Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-06-17 5:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:16 PM

The haters are out in force ... Nice

Yep ;-) ........

All three of them :D ........

Ye ... Farty normally makes 4 ... The Gang of Four ... Miss him/her so much and he/she is so easy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:51 PM

Yep ;-) ........

Ye ... Farty normally makes 4 ... The Gang of Four ... Miss him/her so much and he/she is so easy

He's prolly broken into his piggy bank to count the coppers for his idol Corbyn's hour of need ;-) .......

Obviously Labour's money trees are yet to bear fruit *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-17 5:55 PM

Yep ;-) ........

He's prolly broken into his piggy bank to count the coppers for his idol Corbyn's hour of need ;-) .......

Given hes an active wrist like he claims then I reckon hes out protesting against that anti-Semite Bulletguy wants to topple Boris ... Nice one Farty

Yep ;-) ........

I really can't see why you are a cheerleader for Boris Johnson. As far as I can see all you are getting out of him is a further fall in the pound. (pushing my S&P 500 tracker pension to another record high this morning.)

John52 - 2019-06-18 9:24 AM

Yep ;-) ........

I really can't see why you are a cheerleader for Boris Johnson.

Because he represents their racist, Islamophobic views and homophobic bigotry.

https://tinyurl.com/y6647r9e

Guest pelmetman

126 votes for Boris and the token Remoaner is still in :D .........

Boris V Rory on my ballot paper would suit me fine B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Oooo just noticed :D ......

Rory the Remoaner Tory actually lost 10 votes >:-) .......

Is that a indication that the Tory MP's are finally discovering Brexiteers butter their bread? ;-) .......

Old Doomanic, Letwind & Co are going to choke on their Brexit butties (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman

It's getting exciting isn't it B-) ........

I wonder which candidate will pick up Raabs vote? :D .........

Guest pelmetman

David --

The result of the final ballot of Conservative MPs has just been announced, and Boris has won the support of more than half of the Parliamentary Party!

Now, Conservative Party members will have their say on our next Leader and Prime Minister.

This election is about who can deliver Brexit by October 31st, unite our country and stop Jeremy Corbyn getting into Downing Street.

Boris is the only candidate who can do this, but he needs your help.

Over the coming weeks, Boris will be traveling the entire country, attending events and hustings.

To show your support for Boris, and to help spread the word, please share this campaign graphic on social media:

The stakes are high - if we get this wrong we risk the extinction of the Conservative Party as we know it. So please get involved.

Thank you for everything you do,

Team BackBoris

P.S To help Boris spread the word, please share this graphic on social media

Team Back Boris

www.backboris.com

B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-06-20 9:40 PM

The result of the final ballot of Conservative MPs has just been announced, and Boris has won the support of more than half of the Parliamentary Party!

Now, Conservative Party members will have their say on our next Leader and Prime Minister.

This election is about who can deliver Brexit by October 31st, unite our country and stop Jeremy Corbyn getting into Downing Street. B-) ......

None of which was on the ballot paper.....so now, for the second time, you're installing an undemocratically 'elected' PM who does not have the support of the electorate you deny a peoples vote on. "Democracy" Brexiteer style is not democratic.

The last line is conclusive proof it's all about party first and the country can go to hell in a handbasket. Shameful....utterly shameful.

David --

This election is about who can deliver Brexit by October 31st, unite our country and stop Jeremy Corbyn getting into Downing Street.

Over the coming weeks, Boris will be traveling the entire country, attending events and hustings.

To show your support for Boris, and to help spread the word, please share this campaign graphic on social media:

The stakes are high - if we get this wrong we risk the extinction of the Conservative Party as we know it. So please get involved.

Team BackBoris

Team Back Boris

www.backboris.com

B-) ......

If we get this wrong? (lol) Thats the Tories fooked then!

Barryd999 - 2019-06-20 10:40 PM

David --

Team BackBoris

Team Back Boris

www.backboris.com

B-) ......

