Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 11:38 AM

I see Project Smear is in full swing (lol) ..............

I wouldn't care if Boris ate Remoaner babies.......he'll still get my vote :D ...........

What if he ate a couple of Brexiter babies?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 10:17 AM

Seems its not only business that Boris wants to feck over

"Boris Johnson has been accused, by a former Conservative colleague, of a despicable outburst against the families of those killed in the 7 July London bombings.

Brian Coleman, the former Conservative mayor of Barnet who lost his council seat in 2014 after pleading guilty to a 2012 assault and being fined £270, wrote an article this week claiming that Johnson made the alleged outburst in frustration over inquests into the deaths of fifty-two victims of the 2005 terror attack:

At a briefing meeting held in Boris’ Office in 2011 during the Inquests into the deaths of the victims of the 7/7 bombings I was telling Boris how the Fire Authority was having to spend a sizable sum on lawyers (as were the Met , TfL and everybody else involved ) not least because Mrs Justice Hallett was cutting up rough as Coroner when he suddenly said “I blame Tony Blair for all this , he started it with the Marchioness (Inquest)” Guto Harri, who was Boris’ Head of Communications and at the time absolutely devoted to Boris , said “Oh Boris they are really for the families (of the victims) benefit” To which Boris replied “feck the families , feck the families !” . I was having none of this and snapped at Boris ” You didn’t have to write eight letters of condolence to families of your constituents or attend the funeral of 31 year old Lee Baisden ( a Fire Authority employee) who had been blown to pieces at Aldgate and comfort his poor widowed Mother ” .

After this meeting the ever loyal Guto Harri rang me up and said “it never happened Brian , it never happened” . Sorry Guto it did and I have witnesses .

Boris Johnson has not replied to an enquiry asking whether he denied, or wished to comment on, Coleman’s accusation"

I wouldn't care if Boris ate Remoaner babies.......he'll still get my vote :D ...........

Thats what you said about your "Sainted Theresa". When Boris lets you down as well will you finally admit Brexit is unworkable?

Its complicated and there are points for and against Brexit.

But why have people become so polarised they will not lsted to both sides of the argument?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 11:40 AM

What if he ate a couple of Brexiter babies?

Not a problem..............They'll be to young to vote :D .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-08 11:42 AM

But why have people become so polarised they will not lsted to both sides of the argument?

Best ask the Remoaners ;-) .........

They're the ones who have proved to be unable to accept the result of a democratic referendum *-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-08 11:40 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 10:17 AM

Seems its not only business that Boris wants to feck over

"Boris Johnson has been accused, by a former Conservative colleague, of a despicable outburst against the families of those killed in the 7 July London bombings.

Brian Coleman, the former Conservative mayor of Barnet who lost his council seat in 2014 after pleading guilty to a 2012 assault and being fined £270, wrote an article this week claiming that Johnson made the alleged outburst in frustration over inquests into the deaths of fifty-two victims of the 2005 terror attack:

At a briefing meeting held in Boris’ Office in 2011 during the Inquests into the deaths of the victims of the 7/7 bombings I was telling Boris how the Fire Authority was having to spend a sizable sum on lawyers (as were the Met , TfL and everybody else involved ) not least because Mrs Justice Hallett was cutting up rough as Coroner when he suddenly said “I blame Tony Blair for all this , he started it with the Marchioness (Inquest)” Guto Harri, who was Boris’ Head of Communications and at the time absolutely devoted to Boris , said “Oh Boris they are really for the families (of the victims) benefit” To which Boris replied “feck the families , feck the families !” . I was having none of this and snapped at Boris ” You didn’t have to write eight letters of condolence to families of your constituents or attend the funeral of 31 year old Lee Baisden ( a Fire Authority employee) who had been blown to pieces at Aldgate and comfort his poor widowed Mother ” .

After this meeting the ever loyal Guto Harri rang me up and said “it never happened Brian , it never happened” . Sorry Guto it did and I have witnesses .

Boris Johnson has not replied to an enquiry asking whether he denied, or wished to comment on, Coleman’s accusation"

Thats what you said about your "Sainted Theresa". When Boris lets you down as well will you finally admit Brexit is unworkable?

Then I switch to plan "B"rexit Party B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 3:31 PM

When the editor of the Daily Torygraph gives his view on Boris

I'm still gonna vote Boris :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 4:24 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 3:31 PM

When the editor of the Daily Torygraph gives his view on Boris

I'm still gonna vote Boris :D ..........

Of course.

You can't get Brexit through without dishonesty.

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 2:00 PM

They're the ones who have proved to be unable to accept the result of a democratic referendum *-) .......

No one born this century voted to leave the EU.

Why don't you want them to have a democratic referendum now Boris's claims have been shown to be false?

Wasn't just Boris either:

But when people without a pot to p*ss in see the Bullingdon Club Boys as their Saviour, and put their fingers in their ears when the Brexit lies are exposed, it makes me wonder who are the biggest plonkers. :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-08 10:25 PM

Why don't you want them to have a democratic referendum now Boris's claims have been shown to be false?

