Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 6:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 11:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:29 PM

Mr Cummings must have visited ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-52890608 ... Hes a bu$$er

I think the whole country got to see that the rules dont matter by Dominic Cummings actions so its happening everywhere, also down to the ridiculous rule of just being allowed to travel any distance for the hell of it. Its worse up here as we have more rubber necking morons coming to see what its all about as well as not enough resources to deal with them from Police to other facilities. When one of them injures themselves for example it takes one of our very few land ambulances out of circulation for hours as its miles from any ambulance service, same for the Rozzers, Fire etc.

Surely you do not condone this type of thing and must be able to see that morons will uses any excuse to flout the rules but they dont really need one I suppose as the government allowed them to go where they like.

Its worse up there because you have folk travelling miles and miles to see where Domonic Cummings stayed ... Princess just take a step back and breathe ... As for breaking the rules you did , you know it and I know it so dont be a hypocrite

That is exactly what is happening yes. Even the Mail has picked up on it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-8368991/Cummings-trip-Barnard-Castle-sees-increase-searches-accommodation-rise-160-cent.html

It seems even our resident lock down rule breaker and illegal wild camper has been there to have a look.

People are angry including myself as for the entire lock down period people worked hard here to help each other and keep the area safe. The charity I work for has not stopped seven days a week ensuring the vulnerable get the assistance they need, suppliers have equally adopted to help here. People obeyed the rules and the entire region was kept safe. As far as I know there was only 1 recorded death in a district of hundreds of square miles. Then Dominic Cummings puts us firmly on the map and the government supports him and also allows unrestricted travel. What follows is chaos and all that great work from the law abiding and caring people of Teesdale to keep us all safe is undone in an instant. Make no mistake, the feeling here is one of great anger and a lot of it is directed at the government.

As you well know by the way. I never broke any rules and was never more than three miles from my house during the lock down but carry on saying it if it amuses you.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 9:53 AM

Mr Cummings must have visited ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-52890608 ... Hes a bu$$er

I think the whole country got to see that the rules dont matter by Dominic Cummings actions so its happening everywhere, also down to the ridiculous rule of just being allowed to travel any distance for the hell of it. Its worse up here as we have more rubber necking morons coming to see what its all about as well as not enough resources to deal with them from Police to other facilities. When one of them injures themselves for example it takes one of our very few land ambulances out of circulation for hours as its miles from any ambulance service, same for the Rozzers, Fire etc.

Surely you do not condone this type of thing and must be able to see that morons will uses any excuse to flout the rules but they dont really need one I suppose as the government allowed them to go where they like.

Its worse up there because you have folk travelling miles and miles to see where Domonic Cummings stayed ... Princess just take a step back and breathe ... As for breaking the rules you did , you know it and I know it so dont be a hypocrite

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-8368991/Cummings-trip-Barnard-Castle-sees-increase-searches-accommodation-rise-160-cent.html

It seems even our resident lock down rule breaker and illegal wild camper has been there to have a look.

People are angry including myself as for the entire lock down period people worked hard here to help each other and keep the area safe. The charity I work for has not stopped seven days a week ensuring the vulnerable get the assistance they need, suppliers have equally adopted to help here. People obeyed the rules and the entire region was kept safe. As far as I know there was only 1 recorded death in a district of hundreds of square miles. Then Dominic Cummings puts us firmly on the map and the government supports him and also allows unrestricted travel. What follows is chaos and all that great work from the law abiding and caring people of Teesdale to keep us all safe is undone in an instant. Make no mistake, the feeling here is one of great anger and a lot of it is directed at the government.

As you well know by the way. I never broke any rules and was never more than three miles from my house during the lock down but carry on saying it if it amuses you.

Now all of a sudden you believe The Mail ... You know the truth about your photo trip and using a fella who chucks his human waste in public bins dont cut it as he obviously is a moron and wouldnt go anywhere just because Domonic Cummings has been there

Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 12:20 PM

Now all of a sudden you believe The Mail ... You know the truth about your photo trip and using a fella who chucks his human waste in public bins dont cut it as he obviously is a moron and wouldnt go anywhere just because Domonic Cummings has been there

I dont have to trust the Mail, I just find it funny to post links from it seeing as it was once yours and Pelmet the Pouffes bible. They got their info from the Northern Echo I believe but I dont need to read a paper to know that visitor interest has surged. I live here. I speak to local businessmen, hoteliers, people who live in the Dale and Barnard Castle. Visitor numbers have sky rocketed. There is even a new Plaque on the castle to mark Cummings visit. Albeit a joke one but there really is.

