Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 6:48 PM

John52 - 2020-06-04 6:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 6:28 PM

.. Be honest if you saw a builders van with a mattress in and poo bags hanging from the ceiling would you think that was great ... His builders van must be one massive bacteria magnet ... Yuk

Why don't you 'Be honest' and stop making things up?

"making things up" like Bojo bribing you Jocks ... Prove it

Already have - Government spending higher in Scotland, Wales and N Ireland to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists, so BoJo keeps HIS empire at YOUR expense.

Don't blame me because I benefit from it, not my idea.

Personally I would rather he stopped bribing us with your money, then we would vote him out and be rid of him. But then I'm in the fortunate situation of not needing your money.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
globebuster - 2020-06-04 7:37 PM

John52 - 2020-06-04 6:12 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-04 6:08 PM

John52 - 2020-06-04 5:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-04 12:41 PM

John is simply using the "Cummings defence" of "I know doing what I want is outside the spirit of the law, but it isn't actually illegal so I'll do it anyway".

But what Cummings did was illegal. His car was not his home.

There you go. "I know doing what I want is outside the spirit of the law, but it isn't actually illegal so I'll do it anyway". Perfick! :-D

No because the spirit of the law is to prevent the spread of the virus.

Which is stopped just as effectively by the steel wall of a van as the brick wall of a house. :-D

Oop's! another smiley John.....

Indeed the law, and the spirit of the law, is to prevent the spread of the virus......

So, let's try another angle, as far as you're concerned -

By your own admission you seldom stay for more than one night in a given place.

So you've been bumming around for at least a couple of months - call it 60 days then, travelling far and wide.

Allowing for the fact you occasionally stay the odd extra night - you will have stayed in around 45 different locations!

Let's assume shopping every other day, 20 days [i've given you some leeway there] out and about in a different place every time.

Looking for water?

Disposing of your bags of human excrement in bins? - Is that illegal too wonder?

Buying Fuel?

Let me repeat - 45 different law breaking locations FFS!

The reality is you have dramatically increased the chances of spreading and or contracting the virus - I cannot imagine a worse example than yours, you really do have a fcuk you attitude don't you.

So in law - either the legality of it, or in the spirit of it - you have shown utter contempt for the rest of society.

I'll repeat - You have no idea how your crass behaviour may have impacted on others across the whole of the UK - and you cannot prove otherwise.

Time to drop the smileys and the boasting arrogance - show some maturity and humility.

Even if you couldn't 'man up' to staying at home, at least 'man up' and accept you've really got it badly wrong this time......

Your a law breaker - whatever distorted interpretation you wish to put on it to defend your actions, that is what you are.

:

Nope, still nothing about what law I'm breaking or how I may be spreading the virus. Other than using the same things as everyone else - for which I use gloves & hand sanitizer.

So I can only guess your being stuck indoors, whilst others are safely out and about, is whats filling you with jealousy and spite :-(

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 9:12 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 6:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 6:13 PM

Why are so many wasting so much time on a moron who chucks his human waste in public bins

Good point. I think people are just angry really and justifiably so but you are correct. Waste of time. I hope he gets nicked.

He wont get nicked ... He'll carry on freeloading in his builders van dumping his waste in bins and dog waste bins and lie to us that everyone that talks to him thinks his lifestyle is great ... Be honest if you saw a builders van with a mattress in and poo bags hanging from the ceiling would you think that was great ... His builders van must be one massive bacteria magnet ... Yuk

(lol) Funny!

No I would do the world a favour and lob the gallon of petrol I keep in the back of the car (lit) while he was out defecating in peoples bins. (lol)

And you call me the law breaker *-)

(still waiting to hear what law I've broken *-) )

John52 - 2020-06-05 6:00 AM

.. Be honest if you saw a builders van with a mattress in and poo bags hanging from the ceiling would you think that was great ... His builders van must be one massive bacteria magnet ... Yuk

Already have - Government spending higher in Scotland, Wales and N Ireland to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists, so BoJo keeps HIS empire at YOUR expense.

Personally I would rather he stopped bribing us with your money, then we would vote him out and be rid of him. But then I'm in the fortunate situation of not needing your money.

Chuckle ... "Bojo keeps HIS empire at YOUR expense" ... I can only presume youve a few bags ready for dumping in the builders van letting off fumes ... Princess trust me you dont get my money ... Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked 'dog waste only'

Birdbrain - 2020-06-05 6:18 AM

Chuckle ... "Bojo keeps HIS empire at YOUR expense" ... I can only presume youve a few bags ready for dumping in the builders van letting off fumes ... Princess trust me you dont get my money ... Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked 'dog waste only'

Trust you?

When are you still so obviously making things up?

Common sense would tell anyone that sealed bags don't give off fumes.

Especially when they are in a sealed container.

John52 - 2020-06-05 6:34 AM

Trust you?

Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked 'dog waste only' ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-05 6:58 AM

John52 - 2020-06-05 6:34 AM

Trust you?

Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked 'dog waste only' ???

Why are you still trying to change the subject from the thread title?

John52 - 2020-06-05 7:23 AM

Because he's taking the opportunity to rub your nose in something, which is the sort of thing you have done yourself plenty of times, harping on about something.

But none of this is very edifying chaps, can we please make an effort to get back on topic or let it drop? (No pun intended!)

StuartO - 2020-06-05 8:26 AM

Because he's taking the opportunity to rub your nose in something, which is the sort of thing you have done yourself plenty of times, harping on about something.

But none of this is very edifying chaps, can we please make an effort to get back on topic or let it drop? (No pun intended!)

Quite right ... Apologies to others , obviously he isnt going to answer

Birdbrain - 2020-06-05 9:03 AM

StuartO - 2020-06-05 8:26 AM

Quite right ... Apologies to others , obviously he isnt going to answer

Already answered it on another thread.

John52 - 2020-06-05 6:11 AM

John is simply using the "Cummings defence" of "I know doing what I want is outside the spirit of the law, but it isn't actually illegal so I'll do it anyway".

There you go. "I know doing what I want is outside the spirit of the law, but it isn't actually illegal so I'll do it anyway". Perfick! :-D

Which is stopped just as effectively by the steel wall of a van as the brick wall of a house. :-D

Indeed the law, and the spirit of the law, is to prevent the spread of the virus......

So you've been bumming around for at least a couple of months - call it 60 days then, travelling far and wide.

Allowing for the fact you occasionally stay the odd extra night - you will have stayed in around 45 different locations!

Let's assume shopping every other day, 20 days [i've given you some leeway there] out and about in a different place every time.

Looking for water?

Disposing of your bags of human excrement in bins? - Is that illegal too wonder?

Buying Fuel?

The reality is you have dramatically increased the chances of spreading and or contracting the virus - I cannot imagine a worse example than yours, you really do have a fcuk you attitude don't you.

So in law - either the legality of it, or in the spirit of it - you have shown utter contempt for the rest of society.

I'll repeat - You have no idea how your crass behaviour may have impacted on others across the whole of the UK - and you cannot prove otherwise.

Time to drop the smileys and the boasting arrogance - show some maturity and humility.

Even if you couldn't 'man up' to staying at home, at least 'man up' and accept you've really got it badly wrong this time......

Your a law breaker - whatever distorted interpretation you wish to put on it to defend your actions, that is what you are.

:

Nope, still nothing about what law I'm breaking or how I may be spreading the virus. Other than using the same things as everyone else - for which I use gloves & hand sanitizer.

So I can only guess your being stuck indoors, whilst others are safely out and about, is whats filling you with jealousy and spite :-(

If you say so - Your conscience must be clear then.

Actually I've really made the most of lock-down - I've done plenty around the house and and even more in the garden, and got on with projects I never thought I'd get round to starting, let alone finishing.

We'd normally be at our house in France from mid-April with the camper, before heading south to the med in May, so the ponds and lawns here do get a bit neglected - it's been a good way to catch up. Now the weather's changed I'll get the Hymer in the workshop for a good once-over. So I've plenty to keep me busy and content for a while yet.

As far as jealousy and spite goes - judging by your mindless rants on just about every subject across this forum, I'd say you were the one riddled with jealousy, spite and perhaps a hint of envy?

Just for the record, John, how is your van described in Section D.5 "Body type" of its V5C?

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-05 12:49 PM

Just for the record, John, how is your van described in Section D.5 "Body type" of its V5C?

Its not classed as a motorhome because it doesn't have rear windows. But unless you think caravan windows are a better barrier against the virus than the steel walls of a van, thats irrelevant.

globebuster - 2020-06-05 10:30 AM

John52 - 2020-06-05 6:11 AM

Looking for water?

Buying Fuel?

:

If you say so - Your conscience must be clear then.

Actually I've really made the most of lock-down - I've done plenty around the house and and even more in the garden, and got on with projects I never thought I'd get round to starting, let alone finishing.

We'd normally be at our house in France from mid-April with the camper, before heading south to the med in May, so the ponds and lawns here do get a bit neglected - it's been a good way to catch up. Now the weather's changed I'll get the Hymer in the workshop for a good once-over. So I've plenty to keep me busy and content for a while yet.

As far as jealousy and spite goes - judging by your mindless rants on just about every subject across this forum, I'd say you were the one riddled with jealousy, spite and perhaps a hint of envy?

A class hymer, house in France, neither of which is as much use as my van at the moment.

Maybe no use at all.

Is that whats upsetting you?

John52 - 2020-06-05 1:12 PM

Its not classed as a motorhome because it doesn't have rear windows. But unless you think caravan windows are a better barrier against the virus than the steel walls of a van, thats irrelevant.

So your 'home' is a builders van

John52 - 2020-06-05 1:12 PM

Strange.then, that I've had two motorhomes with no rear windows, and both were described as Motor Caravans on their V5Cs. So what does the V5C say for your van?

