Calling all remainers

Violet1956

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2019-03-26 7:54 PM

Im astounded at the sheer joy losers are showing at the chance of signing a losers petition ... I suppose though its only taken nearly 3 years for them to finally show their true colours ... Yuk

I would rather see a democratic vote on the final deal Antony than simply revoke but IMO and the opinion of many others including a majority in parliament we have to avoid no deal at all costs. I had also hoped that by now there would have been a massive swing to remain and that decision would have been an easy one to hold another ref but whilst its moved its not moved by much. I wish we weren't in this situation but we are where we are.

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 6:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 6:15 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 3:25 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 3:08 PM

Why are you so angry about it if its rubbish and not enough people have voted on it?

Angry? :-S ..........

Just pointing out that your petition has yet to get a quarter of the constituents in their most Rabid Remoaner heartlands to sign your petition? 8-) ...........

Perhaps the rest of your 14 million Losers cant be ars*d? (lol) ..........

It's not a ballot you clown. It's a petition to get government to debate revoking A50 and remaining in EU and passed the number of signatures required for that long ago. It must be debated by Parliament now.

Unless the numbers signing exceed those who voted to leave its just another pointless Remoaner whinge fest ;-) ..............

I know you have dyslexia issues but it really is very easy to follow.

It is not a ballot. It is a petition for government to debate in HoC, revoking A50 and remaining in EU.

The number required to get a debate is 100,000 which it achieved long ago so will now be debated. Got it now?

(**note to Barry......what did i tell you yesterday?)

[

The number required to get a debate is 100,000 which it achieved long ago so will now be debated. Got it now?

(?)

100000 is the number required for the Government to consider it being debated. They are under no obligation to actually do that.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 9:08 PM

Im astounded at the sheer joy losers are showing at the chance of signing a losers petition ... I suppose though its only taken nearly 3 years for them to finally show their true colours ... Yuk

Oh stop wailing.....you've got your own petition here to play with; https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

Heres a petition for you to sign ... Now Mueller has confirmed what we knew all along that the Russia gig was just a left wing butt hurt guff ...

... Like you said Mueller was doing "a great job" :-D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 8:59 PM

Why are you so angry about it if its rubbish and not enough people have voted on it?

Just pointing out that your petition has yet to get a quarter of the constituents in their most Rabid Remoaner heartlands to sign your petition? 8-) ...........

It's not a ballot you clown. It's a petition to get government to debate revoking A50 and remaining in EU and passed the number of signatures required for that long ago. It must be debated by Parliament now.

Unless the numbers signing exceed those who voted to leave its just another pointless Remoaner whinge fest ;-) ..............

It is not a ballot. It is a petition for government to debate in HoC, revoking A50 and remaining in EU.

I'm referring to the moral debate Dumb Dumb *-) ............

As it appears 5.7 million Remoaner LOSERS think their vote is worth more than the Brexiteers WINNERS vote ;-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 8:36 PM

I had also hoped that by now there would have been a massive swing to remain and that decision would have been an easy one to hold another ref but whilst its moved its not moved by much. I wish we weren't in this situation but we are where we are.

Exactly ;-) ...........

You have been unable to change the minds of the majority of us Brexiteers B-) ...........

So now you are prepared to STEAL our vote by revoking article 50 *-) .........

I hope you're prepared for the potential consequences if you succeed :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:27 AM

As it appears 5.7 million Remoaner LOSERS think their vote is worth more than the Brexiteers WINNERS vote ;-) ..........

5.7 M votes is more than UKIP have received in any Eu or general election.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-27 7:40 AM

Is 5.7 million more or less than 17.4 million? >:-) ............

Just askin :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:55 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-27 7:40 AM

Is 5.7 million more or less than 17.4 million? >:-) ............

Just askin :D ........

Given his love of all things Abbot your just guna have to give him a bit of time to work that one out ... About twelfty days prolly

5,845,542 at 10:50 on Wednesday 27 March 2019.

That number of signatories currently exceeds the populations of the following EU states: Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, and Malta. Denmark only another 20K signatures. :-D

It also exceeds the populations of the following EFTA states: Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland.

It's still rising! I'll keep you posted. :-D

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 6:05 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-26 5:12 PM

5,751,182 at 17:10 on Tuesday 26 March 2019.

That number of signatories currently exceeds the populations of the following EU states: Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, and Malta. Denmark only another 20K signatures. :-D

It also exceeds the populations of the following EFTA states: Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland.

It's still rising! I'll keep you posted. :-D

Yet only 2 constituencies out of 650 have reached 23% :-| ...........

No doubt in your warped Remoaner mind 23% out weighs the other 77%? *-) ........

Not at all Dave, it isn't a referendum, it is just the (very impressive) number of people who have signed a petition to revoke the Article 50 notification - for initiating which the lady who composed it received three telephone death threats.

It doesn't tell us why they signed, other than they currently think revocation preferable to the present pathetic, chaotic, mess.

I note the government now proposes to debate the petition on 1 April (so someone still has a sense of humour! :-)), 4 months before it reaches its "natural" expiry date, and that DExEU has already stamped it foot and said "shan't". Can't imagine why! :-D.

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 6:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 6:09 PM

I wasnt going to post this but it is quite funny.