The truth about my photo trip just a mile down an unused lane from the house I live in which is completely isolated is the two or three photos were posted on a cycle ride which I believe was permitted at the time. Had I taken any photos on the scooter which was only used for essential shopping using the same lanes and roads within a few miles of said isolated village I am not sure if it would have been against the rules. Ill email Dominic Cummings and ask him.

Shall we ask John what his reasons for going to Barnard Castle were as I would be interested to know also?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 12:32 PM

I dont have to trust the Mail, I just find it funny to post links from it seeing as it was once yours and Pelmet the Pouffes bible. They got their info from the Northern Echo I believe but I dont need to read a paper to know that visitor interest has surged. I live here.

It still is......with the 'right' header that plays to their narrative. ;-)

I don't know the area and never even been there but read similar reports in other msm about the surge of visitor interest. If you've been involved with a charity assisting elderly/vulnerable during lockdown then you have no need to excuse yourself and any criticism from others is unjustified. When i could no longer get delivery slots from Morrisons, i had a local guy from U3A doing my grocery shop whose been brilliant and shops for around a dozen locals from the village. I pay him via bank transfer and whatever my total cost is, i pay him an extra £2-£3 to cover his fuel. He never asked for that as U3A is purely a voluntary service but as everyone knows, running a vehicle costs and he uses his own car..

Rule breaker perhaps - depends whose rules. Councils and police forces seem to have been making up their own to suit the local nimbys they represent.

But, as far as I know, I haven't broken any laws.

People who accuse me of law breaking have yet to say exactly what law I have broken.

pelmetman - 2020-06-02 8:36 AM

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 5:42 PM

How he is still in post is totally beyond me.

Good question.

The most charitable thing I can think of is BoJo needs his spin doctor and enforcer to get himself elected.

Either that or he has so much filth on BoJo & Cronies they daren't sack him ?

You've been doing tooooo much binbag sniffing >:-) ..........

You are confusing us with ....

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 7:50 PM

Yes I do go around rooting through dog waste bins

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-03 3:18 PM

You are confusing us with ....

I doubt I could confuse you with anybody ;-) ........

You've had more Nom de plumes than Dr Who has had actors 8-) .......

Same Lefty sh*te though :D ........

Even in your binbags >:-) ......

I guess you must be back home in Pissindoon? 8-) ........

We have some very welcome drizzle B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 12:04 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-02 8:48 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 8:41 AM

pelmetman - 2020-06-02 8:34 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 7:53 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 10:43 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 7:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 5:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 12:52 PM

All you ever needed to know about teachers ...

... Yuk

What that they are good citizens who report Bond Villain advisors for breaking their own rules and causing chaos in a normally quiet market town putting elderly citizens at risk? According to Robin Lees he made that journey after the rules of limited travel were lifted. He didnt go for a jolly day out during lock down putting people and his family at risk and then lie to the nation about some crap about dodgy eyesight. Come on, give it up. The disruption and knock on effect Cummings has caused is unforgivable. How he is still in post is totally beyond me. The untouchables it seems.

Princess shouldn't that read "How he and others are still in post is totally beyond me" ???

Well yes. Any MP Who broke the lock down rules without good reason should be out on their ear. Cummings is far worse than some others though as its just been one pack of lies after another coupled with total arrogance and of course backed up by Johnson which shows just how much he thinks about us plebs.

"Cummings is far worse than some others though" ... I'd expect nothing less ... Lets be totally honest doesnt matter to you how many other MPs were to be found breaking lockdown rules Mr Cummings would always be "far worse" ... Hate on

Have any of the others tried to lie to the nation on national TV, not apologised and has the Prime Minister backed up their lies taking us all for fools? Cummings catalogue of rule breaking as pointed out by Piers Morgan is far worse than anything the likes of Kinnock or some Labour MP who moved her lover in have done and its been supported by our crooked PM. Piers is right, the morons are now using his actions as an excuse to break the rules themselves.

