Blame Game begins

John52

globebuster - 2020-05-01 10:46 AM

John52 - 2020-05-01 7:08 AM

globebuster - 2020-04-30 10:27 AM

The only lockdown debate/issue I have is with you - a deluded fool who thinks it's okay to continue bumming around the country.

You have failed to explain how self-isolating in a motorhome is bigger risk than self isolating in a house, let alone block of flats or HMO for example.

Or why you are so keen to change the subject from BoJo's handling of the crisis.

What we should be worried about is that BoJo will copy his hero Trump, who is stoking up another cold war with China to divert attention away from his own mishandling of the crisis >:-)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/30/donald-trump-coronavirus-chinese-lab-claim

I don't have to explain anything to you Coco

Nobody said you did

You don't have to post on here at all

But if you choose to do, you might at least try and make some sense

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

The only lockdown debate/issue I have is with you - a deluded fool who thinks it's okay to continue bumming around the country.

You have failed to explain how self-isolating in a motorhome is bigger risk than self isolating in a house, let alone block of flats or HMO for example.

Or why you are so keen to change the subject from BoJo's handling of the crisis.

What we should be worried about is that BoJo will copy his hero Trump, who is stoking up another cold war with China to divert attention away from his own mishandling of the crisis >:-)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/30/donald-trump-coronavirus-chinese-lab-claim

How do you manage to wash your hands for 20 seconds? ;-) ........

Are you towing a water bowser? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 5:17 PM

How do you manage to wash your hands for 20 seconds? ;-) ........

Ask someone to show you

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 5:17 PM

Are you towing a water bowser? >:-) .........

Nope - I know where to get water :-D

John52 - 2020-05-01 5:12 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-01 10:46 AM

I don't have to explain anything to you Coco

Nobody said you did

You don't have to post on here at all

But if you choose to do, you might at least try and make some sense

That last line is comical coming from you - oh the irony :D

Archived