought it meant getting rid of Muslims does that make them a bit racist like the old ???

Probably. A bit. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-08-23 11:53 AM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

You can't be a bit racist ... Your either racist or not ... So not only are the old racist now a lot of Brexiteers are racist ... If all else fails call someone a racist eh ... That used to work in the 80s and 90s to shut folk up ... Thankfully not any more

antony1969 - 2018-08-23 12:20 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

You can't be a bit racist ... Your either racist or not ... So not only are the old racist now a lot of Brexiteers are racist ... If all else fails call someone a racist eh ... That used to work in the 80s and 90s to shut folk up ... Thankfully not any more

You can be a bit of a racist Antony. My Granddad was a bit of a Racist. He made it pretty clear he wasnt that keen on Foreigners. When my sister married a Jordanian back in the 80s he went ape sh1t and refused to go the wedding however they ended up being best friends.

A fair few people I know particularly of the older generation are a bit racist. They are not awful people and many of them are friends but they come out with stuff about not trusting foreigners or maybe the odd "Paki" joke. They dont mean to be offensive but they are bit racist. Plenty of people probably are and its not just the Brits in fact we are probably more tolerant than a lot of countries, especially those outside of Europe. I am sure a fair few Brexiteers are racists but not all. Probably some remainers even.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-23 2:02 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

You can be a bit of a racist Antony. My Granddad was a bit of a Racist. He made it pretty clear he wasnt that keen on Foreigners. When my sister married a Jordanian back in the 80s he went ape sh1t and refused to go the wedding however they ended up being best friends.

A fair few people I know particularly of the older generation are a bit racist. They are not awful people and many of them are friends but they come out with stuff about not trusting foreigners or maybe the odd "Paki" joke. They dont mean to be offensive but they are bit racist. Plenty of people probably are and its not just the Brits in fact we are probably more tolerant than a lot of countries, especially those outside of Europe. I am sure a fair few Brexiteers are racists but not all. Probably some remainers even.

Nope ... Your either racist or not ... Telling a paki joke like telling an Irish joke , German joke doesn't make you racist ... If you tell a gay joke your a homophobic ??? If you tell a joke about gingers your against gingers ??? If you tell a joke about yanks your anti American ??? Give up ... Racist or not tha's no bit about it

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-23 3:15 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

Nope ... Your either racist or not ... Telling a paki joke like telling an Irish joke , German joke doesn't make you racist ... If you tell a gay joke your a homophobic ??? If you tell a joke about gingers your against gingers ??? If you tell a joke about yanks your anti American ??? Give up ... Racist or not tha's no bit about it

Barry's a fat git.... Antony's a bald git.......Peter's a left wing git.........Bullets just a git........I guess that makes me racist 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-08-23 4:37 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

Barry's a fat git.... Antony's a bald git.......Peter's a left wing git.........Bullets just a git........I guess that makes me racist 8-) ..........

A racist git

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-23 5:53 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

A racist git

Be brave .....Be bold & Bald........ Be British.......and stop giving in to left wing gobs**tes >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2018-08-23 5:59 PM

A racist fat git with a pink minge, ive seen the photos.

I still think you can be a bit racist just like some of you are a bit gay.

Nah ... You saying someone is a "bit racist" gets you out of jail by directly saying they are racist ... I hate racism , always have ... Thats why I would never vote Labour

pelmetman - 2018-08-23 5:59 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

A racist git

Be brave .....Be bold & Bald........ Be British.......and stop giving in to left wing gobs**tes >:-) .........

Brave , bold , bald , British ... I love patriotic words that start with the lefter B ... Barry and Bulletgay start with B but thats another story

antony1969 - 2018-08-22 7:52 PM…………………………….

Brian sorry to pick you up on this but you've put him/her ... Now I am told Facebook (Bible of the people) has 71 ways to describe ones gender ... Just a thought for future so not to offend you could list all 71 ... Regards

:-) The masculine includes the feminine, and both masculine and feminine includes the 69 other variants. :-D

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-23 6:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-23 5:59 PM

Like mass immigration

Probably. A bit. (lol)

A racist git

Brave , bold , bald , British ... I love patriotic words that start with the lefter B ... Barry and Bulletgay start with B but thats another story

When it comes to Remoaners the only B word they know is Balderdash >:-) ........

balderdash

noun

senseless talk or writing; nonsense.

antony1969 - 2018-08-23 6:04 PM

Nah ... You saying someone is a "bit racist" gets you out of jail by directly saying they are racist ... I hate racism , always have ... Thats why I would never vote Labour

I disagree. Someone who has death to all Niggas tattooed on their forehead or is part of a hate group like the Klu Klux Klan or some other white supremacist group who goes around abusing anyone of a different race either through hate speech or violence is probably more racist than some bloke in the pub who vocally tells you all the foreigners should bugger off or who says I dont like Asians cos they are not like us or summut.

Without looking I suspect there are as many racists in the Tory party as there are in the Labour party. I think the racist comments from Tories are well documented and then look at UKIP and some of the racist stuff they have come out with and I dont remember you having a bad word to say about them yet you say you hate racists.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-24 10:34 AM

I disagree. Someone who has death to all Niggas tattooed on their forehead or is part of a hate group like the Klu Klux Klan or some other white supremacist group who goes around abusing anyone of a different race either through hate speech or violence is probably more racist than some bloke in the pub who vocally tells you all the foreigners should bugger off or who says I dont like Asians cos they are not like us or summut.

Without looking I suspect there are as many racists in the Tory party as there are in the Labour party. I think the racist comments from Tories are well documented and then look at UKIP and some of the racist stuff they have come out with and I dont remember you having a bad word to say about them yet you say you hate racists.

If someone has that tattoo and says what you say they are indeed racist ... If a bloke in a pub tells you all foriegners should bugger off he is a racist ... The difference it seems for you is the tattoo ... Trouble is for the likes of you and your boyfriend you use "Racist" as an attempt to shutdown a different opinion to yours and the likes of you have done so for so long you've watered down what a racist is and to top it off you ignore many in our country who are real racists

antony1969 - 2018-08-24 12:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-24 10:34 AM

If someone has that tattoo and says what you say they are indeed racist ... If a bloke in a pub tells you all foriegners should bugger off he is a racist ... The difference it seems for you is the tattoo ... Trouble is for the likes of you and your boyfriend you use "Racist" as an attempt to shutdown a different opinion to yours and the likes of you have done so for so long you've watered down what a racist is and to top it off you ignore many in our country who are real racists

"The likes of you!" Thats Racist!

I would never want to shut anyone down Antony, I believe in free speech. I might argue with you and others but I respect your opinion. I actually dont object if people are a bit racist. Its probably quite natural.

The Duke of Edinburgh. . He could be someone who is classed as a bit racist or would you disagree with that. I like him.

Archived