Day 253 and the boots changing to the other foot..........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-08-19 6:48 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-19 5:43 PM

Oooooer Mrs 8-) .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6075871/No-10s-policy-director-says-Remain-voters-changed-Leave.html

:D ..........

So put it to the vote and we'll soon see. What are you so worried about?

Old Bullets giving you a lot of credit for having a lot of power Dave ... You in charge of the 2nd Neverendum ... Have a word with those you know in power Dave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6075871/No-10s-policy-director-says-Remain-voters-changed-Leave.html

So a downing street Brexiteer spokesman is quoting a made up poll from The Sun! (lol) Christ they are getting desperate. I looked at the Sun Poll this morning and they give no details of the questions asked etc but here's the thing, whichever way they twisted it, it still shows only 47% of Sun readers support Brexit when you drill down through their figures.

Ive not seen online a single remainer say they have switched sides. There have been a few certainly earlier on that have said they accept the result or it should be accepted but not seen any switch to remain. I have seen a fair few leavers admit they were wrong though and wish they had voted remain.

Anyway as said. There is only one democratic way to settle it. Second referendum. If your so confident, what have you go to worry about?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-19 9:59 PM

So a downing street Brexiteer spokesman is quoting a made up poll from The Sun! (lol) Christ they are getting desperate. I looked at the Sun Poll this morning and they give no details of the questions asked etc but here's the thing, whichever way they twisted it, it still shows only 47% of Sun readers support Brexit when you drill down through their figures.

Ive not seen online a single remainer say they have switched sides. There have been a few certainly earlier on that have said they accept the result or it should be accepted but not seen any switch to remain. I have seen a fair few leavers admit they were wrong though and wish they had voted remain.

Anyway as said. There is only one democratic way to settle it. Second referendum. If your so confident, what have you go to worry about?

You believe what you like Barry ;-) .............

Doesn't look like you wets are gonna get another referendum :D ........

Mr Superdry's 1 million has been hung out to dry (lol) ........

221 days to go B-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 9:32 AM

Looks like Mr Superdry don't mind paying his clothes making workers 28 pence a day ... Bet they ain't made in that Europe ... Another hypocrite

Well I never said it would definitely happen. It's the logical sensible thing to do and one route the Tories who are in a hole to take but let's face it we threw logic out of the window over two years ago so who knows.

I watched a debate earlier on bbc with Victoria Derbyshire and they didn't have a fecking clue. Apart from Chucka and that lady doctor who roasted Nigel Sewage the other day on Twitter.

I hope we do get a second bash at it but to be honest listening to some of them this morning I'm tempted to just say just get on with it and find out the hard way just what any kind of Brexit means

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-20 2:30 PM

Well I never said it would definitely happen. It's the logical sensible thing to do and one route the Tories who are in a hole to take but let's face it we threw logic out of the window over two years ago so who knows.

I watched a debate earlier on bbc with Victoria Derbyshire and they didn't have a fecking clue. Apart from Chucka and that lady doctor who roasted Nigel Sewage the other day on Twitter.

I hope we do get a second bash at it but to be honest listening to some of them this morning I'm tempted to just say just get on with it and find out the hard way just what any kind of Brexit means

Yeah I saw a bit of it ;-) ..........But gave up when "Chuka me toys out" started with his usual anti Brexit tosh *-) ............

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-20 9:49 AM

Looks like Mr Superdry don't mind paying his clothes making workers 28 pence a day ... Bet they ain't made in that Europe ... Another hypocrite

I thought only the super rich favoured Brexit? :-S ............

Well they do according to our resident Remoaners :D ..........

The self confidence that was, is no more, hence the blustering bravado.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 3:18 PM

Bravado?............No need for bravado ;-) .............Just a well hard Brexito B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 3:21 PM

Bravado?............No need for bravado ;-) .............Just a well hard Brexito B-) ..........

If it keeps you locked up in Spain as an illegal you'll be singing a very different tune.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 3:32 PM

If it keeps you locked up in Spain as an illegal you'll be singing a very different tune.

Oh dear how desperate you Remaoners are getting (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Keep it up Bullet I like a good laugh :D ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 3:39 PM

Nope.....just factual. You'd best start facing up to it. You're one big Turkey that voted for Christmas.

So will i.......when you're banged up in a Spanish 'holiday camp'. (lol)(lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 4:29 PM

Nope.....just factual. You'd best start facing up to it. You're one big Turkey that voted for Christmas.

So will i.......when you're banged up in a Spanish 'holiday camp'. (lol)(lol)(lol)

I expect my sentence to start end of October........until April with a weeks home leave at Christmas B-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 5:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 4:29 PM

I expect my sentence to start end of October........until April with a weeks home leave at Christmas B-) .......