If we get this wrong? (lol) Thats the Tories fooked then!

Johnsons crew ensured the serious 'threats' were terminated early on until they were left with unt whose no match for Johnson.

So, the turkeys (MPs) have voted for Christmas, now the farmers (members) will decide the method of execution of the Tory party. Slow with Hunt, or extremely fast with Johnson. My guess is the quick death option because none care any more as long as they wreck whatever is left of Little England.

Brexit Wrecks it. :-|

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:00 AM

"Three quarters of Conservative Party members think Boris Johnson would be a good leader"

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/17/three-quarters-conservative-party-members-think-bo

Looks like I'm not alone B-) ...........

Nope your not. There are plenty of fellow Brexit headbangers that have also been suckered by Johnson. "The Sainted Theresa" anyone? B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 9:04 AM

"Three quarters of Conservative Party members think Boris Johnson would be a good leader"

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/17/three-quarters-conservative-party-members-think-bo

Nope your not. There are plenty of fellow Brexit headbangers that have also been suckered by Johnson. "The Sainted Theresa" anyone? B-)

All that shows is we Brexiteers were willing to believe her lies ;-) ...........

Once we found out the truth she got the boot *-) ...........

So Boris is under no illusion of what is expected of him >:-) .........

Brexit or the Tory Party will be replaced by The Brexit Party :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:12 AM

All that shows is we Brexiteers were willing to believe her lies ;-) ...........

Brexiteers need liars to stroke their ego's and perpetuate their dreams of unicorns so you're just swapping one liar for another. Admitting to willingly believing the lies justifies what we've told you all along.....but Brexiters never could deal with awkward facts and truths as the entire farce of Brexit was built on lies, myths, deception and spreading misinformation.

Bring it on.....i can't wait to see where your BP, a party without manifesto, ends up in a GE. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-21 4:22 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:12 AM

Brexiteers need liars to stroke their ego's and perpetuate their dreams of unicorns so you're just swapping one liar for another. Admitting to willingly believing the lies justifies what we've told you all along.....but Brexiters never could deal with awkward facts and truths as the entire farce of Brexit was built on lies, myths, deception and spreading misinformation.

Bring it on.....i can't wait to see where your BP, a party without manifesto, ends up in a GE. (lol)

I'm still voting for Boris ;-) .........

Just not sure what percentage of my vote is purely to annoy Remoaners like you :D ........

Guest pelmetman

Nigel Farage held secret summit to discuss the forging of an electoral pact

He met pro-Boris MP Priti Patel at exclusive Mayfair club earlier this month

News of talks comes as electoral strategists for both Mr Johnson and Mr Farage work out how to maximise support for Brexit in a General Election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7171165/Farage-secret-meeting-Tories-exclusive-Mayfair-club-discuss-pact-Labour-out.html

The Brexit dream team B-) ..........

They'll soon have the Commies on the run >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:38 PM

Just not sure what percentage of my vote is purely to annoy Remoaners like you :D ........

Oh I can help you there. Since you have not come up with any other credible reason I can only guess its 100 %.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-23 10:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:38 PM

Oh I can help you there. Since you have not come up with any other credible reason I can only guess its 100 %.

Prolly 110% by now :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 9:04 AM

Nigel Farage held secret summit to discuss the forging of an electoral pact

He met pro-Boris MP Priti Patel at exclusive Mayfair club earlier this month

News of talks comes as electoral strategists for both Mr Johnson and Mr Farage work out how to maximise support for Brexit in a General Election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7171165/Farage-secret-meeting-Tories-exclusive-Mayfair-club-discuss-pact-Labour-out.html

The Brexit dream team B-) ..........

They'll soon have the Commies on the run >:-) ..........

Jeeesaz! A "not so secret meeting" it seems with the fecking "Death Eaters" by the sound of it. Good lord.

Archived