HAHAHAHAHA

Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 4:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 4:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 3:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 3:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 3:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 2:52 PM

Excellent news.....and it's back to work tomorrow. Leave.EU has gone into meltdown on Twitter and radio vox pops out on the street were getting such crass statements as, "ok Boris might have broken the law but he did it for the people". *-)

Here's another Brexiter in a shopping centre; https://twitter.com/LDNMFS/status/1176453235500036097

.......and Corbyn thinks that by making Boris delay Brexit that Brexiteers will blame Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

We know exactly who to blame........and its not Boris >:-) ........

Oh dear....here we go again. *-)

Corbyn isn't "making" Johnson do anything. Johnson made a rod for his own back by proroguing parliament which the Supreme court found the reasons were unlawful. Johnson has lied consistently, lied to the Queen and been lying to the nation about negotiating a deal.

You've yourselves to blame for meekly following the words of a shyster and charlatan. Own your sh1t.

So what's the purpose of the Benn legislation if its not to force Boris to ask for an extension? *-) ........

It's not "forcing" anything, simply ensuring he doesn't take UK out without a deal which he claims to have been "negotiating" but very reluctant to say what, which suggests he's been lying again all along, and remember his disaster capitalists have £millions riding on him getting no deal.

You can delude yourself if you like ;-) ..............

When Cluck Cluck Corbyn finally grows some and allows an election we'll find out wont we? >:-) ........

Labour will choose that time......meantime your liar Johnson is set to achieve a record......as the shortest serving PM. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Tick tock. ;-)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-09-24 7:53 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 4:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 4:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 3:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 3:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 3:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 2:52 PM

Excellent news.....and it's back to work tomorrow. Leave.EU has gone into meltdown on Twitter and radio vox pops out on the street were getting such crass statements as, "ok Boris might have broken the law but he did it for the people". *-)

Here's another Brexiter in a shopping centre; https://twitter.com/LDNMFS/status/1176453235500036097

.......and Corbyn thinks that by making Boris delay Brexit that Brexiteers will blame Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

We know exactly who to blame........and its not Boris >:-) ........

Oh dear....here we go again. *-)

Corbyn isn't "making" Johnson do anything. Johnson made a rod for his own back by proroguing parliament which the Supreme court found the reasons were unlawful. Johnson has lied consistently, lied to the Queen and been lying to the nation about negotiating a deal.

You've yourselves to blame for meekly following the words of a shyster and charlatan. Own your sh1t.

So what's the purpose of the Benn legislation if its not to force Boris to ask for an extension? *-) ........

It's not "forcing" anything, simply ensuring he doesn't take UK out without a deal which he claims to have been "negotiating" but very reluctant to say what, which suggests he's been lying again all along, and remember his disaster capitalists have £millions riding on him getting no deal.

You can delude yourself if you like ;-) ..............

When Cluck Cluck Corbyn finally grows some and allows an election we'll find out wont we? >:-) .........

You still don't get it do you? Better for corbyn and the country to wait until the threat of no deal has passed before calling the election which I have said several times will also cause maximum damage to Johnson as he will have failed to deliver Brexit

Pelmet never does.

It looks like Johnsons little rabble might try and throw Cox under the bus as these documents mysteriously got released.

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 8:26 PM

your liar Johnson is set to achieve a record......as the shortest serving PM. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Tick tock. ;-)

He would resign now if he had any honour.

But then if the Unelected PM had any honour he would not have tried to shut down the Elected Parliament.

Just leaves me wondering what the Queen is for. I have always been told she is there to safeguard our freedom and stop a Dictator over ruling the Elected Parliament.

But when the crunch came - she didn't. >:-)

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 3:14 PM

John52 - 2019-09-24 2:45 PM

John52 - 2019-09-24 2:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:31 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't just given Boris another boost in the polls >:-) .........

Us Brits always love the underdog :D .........

Go on then Baldrick :D

Tell us by what Mad Hatter logic is Her Unelected Majesty the Queen and our Etonian Multimillionaire Prime Minister the Underdog *-)

He offered “£5,000 for the first person to ‘accidentally’ run over this bloody troublesome first-generation immigrant” https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/13/viscount-jailed-for-offering-money-for-killing-of-gina-miller

Nice people your 'underdogs' aren't they >:-)

Jeez......the "bankrupt" Knightsbridge Viscount is an utterly vile racist.

