How NASTY can EU be?..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Oh dear oh dear 8-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9203323/As-Holland-boils-no-wonder-EU-trying-distract-world-writes-FLEUR-LAUNSPACH.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9203615/Yet-jab-supplier-says-non-EU-vaccine-rollout-grinds-halt.html

How lucky are you LOSERS that us Brexiteers and Boris saved you from yourselves >:-) .........

No.....dont thank us (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-01-30 9:10 AM

I gather there is a new "Johnson" Vaccine in town.

Ive sorted the labels. No, Dont thank me.

Sadly the LOSER plague has no cure 8-) .........

Fortunately Brexiteers have proved to be immune to it B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-01-29 7:28 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-29 6:58 PM

pelmetman - 2021-01-29 6:12 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-29 12:40 PM

pelmetman - 2021-01-29 8:28 AM...................................................You hate us Brexiteers being proved right (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Hmmmmmm. Proved right about what, exactly?

Keep up Grandad :D ........

We are in a Pandemic 8-) ........

Who is winning the Vaccine war? ;-) .......

Then ask yourself who is likely to recover from the Chinky Flu recession first? :D .........

Brexit Blighty......Or the EU Empire (?) .........

Proving what, exactly?

1 That Brexit is the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread ;-) ..........

2 Although I dont expect you to thank us for ensuring YOU get your jab before EU Grandads *-) .......

1 Sliced bread is an abomination. How, exactly, is Brexit an improvement on that?

2 You should not expect any thanks. A lot of clever scientists did that. As you've been told countless times, including by the head of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Brexit had nothing to do with the timing. You really shouldn't claim credit for others' work.

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-30 9:41 AM

You should not expect any thanks.

A lot of clever scientists did that. As you've been told countless times, including by the head of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Brexit had nothing to do with the timing. You really shouldn't claim credit for others' work.

Eventually, the winners of the ' battle ' against COVID, will be the countries with the lowest death rate.

How's that going so far ?

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-01-30 10:08 AM

A lot of clever scientists did that. As you've been told countless times, including by the head of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Brexit had nothing to do with the timing. You really shouldn't claim credit for others' work.

Eventually, the winners of the ' battle ' against COVID, will be the countries with the lowest death rate.

It'll be years before we know the true figures if ever from countries like China and Russia ;-) ........

Not that it will stop the Fatuous from using anything to bash Boris *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-01-29 8:28 AM...................................................You hate us Brexiteers being proved right (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Then ask yourself who is likely to recover from the Chinky Flu recession first? :D .........

Proving what, exactly?

1 That Brexit is the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread ;-) ..........

2 Although I dont expect you to thank us for ensuring YOU get your jab before EU Grandads *-) .......

1 Sliced bread is an abomination. How, exactly, is Brexit an improvement on that?

2 You should not expect any thanks. A lot of clever scientists did that. As you've been told countless times, including by the head of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Brexit had nothing to do with the timing. You really shouldn't claim credit for others' work.

1..........The cheap stuff prolly is ;-) .......I only have the best sliced bread B-) ........

2..........Who provided the funds for all those clever scientists?...........Boris :D ........Who ensured we were at the front of the queue when those vaccines were cleared for use.......Boris >:-) .........Who do you have to thank for getting YOUR jab weeks ahead of your EU mates...........BORIS! (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

At the root of the EU Commission's problems with COVID vaccination is that they got it seriously wrong. They were very slow, didn't think of the ways in which it could go worng and didn't cover their bets widely enough, so that their member countries (eg Germany) are deciding to make their own contingency arrangements,ignoring the EU rule which says they are not supposed to approach the same suppliers as the EU is deaaling with.

And then they reacted to bad news about availablitity by being officious and threatening rather than asking nicely for help - and they even jumped in with both feet by instigating a Clause 16 ban on exports to N Ireland, as if that was going to even matter and was bound to trigger a political storm. In one stroke they got the UK and Irish Governments agreeing that this was silly, and both sides of the N Ireland political divide condemning them too.

