Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 8:30 AM

John52 - 2020-06-11 8:23 AM

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 8:18 AM

It's hardly surprising that the Losers are Losing it (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Yes, I can see you are. You could be losing your trip to Spain as well...

'Spain, which are set to allow international tourists from July 1, have warned that Brits might not be allowed due to the countries poor coronavirus record.'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/news/martin-lewis-issues-warning-youre-22170451

We've already decided put our winter trip off to Spain until Chinky Flu is over properly ;-) ........

In Spain........No point in sharing showers and toilets and eating out in resturants etc etc until it is 8-) ........

So that old tin box of yours hasn't even got a shower or plastic bog bucket? 8-)

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 1:55 PM

'Spain, which are set to allow international tourists from July 1, have warned that Brits might not be allowed due to the countries poor coronavirus record.'

We've already decided put our winter trip off to Spain until Chinky Flu is over properly ;-) ........

In Spain........No point in sharing showers and toilets and eating out in resturants etc etc until it is 8-) ........

So that old tin box of yours hasn't even got a shower or plastic bog bucket? 8-)

Actually my 30 year old camper and 26 year old caravan have excellent showers ;-) ........

But my job at home is chief shower, bath, bog & cleaner 8-) .......

So when I go on holiday I expect......a holiday :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 3:36 PM

Actually my 30 year old camper and 26 year old caravan have excellent showers ;-) ........

Oh Christ! Please tell me your not one of those sados that troops off to the bogs and showers every morning in your dressing gown with a bog roll under your arm? 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-11 3:44 PM

Oh Christ! Please tell me your not one of those sados that troops off to the bogs and showers every morning in your dressing gown with a bog roll under your arm? 8-)

Of course not 8-) .......

I'm one of those sados that comes back from the bogs looking pregnant with partly used bog rolls :D ........

Seems they aren't that "excellent". :-|

You call sitting in a 30 year old tin box on a car park surrounded by concrete tower blocks and traipsing off to a public shower block and bog each day, "a holiday"? You've boasted on here for years how you spend "hundreds of euros every month" in Spain, yet end up using public facilities. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 5:45 PM

You call sitting in a 30 year old tin box on a car park surrounded by concrete tower blocks and traipsing off to a public shower block and bog each day, "a holiday"? You've boasted on here for years how you spend "hundreds of euros every month" in Spain, yet end up using public facilities. *-)

Where as you have tramped around ex Commie countries reliving the good old days of mass genocide by Stalin *-) ........

Given the current scores on the doors :-| .....

Your Commie chums you mix with have been far more effective at killing folk than Chinky Flu *-) .......

Stalin managed 20 million at the last count 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 7:40 PM

Where as you have tramped around ex Commie countries......

That's what mh's and campers are for....touring around.....not sitting in an old van on a car park surrounded by tower blocks for six months every year. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 8:52 PM

That's what mh's and campers are for....touring around.....not sitting in an old van on a car park surrounded by tower blocks for six months every year. *-)

We've been fulltiming for 4 plus years ;-) ........

Spending months in a place like Calpe every year has added to our retirement enjoyment B-) ........

In another 4 years I'll become a paid pensioner like you :D .....

I just hope to f*ck I wont become such a misrable lefty g*t 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 9:01 PM

No you haven't. You posted on here you live in a house........unless you've been lying.....again. You tell more fairy stories than Pinocchio. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 10:16 PM

No you haven't. You posted on here you live in a house........unless you've been lying.....again. You tell more fairy stories than Pinocchio. *-)

Blimey you're hardwork Dumb Dumb *-) .......

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years ;-) .......

Just what have you done with your Loser life Bullet except bitch? 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 10:28 PM

Well make your mind up as not so long back you said you were in your house, so where are you taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet? It also seems somewhat hypocritical after you've derided John32 for living in his van during lockdown whilst all the time it turns out you've been doing exactly the same!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 11:22 PM

Well make your mind up as not so long back you said you were in your house, so where are you taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet? It also seems somewhat hypocritical after you've derided John32 for living in his van during lockdown whilst all the time it turns out you've been doing exactly the same!

