Covidiot

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 9:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 8:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 8:23 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 8:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 8:03 PM

Yes he lives and works 200 miles away from his parents, and neighbours of his parents had "regularly dropped off supplies during lockdown". Also turns out his manor house in Herefordshire is a holiday home and the Jenwicks are 'rarely there'. I've already covered both grocery and medical deliveries for elderly and vulnerable in a number of previous posts so your attempt at looking for excuses is void. There are no excuses.

1)You mention excuses twice ... No one is looking for excuses just a balanced view which given your Tory hatred background will prove difficult ...

2)You have "covered" nothing with regards to his parents medical conditions which is what I asked for , 3 times now I believe ??? ... Can you provide any info on that or are we just going to go on and on and on with your deflection ???

1) Because thats what you appear to be doing by persistently excusing Jenwick disregarding government guidelines therefore i don't believe for a minute you want a 'balanced view' at all, just one that excuses his actions.

2) You're desperately clutching at straws with this now. Have you never heard of patient confidentiality? Obviously not so i suggest you phone his parents GP and demand their full medical report. Clown. *-)

So if ones parents medical conditions are confidential.....

First you called them "circumstances" but in the last post changed that to "medical conditions" in the full knowledge the latter is patient/doctor confidentiality. Your attempts to excuse or justify Jenwicks actions have gone from pathetic to madcap insane and as usual you're just arguing for arguments sake.

I've already explained in crystal clear terms plus links, how meds are being delivered to elderly and/or vulnerable people via U3A, local council volunteers, the NHS in some areas, and Pharmacy2u which comes by mail every month. NOBODY, and i mean absolutely NOBODY needs anyone from 200 miles away to deliver meds. Thats a lame excuse which won't work so you need to come up with something better. Have another go.

Please show where I have excused him from anything ??? ... Asking for clarity on the reasons for his actions is surely common sense isnt it and if he has lacked common sense then I would gladly call for him to resign so really no need for your "pathetic , madcap , insane " insults ... I think you need to look at your 200 miles to deliver meds claim , thats not quite how it was and if we are to condemn him lets condemn him with fact not half truths

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 6:46 AM

jumpstart - 2020-04-11 9:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 7:28 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-11 7:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 6:05 PM

Tracker - 2020-04-11 5:50 PM

As an MP and particularly as a cabinet minister he should be more aware than most and leading by example.

All too often we hear excuses posing as reasons why standards should not be maintained as the country continues on it's never ending spiral of dumbing down with excuses for some and fines for others.

As I say, it is easy to fabricate excuses and he, and you, may think he is justified in his actions, but taking the wider view what message does it convey to the resty of the country.

Sorry, but in this case I think that people in high profile jobs should be setting standards not manipulating them.

But without knowing his circumstances you have no idea what so ever if he is manipulating anything ... Doesnt common sense tell you that Rich

If common sense was required,he wouldn’t have made the trip.

Why ??? ... Your the fella that went out for a walk for hours and hours the other day aren't ya ??? ... This fella stayed in his car while you risked for 5 or 6 hours bumping to anyone and everyone ... Me thinks you aint the fella to be talking about "common sense"

I go walking every day,and we are allowed to. A government minister making a 120+ mile trip to his second home and see his parents. What a fine example.

Walking near your home , not on a hike that takes half the day while risking bumping into others

No restriction on walking near your home or time limit .Try reading the Government guidelines. More likely to bump into others in a supermarket.

jumpstart - 2020-04-12 7:07 AM

As an MP and particularly as a cabinet minister he should be more aware than most and leading by example.

All too often we hear excuses posing as reasons why standards should not be maintained as the country continues on it's never ending spiral of dumbing down with excuses for some and fines for others.

As I say, it is easy to fabricate excuses and he, and you, may think he is justified in his actions, but taking the wider view what message does it convey to the resty of the country.

Sorry, but in this case I think that people in high profile jobs should be setting standards not manipulating them.