Wrong ............Cummings explained why he did what he did ;-) .........

YOU HATERS just spin it as him lying, but then again you Losers always did *-) ..........

Gobsh*te Piers is also wrong...... morons dont need an excuse to be a moron :-| ........

Cummings could have said he went to Barnard Castle on a top secret mission to meet some little green men from Mars to discuss Brexit and you would believe him. *-) Face it Dave, you are in a very small minority on this one. Nobody believes his bullsh1t.

Its only a vociferous minority that are actually bothered by what Cummings did ;-) .........

Which just proves how vindictive and small minded you Losers have become >:-) ........

Keep on whining Barry *-) ..........

We proper Brexiteer Tories will keep on winning :-D ..........

I am afraid you are totally out of touch if you really believe that. This isnt going away and with any luck this and the appalling way Johnson and his team have handled the Pandemic will eventually be their downfall. If you think the majority of people are not totally outraged by this then you are mistaken. As I mentioned. Go and look at some of the MP's for this areas social media platforms. Just a few weeks ago it was sickening to read the fawning comments of what a great job they are doing. I couldnt read them, they made me want to be physically sick. Not now though. They are getting a right bashing. They are stuck now between a rock and a hard place though. Several new northern Tory MP's have come out (after presumably agreeing a collective statement) to condone Cummings actions but stopped short of giving Johnson a bit of a bashing but its not worked.

Really Barry? :D ......

Is getting Boris to drop in the polls 4 years before the next election with the benefit of a pandemic the best you Losers can do? 8-) .......

I'll sleep soundly for a few years yet :D .........

Best keep hoping we dont make a success of leaving the EU eh? >:-) ........

Shall we ask John what his reasons for going to Barnard Castle were as I would be interested to know also?

Exercise - after the law changed to make it legal to go where we choose. (and I chose to go where I found interesting) So I wasn't breaking the law like DC.

Also unlike DC, I've never had symptoms of the virus.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-03 3:49 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-03 3:34 PM

How would you know without rooting through the dog waste bins like Antony?

Well Peter?James?John?Whatever your real name is ;-) .......

I've spent a decade on this forum so I met you in all your guises *-) ......

I have returned from the wastelands without feeling the need to "Pretend" to be someone else :D .......

I dont have to trust the Mail, I just find it funny to post links from it seeing as it was once yours and Pelmet the Pouffes bible. They got their info from the Northern Echo I believe but I dont need to read a paper to know that visitor interest has surged. I live here. I speak to local businessmen, hoteliers, people who live in the Dale and Barnard Castle. Visitor numbers have sky rocketed. There is even a new Plaque on the castle to mark Cummings visit. Albeit a joke one but there really is.

The truth about my photo trip just a mile down an unused lane from the house I live in which is completely isolated is the two or three photos were posted on a cycle ride which I believe was permitted at the time. Had I taken any photos on the scooter which was only used for essential shopping using the same lanes and roads within a few miles of said isolated village I am not sure if it would have been against the rules. Ill email Dominic Cummings and ask him.

Barry , dont visitor numbers always sky rocket come April/May ... Especially a May when the weather has seen record highs ??? ... Maybe Mr Cummings is to blame for the weather n'all ... As for your photo trip you know the truth ... Have you asked the muck spreader why he went ???

pelmetman - 2020-06-03 4:32 PM

I have returned from the wastelands without feeling the need to "Pretend" to be someone else :D .......

*-) well I'll try again ..

John52 - 2020-06-03 6:04 PM

Talking of dog waste bins ... Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked as 'dog waste only' ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 6:58 PM

John52 - 2020-06-03 6:04 PM

Talking of dog waste bins ... Why do you put your human waste in bins clearly marked as 'dog waste only' ???

Because only you and your boyfriend would know as nobody else roots through dog waste bins

Bulletguy - 2020-06-03 3:13 PM

I dont have to trust the Mail, I just find it funny to post links from it seeing as it was once yours and Pelmet the Pouffes bible. They got their info from the Northern Echo I believe but I dont need to read a paper to know that visitor interest has surged. I live here.