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant she values democracy more than some of us do, and is prepared to do more to fight for democracy when she sees Britain heading towards the sort of third world Dictatorships she has seen?

I was a bit miffed to see what looked like Jeremy Corbyn being applauded for Gina Miller's efforts at the Labour Party Conference? As far as I can see, Gina Miller has done more to get us democracy than all the Royal Family and Jeremy Corbyn put together?

What worries me now is that the Government will try and change the law so that next time the Unelected part of the Government shuts down the only Elected part - nobody can stop them >:-)

John52 - 2019-09-25 6:34 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-24 3:14 PM

John52 - 2019-09-24 2:45 PM

John52 - 2019-09-24 2:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:31 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't just given Boris another boost in the polls >:-) .........

Us Brits always love the underdog :D .........

Go on then Baldrick :D

Tell us by what Mad Hatter logic is Her Unelected Majesty the Queen and our Etonian Multimillionaire Prime Minister the Underdog *-)

He offered “£5,000 for the first person to ‘accidentally’ run over this bloody troublesome first-generation immigrant” https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/13/viscount-jailed-for-offering-money-for-killing-of-gina-miller

Nice people your 'underdogs' aren't they >:-)

Jeez......the "bankrupt" Knightsbridge Viscount is an utterly vile racist.

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant she values democracy more than some of us do, and is prepared to do more to fight for democracy when she sees Britain heading towards the sort of third world Dictatorships she has seen?

I was a bit miffed to see what looked like Jeremy Corbyn being applauded for Gina Miller's efforts at the Labour Party Conference? As far as I can see, Gina Miller has done more to get us democracy than all the Royal Family and Jeremy Corbyn put together?

What worries me now is that the Government will try and change the law so that next time the Unelected part of the Government shuts down the only Elected part - nobody can stop them >:-)

Ah yes democrasy....you mean when 17 million people voted to leave over 1000 days ago.

John52 - 2019-09-24 9:15 PM

your liar Johnson is set to achieve a record......as the shortest serving PM. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Tick tock. ;-)

But then if the Unelected PM had any honour he would not have tried to shut down the Elected Parliament.

Just leaves me wondering what the Queen is for. I have always been told she is there to safeguard our freedom and stop a Dictator over ruling the Elected Parliament.

Haha...Corbyn do you want an election......er yes ....but not yet.....Cos Boris would get re elected.

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:05 AM

John52 - 2019-09-24 9:15 PM

Tick tock. ;-)

Haha...Corbyn do you want an election......er yes ....but not yet.....Cos Boris would get re elected.

If Corbyn agrees to a snap election now, whats to stop Bojo changing the date until after he had forced through his no-deal Brexit?

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:03 AM

Ah yes democrasy....you mean when 17 million people voted to leave over 1000 days ago.

No!!!!!

Don't let them tell you that what its about !!!!!!!

I mean the Unelected part of the Government shutting down the only elected part. >:-) >:-) >:-)

after they were lied to, and before those most affected - everybody born this century got a vote.

Those 17 million voted for the easiest deal in history, save £350 million a week for the NHS, have your cake and eat it Brexit.

Why can't we have a referendum based on a no-deal Brexit?

John52 - 2019-09-25 7:38 AM

after they were lied to, and before those most affected - everybody born this century got a vote.

Those 17 million voted for the easiest deal in history, save £350 million a week for the NHS, have your cake and eat it Brexit.

A deal wasn’t on the ballet. It was leave or stay ....end of.

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 8:49 AM

John52 - 2019-09-25 7:38 AM

A deal wasn’t on the ballet. It was leave or stay ....end of.

Compare the question: ‘Do you still beat your mother ?’

When you are allowed only a Yes or No answer, then you are blocked from answering.

Thats why it was only advisory - if it had been binding it would have been illegal as the leave campaign broke electoral law.

And the electorate has changed since then as some have died and others have come of age.

Above all - whats wrong with a confirmatory referendum now the options have become more clear?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-25 7:33 AM

No!!!!!

I mean the Unelected part of the Government shutting down the only elected part. >:-) >:-) >:-)

So what has that elected part "achieved"? ;-) .........

Have you changed the minds of the 52%?.....................Nope (lol) .........

