Calling all remainers

Violet1956

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 3:43 PM

There is no obligation to allow immigrants to stay and claim benefits if they fail to find a job after three months by the way. Jezaaaz, its like ground hog day from three years ago, have you learned nothing?

Really *-) ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/14/home-office-policy-deport-eu-rough-sleepers-ruled-unlawful

It's pretty obvious you've learn't sod all >:-) .........

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-29 6:00 PM

There is no obligation to allow immigrants to stay and claim benefits if they fail to find a job after three months by the way. Jezaaaz, its like ground hog day from three years ago, have you learned nothing?

Really *-) ...........

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/14/home-office-policy-deport-eu-rough-sleepers-ruled-unlawful

I don't think you have understood that report Dave. They were targeted by Home Office officials because they were homeless/rough sleeping. The court ruled it was not an abuse of free movement rights to be homeless. Brits could sleep on the streets of Spain, Germany or wherever they like in the European Union. It's a quid pro quo if you like. Try doing it in Calpe one night and assert your rights ;-)

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 8:30 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 8:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 3:52 PM.........…………….Until then you have no moral superiority ..........Mr "Loser" >:-) ........

Interesting you should mention moral superiority. Where did that idea come from? It wasn't me! :-D

You didn't need to state it Brian ;-) ........

It exudes from folk like you :D .......

The fact that you are not aware that your doing it speaks volumes (lol) .........

You're not alone though......there's a few others on here that put out the same vibe *-) ........

OOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO! How catty! :-D

Violet1956 - 2019-03-29 6:45 PM

Really *-) ...........

I don't think you have understood that report Dave. They were targeted by Home Office officials because they were homeless/rough sleeping. The court ruled it was not an abuse of free movement rights to be homeless. Brits could sleep on the streets of Spain, Germany or wherever they like in the European Union. It's a quid pro quo if you like. Try doing it in Calpe one night and assert your rights ;-)

He wants "one way" rights.....those that please him and not allow those he has an open dislike to, to have the same.

Guest pelmetman

Really *-) ...........

I don't think Brits should have a right to sleep rough in any other country :-| ..........

But there again I'm not a soft in the head liberal lefty ;-) ..........

BTW I wouldn't try asserting your right to wild camp in your camper in Calpe.......As those liberal Spanish have banned it (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:37 AM

Really *-) ...........

I don't think Brits should have a right to sleep rough in any other country :-| ..........

BTW I wouldn't try asserting your right to wild camp in your camper in Calpe.......As those liberal Spanish have banned it (lol) .......

I’m only stating what the law is not whether I agree with it Dave. You used the case regarding the rough sleepers to argue against the statement made by Barry that there was no obligation to allow EU migrants to stay and claim benefits if they could not find a job. It is not a case that proves that Barry’s statement is incorrect it is on a different point entirely. One of the people involved in the case who was affected by the Home Office policy to detain and investigate EU rough sleepers was specifically mentioned in the judgement as removable in any event because he didn’t have a job.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-30 10:00 AM

Really *-) ...........

I’m only stating what the law is not whether I agree with it Dave. You used the case regarding the rough sleepers to argue against the statement made by Barry that there was no obligation to allow EU migrants to stay and claim benefits if they could not find a job. It is not a case that proves that Barry’s statement is incorrect it is on a different point entirely. One of the people involved in the case who was affected by the Home Office policy to detain and investigate EU rough sleepers was specifically mentioned in the judgement as removable in any event because he didn’t have a job.

The point is we can not remove EU citizens unless we can prove they are a security threat or are caught in the act of committing a crime *-) .........

"Request to leave and deportation

You may live in the other EU country as long as you continue to meet the conditions for residence. If you no longer meet these requirements, the national authorities may require you to leave.

In exceptional cases, your host country can deport you on grounds of public policy or public security - ***but only if it can prove you represent a serious threat.***

The deportation decision or the request to leave must be given to you in writing. It must state all the reasons for your deportation, and specify how you can appeal and by when."

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/residence/residence-rights/workers/index_en.htm

Enough said eh? *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:34 AM

Really *-) ...........

The point is we can not remove EU citizens unless we can prove they are a security threat or are caught in the act of committing a crime *-) .........

You may live in the other EU country as long as you continue to meet the conditions for residence. If you no longer meet these requirements, the national authorities may require you to leave.

In exceptional cases, your host country can deport you on grounds of public policy or public security - ***but only if it can prove you represent a serious threat.***

The deportation decision or the request to leave must be given to you in writing. It must state all the reasons for your deportation, and specify how you can appeal and by when."

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/residence/residence-rights/workers/index_en.htm

Yeah that's the law. That's why they succeeded.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-30 10:37 AM

Really *-) ...........

Which is WHY I voted to LEAVE........I don't like their laws >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:44 AM

Really *-) ...........

I don't much like some of them either Dave which is why I was on the fence a bit at one time. I think the test is of being a serious threat to public policy is too high to meet some circumstances. But it in the end it wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Really *-) ...........

What reason do you want to remove an EU citizen who has neither committed any crime or pose a security threat?

You should take note of the above yourself. You preach and pontificate about what you think should apply to any 'johnny foreigner', but want carte blanche exemption and specialty for yourself as an overstayer in Spain. Your hypocrisy is boundless and brazen.