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 10:45 AM

It'll be years befo re we know the true figures if ever from countries like China and Russia ;-) ........

Good point Dave.

So you are saying that, in the end ( with a bit of luck ) we may only be the third highest deathrate in the world ?

malc d - 2021-01-30 11:20 AM

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 10:45 AM

It'll be years befo re we know the true figures if ever from countries like China and Russia ;-) ........

Good point Dave.

So you are saying that, in the end ( with a bit of luck ) we may only be the third highest deathrate in the world ?

Death rate itself is fairly irrelevant, reporting of it is variable. But is a factor on how healthy people actually are.

People who eat healthily , eat less carbs, exercise , look after your own immune system are less likely to die.

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 10:51 AM..................................

1..........The cheap stuff prolly is ;-) .......I only have the best sliced bread B-) ........

2..........Who provided the funds for all those clever scientists?...........Boris :D ........Who ensured we were at the front of the queue when those vaccines were cleared for use.......Boris >:-) .........Who do you have to thank for getting YOUR jab weeks ahead of your EU mates...........BORIS! (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

2 On which basis, who do we blame for 100,000 dead from Covid....Boris :-D Who do we blame for three lockdowns? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the non-working track and trace system? Boris :-D Who do we blame for not closing our borders? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the PPE shortage that led to the deaths of 900 healthcare workers? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the mixed and confusing messaging that has about 50% of the population still not knowing what the rules are? Boris :-D Who do we blame for Boris? BREXITERS. :-D And you think you've done someone a favour? On yer bike, Sunshine! :-S

jumpstart - 2021-01-30 12:06 PM

...........................................................Death rate itself is fairly irrelevant, reporting of it is variable. But is a factor on how healthy people actually are.

People who eat healthily , eat less carbs, exercise , look after your own immune system are less likely to die.

If only it were that simple: https://tinyurl.com/s3sppmr Can't vouch for the reportage, though I assume the stated facts are checkable, but those listed should have been among those considered fit, healthy, and mostly young. Sadly, it seems there is more to staying out of trouble than the body beautiful. I'm sure it helps, but it is clearly no silver bullet.

StuartO - 2021-01-30 11:02 AM

And then they reacted to bad news about availablitity by being officious and threatening rather than asking nicely for help -

Following BoJo's example?

Except BoJo threatened to renenge on an agreement he had signed, break international law, and alienate the rest of the civilised world

The EU didn't

John52 - 2021-01-30 1:10 PM

And then they reacted to bad news about availablitity by being officious and threatening rather than asking nicely for help -

Except BoJo threatened to renenge on an agreement he had signed, break international law, and alienate the rest of the civilised world

The EU didn't

Isn’t the EU now getting it quite badly wrong though? Two wrongs don’t make a right?

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-30 1:05 PM

jumpstart - 2021-01-30 12:06 PM

...........................................................Death rate itself is fairly irrelevant, reporting of it is variable. But is a factor on how healthy people actually are.

If only it were that simple: https://tinyurl.com/s3sppmr Can't vouch for the reportage, though I assume the stated facts are checkable, but those listed should have been among those considered fit, healthy, and mostly young. Sadly, it seems there is more to staying out of trouble than the body beautiful. I'm sure it helps, but it is clearly no silver bullet.

Help is all we need.

There is always a underlying reason why people die and many a seemly fit athlete has died fro an undiagnosed reason.

Gut biome and our own immune system is the most important part of our defence against covid.

John52 - 2021-01-30 1:10 PM

The EU didn't

It was all part of the negotiations,most of us could see that.

The EU made all sorts of threats.

And now having made more are swiftly backtracking.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-01-30 12:52 PM

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 10:51 AM..................................

