Trump's Last Throw of the Dice?

StuartO

Bulletguy - 2021-01-15 9:23 PM

Ivanka and Jared now panicking over their future. Apparently the NY social set have shunned them......oh dear.

But when you ban your bodyguards from using the toilet at home despite having six toilets in the house forcing them to drive a to Pences residence, she deserves no sympathy.

https://tinyurl.com/yyqvl5zu

Chip off the old block that one. Vile. Technically pretty but what a cold fish, there is just nothing to like. The only one that has any warmth is possibly Melania if she can ever break free from the entire family of horrors. Perhaps she might now.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2021-01-15 9:42 PM

Ivanka and Jared now panicking over their future. Apparently the NY social set have shunned them......oh dear.

But when you ban your bodyguards from using the toilet at home despite having six toilets in the house forcing them to drive a to Pences residence, she deserves no sympathy.

Chip off the old block that one. Vile. Technically pretty but what a cold fish, there is just nothing to like.

Worse still, her appearance with "Daddy" on a Howard Stern show. 8-) Something very odd in that family. :-|

Nebraska Senator Bill Sasse released this statement:

“Every American needs to understand what the Department of Justice has just made public: Investigators have strong evidence to suggest that some of the rioters who stormed the United States Capitol planned to kidnap and possibly assassinate the Vice President.”

Barryd999 - 2021-01-15 9:42 PM

Chip off the old block that one. Vile. Technically pretty but what a cold fish, there is just nothing to like. The only one that has any warmth is possibly Melania if she can ever break free from the entire family of horrors. Perhaps she might now.

More "not giving a toss about America" ... Chuckle

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down a little since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts, to deny him the attention he clearly wants to attract.

StuartO - 2021-01-16 7:55 AM

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down a little since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts, to deny him the attention he clearly wants to attract.

More inciting hatred on thread after thread by Stuart ... Shameful

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. It is notewworthy however that everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of agressive posts and offensive insulting of people is awful and I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways.

StuartO - 2021-01-16 8:43 AM

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. It is notewworthy however that everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of agressive posts and offensive insulting of people is awful and I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways.

Disgraceful bullying and trolling

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO BIRDBRAIN'S POSTS

Birdbrain - 2021-01-16 7:46 AM

BLM and left wing activist arrested ... https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-activist-john-sullivan-arrested-for-involvement-in-capitol-riots ... "funny" lot these POTUS Trump supporters

He says though that his presence there was to document and prove that the riots were the sole work off Trump Supporters. Lets face it, they were. The white faces, military clobber, pro Trump flags and banners were probably a bit of a clue. Dont make yourself look stupid by following the mental conspracy theories that this was somehow the work of the "lefties".

From your link

"In the social media video, Sullivan added that his videos proved that the riots were comprised of Trump supporters and not antifa members." *-)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-16 9:26 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-16 7:46 AM

BLM and left wing activist arrested ... https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-activist-john-sullivan-arrested-for-involvement-in-capitol-riots ... "funny" lot these POTUS Trump supporters

He says though that his presence there was to document and prove that the riots were the sole work off Trump Supporters. Lets face it, they were. The white faces, military clobber, pro Trump flags and banners were probably a bit of a clue. Dont make yourself look stupid by following the mental conspracy theories that this was somehow the work of the "lefties".

From your link

"In the social media video, Sullivan added that his videos proved that the riots were comprised of Trump supporters and not antifa members." *-)

Seems a bit of a confused individual.

"His true motives have already been called into question by leftist activist groups online, including Rebellion Baby, which tweeted an extensive takedown accusing him of being an “infiltrator/agent provocateur.”

“John has been kicked from the #SaltLakeCity and #Portland protest scenes due to alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right,” the group tweeted on Nov. 26.

Sullivan is facing riot and criminal mischief charges for his participation in a Black Lives Matter protest in Utah in June, according to Rolling Stone.

But Rebellion Baby also pointed to Sullivan’s brother, James Sullivan, a Trump diehard who founded the conservative political organization Civilized Awakening. The group, they alleged, has “strong ties to Proud Poys — even having spoken at a Proud Boy rally.”"

More here https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/who-is-john-sullivan-accused-provocateur-charged-in-capitol-riot/

Al Jazeera English: US says Capitol mob meant to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/15/us-says-capitol-mob-meant-to-capture-and-assassinate-officials

They were absolutely not just Trump supporters there were a number of right wing groups involved.

Republican staff even gave tours a day or do before hamd apparently to give people the lie of the land .

StuartO - 2021-01-16 9:24 AM

Horrendous ... Hes now added a further header warning ... Shame on those who are actually allowing this regardless of anyones opinion on me ... You dont get change by bullying and making threats

The FBI are hunting Trumps thugs down.....over 140,000 tip offs identifying them.

Capitol police speak out over Trump mob’s ‘brutal, medieval-style combat’

Capitol police officers have described how they thought they would die after being subjected to ‘brutal, medieval style combat’ by pro-Trump rioters.

Speaking for the first time since the ugly scenes that left five people, including a policeman, dead, officer Daniel Hodges told Sky News: ‘They were calling us traitors, shouting at us, telling us to remember our oath, and eventually, they attacked us.’

A video from the scene shows Mr Hodges trapped by a metal door, covered in blood and screaming for help. He said there were several occasions where he feared he wouldn’t survive.

At one point a rioter managed to get his thumb in the officer’s eye and was trying to gauge it out.

https://tinyurl.com/y5s9exok

“"I thought I was following my president. I thought I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. So I was doing was he asked us to do.”