Really *-) ...........

You don't like certain UK laws either as we quickly found out post referendum. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 12:19 PM

Really *-) ...........

You don't like certain UK laws either as we quickly found out post referendum. :-|

The NHS doesn't make laws Dumb Dumb (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 2:53 PM

Really *-) ...........

Who mentioned NHS? My reference was to you lot throwing your toys out the pram over the Gina Miller case after previously crowing about wanting "British justice being heard in British courts". First taste you got of exactly that, you didn't want it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 3:06 PM

Really *-) ...........

Who mentioned NHS? My reference was to you lot throwing your toys out the pram over the Gina Miller case after previously crowing about wanting "British justice being heard in British courts". First taste you got of exactly that, you didn't want it.

Quick change of tune there Bullet :D ...........

So JUST WHAT has Gina Miller achieve? >:-) .......apart from a feeding frenzy for lawyers? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 3:28 PM

Really *-) ...........

Where is it? I said, You don't like certain UK laws either as we quickly found out post referendum. And we both know that's true.

So JUST WHAT has Gina Miller achieve? >:-) .......apart from a feeding frenzy for lawyers? :-| .......

Ensured parliamentary sovereignty on A50......something you traitors wanted to overthrow and ignore. And do stop this silly SHOUTING all the time. It's a habit you've picked up off other Brexiteers who are doing an awful lot of it, but it's very juvenile and does your 'cause' no good at all.....just makes you look very silly.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 4:15 PM

Really *-) ...........

Where is it? I said, You don't like certain UK laws either as we quickly found out post referendum. And we both know that's true.

So JUST WHAT has Gina Miller achieve? >:-) .......apart from a feeding frenzy for lawyers? :-| .......

Ensured parliamentary sovereignty on A50......something you traitors wanted to overthrow and ignore. And do stop this silly SHOUTING all the time. It's a habit you've picked up off other Brexiteers who are doing an awful lot of it, but it's very juvenile and does your 'cause' no good at all.....just makes you look very silly.

Actually all she has achieved is to ensure traitorous MP's will be collecting their P45's at the next election >:-) ........

Which just makes them look very silly (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 4:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 4:15 PM

Really *-) ...........

Actually all she has achieved is to ensure traitorous MP's will be collecting their P45's at the next election >:-) ........

Much more actually as it showed the hypocrisy of Brexiteers who'd previously crowed about "wanting British justice in British courts", only to then throw their toys out the first taste they got of it because it wasn't the justice they wanted. We'd known all along the types we were dealing with, knuckle dragging bigots who expected everyone else to go away and shut up so they could have all their own way.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 4:51 PM

We'd known all along the types we were dealing with, knuckle dragging bigots who expected everyone else to go away and shut up so they could have all their own way.

Welcome to your new reality Bullet ;-) .........

I should some cream for your knuckles if you want to fit in (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 4:55 PM

We'd known all along the types we were dealing with, knuckle dragging bigots who expected everyone else to go away and shut up so they could have all their own way.

You aren't succeeding.....and never will.

I should some cream for your knuckles if you want to fit in (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

This doesn't compute......are you drunk again? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 5:47 PM

Cream for knuckles ;-) .....

Knuckles that get dragged along the floor 8-) .........

As Knuckleheads get dragged out of the EU kicking & screaming (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 5:59 PM

As Knuckleheads get dragged out of the EU kicking & screaming (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I was right.....you've been at the bottle again. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 6:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 5:59 PM

I was right.....you've been at the bottle again. *-)

p*ssed or Sober I have no trouble sorting out LOSERS :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:34 AM............…..."Request to leave and deportation

In exceptional cases, your host country can deport you on grounds of public policy or public security - ***but only if it can prove you represent a serious threat.***…………………...

Isn't the cule in the first paragraph above? "You may live in the other EU country as long as you continue to meet the conditions for residence"

One of the conditions for residence is that you must have the means to support yourself for a period of three months. Rough sleeping seems to me to indicate an absence of those means.

So, under the EU's freedom of movement regulations, it should be possible to order the rough sleeper out.

The problem seems to be that UK law, has not been brought into line with what the EU regulations say.

I'd be grateful for any further info on this point, but in the meantime I'm inclined to think this is another example of the EU being blamed for the UK not using a permissible reason for deportation.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-04-01 7:34 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:34 AM............…..."Request to leave and deportation

In exceptional cases, your host country can deport you on grounds of public policy or public security - ***but only if it can prove you represent a serious threat.***…………………...

Isn't the cule in the first paragraph above? "You may live in the other EU country as long as you continue to meet the conditions for residence"

One of the conditions for residence is that you must have the means to support yourself for a period of three months. Rough sleeping seems to me to indicate an absence of those means.

So, under the EU's freedom of movement regulations, it should be possible to order the rough sleeper out.

The problem seems to be that UK law, has not been brought into line with what the EU regulations say.

I'd be grateful for any further info on this point, but in the meantime I'm inclined to think this is another example of the EU being blamed for the UK not using a permissible reason for deportation.

Our Remoaner biased high court obviously cant read *-) .........

Archived