Have you p*ssed off the majority of the electorate?........Yep (lol) ...........

Are you going to force an election?.................................Nope (lol) .......

So all you've "achieved" is an own goal ..........................HAHAHAHAHA (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Violet1956 - 2019-09-25 11:45 AM

Link to the Judgement for anyone who's interested. It's a cracking read.

https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/docs/uksc-2019-0192-judgment.pdf

Paragraph 70 in particular puts Boris in his place. Love it. :-)

Veronica

Yep. Johnson thinks or has been badly advised that he can just ride roughshod over the law but he also needs to remember that we are still under the jurisdiction of EU law and Article 50 which requires that any country leaving the EU does so under the democratic provisions of that country. If leaving is done by breaking the law that provision can not be fulfilled and so the EU can not legally let us leave on 31st October or any date after if Johnson is seen to have bypassed parliament or broken the law in order to attempt to take us out of the EU.

747 - 2019-09-25 2:03 PM

Yep, it's a disgrace and Attorney General Geoffrey Cox laced into them this morning and told them exactly that.

He was magnificent. :D

Whilst you and I may not agree on Brexit I quite agree that Geoffrey Cox was magnificent today. It is parliament that should be the focus of the ire of those in favour of Brexit and not the Judiciary.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-09-25 11:45 AM

Link to the Judgement for anyone who's interested. It's a cracking read.

https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/docs/uksc-2019-0192-judgment.pdf

Paragraph 70 in particular puts Boris in his place. Love it. :-)

Veronica

I'll take the views of 11 Remain voting judges with a large pinch of salt *-) .........

But you are right about Boris being in his place ;-) .........

This country needs him as Prime Minister B-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Yep, it's a disgrace and Attorney General Geoffrey Cox laced into them this morning and told them exactly that.

+ One B-) ...........

Johnson is doing a great job of shifting the blame for the biggest clusterf*ck of all time onto parliament when it's him that needs to take the blame. Parliament are just protecting the country, our economy and people's lives. Johnson promised us a great deal as did many others. "Nobody is talking about leaving with no deal" I seem to remember was the mantra.

I've not heard the speech from cox yet but he's on a sticky wicket as Johnson will be looking for someone to take his embarrassing defeat out on and wasn't it cox that told him he was not breaking the law?

Parliament are not there to do the bidding of Brenda from Bristol they are there to ensure our country Is run the best way it can be. Most I think wanted to deliver Brexit with a deal but it's just not possible.

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 9:27 AM

No!!!!!

Have you p*ssed off the majority of the electorate?........Yep (lol) ...........

Are you going to force an election?.................................Nope (lol) .......

So all you've "achieved" is an own goal ..........................HAHAHAHAHA (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Even if everything you said was true it wouldn't make any difference.

Its still the Unelected part of the Government shutting down the Elected part, and that is wrong.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-25 2:29 PM

Johnson is doing a great job of shifting the blame for the biggest clusterf*ck of all time onto parliament when it's him that needs to take the blame. Parliament are just protecting the country, our economy and people's lives. Johnson promised us a great deal as did many others. "Nobody is talking about leaving with no deal" I seem to remember was the mantra.

I've not heard the speech from cox yet but he's on a sticky wicket as Johnson will be looking for someone to take his embarrassing defeat out on and wasn't it cox that told him he was not breaking the law?

Parliament are not there to do the bidding of Brenda from Bristol they are there to ensure our country Is run the best way it can be. Most I think wanted to deliver Brexit with a deal but it's just not possible.

He's not shifting anything ;-) ..........

The public are well aware that Parliament is stuffed full of MP's who LIED to get elected, when they said they would respect the result of the referendum *-) ........

That is also why they lack the guts to go to the people >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-25 2:30 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 9:27 AM

No!!!!!

Even if everything you said was true it wouldn't make any difference.

Its still the Unelected part of the Government shutting down the Elected part, and that is wrong.

I'll tell you whats wrong *-) ............

It's those MP's who LIED to get elected refusing to allow an election :-| ...........

Gutless Ba*tard's >:-) .......

Geoffrey Cox certainly did go absolutely wild. His thesis, in the main, is that “the opposition won’t let the government govern.”

It was not the opposition that kicked out 21 of is its own MPs

Archived