2 On which basis, who do we blame for 100,000 dead from Covid....Boris :-D Who do we blame for three lockdowns? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the non-working track and trace system? Boris :-D Who do we blame for not closing our borders? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the PPE shortage that led to the deaths of 900 healthcare workers? Boris :-D Who do we blame for the mixed and confusing messaging that has about 50% of the population still not knowing what the rules are? Boris :-D Who do we blame for Boris? BREXITERS. :-D And you think you've done someone a favour? On yer bike, Sunshine! :-S

2..........100,000 people who died "WITH" COVID19.......we don't yet know how many actually died of COVID19 ;-) ...........Perhaps the reason the track and trace system has struggled is because those who have been asked to give details have refused 8-) .......Prolly coz they're angry LOSERS, there's a lot of them about >:-) ............I seem to recall the EU had exactly the same PPE problems that we did......but because they're the EU you ignore their failures dontcha Brian? *-) ...........I don't have a problem understanding the rules......but then again I'm not a thick as sh*te LOSER :D ..........BTW I never expected any gratitude from you LOSERS..........Coz seeing how annoyed you LOSERS still are is thanks enough.......Cheers (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 2:17 PM..........................

1..........100,000 people who died "WITH" COVID19.......we don't yet know how many actually died of COVID19 ;-) ...........

2 Perhaps the reason the track and trace system has struggled is because those who have been asked to give details have refused 8-) .......Prolly coz they're angry LOSERS, there's a lot of them about >:-) ............

3 I seem to recall the EU had exactly the same PPE problems that we did

4 but because they're the EU you ignore their failures dontcha Brian? *-) ...........

5 I don't have a problem understanding the rules......but then again I'm not a thick as sh*te LOSER :D ..........

6 BTW I never expected any gratitude from you LOSERS..........Coz seeing how annoyed you LOSERS still are is thanks enough.......Cheers (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

This is fun! :-D

1 So lets see, what figure would you settle for. 99,999? Is that better? :-D More serious estimates are nearer to 120,000, so to be fair I used the governments own figure. Did you have a point?

2 But Dave, this is your world beating Ingerlaaand, with its world beating PM, so how can it possibly have the worst outcome? Tricky, innit?

3 PPE? We were supposed to have had a warehouse full of the stuff, against a pandemic, but when they went to use it the stocks had been run down, and much of what was left was out of date. We'll see in due course who was at fault over over that. My money's on Osborn and his politically motivated austerity programme. Say after me: "thank you George". :-D

4 Ignore the EU's problems? No. But I live in UK, and I'm uninclined to look for other parts of the world in a bigger mess than us to reassure myself that my Gods are world beating. Whistling in the dark! :-D

5 So you think the losers are deliberately trying to kill themselves so as to embarrass the government? That's persuasive! 8-)

6 So stop whinging that you've had none. Simples. :-D

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-30 3:16 PM

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 2:17 PM..........................

1..........100,000 people who died "WITH" COVID19.......we don't yet know how many actually died of COVID19 ;-) ...........

2 Perhaps the reason the track and trace system has struggled is because those who have been asked to give details have refused 8-) .......Prolly coz they're angry LOSERS, there's a lot of them about >:-) ............

3 I seem to recall the EU had exactly the same PPE problems that we did

4 but because they're the EU you ignore their failures dontcha Brian? *-) ...........

5 I don't have a problem understanding the rules......but then again I'm not a thick as sh*te LOSER :D ..........

6 BTW I never expected any gratitude from you LOSERS..........Coz seeing how annoyed you LOSERS still are is thanks enough.......Cheers (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

This is fun! :-D

1 So lets see, what figure would you settle for. 99,999? Is that better? :-D More serious estimates are nearer to 120,000, so to be fair I used the governments own figure. Did you have a point?

2 But Dave, this is your world beating Ingerlaaand, with its world beating PM, so how can it possibly have the worst outcome? Tricky, innit?