Does Bullet mean your Stalag Luft compound you holiday in Dave ... Wind breaker perimeter security fence ... Lock him up ... Lock him up

I can't be bothered to read all the stuff that keeps being regurgitated on this page, but bearing in mind that Germany, Spain and Belgium alone export some £30 billion of cars to the UK, I am wondering if, as we travel around Europe, we should be looking for signs that the motor manufacturers of Europe are either looking for sites on which they can store all the cars that they won't be sending to the UK, or whether they are starting negotiations to make redundant all the car workers who will no longer be required.

AGD

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 2:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-20 9:49 AM

I thought only the super rich favoured Brexit? :-S ............

Well they do according to our resident Remoaners :D ..........

Not quite. The super rich orchestrated Brexit, they just relied on the gullible and the poor to vote for it with promises of a brighter future, prosperity, no more immigrants and taking back control of stuff.

To be fair, they might deliver on the immigrants front just by immigrants clearing off of their own accord. When the Brexit voters all lose their jobs I gather parts of Eastern Europe are booming so there could be all sorts of opportunities in places like Romania. Ah, hang on. No more free movement. :-(

Archiesgrandad - 2018-08-20 5:36 PM

I can't be bothered to read all the stuff that keeps being regurgitated on this page, but bearing in mind that Germany, Spain and Belgium alone export some £30 billion of cars to the UK, I am wondering if, as we travel around Europe, we should be looking for signs that the motor manufacturers of Europe are either looking for sites on which they can store all the cars that they won't be sending to the UK, or whether they are starting negotiations to make redundant all the car workers who will no longer be required.

AGD

How do you intend to stop people buying a Ford Fiesta and Focus, two of UK's most popular cars? The cars may be assembled in Germany but the engines/boxes are built at Dagenham which employs 4000 people. What makes you think Ford (or BMW, Mercedes and VW Audi) will not be wanted in the UK? BMW employ 8000 UK workers, and VW Audi 1000.

Are you prepared to pay higher taxes to fund all this unemployment you're creating?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 8:00 PM

AGD

How do you intend to stop people buying a Ford Fiesta and Focus, two of UK's most popular cars? The cars may be assembled in Germany but the engines/boxes are built at Dagenham which employs 4000 people. What makes you think Ford (or BMW, Mercedes and VW Audi) will not be wanted in the UK? BMW employ 8000 UK workers, and VW Audi 1000.

Are you prepared to pay higher taxes to fund all this unemployment you're creating?

We could buy Fords cheaper from the US where they're a lot cheaper ;-) ...........and those who are desperate for Kraut Krap can help UK PLC by paying tariffs >:-) ..........

antony1969 - 2018-08-20 6:08 PM

Seems pretty clear to me and I struggle with reading and writing ... https://twitter.com/SheilaCostello6/status/1031276934683082754

Yet we had statements from the likes of Danniel Hannan "Nobody is threatening our place in the single market" Or Sewage saying we could be like Norway with singe Market access and here is smuggy saying the same thing.

https://twitter.com/stephen_rth/status/1030849353894776832?s=19

Video evidence at a parliamentary committee of Jacob Rees Mogg saying indeed chiding the governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney by saying the UK could get a deal with the EU in the event of brexit that could be anything including a Norway deal or Swiss deal or a Canada type deal.

Yet he is arguing the complete opposite now as if he never uttered these words. A very slippery disingenuous man.

He has now argued that the will of the people could not possibly mean options that he laid out here previously as being possible outcomes of a brexit vote.

You may have voted for a hard Brexit but I am not sure the rest of the 17 million did. This is why when the deal is known we should have the opportunity to sign it off. or not.

pelmetman - 2018-08-21 9:02 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 8:00 PM

AGD

We could buy Fords cheaper from the US where they're a lot cheaper ;-) ...........

They aren't that much cheaper at all and by the time import tax has been added, they would cost more, not to mention they don't even provide the same choice of engine range.

....and those who are desperate for Kraut Krap can help UK PLC by paying tariffs >:-) ..........

BMW, Mercedes and VW Audi don't build 'crap'....only the most naive and blinkered would attempt to claim that. As you seem so keen to throw thousands of British employees out of work i reckon it's you and your ilk who should be heavily clobbered with 'tariffs' by way of punitive taxation.

Incidentally have you sorted out all those foreign parts which keep that old tub of yours on the road? Pull 'em all out and you won't have much left! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-21 11:09 AM

They aren't that much cheaper at all and by the time import tax has been added, they would cost more, not to mention they don't even provide the same choice of engine range.

Correct they provide a better choice ;-) ..........Like a petrol automatic for the Transit B-) ..........

BTW the import tax we currently get charged is dictated by the EU >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-21 11:09 AM

BMW, Mercedes and VW Audi don't build 'crap'....

Really?...........Ask a AA relay truck driver >:-) .........

Plus it's funny how Jap crap beats them every time when it comes to reliability and customer satisfaction surveys ;-) .........

Archived