But without knowing his circumstances you have no idea what so ever if he is manipulating anything ... Doesnt common sense tell you that Rich

Why ??? ... Your the fella that went out for a walk for hours and hours the other day aren't ya ??? ... This fella stayed in his car while you risked for 5 or 6 hours bumping to anyone and everyone ... Me thinks you aint the fella to be talking about "common sense"

I go walking every day,and we are allowed to. A government minister making a 120+ mile trip to his second home and see his parents. What a fine example.

Walking near your home , not on a hike that takes half the day while risking bumping into others

No restriction on walking near your home or time limit .Try reading the Government guidelines. More likely to bump into others in a supermarket.

You walked around in circles for 5/6 hours then near your home ??? To the end of the road and back time after time near your home or did ya go out rambling for 5/6 hours ??? ... Think we know the answer ... Folk in glass houses really should not throw stones and you have no idea how many folk you might have bumped into and even bumping into 1 on a very selfish walk is 1 too many as thats all it takes and then you went shopping according to you ... Very selfish

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 7:24 AM

You walked around in circles for 5/6 hours then near your home ??? To the end of the road and back time after time near your home or did ya go out rambling for 5/6 hours ??? ... Think we know the answer ... Folk in glass houses really should not throw stones and you have no idea how many folk you might have bumped into and even bumping into 1 on a very selfish walk is 1 too many as thats all it takes and then you went shopping according to you ... Very selfish

Have you been drinking already? Walking around in circles?? To the end of the road?? What are you going on about. I didn’t say I went shopping, you made it up. So how many is one likely to “bump” into in a supermarket? How many people did the good government minister put at risk by driving over 100 miles on a fools errand.

jumpstart - 2020-04-12 7:32 AM

Have you been drinking already? Walking around in circles?? To the end of the road?? What are you going on about. I didn’t say I went shopping, you made it up. So how many is one likely to “bump” into in a supermarket? How many people did the good government minister put at risk by driving over 100 miles on a fools errand.

You didn't say "the exercise is to the shop" then after telling us where the butchers , bakers etc are ??? ... I really must have been drinking like you say ... Its all in black and white what you said Im afraid ... Another mistake you are making is the round trip from from where he set off from was 80 miles not "over 100 miles" ... Facts always help

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 9:31 AM

jumpstart - 2020-04-12 7:32 AM

You didn't say "the exercise is to the shop" then after telling us where the butchers , bakers etc are ??? ... I really must have been drinking like you say ... Its all in black and white what you said Im afraid ... Another mistake you are making is the round trip from from where he set off from was 80 miles not "over 100 miles" ... Facts always help

I do exercise to the shops ,I also exercise not to the shops , which is all allowed. Driving 100 miles to visit people isn’t.

Tracker - 2020-04-12 10:34 AM

This kind of repeated reposting of the same previous rubbish without saying anything worthwhile can best be descibed as selfish stupidity and is the main reason why so many sensible people have left this forum

I agree ,I won’t answer this anymore.

jumpstart - 2020-04-12 11:44 AM

Tracker - 2020-04-12 10:34 AM

This kind of repeated reposting of the same previous rubbish without saying anything worthwhile can best be descibed as selfish stupidity and is the main reason why so many sensible people have left this forum

I agree ,I won’t answer this anymore.

You mean you have been caught out lying and now is a convenient moment to walk away

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 6:58 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 9:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 8:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 8:23 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-11 8:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-11 8:03 PM

Yes he lives and works 200 miles away from his parents, and neighbours of his parents had "regularly dropped off supplies during lockdown". Also turns out his manor house in Herefordshire is a holiday home and the Jenwicks are 'rarely there'. I've already covered both grocery and medical deliveries for elderly and vulnerable in a number of previous posts so your attempt at looking for excuses is void. There are no excuses.

1)You mention excuses twice ... No one is looking for excuses just a balanced view which given your Tory hatred background will prove difficult ...

2)You have "covered" nothing with regards to his parents medical conditions which is what I asked for , 3 times now I believe ??? ... Can you provide any info on that or are we just going to go on and on and on with your deflection ???

1) Because thats what you appear to be doing by persistently excusing Jenwick disregarding government guidelines therefore i don't believe for a minute you want a 'balanced view' at all, just one that excuses his actions.