There is a pro Brexit facebook group (I hope its real and not a spoof) called "Britain Bites Back", They had a leave/remain poll and remain won by a landslide, so not happy with the result they got the first time they're running it again and asking only Brexiteer members to vote but the admin can't figure out how to delete the poll and is gradually losing his sh1t. :D "FFS! TEGAN DELETE THIS!" You can still vote in both polls. the comments are well worth a browse through if you have nothing better to do. :D sorry but it is funny.

https://www.facebook.com/britainbitesbackofficial/

I'll tell you what's really funny ;-) .........

Even if your petition reaches 16,141,241........It'll still be exactly the same number you lost by last time >:-) .........

OK, but what if it were to reach 17,410,743? :-D

Oh stop wailing.....you've got your own petition here to play with; https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

Yep, which has 10% of the support that the revoke petition has gained. Interesting! :-D

No, you still haven't got this Dave. It is presently 5.85 million people who have petitioned the government to debate revocation of the Article 50 application. Just that. It is not a referendum, it is not an opinion poll.

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:32 AM

I had also hoped that by now there would have been a massive swing to remain and that decision would have been an easy one to hold another ref but whilst its moved its not moved by much. I wish we weren't in this situation but we are where we are.

Exactly ;-) ...........

You have been unable to change the minds of the majority of us Brexiteers B-) ...........

I hope you're prepared for the potential consequences if you succeed :-| .........

I don't think anyone is trying to steal anything.

Brexit has turned into an unmitigated mess, for which Brexiters are solely responsible.

The best short term solution, IMO, would be another referendum, conducted under proper moderation of claims made during the campaign period, based on factual information on the pros and cons of membership of the EU vis a vis leaving the EU.

Second best would be to revoke Article 50 now, and then start planning what a) a post Brexit UK should look like, and b) what relationship with the EU would give the best future economic outcome for the UK. Then, depending on what those plans indicate, to abandon Brexit or, (best) hold a referendum based on those plans to test public support for them, or (second best) submit a new notification under Article 50 setting out a clear view of what we want for the future, so that the negotiators have a proper negotiating brief.

None of which justify the kind of veiled threat your post carries So Mr "Democrat", how is that threat "democratic"?

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 11:32 AM

Yep, which has 10% of the support that the revoke petition has gained. Interesting! :-D

Give up Brian ... It's almost at a trickle now ... Still over 10 million short of how many said they didnt want to leave at the referendum

Exactly ;-) ...........

Which is why I would prefer another referendum as I think that would change a few minds as most of the people who voted Brexit have no idea what is going on or what the consequences would be. most people have not kept up with Brexit and a new referendum would focus their attention. "Leave" would not get away with the same old lies. So your right in one sense that revoking Article 50 would cause some uproar but nothing compared to the uproar that your no deal would bring once those that have slept through brexit start to realise the consequences. So I hope your prepared for those if thats what happens!

"Moral debate"???? Well that's a new one....after trashing the country and tearing it apart a Brexiteer now wants to discuss morality?!!! 8-)

In that case i suggest you return back to the country you claim to feel so patriotic about and make a visit to Swindon to assure those 7,000 people facing losing their homes and livelihoods, their future is secure.

That would be a start. Well.......what do you have to offer them?

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 11:37 AM

No, you still haven't got this Dave. It is presently 5.85 million people who have petitioned the government to debate revocation of the Article 50 application. Just that. It is not a referendum, it is not an opinion poll.

I knew from the start this petition would get confused Brexiteers in a tizz with them thinking it's a ballot. It didn't take long! *-)

I see government are refusing to revoke A50.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 11:54 AM

Exactly ;-) ...........

Brexit has turned into an unmitigated mess, for which Brexiters are solely responsible.

The best short term solution, IMO, would be another referendum, conducted under proper moderation of claims made during the campaign period, based on factual information on the pros and cons of membership of the EU vis a vis leaving the EU.

Second best would be to revoke Article 50 now, and then start planning what a) a post Brexit UK should look like, and b) what relationship with the EU would give the best future economic outcome for the UK. Then, depending on what those plans indicate, to abandon Brexit or, (best) hold a referendum based on those plans to test public support for them, or (second best) submit a new notification under Article 50 setting out a clear view of what we want for the future, so that the negotiators have a proper negotiating brief.

None of which justify the kind of veiled threat your post carries So Mr "Democrat", how is that threat "democratic"?

Come back when you have 17.4 million signatures ;-) ...........

Until then you have no moral superiority ..........Mr "Loser" >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 3:05 PM

So is Corbyn (lol) .........

Oh dear.......how sad......never mind :D ........

Looks like you and those 5.7 million Losers.......Have LOST AGAIN ;-) ........

At least you Remoaners are consistent >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 3:52 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-27 11:54 AM

Exactly ;-) ...........

Come back when you have 17.4 million signatures ;-) ...........

Remain would easily achieve that and possibly more with a Peoples vote now everyone knows the full facts. I can understand why you fear the possibility of that happening.

Until then you have no moral superiority ..........Mr "Loser" >:-) ........

Oh dear. More insults and name calling. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 3:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 3:05 PM

So is Corbyn (lol) .........

Oh dear.......how sad......never mind :D ........

Looks like you and those 5.7 million Losers.......Have LOST AGAIN ;-) ........

At least you Remoaners are consistent >:-) .........

I realise attempting debate with the seriously unhinged is futile but it's about time you figured it's a petition and not a ballot. *-)

Archived