Calling all remainers

Violet1956

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 4:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 3:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 3:05 PM

I see government are refusing to revoke A50.

So is Corbyn (lol) .........

Oh dear.......how sad......never mind :D ........

Looks like you and those 5.7 million Losers.......Have LOST AGAIN ;-) ........

At least you Remoaners are consistent >:-) .........

I realise attempting debate with the seriously unhinged is futile but it's about time you figured it's a petition and not a ballot. *-)

It's irrelevant....... as it appears your petition is a LOST cause :D .........

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-27 4:20 PM

I realise attempting debate with the seriously unhinged is futile but it's about time you figured it's a petition and not a ballot. *-)

You know Brexiteers have lost when they keep SHOUTING everything and you've been doing a lot of that lately. It's been noted on many forums how Brexiters have got more shouty shouty over the past few weeks name calling, flinging out insults and threats instead of thinking about how you intend to repair the damage you've done to the country. Those who promoted Brexit in their campaign will be held to account for the promises made. The NHS will expect that £350m a week every week for starters. If you want your Brexit then you have to deliver on all the promises made and you cannot apportion blame elsewhere when it all goes tits up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 4:56 PM

You know Brexiteers have lost when they keep SHOUTING everything and you've been doing a lot of that lately. It's been noted on many forums how Brexiters have got more shouty shouty over the past few weeks name calling, flinging out insults and threats instead of thinking about how you intend to repair the damage you've done to the country. Those who promoted Brexit in their campaign will be held to account for the promises made. The NHS will expect that £350m a week every week for starters. If you want your Brexit then you have to deliver on all the promises made and you cannot apportion blame elsewhere when it all goes tits up.

Lost? :-S ...........

Is anyone going to revoke article 50? ;-) .........

Just askin? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 8:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 4:56 PM

Lost? :-S ...........

Apart from an advisory referendum and blue passports....what have you "won"?

Is anyone going to revoke article 50? ;-) .........

It's still legally possible.

Just askin? :D ........

Just telling. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 8:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 3:52 PM.........…………….Until then you have no moral superiority ..........Mr "Loser" >:-) ........

Interesting you should mention moral superiority. Where did that idea come from? It wasn't me! :-D

You didn't need to state it Brian ;-) ........

It exudes from folk like you :D .......

The fact that you are not aware that your doing it speaks volumes (lol) .........

You're not alone though......there's a few others on here that put out the same vibe *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 8:25 PM

It's still legally possible.

So is crashing out on Friday ;-) .........

Has Parliament actually extended article 50 yet? :D ............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-27 8:33 PM

Dave. You should start filling empty Cava bottles with change to save up to pay that £350m you have to cough up (every week). Look at it this way. You get to drink even more. Best get cracking!

The bus said "Let's" not would ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman

What no Remoaners posting the governments response to their petition???? 8-) ........Us Brexiteers have to do everything around here *-) .........Here you go folks :-> ........

"It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone, whether they voted to Leave or to Remain.

Revoking Article 50, and thereby remaining in the European Union, would undermine both our democracy and the trust that millions of voters have placed in Government.

The Government acknowledges the considerable number of people who have signed this petition. However, close to three quarters of the electorate took part in the 2016 referendum, trusting that the result would be respected. This Government wrote to every household prior to the referendum, promising that the outcome of the referendum would be implemented. 17.4 million people then voted to leave the European Union, providing the biggest democratic mandate for any course of action ever directed at UK Government.

British people cast their votes once again in the 2017 General Election where over 80% of those who voted, voted for parties, including the Opposition, who committed in their manifestos to upholding the result of the referendum.

This Government stands by this commitment.

Revoking Article 50 would break the promises made by Government to the British people, disrespect the clear instruction from a democratic vote, and in turn, reduce confidence in our democracy. As the Prime Minister has said, failing to deliver Brexit would cause “potentially irreparable damage to public trust”, and it is imperative that people can trust their Government to respect their votes and deliver the best outcome for them.

Department for Exiting the European Union."

Looks like a NO then :D ...........

...because Dave the petiton is aimed at getting a debate in parliament. The government's response is not a surprise nor is it a "No then". It is being debated on 1 April. As someone has already said (I think it was Barry) somebody has a sense of humour regarding the date. I think we can guess that it will be a no from parliament however given the results on the indicative votes.

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 11:25 AM

"It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone ……………………………..

Excellent !

Well I , for one, will now wait excitedly for all the day to day benefits of being outside the EU.

( I'm sure there are some - sadly, so far, none of our Brexiteers on the forum have told us what any of them are ).