Because Remoaners want to rig the vote *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 8:08 AM

John52 - 2019-06-08 10:25 PM

Because Remoaners want to rig the vote *-) ..........

Your piss take remark shows you've known for some time of Brexits shenanigans and prepared to go along with subverting democracy.

Just wondering. If Boris is PM and if Boris somehow manages to let us crash out of the EU with no deal, what do the Brexiteers think will happen next? I imagine they think thats it, the game of political footy is won but its not really as he will have called the EU's bluff presumably hoping that they would cave in and give us our cake and cherries without the backstop. Only an absolute lunatic would actually want us to leave with nothing and STAY with nothing so what next if that happens?

Ill tell you what next. The UK somewhat diminished by then and in an even weaker situation than we are in now will be forced to renegotiate and that will simply mean us signing Mays deal. coughing up the money, the backstop, the whole 9 yards.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-09 5:15 PM

Just wondering. If Boris is PM and if Boris somehow manages to let us crash out of the EU with no deal, what do the Brexiteers think will happen next? I imagine they think thats it, the game of political footy is won but its not really as he will have called the EU's bluff presumably hoping that they would cave in and give us our cake and cherries without the backstop. Only an absolute lunatic would actually want us to leave with nothing and STAY with nothing so what next if that happens?

***Ill tell you what next. The UK somewhat diminished by then and in an even weaker situation than we are in now will be forced to renegotiate and that will simply mean us signing Mays deal. coughing up the money, the backstop, the whole 9 yards***

How would that be a problem for you Remoaners? ;-) ........

thought you lot liked the taste of Junker ar*e >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 6:39 PM

***Ill tell you what next. The UK somewhat diminished by then and in an even weaker situation than we are in now will be forced to renegotiate and that will simply mean us signing Mays deal. coughing up the money, the backstop, the whole 9 yards***

It will be a problem for us all numbnuts because of the damage it will do very quickly so we will rapidly end up with Mays deal even after we crash out. You are totally focused on the prize of getting your Brexit over the line so you can come on here and go Whoopeeee Losers!! Etc but have not thought about what happens the day and weeks after we crash out. If we do crash out it will actually be considered by a huge majority of the public a failure and the effects will be felt far and wide by everyone. Boris or whoever will be finished but they will be clambering like mad still to get a deal of some kind and the EU have already said there wont be one until we sign up for the WA even if we have left.

The longer it goes on after we crash out the worse it will get for the UK and our economy, jobs etc. We will be forced to eat humble pie. All of this s**te about not taking no deal off the table was supposed to be a bluff to get the EU to cave in but when they dont what do you think we are going to do? Just sit there and starve?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-09 8:36 PM

It will be a problem for us all numbnuts because of the damage it will do very quickly so we will rapidly end up with Mays deal even after we crash out. You are totally focused on the prize of getting your Brexit over the line so you can come on here and go Whoopeeee Losers!! Etc but have not thought about what happens the day and weeks after we crash out. If we do crash out it will actually be considered by a huge majority of the public a failure and the effects will be felt far and wide by everyone. Boris or whoever will be finished but they will be clambering like mad still to get a deal of some kind and the EU have already said there wont be one until we sign up for the WA even if we have left.

The longer it goes on after we crash out the worse it will get for the UK and our economy, jobs etc. We will be forced to eat humble pie. All of this s**te about not taking no deal off the table was supposed to be a bluff to get the EU to cave in but when they dont what do you think we are going to do? Just sit there and starve?

Barry dear........A Brexit crash is SOOOoooooooo yesterday ;-) ........

The markets have allowed for it.....the currency exchange spiv's are making a fortune from it :D .......

The only REAL crash on the horizon is a ****CORBYN CRASH**** 8-) .......

Which is frankly down to you Losers ;-).......

Do you feel secure enough to risk it????? >:-) ......

I do B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 8:44 PM

The markets have allowed for it.....the currency exchange spiv's are making a fortune from it :D .......

I do B-) .......

You just dont get it do you? Ill try again. If we crash out of the EU what happens next do you think? How do we re-establish trading with our biggest trading partner, frictionless trade oh and of course honour the governments commitment to not end up with a border in Ireland (regardless of who you think will be putting it up)? A no deal Brexit is a fail. If it happens they will still have to negotiate a deal and quickly. The only deal is Mays deal.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-09 11:37 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 8:44 PM

I do B-) .......

You just dont get it do you? Ill try again. If we crash out of the EU what happens next do you think? How do we re-establish trading with our biggest trading partner, frictionless trade oh and of course honour the governments commitment to not end up with a border in Ireland (regardless of who you think will be putting it up)? A no deal Brexit is a fail. If it happens they will still have to negotiate a deal and quickly. The only deal is Mays deal.

Three letters dear ;-) .........WTO :D ..........

Archived