2) You're desperately clutching at straws with this now. Have you never heard of patient confidentiality? Obviously not so i suggest you phone his parents GP and demand their full medical report. Clown. *-)

So if ones parents medical conditions are confidential.....

First you called them "circumstances" but in the last post changed that to "medical conditions" in the full knowledge the latter is patient/doctor confidentiality. Your attempts to excuse or justify Jenwicks actions have gone from pathetic to madcap insane and as usual you're just arguing for arguments sake.

I've already explained in crystal clear terms plus links, how meds are being delivered to elderly and/or vulnerable people via U3A, local council volunteers, the NHS in some areas, and Pharmacy2u which comes by mail every month. NOBODY, and i mean absolutely NOBODY needs anyone from 200 miles away to deliver meds. Thats a lame excuse which won't work so you need to come up with something better. Have another go.

1) Please show where I have excused him from anything ??? ...

2) I think you need to look at your 200 miles to deliver meds claim

1) Only a little child would need everything repeated back to them. First you attempted to excuse his actions by saying nobody knew of his parents "circumstances", which you then later changed to "medical conditions", both of which have been very clearly addressed in posts i and others have made on the matter.

2) It's actually more than 200 miles. 150 miles from his London residence to his holiday home in Herefordshire which neighbours have said the Jenricks rarely visit. Then another 80 mile round trip to his parents, so a total of 230 miles of unnecessary travel putting other people at risk.

I've shown a number of times in more than one post that elderly//vulnerable are receiving priority for delivery of groceries and/or medication from a variety of sources including their local council, volunteers from U3A, the NHS, and of course the well established Pharmacy2U which delivers meds via mail every month.

Once again, you've run out of options after digging yourself into a hole. *-)

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 4:06 PM

Well we could and you would go on forever and ever ... Lets say for the sake of the forum we must agree to disagree ...

No matter what you came up with it was easily dismissed and you might have retained some credibility had you withdrawn in gracious defeat rather than desperately clutch at straws to defend

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 4:22 PM

Well we could and you would go on forever and ever ... Lets say for the sake of the forum we must agree to disagree ...

No matter what you came up with it was easily dismissed and you might have retained some credibility had you withdrawn in gracious defeat rather than desperately clutch at straws to defend

Goodness ... Even when one attempts to put an end to a debate neither will win you still attack ... Whats wrong with you

Birdbrain - 2020-04-12 4:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-12 4:22 PM

Goodness ... Even when one attempts to put an end to a debate neither will win you still attack ... Whats wrong with you

Thats your problem, trying to "win" as though it's some kind of game like Brexit. If you presented more credible and logical statements in your posts rather than waffling streams of disjointed tweet like garbage you might get somewhere, but each 'argument' you tried got shot down in flame simply because i supplied credible informed factual answers you couldn't possibly dismiss.

The 'debate' was over long ago imo but no, you had to keep on digging. I gave you the opportunity to graciously withdraw and accept defeat before but you still had to come back for another go.....just as you will first thing in the morning.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-03 11:59 AM

mtravel - 2020-04-03 9:48 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-02 6:34 PM

Oh Lordy ... The squad never fail do they ... Not a word about Spain /Italy/Swedens socialist Government response ... How very , very sad ... Noted the thread started by a member who thinks it acceptable to spew homosexual slurs at folk and not a single member on here condemning that bigotry ... Hypocrites one might say

Italian socialist Governement....

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Thats an angry laugh though ... Calm down princess

Greek left wing/socialist government, who appear to be doing everything right when it comes to Covid-19. They closed everything down very quickly and as a result currently have 99 deaths. We have 167 deaths per million, Greece has 9 per million. So enough of this right/left crap and who does what best. The Greeks seem to have suprised everyone, but what they did what was common sense, shut everything down, while places like UK/USA have dithered around and are now paying the price. We've had to accept 60 ventilators from the German army, missed out on being part of a EU scheme to bulk buy PPE because someone didn't read the email!! Come on, its a shambles, years of penny pinching and burying our heads in the sand have led to a monumental cock up that is costing lives. Why am I spending hours of my time making face shields?? Partly because I care, but mainly because of the incompetency of government to get their act together.