The requirement to be re-registered as a Motor caravan, as on the DVLA website, is as follows:

"Motor caravan external permanent features.

This list describes the external features which are commonly seen in motor caravans, and it is intended to provide guidance on what DVLA expects to see when considering your application:

•2 or more windows on at least one side of the main body (this does not include windows on the driver or passenger doors) to provide a reasonable amount of daylight into the living accommodation

•a separate door which provides access to the living accommodation of the vehicle (this excludes the driver and passenger doors); a window on this door counts as a separate window on the main body

•motor caravan-style graphics on both sides of the vehicle

•an awning bar attached to either side of the vehicle

•a high-top roof (this does not include a pop-top elevating roof)

DVLA will need photographic evidence of the completed conversion.

Evidence needed to support your application

You must include the following evidence to support your application:

•a completed motor caravan conversion checklist

•a V5C showing one of the applicable body types as above

•interior photos of each one of the required features with the bed and table in the use position (see ‘Motor caravan internal features’ below); the photos must show that there are 2 or more windows providing daylight into the main living accommodation on at least one side of the main body

•exterior photos from the front, both sides and rear with the registration plates clearly visible

•a photo showing the vehicle identification number (VIN) or the chassis number stamped on the plate attached to the original chassis or vehicle bodyshell."

As you will note, there is no requirement for rear windows.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-05 6:14 PM

The requirement to be re-registered as a Motor caravan, as on the DVLA website, is as follows:

•2 or more windows on at least one side of the main body (this does not include windows on the driver or passenger doors) to provide a reasonable amount of daylight into the living accommodation

There seems to be an innocent misunderstanding here :-D

When I said no rear windows I meant no windows to the rear of the drivers seat. I read that somewhere as the definition of rear windows. Van drivers tend to think of anything behind their seat to be the rear of the van. Perhaps I should have said no side windows, but I was thinking of the door windows as side windows. The DVLA you quote seems to be calling what I would have called rear windows, side windows so I guess you are right to call them that.

Looks just like an ordinary van from the outside. I got ordered into a roadside weighbridge with the lorries, then as soon as I opened the side door the guy said 'oh is a motorhme - we don't weigh those, you can go', :-D Sometimes its mistaken for a couriers van - eg: a woman flagged me down to ask if I had brought her washing machine (lol) A Chinese woman asked if I was selling fish :-D

V5C says Light Goods Vehicle - but just because they don't call it a motorhome doesn't mean it can't be a home. People make do with all sorts of places for their homes.

(Spotted 2 more things it hasn't got - the decals and the awning bar - again irrelevant as a virus barrier, and neither of which I want or need) :-D

John52 - 2020-06-06 7:14 AM

When I said no rear windows I meant no windows to the rear of the drivers seat. I read that somewhere as the definition of rear windows. Van drivers tend to think of anything behind their seat to be the rear of the van. Perhaps I should have said no side windows, but I was thinking of the door windows as side windows. The DVLA you quote seems to be calling what I would have called rear windows, side windows so I guess you are right to call them that.

Looks just like an ordinary van from the outside. I got ordered into a roadside weighbridge with the lorries, then as soon as I opened the side door the guy said 'oh is a motorhme - we don't weigh those, you can go', :-D Sometimes its mistaken for a couriers van - eg: a woman flagged me down to ask if I had brought her washing machine (lol) A Chinese woman asked if I was selling fish :-D

V5C says Light Goods Vehicle - but just because they don't call it a motorhome doesn't mean it can't be a home. People make do with all sorts of places for their homes.

(Spotted 2 more things it hasn't got - the decals and the awning bar - again irrelevant as a virus barrier, and neither of which I want or need) :-D

But ... Errrr ... But , but .... Ermmmmm ... Sometimes its better just to hold your hands up , put down the leaking poo and pee bag first though

A Chinese woman asked me if I was selling fish :$

I said 'Nah, sorry luv my van always smells like this - Oh bugger! where's that bloody wide-necked Lenor bottle gone' 8-)

globebuster - 2020-06-06 8:28 AM

I said 'Nah, sorry luv my van always smells like this - Oh bugger! where's that bloody wide-necked Lenor bottle gone' 8-)

Can't you tell the difference between the smell of fish and the smell of pee ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-06 8:34 AM

globebuster - 2020-06-06 8:28 AM

Can't you tell the difference between the smell of fish and the smell of pee ?

Stale pee has a similar smell to not too fresh fish ;-) .........

As the advert says.......John52 has gone Nose Blind 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-06 8:39 AM

You must know more than me

I'm not used to smelling either

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-06 8:54 AM

pelmetman - 2020-06-06 8:39 AM

You must know more than me

I'm not used to smelling either

That's because you've gone Nose Blind :D .........

Just as you're blind to all the criticism of your selfish actions since the Pandemic started *-) ........

Yet you have the gall to criticise Cummings 8-) .........

HYPOCRITE >:-).......

Archived