3 PPE? We were supposed to have had a warehouse full of the stuff, against a pandemic, but when they went to use it the stocks had been run down, and much of what was left was out of date. We'll see in due course who was at fault over over that. My money's on Osborn and his politically motivated austerity programme. Say after me: "thank you George". :-D

4 Ignore the EU's problems? No. But I live in UK, and I'm uninclined to look for other parts of the world in a bigger mess than us to reassure myself that my Gods are world beating. Whistling in the dark! :-D

5 So you think the losers are deliberately trying to kill themselves so as to embarrass the government? That's persuasive! 8-)

6 So stop whinging that you've had none. Simples. :-D

Actually Brian your point 5 does have a degree of truth in it.Though not to purposely embarrass the government.

We are deliberately eating and drinking stuff that basically is lowering our immune system and lowering that at present is just rolling the dice. If we cant be bothered to look after ourselves the virus will do its worst.

pelmetman - 2021-01-30 8:53 AM

Bulletguy - 2021-01-29 8:05 PM

Proving what, exactly?

That Brexit is the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread ;-) ..........

Have you told all the Honda and Ford employees losing their jobs, some their homes, about this little nugget of yours? When are you going to grow a pair and tell them "Brexit is the best thing that happened to them" after they've lost their job and home? Then there's the fishing industry your pal Johnson threw under the bus for his 'deal' and Fishermens Fraud Farage ran off from.....you can go and tell them "Brexit is the best thing that happened to them".

Surely your not still peddling those old LIES? *-) .............

The LIAR is you. Ford Bridgend closed last year and Hondas Swindon plant is to close by July this year. STOP LYING.

Unless you know where in the EU Honda are moving too? >:-) ..........

Where a company moves is irrelevant, it's the thousands of employees whose lives you've trashed in your quest for Brexit which you claim is "the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread". So quit deflecting and answer the question; When are you going to grow a pair and tell Honda/Ford workers "Brexit is the best thing that happened to them" as they're losing their jobs and some their homes?

You're such a spineless coward you haven't got the guts.

Seems to me the fishermen have gone quiet too ;-) ...........

Perhaps someones showed them how to to do the paperwork properly? :D ........

https://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/news/specialist-team-aiming-to-get-scottish-seafood-exports-to-europe-back-on-track-226442/

Your link states "damaging delays caused by post-Brexit bureaucracy" and "more than £1 million a day being lost in overseas sales".....so despite the damage clearly caused by Brexit, you claim "it's the best thing to happen to this country since sliced bread". Staggering insensitivity and blind faith in Unicorns. *-)

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-fish-rotting-eu-red-tape-b758997.html

Brexit red tape leaves fish rotting on Cornish boats

Cornish fishermen's catches are being left to rot because a post-Brexit "brick wall of bureaucracy" is holding up exports to the European Union.

New paperwork has been introduced for all British fishermen, including a European Health Certificate that proves their fish meet regulatory standards, has been introduced since the Brexit transition period ended on December 31.

Getting the paperwork requires a vet who is approved by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to inspect the goods before export, but a shortage of vets is causing delays.

Information from the certificate, which must be on paper and translated into every language for each country it travels through, is manually input to an EU computer system by a customs officer 24 hours before goods can arrive.

"It has been absolutely ridiculous," said Andrew Iveson, an approved vet from Amivet in Cheshire. "The complexity of the rules and confusion over the new paperwork has led to chaos. Many fishermen don't know what the rules are, who to turn to for help, and are panicking. We have gone from doing 20 certificates a day to more than 300."

Sailor's Creek Shellfish in Cornwall usually buys £20,000 of shellfish a week to be sent abroad, but its tanks are currently empty.

Meanwhile, Scottish trawlermen have been told to catch fewer fish after Brexit red tape caused long delays exporting to the EU.

Transports Mesguen, a French trucking firm that moves fish, had intended to send four trucks for export on Tuesday but had only managed to send two because of hold-ups at customs, Mr Buchan said.

He added: "We've been ill-prepared. [n]The Government hasn't listened to the warnings the industry has continually been giving."[/b]

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01/08/brexit-red-tape-leaves-fish-rotting-cornish-boats/

All countries in Europe have lower death rates than UK.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1093256/novel-coronavirus-2019ncov-deaths-worldwide-by-country/ (click on expand to see world countries)

Archived