-- Jenna Ryan, Texas realtor and Trump supporter, who was arrested yesterday by the FBI for her part in the January 6th failed overthrow of the US government.

It doesn't matter if YOU believe Donald Trump was attempting to incite sedition.

TRUMP'S OWN FOLLOWERS BELIEVED THAT'S WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

Every single one of those arrested for the Jan 6th insurrection said the same thing: they stormed the Capitol Building specifically because Donald Trump TOLD THEM TO, because he told them the election was stolen, and because he told them to "fight like hell" to overturn the election. They came waving not the flag of America, but TRUMP flags alongside those of Nazis and Confederates -- the banners of hate, of racists and fascists, and the very enemies of freedom and democracy the world over. They came with weapons and ropes and malice aforethought, and they fully intended to kidnap and execute members of congress -- and the Vice President -- solely in order install Donald Trump as president.

That's sedition.

That's insurrection.

That's an attempted coup.

By his own actions, by his own words, and as described by his own followers, Donald Trump is the man who led it.

Trump not only needs to be impeached by Congress, he needs to be formally charged for his criminal actions against the United States of America. And likewise those in Congress and state governments who aided and abetted this treason."

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. If you would like to see what he has been posting browse pages 6 and earlier of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread. Birdbrain has eased off on his insults since them but he's replaced with outraged complaining on a completely spurious basis. As you can see from reading this notice all I'm doing is asking him to tell us he's not going to be so nasty from now on.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and that's a pity because I think they are likely to be giving Birdbrain encouragement but he is pretty much unrepentant so far and is sticking to his ourage about being persecuted, which of course is nonesense. Everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of aggressive posts and offensive, gratuitous insulting of people has been awful.

I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways. If we all do this for a while he's bound to get the message eventually.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-16 3:56 PM

“"I thought I was following my president. I thought I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. So I was doing was he asked us to do.”

-- Jenna Ryan, Texas realtor and Trump supporter, who was arrested yesterday by the FBI for her part in the January 6th failed overthrow of the US government.

It doesn't matter if YOU believe Donald Trump was attempting to incite sedition.

Every single one of those arrested for the Jan 6th insurrection said the same thing: they stormed the Capitol Building specifically because Donald Trump TOLD THEM TO, because he told them the election was stolen, and because he told them to "fight like hell" to overturn the election. They came waving not the flag of America, but TRUMP flags alongside those of Nazis and Confederates -- the banners of hate, of racists and fascists, and the very enemies of freedom and democracy the world over. They came with weapons and ropes and malice aforethought, and they fully intended to kidnap and execute members of congress -- and the Vice President -- solely in order install Donald Trump as president.

That's sedition.

That's insurrection.

By his own actions, by his own words, and as described by his own followers, Donald Trump is the man who led it.

Trump not only needs to be impeached by Congress, he needs to be formally charged for his criminal actions against the United States of America. And likewise those in Congress and state governments who aided and abetted this treason."

Yes, you have to consider what led to this Terrorist coup attempt. It was not only the call to fight on the day by Trump and his cohorts but two months of convincing his supporters that they had been robbed and the election was stolen. Its all led to this, not just on that one day on the 6th of January. Its been a carefully engineered uprising.

You just have to listen to them. Totally radicalised and brainwashed. They really believe despite the monumental evidence to the contrary that they won the election and that is down to Trump.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-16 6:11 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-16 3:56 PM

That's sedition.

That's insurrection.

Yes, you have to consider what led to this Terrorist coup attempt. It was not only the call to fight on the day by Trump and his cohorts but two months of convincing his supporters that they had been robbed and the election was stolen. Its all led to this, not just on that one day on the 6th of January. Its been a carefully engineered uprising.

You just have to listen to them. Totally radicalised and brainwashed. They really believe despite the monumental evidence to the contrary that they won the election and that is down to Trump.

So radicalised and brainwashed they believe he's the second coming of Christ, For them he's this Messianic figure whose going to lead them all to salvation. That's why QAnon nutters push this wacko sh1t about Dems being Satinists and Paedophiles etc. I've seen all this fawning adherence before from fundamentalist nutjobs.

Here is another Klepper clip which illustrates this weird servility.....and shows their deranged minds but they're so far gone themselves, they can't see it.

https://tinyurl.com/y5a6bplm

StuartO - 2021-01-16 5:09 PM

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. If you would like to see what he has been posting browse pages 6 and earlier of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread. Birdbrain has eased off on his insults since them but he's replaced with outraged complaining on a completely spurious basis. As you can see from reading this notice all I'm doing is asking him to tell us he's not going to be so nasty from now on.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and that's a pity because I think they are likely to be giving Birdbrain encouragement but he is pretty much unrepentant so far and is sticking to his ourage about being persecuted, which of course is nonesense. Everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of aggressive posts and offensive, gratuitous insulting of people has been awful.

I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways. If we all do this for a while he's bound to get the message eventually.

You are an embarrassment

Trump on Biden, God and Guns. :-S

Trump promised "to protect Christianity" and for many supporters his campaign slogan "Make America Great Again" could have been synonymous with "Make America Christian Again".

At a rally in Ohio last year he warned a Biden presidency would mean "no religion, no anything".

"Hurt the Bible, hurt God. He's against God, he's against guns," he claimed.

Now i'm no theologian but anyone with a basic understanding of Christianity knows God doesn't advocate guns. The American mindset is certainly screwed up. :-|

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55578096

Archived