Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 7:58 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 6:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 5:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 8:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-12 3:43 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-12 9:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 11:22 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 10:28 PM

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years ;-) .......

Well make your mind up as not so long back you said you were in your house, so where are you taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet? It also seems somewhat hypocritical after you've derided John32 for living in his van during lockdown whilst all the time it turns out you've been doing exactly the same!

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years :D .......

Until the 24th March 2020 B-) ........

You've already said that before but being very evasive over answering the question i asked. Where have you been taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet waste? Also, elaborate on your final vague comment.

Eh? :-S ..........

Why would I want to live in the camper when I have a perfectly good bungalow to use? 8-) ........

So your claim of "fulltiming 4 plus years" wasn't true at all was it as you now finally admit you live in a property? That was what i said two days back as you'd posted on here before about a house you live in yet you continued to be evasive. The definition of living 'full time' in a motorhome. van, or vehicle is a person for whom that vehicle is their sole residence and they have neither access or ownership of a permanent bricks and mortar building to reside in.

Wrong again Dumb Dumb :D .........

This Bungalow had tenants until the end of Feb ;-) .........

So prior to that where were you taking water and electric from and where were you emptying grey water and toilet waste each time you were back in the UK? And only yesterday you posted you'd "lived full-time until March 20th 2020". Was the property so unfit to move into you had to stay in your van until then?

The reason people take everything you say with a pinch of salt should be clear from this exchange which has taken almost three days to drag out of you when you could have said, "i USED to full-time", which might just have been a bit closer to the truth and the only reason i can think why you're so evasive is you tell that many porkers you lose track so duck and dive each straight question with vague sketchy responses as though you're making it up as you go along.

I've just checked ;-) ...........

So to be exact for our resident pedant *-) .......

We left Calpe on Monday the 23rd of March and boarded the tunnel on Wednesday the 25th 8-) .......

And.......??? What does any of that obfuscation have to do with what i asked which you've persistently avoided giving a straight honest answer to?

So since Thursday the 26th of March I have not needed to empty our thetford or take on board water ;-) .........

Isn't that what you wanted to know? :D .........

No and it's clear from your continual obfuscation and evasive replies you've been economical with the truth, at best.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-15 4:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-15 9:26 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-14 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-14 8:52 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 7:58 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 6:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-13 5:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-13 8:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-12 3:43 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-12 9:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 11:22 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 10:28 PM

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years ;-) .......

Well make your mind up as not so long back you said you were in your house, so where are you taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet? It also seems somewhat hypocritical after you've derided John32 for living in his van during lockdown whilst all the time it turns out you've been doing exactly the same!

To be exact we have lived fulltime in our camper for 4+ years :D .......

Until the 24th March 2020 B-) ........

You've already said that before but being very evasive over answering the question i asked. Where have you been taking water and electric from and where are you emptying grey water and toilet waste? Also, elaborate on your final vague comment.

Eh? :-S ..........

Why would I want to live in the camper when I have a perfectly good bungalow to use? 8-) ........

So your claim of "fulltiming 4 plus years" wasn't true at all was it as you now finally admit you live in a property? That was what i said two days back as you'd posted on here before about a house you live in yet you continued to be evasive. The definition of living 'full time' in a motorhome. van, or vehicle is a person for whom that vehicle is their sole residence and they have neither access or ownership of a permanent bricks and mortar building to reside in.

Wrong again Dumb Dumb :D .........

This Bungalow had tenants until the end of Feb ;-) .........

So prior to that where were you taking water and electric from and where were you emptying grey water and toilet waste each time you were back in the UK? And only yesterday you posted you'd "lived full-time until March 20th 2020". Was the property so unfit to move into you had to stay in your van until then?

The reason people take everything you say with a pinch of salt should be clear from this exchange which has taken almost three days to drag out of you when you could have said, "i USED to full-time", which might just have been a bit closer to the truth and the only reason i can think why you're so evasive is you tell that many porkers you lose track so duck and dive each straight question with vague sketchy responses as though you're making it up as you go along.

I've just checked ;-) ...........

So to be exact for our resident pedant *-) .......

We left Calpe on Monday the 23rd of March and boarded the tunnel on Wednesday the 25th 8-) .......

And.......??? What does any of that obfuscation have to do with what i asked which you've persistently avoided giving a straight honest answer to?

So since Thursday the 26th of March I have not needed to empty our thetford or take on board water ;-) .........

Isn't that what you wanted to know? :D .........

No and it's clear from your continual obfuscation and evasive replies you've been economical with the truth, at best.

The only thing that's become clear ;-) .........

Is that you don't have much of a life if your so interested in where and when I dump my poo (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

At least my dumping habits aren't as unsavory as your lefty chum John whatsisname >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-16 9:16 AM

Is your reluctance to answer very simple questions i repeatedly asked you almost a week ago, just as you always do when in a corner so start deflecting.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-16 2:10 PM

Is your reluctance to answer very simple questions i repeatedly asked you almost a week ago, just as you always do when in a corner so start deflecting.

Giggle (lol) .........

Is that you don't have much of a life if your so interested in where and when I dump my poo (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

So why are you and your boyfriend obsessed with where I dump mine ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-17 9:46 AM

Because you dump yours in the street 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-17 11:23 AM

John52 - 2020-06-17 9:46 AM

Because you dump yours in the street 8-) ..........

Where is your evidence? *-)

Violet1956 - 2020-06-07 5:58 PM

John52 - 2020-06-07 5:23 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-07 11:14 AM

John52 - 2020-06-07 10:29 AM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-07 8:40 AM

I note that John describes his location as Pissindoon, Scotland and not NFA. :-D

Sorted Thanks B-)

Good to see the forum posh tottie back :-D

It cracks me up John when you describe me as “posh tottie”. I put aside all inclination to accuse you of sexism, stereotyping etc. etc. because nothing could be further from the truth, especially to “tottie” bit. (lol)

We shall be Married :D

I have a surprise for you on our wedding night ;-)

Call me superficial but unless you look like Omar Sharif I’ll pass on that John. :-D

More like this....

MEN.JPG.8cccbda6f7c1e8cbebe448006478c1ae.JPG

John52 - 2020-06-22 11:44 AM

When you said you had acute angina I must have mis-heard you ;-)

Awful crass humour there '52

I found a suppository in my ear ... don't know where my hearing aid is :-S

Probably tied up in a bag of s**te hanging off your inside door handle.....

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-22 11:44 AM

When you said you had acute angina I must have mis-heard you ;-)

I found a suppository in my ear ... don't know where my hearing aid is :-S

Maybe it's me ;-) ........

But I can see why you don't have a partner 8-) ........

Perhaps you and Bullet should get together :D .......

John52 - 2020-06-24 1:37 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-23 8:49 PM

Awful crass humour there '52

Yes but you've upstaged me again :-S

Hardly - No crass sexual innuendo in my comment - although I must admit it's not difficult to upstage you

pelmetman - 2020-06-23 8:57 PM

Maybe it's me ;-) ........

But I can see why you don't have a partner 8-) ........

Well perhaps you can see this then

The worst person I've heard of is Fred West

Who apparently had the most partners as he fathered 46 children

Why do the worst men so often have the most women?

Archived