Oh, and you can all have a read of this, just highlights to piss poor attitude UK has had to the PPE crisis.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/13/timeline-of-uks-coronavirus-ppe-shortage

rael - 2020-04-14 9:25 AM

Oh Lordy ... The squad never fail do they ... Not a word about Spain /Italy/Swedens socialist Government response ... How very , very sad ... Noted the thread started by a member who thinks it acceptable to spew homosexual slurs at folk and not a single member on here condemning that bigotry ... Hypocrites one might say

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Greek left wing/socialist government, who appear to be doing everything right when it comes to Covid-19. They closed everything down very quickly and as a result currently have 99 deaths. We have 167 deaths per million, Greece has 9 per million. So enough of this right/left crap and who does what best. The Greeks seem to have suprised everyone, but what they did what was common sense, shut everything down, while places like UK/USA have dithered around and are now paying the price. We've had to accept 60 ventilators from the German army, missed out on being part of a EU scheme to bulk buy PPE because someone didn't read the email!! Come on, its a shambles, years of penny pinching and burying our heads in the sand have led to a monumental cock up that is costing lives. Why am I spending hours of my time making face shields?? Partly because I care, but mainly because of the incompetency of government to get their act together.

Oh, and you can all have a read of this, just highlights to piss poor attitude UK has had to the PPE crisis.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/13/timeline-of-uks-coronavirus-ppe-shortage

Greece is already bust ... Shutting everything down an already bust country is not like shutting down world leading countries

Birdbrain - 2020-04-14 10:33 AM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Greece is already bust ... Shutting everything down an already bust country is not like shutting down world leading countries

Exactly which 'world leading' countries are you talking about ? And what exactly are they 'world' leading in?

rael - 2020-04-14 9:38 AM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Exactly which 'world leading' countries are you talking about ? And what exactly are they 'world' leading in?

Look elsewhere for your silly argument

Birdbrain - 2020-04-14 6:06 PM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

I was not looking for an argument, I was merely asking you what you meant by 'world leading countries'. It seemed a reasonable question to me. And also 'world leading' in what? Wealth aquisition, wealth distribution, social care, environmental policies, human rights, industry, communications? etc. I was just asking you to be a bit more specific. I don't think there was any need to be rude.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-02 4:35 PM

President of Brazil goes walkabout and shares a roadside barbeque with "fans" (nutters), telling all daft enough to listen to the idiot.

"lets confront this like men........NOT women". *-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=7nmqHaVNd5A&feature=emb_title

Kinda makes you think lets thank our lucky stars our leader isin't a SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST like Brazil's leader .....Eh Bullet ?(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

We deffo dodged a Bullet with Corbyn 8-) .......

As history has proved.....they're not bothered by those that die :-| .......

It's all about the gobs**te for them *-) .........

rael - 2020-04-14 5:18 PM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

I was not looking for an argument, I was merely asking you what you meant by 'world leading countries'. It seemed a reasonable question to me. And also 'world leading' in what? Wealth aquisition, wealth distribution, social care, environmental policies, human rights, industry, communications? etc. I was just asking you to be a bit more specific. I don't think there was any need to be rude.

It seemed a perfectly reasonable question to ask given you got such a vague response.....twice!

Thanks for posting that timeline link btw. Very informative.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-14 5:53 PM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

It seemed a perfectly reasonable question to ask given you got such a vague response.....twice!

Thanks for posting that timeline link btw. Very informative.

Giggle :D .......I do declare I think Bullet is ignoring me (lol) ......

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

If you think my reply to be "rude" then you havent lived sweet cheeks ... If you don't seriously know who the world leaders are then maybe you should stick to Cbeebies or sumat ... Sumat a little less taxing me thinks

Birdbrain - 2020-04-14 7:47 PM

...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

If you think my reply to be "rude" then you havent lived sweet cheeks ... If you don't seriously know who the world leaders are then maybe you should stick to Cbeebies or sumat ... Sumat a little less taxing me thinks

Weak answer, stop avoiding questions, i'm curious as to what you class as world leading countries.

Archived