It still is......with the 'right' header that plays to their narrative. ;-)

I don't know the area and never even been there but read similar reports in other msm about the surge of visitor interest. If you've been involved with a charity assisting elderly/vulnerable during lockdown then you have no need to excuse yourself and any criticism from others is unjustified. When i could no longer get delivery slots from Morrisons, i had a local guy from U3A doing my grocery shop whose been brilliant and shops for around a dozen locals from the village. I pay him via bank transfer and whatever my total cost is, i pay him an extra £2-£3 to cover his fuel. He never asked for that as U3A is purely a voluntary service but as everyone knows, running a vehicle costs and he uses his own car..

Thanks. Yes its frustrating when you have helped coordinate lots of people to make sure the vulnerable are looked after and made sure those in the isolated farms and outreach areas can stay connected, where teams of people have issued advice, put people together with suppliers of food and other essentials just to have all that good work undone and the team having to divert their time to go and pick up broken glass, waste and drug and booze related crap with God knows what germs on them instead of doing what they should be doing, helping people to stay safe.

Thats why Im fecking angry with this government and Cummings. It has naff all to do with Brexit or "The Tories", they can Brexit themselves over a fecking cliff for all I care, just stay the feck out of the dales until this sh1t is over.

John52 - 2020-06-03 3:13 PM

Rule breaker perhaps - depends whose rules. Councils and police forces seem to have been making up their own to suit the local nimbys they represent.

People who accuse me of law breaking have yet to say exactly what law I have broken.

The Police are issuing £100 Covid fines for anyone staying overnight in a Camper van because its currently against the law. Even full timers without a home to go to are facing issues and getting fined. You have a home, you broke the law and continue to do so. Its as simple as that, end of.

John52 - 2020-06-03 3:46 PM

Exercise - after the law changed to make it legal to go where we choose. (and I chose to go where I found interesting) So I wasn't breaking the law like DC.

Also unlike DC, I've never had symptoms of the virus.

Oh Yeah, after the law changed - not weeks and weeks ago when you started out on your UK tour.

You're a law breaker, and a pretty irresponsible individual.

Not exactly a shining example of society yourself are you

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 11:00 PM

The Police are issuing £100 Covid fines for anyone staying overnight in a Camper van because its currently against the law. Even full timers without a home to go to are facing issues and getting fined. You have a home, you broke the law and continue to do so. Its as simple as that, end of.

Absolutely right there Barry

What a deluded man you are - You've broken all the rules/laws , as well you know - stop kidding yourself.

Your actions have been worse than any other example to date - others may well have broken the law, but they've not travelled far and wide across the UK for weeks and weeks on end, perpetually saying Fcuk You to the rest of us.

If you'd parked up in field and kept your trap shut you might have got away with it.

As it is you continue to gloat and boast about your selfish, spineless and thoughtless actions

No one has leapt to your defence, because however much people bicker and fight on this forum they all know you've overstepped the mark this time - you're losing any modicum of respect you might have had, and if you had any self-respect, you'd keep your head down for a while.

Your just coming across as an arrogant, nasty and bitter old fool, who doesn't give a toss about the rest of society

Don't continue trying to justify your crass actions with feeble excuses - You're a law breaker, plain and simple.

globebuster - 2020-06-03 11:30 PM

Not only that but people who are breaking the rules and going "touring" when they have homes to live in are only going to be making it worse for genuine full timers who as you will see in the other thread are being targeted. John thinks he is the only one so its ok as its just little ole him but he isnt the only one.

I would say a £1000 fine for anyone flouting the rules would focus a few. £100 is nothing

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 5:57 AM

globebuster - 2020-06-03 11:30 PM

Not only that but people who are breaking the rules and going "touring" when they have homes to live in are only going to be making it worse for genuine full timers who as you will see in the other thread are being targeted. John thinks he is the only one so its ok as its just little ole him but he isnt the only one.

I would say a £1000 fine for anyone flouting the rules would focus a few. £100 is nothing

Maybe John and those others "breaking the rules and going touring" are doing so because of Mr Cummings ??? ... No maybe about it actually , Johns defo out and about because of Mr Cummings

Archived