Calling all remainers

Violet1956

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 10:36 AM

The older you were the more likely you were to vote leave and the younger the opposite.

Thats a fact.

I think it is unwise to keep pushing that divisive line.

Remember that another " fact " is that, generally speaking, wisdom comes with age.

:-|

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 10:48 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 10:10 AM

Petition to remain hits 4 million ... Folk from all over the ruddy place signing it multiple times ... Lets be kind and say 3 million are legit signatures signed by pressing a button on your phone or laptop at home doing what we knew they wanted to do nearly 3 years ago and stay in the crookedy club ... They still gotta long way to go to beat the 17.4 million folk who got up and went out and voted LEAVE ... Sad little darlings , our youngsters are being set a fine example by em ... Wet whingers

Actually its approaching five million. You would have to be quite tech savvy to be able to con the system and even if your multiple vote is initially accepted there are technical procedures in place to whittle out such activity and remove invalid votes. I reckon I know how to fox the system but I can tell you with absolute honesty I have only voted once. You cannot compare the petition with the referendum. The campaign for which went on for weeks and weeks and people know how to vote. This has only been up a few days!! Some wont know about it, trust or even know now to sign it and validate it, many maybe dont even use the internet!

The fact that it has reached nearly five million signatures in just three days should tell politicians just how much anti brexit feeling there is in the country now and more importantly the epic failure of the no deal petition, Farages march and the other recent no deal go slow protests etc how there is no real passion from the Brexiteers for Brexit anymore.

Barry ... 16 million voted to stay in the EU when we had the referendum ... These 5 million drips are signing a petition for what ??? ... Thats right Princess to stay in the EU ... Its not rocket science or anything of a shock... If the petition gets to lets say 20 million legit votes I reckon you might be able to start a debate about staying in ... Man up

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 10:44 PM

Two petitions are running....one to revoke A50 and the other calling for a 'no deal' Brexit.

This link gives access to both (warning; Brexiters with a weak heart should not open the 'no deal' link)

https://brexit-petitions-count.now.sh/

At 2245hr the petition to revoke A50 and remain in EU; 4,727,060 signatures

Petition to leave EU without a deal; 496,070 signatures

..and your point is?

Petition to remain hits 4 million ... Folk from all over the ruddy place signing it multiple times ... Lets be kind and say 3 million are legit signatures signed by pressing a button on your phone or laptop at home doing what we knew they wanted to do nearly 3 years ago and stay in the crookedy club ... They still gotta long way to go to beat the 17.4 million folk who got up and went out and voted LEAVE ... Sad little darlings , our youngsters are being set a fine example by em ... Wet whingers

Actually its approaching five million. You would have to be quite tech savvy to be able to con the system and even if your multiple vote is initially accepted there are technical procedures in place to whittle out such activity and remove invalid votes. I reckon I know how to fox the system but I can tell you with absolute honesty I have only voted once. You cannot compare the petition with the referendum. The campaign for which went on for weeks and weeks and people know how to vote. This has only been up a few days!! Some wont know about it, trust or even know now to sign it and validate it, many maybe dont even use the internet!

The fact that it has reached nearly five million signatures in just three days should tell politicians just how much anti brexit feeling there is in the country now and more importantly the epic failure of the no deal petition, Farages march and the other recent no deal go slow protests etc how there is no real passion from the Brexiteers for Brexit anymore.

Some one on another forum 'tested' the system and voted twice, they said it was very easy to do.

747 - 2019-03-23 11:22 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 5:14 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 2:07 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 11:39 AM

Well its official. The petition just past the 2016 second referendum petition total to become gain the number one position of the most signed petition in UK history.

https://brexit-petitions-count.now.sh/?fbclid=IwAR0RsXr6diSBdWmQaIApJvqNiXPv7fioiRndwp6Meou5EeRnvkvOLTaIQAI

There has been a bit of a fight back overnight with a few Brexiteers signing the "no deal" petition which is irrelevant now as its been debated and will not be considered again but glad to see there is still one or two with a bit of fight left in them.

Maybe they were too busy taking direct action trying to disrupt the Ferries last night. (lol) Watch the video, its comedy gold. https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855

Remind me? ;-) ...........When did a Remoaner petition last make any difference? >:-) .........

So get over your arrogant pompous hypocritical selves.... Losers.......or risk genuine anarchy :-| ..........

Petitions and that march if nothing else shows the government, Europe and the world that there is huge support for not leaving the EU and giving the people the final say on Mays crappy deal. If I was a politician I think I wouldnt dismiss either lightly. I would however be wondering where the Brexiteers voice was. I stand by what I said earlier. There is no fight left in the bellies of Brexiteers anymore apart from a handful like yourself on social media and all they can do is bark insults and bollox about winning, get over it, losers etc..