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years :D .......

Until the 24th March 2020 B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-12 9:09 AM

First, to be exact, 4+ years is inexact.

Second, according to you, you also have a caravan. What do you do in that, grow geraniums?

You've already said that before but being very evasive over answering the question i asked. Where have you been taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet waste? Also, elaborate on your final vague comment.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-12 3:43 PM

You've already said that before but being very evasive over answering the question i asked. Where have you been taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet waste? Also, elaborate on your final vague comment.

Eh? :-S ..........

Why would I want to live in the camper when I have a perfectly good bungalow to use? 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-06-12 11:21 AM

First, to be exact, 4+ years is inexact.

Second, according to you, you also have a caravan. What do you do in that, grow geraniums?

It's exact enough for me ;-) ...........

Second, to be exact we also have a car with the caravan in Spain :D ......

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 8:45 AM

Why would I want to live in the camper when I have a perfectly good bungalow to use? 8-) ........

So your claim of "fulltiming 4 plus years" wasn't true at all was it as you now finally admit you live in a property? That was what i said two days back as you'd posted on here before about a house you live in yet you continued to be evasive. The definition of living 'full time' in a motorhome. van, or vehicle is a person for whom that vehicle is their sole residence and they have neither access or ownership of a permanent bricks and mortar building to reside in.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 5:51 PM

So your claim of "fulltiming 4 plus years" wasn't true at all was it as you now finally admit you live in a property? That was what i said two days back as you'd posted on here before about a house you live in yet you continued to be evasive. The definition of living 'full time' in a motorhome. van, or vehicle is a person for whom that vehicle is their sole residence and they have neither access or ownership of a permanent bricks and mortar building to reside in.

Wrong again Dumb Dumb :D .........

This Bungalow had tenants until the end of Feb ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 6:27 PM

So prior to that where were you taking water and electric from and where were you emptying grey water and toilet waste each time you were back in the UK? And only yesterday you posted you'd "lived full-time until March 20th 2020". Was the property so unfit to move into you had to stay in your van until then?

The reason people take everything you say with a pinch of salt should be clear from this exchange which has taken almost three days to drag out of you when you could have said, "i USED to full-time", which might just have been a bit closer to the truth and the only reason i can think why you're so evasive is you tell that many porkers you lose track so duck and dive each straight question with vague sketchy responses as though you're making it up as you go along.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 7:58 PM

So prior to that where were you taking water and electric from and where were you emptying grey water and toilet waste each time you were back in the UK? And only yesterday you posted you'd "lived full-time until March 20th 2020". Was the property so unfit to move into you had to stay in your van until then?

The reason people take everything you say with a pinch of salt should be clear from this exchange which has taken almost three days to drag out of you when you could have said, "i USED to full-time", which might just have been a bit closer to the truth and the only reason i can think why you're so evasive is you tell that many porkers you lose track so duck and dive each straight question with vague sketchy responses as though you're making it up as you go along.

I've just checked ;-) ...........

So to be exact for our resident pedant *-) .......

We left Calpe on Monday the 23rd of March and boarded the tunnel on Wednesday the 25th 8-) .......

Old Horace managed to get us back to Blighty in just 3 days......Not bad for a 30 year old shed towing a fully loaded trailer B-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-14 8:52 AM

We left Calpe on Monday the 23rd of March and boarded the tunnel on Wednesday the 25th 8-) .......

And.......??? What does any of that obfuscation have to do with what i asked which you've persistently avoided giving a straight honest answer to?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-14 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-14 8:52 AM

And.......??? What does any of that obfuscation have to do with what i asked which you've persistently avoided giving a straight honest answer to?

So since Thursday the 26th of March I have not needed to empty our thetford or take on board water ;-) .........

Isn't that what you wanted to know? :D .........

Archived