:-)

I think it would be a brave person who predicts anything regarding Brexit right now and that should tell you something. It should also tell you something that there is no majority for anything, not one thing in government, Parliament or the public. Well there is one. Remain. Its what most of the public want, its actually what a large percentage of parliament want. Why then are we continuing? Brexit just isnt deliverable.

I would not trust anything the government or the pollys say right now as they are totally flying by the seat of their pants in what is a fluid situation where an hour ago is old news. That is no way to make the biggest decision we have made in several generations.

I just find it funny now. Ive stopped caring to be honest and the only thing left is to just laugh at anything possible that comes out of the entire s**tshow.

malc d - 2019-03-28 11:51 AM

"It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone ……………………………..

Excellent !

Well I , for one, will now wait excitedly for all the day to day benefits of being outside the EU.

( I'm sure there are some - sadly, so far, none of our Brexiteers on the forum have told us what any of them are ).

There isn't any........they're still trying to think some up though. Oh.....blue passports made in France, (we never had to change the colour anyway but that upsets Brexiteers when you point that out). (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Excellent !

We haven't left yet ;-) .......

That said I'm sure you'll let us know how your fence sitting has been affected :D ......

Once we do >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 6:40 PM

Excellent !

You don't have to wait until we leave to give us your list of benefits that we can look forward to.

:-|

malc d - 2019-03-28 8:19 PM

Excellent !

You don't have to wait until we leave to give us your list of benefits that we can look forward to.

I think "taking back control" was one. (lol)(lol)

Pelmets run off to see if he can find a few Unicorns.

Guest pelmetman

Excellent !

Not being in the EU is enough for me B-) .........

Annoying Remoaners by leaving is just a unexpected bonus >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 9:41 PM

Excellent !

Just as I suspected - you can't think of any benefits for anyone else - and only one for yourself.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-03-29 9:16 AM

Excellent !

Just as I suspected - you can't think of any benefits for anyone else - and only one for yourself.

There are of course numerous additional benefits such as saving us billions in contributions to the EU, along with the fall in net migration which has already helped boost wage growth for the first time in a decade ;-) .........

But of course you blinkered Remoaners cant see any of those benefits can you? *-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 1:36 PM

Excellent !

There are of course numerous additional benefits such as saving us billions in contributions to the EU, along with the fall in net migration which has already helped boost wage growth for the first time in a decade ;-) .........

But of course you blinkered Remoaners cant see any of those benefits can you? *-) ......

Is that it after all this time? :-( same old same old yet whilst EU migration has gone down none EU migration has gone up which is bad as we make more money out of EU migrants than none EU migrants and as for saving the tiny cost of membership (we spent more on culture than EU membership) its like saying ive won a tenner on the lottery after spending two hundred quid on tickets.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 2:13 PM

Excellent !

Is that it after all this time? :-( same old same old yet whilst EU migration has gone down none EU migration has gone up which is bad as we make more money out of EU migrants than none EU migrants and as for saving the tiny cost of membership (we spent more on culture than EU membership) its like saying ive won a tenner on the lottery after spending two hundred quid on tickets.

"NET migration has gone down"........Migration from the EU has dropped the most........and seeing as they have automatic access to our benefit system after a very short period.......I'd say that's a Brexit bonus ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:35 PM

Excellent !

"NET migration has gone down"........Migration from the EU has dropped the most........and seeing as they have automatic access to our benefit system after a very short period.......I'd say that's a Brexit bonus ;-) .......

No. EU net migration has gone down none EU has shot up. Look at the chart on this page.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/28/migration-from-non-eu-countries-reach-highest-level-in-15-years

After all this time you dont get it do you? Simply by getting shot of valuable much needed EU workers you have to replace them from somewhere and if you keep telling us we are at full employment who is going to fill that gap? Asians and Africans thats who or unfortunately you face a skills gap and / or a unskilled labour gap.

There is no obligation to allow immigrants to stay and claim benefits if they fail to find a job after three months by the way. Jezaaaz, its like ground hog day from three years ago, have you learned nothing?

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 3:43 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:35 PM

Excellent !

No. EU net migration has gone down none EU has shot up. Look at the chart on this page.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/28/migration-from-non-eu-countries-reach-highest-level-in-15-years

After all this time you dont get it do you? Simply by getting shot of valuable much needed EU workers you have to replace them from somewhere and if you keep telling us we are at full employment who is going to fill that gap? Asians and Africans thats who or unfortunately you face a skills gap and / or a unskilled labour gap.

There is no obligation to allow immigrants to stay and claim benefits if they fail to find a job after three months by the way. Jezaaaz, its like ground hog day from three years ago, have you learned nothing?

Steady on Barry.....Pelmethead is a Brexiteer after all so you can't expect him to 'get it'. Even if a pneumatic drill got through that skull it would be wasted as there's nothing inside,

Archived