Your that concerned yet your sat on a campsite drinking cheap Spanish plonk rather than being back here fighting to save your much loved Brexit. As for anarchy? (lol) Come off it. We have seen what your activists have to offer and frankly its so laughable I feel sorry for them.

Yes their is a lot of support for the EU in GB ... not as much as Leave though (as the referendum showed).

How much support is there for the EU in France? Not much in Paris this weekend ... again. Macron has had to put the Army on the streets, with orders to shoot if necessary. I wonder how a referendum would play out in Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy?

How come the leading Politicians in Germany are nearly all ex East German Pollys? Coincidence?

Why would you want to stay part of an organisation that is falling apart before your eyes? 8-)

Nope ... Barrys so right ... Your out of touch and the rest of EU world love the EU ... I can prove it ... This from the latest EU members elections this week ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1104303/EU-Dutch-election-victory-FvD-Baudet-populist-Rutte ... They so love the EU those Dutch

colin - 2019-03-24 11:59 AM

Some one on another forum 'tested' the system and voted twice, they said it was very easy to do.

Its all over Twitter folk bragging about voting multiple times ... Barry knows best again ... You gotta be high tech savvy so Barry says

Les W - 2019-03-24 1:16 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-24 12:54 PM

4,966,951 at 12:53 Sunday 24 March 2019.

Why? Serious Question.

Why ??? Because Brian like the rest of the middle class losers on here and throughout the country haven't been able to move on from a working class victory in 2016 ... We've seen all types of lows since the referendum but publicly showing such joy at signing a petition to overturn a democratic vote is stomach churning stuff ... Yuk

Whilst its possible to vote more than once the audit process will not count duplicate votes so you can sit there all day revoting if you like but they wont count.

You might fox the system if you have multiple email addresses and maybe a VPN to disguise your IP address but whilst remainers seem clever most of them are not that clever or dishonest.

Its clearly got Brexiteers worried though. The outcome however is currently in the hands of a small bunch of people who are all running in different directions so anything could happen now but at least there is one section of the electorate that are singing with one voice. None of you including the Brexiteer politicians can say that. You and they still have no idea what you want or where we go from here, you couldnt make it up. Time to call a halt.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 1:38 PM

Whilst its possible to vote more than once the audit process will not count duplicate votes so you can sit there all day revoting if you like but they wont count.

You might fox the system if you have multiple email addresses and maybe a VPN to disguise your IP address but whilst remainers seem clever most of them are not that clever or dishonest.

Its clearly got Brexiteers worried though. The outcome however is currently in the hands of a small bunch of people who are all running in different directions so anything could happen now but at least there is one section of the electorate that are singing with one voice. None of you including the Brexiteer politicians can say that. You and they still have no idea what you want or where we go from here, you couldnt make it up. Time to call a halt.

A petition for losers to cast their original vote intentions again from almost 3 years ago has "clearly got Brexiteers worried though" ... Jesus

I have asked you twice, Why?, but you haven't even got the manners to reply.

However, it's clear that some do not understand the way these online petitions work, so I'll explain.

They are a ruse created by those in government to fool the gullible into thinking they have 'a voice' and are being 'listened to', so far 5 million have fallen for this particular one.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that these same people send all their money to a Nigerian prince who will reward them with riches beyond their wildest dreams.

Les W - 2019-03-24 3:39 PM

However, it's clear that some do not understand the way these online petitions work, so I'll explain.

They are a ruse created by those in government to fool the gullible into thinking they have 'a voice' and are being 'listened to', so far 5 million have fallen for this particular one.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that these same people send all their money to a Nigerian prince who will reward them with riches beyond their wildest dreams.

I think you mean the Brexit campaign. That was 'a ruse' created by some in government which certainly fooled the gullible! Brexit voters fell hook, line, and sinker for the £350m a week NHS lie, along with a load of silly slogans such as "Brexit means Brexit" or "taking back control", "will of the people" which was the will of some people, who can't even agree with each other about what they want. *-)

Les W - 2019-03-24 3:39 PM

Thank you. I am so grateful you shared that thought. Sadly, I'm afraid your assumptions are wrong.

But, as a person who deems it rude not to reply to your question on demand, do you deem your above statement polite?

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 1:30 PM

Why? Serious Question.

Why ??? Because Brian like the rest of the middle class losers on here and throughout the country haven't been able to move on from a working class victory in 2016 ... We've seen all types of lows since the referendum but publicly showing such joy at signing a petition to overturn a democratic vote is stomach churning stuff ... Yuk

Antony pleading a delicate stomach? Really? Funny how that same stomach can spew out some really unpleasant stuff when it chooses, but can then claim it shouldn't be criticised because it has been misunderstood.

Class war as well? Right on Bruvver! Viva la revolución. Cage getting rattled? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-24 6:58 PM

Why? Serious Question.

Antony pleading a delicate stomach? Really? Funny how that same stomach can spew out some really unpleasant stuff when it chooses, but can then claim it shouldn't be criticised because it has been misunderstood.

Class war as well? Right on Bruvver! Viva la revolución. Cage getting rattled? :-D

I certainly would like to see where my stomach or my mush has said it "shouldn't be criticised because it has been misunderstood" ... As for the class war Brian thats a remoaner thing , started day after the referendum ... Bruvver 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-24 6:58 PM

Why? Serious Question.

Have to say Brian ;-) .........

You were once a person who had respect on here........Now you're no different to me :D .........

Brexit has certainly been a great leveler (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 7:32 PM..........................

1 I certainly would like to see where my stomach or my mush has said it "shouldn't be criticised because it has been misunderstood" ...

2 As for the class war Brian thats a remoaner thing , started day after the referendum ... Bruvver 8-)

1 Well, whenever you have one of your little dog-whistle anti-Muslim rants, and someone points out that you're showing signs of religious prejudice or ethnic bigotry, you rush in to enter an offended denial of any such thing, don't you? Just search back over your own posts containing the word "Muslim" for the evidence. There's no shortage. Truly.

2 Really? " ..............like the rest of the middle class losers on here and throughout the country (who)haven't been able to move on from a working class victory in 2016." Not preying in aid your own sturdy working class heritage there then.

Thing is, the preferences to leave or remain have nothing to do with "social class", or party politics, just with individual attitudes. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jacob Rees-Mogg, that well known, Eton educated, working class bruvver. Priceless! :-D

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 8:27 PM...……………

You were once a person who had respect on here........Now you're no different to me :D .........

I know Dave. It is the price I have to pay for speaking truth to other people's unicorns. My only saving grace is that I try to avoid name calling and remain (relatively!) polite while doing so. Mea culpa. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-25 7:57 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 8:27 PM...……………

I know Dave. It is the price I have to pay for speaking truth to other people's unicorns. My only saving grace is that I try to avoid name calling and remain (relatively!) polite while doing so. Mea culpa. :-D

Speaking the truth?..........Strewth! 8-) ...........

Spreading false propaganda is NOT speaking the truth *-) ..........

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-25 7:51 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 7:32 PM..........................

1 I certainly would like to see where my stomach or my mush has said it "shouldn't be criticised because it has been misunderstood" ...

2 As for the class war Brian thats a remoaner thing , started day after the referendum ... Bruvver 8-)

1 Well, whenever you have one of your little dog-whistle anti-Muslim rants, and someone points out that you're showing signs of religious prejudice or ethnic bigotry, you rush in to enter an offended denial of any such thing, don't you? Just search back over your own posts containing the word "Muslim" for the evidence. There's no shortage. Truly.

2 Really? " ..............like the rest of the middle class losers on here and throughout the country (who)haven't been able to move on from a working class victory in 2016." Not preying in aid your own sturdy working class heritage there then.

Thing is, the preferences to leave or remain have nothing to do with "social class", or party politics, just with individual attitudes. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jacob Rees-Mogg, that well known, Eton educated, working class bruvver. Priceless! :-D

Well if your correct Brian and i have no shortage of anti-Muslim rants on here that i presume would mean I was posting racist/Islamaphobic posts wouldn't it ??? .... Given Warners quite rightly dont allow racism I surely would have been ejected long ago would I not ??? ... Be nice if you could show some of those anti- Muslim rants Brian , I would say they are posts questioning the rights or wrongs of aspects of Islam but you see any questioning of Islam as just plain old Islamaphobia dont ya

Campaign to reach 17.4 million signatures on the revoke article 50 petition.

I doubt it will happen but if you have not signed it then please do so and see if you can get at least three people you know to sign it. Here is the campaign

https://17millionsignatures.uk/?fbclid=IwAR1JWcvVtJpdIPx9OaJ3OOWs-6na1f7gQvwahl2lPQ_dV6SXJClKXXbBTqo

You can monitor the petition process and a chart in real time here. Its starting to plateau a bit lets see if we can make that line go up again.

https://splasho.com/petitions/index.php?petition=241584

Please share on twitter, Facebook, email anywhere you can.

Archived