UK's deaths from COVID........Are unknown.....

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-23 9:24 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 8:49 AM

jumpstart - 2021-02-23 7:16 AM

So not just UK....how many others..

The Guardian: Italy 'misled WHO on pandemic readiness' weeks before Covid outbreak.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/22/italy-misled-who-on-pandemic-readiness-weeks-before-covid-outbreak

It's evident that the virus is on the rise again in many Eastern European EU countries :-| ..........

The EU's handling of the Pandemic has been a perfect example of everything that's wrong with the EU, and why we were SOoooo right to vote to leave >:-) ........

Not that the miserable LOSER brigade will thank us for saving their sado ar*e's :D .........

You didn't notice that it was Italy and not the EU that hadn't complied? There is no mention if the EU has to submit a plan or not but at least the EU funded BioNTech in 2018 recognising the potential danger from a pandemic.

Interesting the EU agency has a little list https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/seasonal-influenza/preparedness/influenza-pandemic-preparedness-plans

Here in the UK from that list it looks like our most recent plan was 2011, we ignored the findings of Operation Signet, privatised the PPE distribution centre which then got in a legal dispute between its landlord and a hedge fund that bought it which led to the PPE shortage.

What I noticed in the Guardian article is that the families are taking legal action against government, here such an action would be by Judicial Review, guess what the government want to change? Yes Judicial Review, I suppose after the kicking the courts gave them they're after revenge?

Hows that plan working out for the EU??? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2021-02-23 12:02 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-23 9:24 AM

The Guardian: Italy 'misled WHO on pandemic readiness' weeks before Covid outbreak.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/22/italy-misled-who-on-pandemic-readiness-weeks-before-covid-outbreak

It's evident that the virus is on the rise again in many Eastern European EU countries :-| ..........

The EU's handling of the Pandemic has been a perfect example of everything that's wrong with the EU, and why we were SOoooo right to vote to leave >:-) ........

Not that the miserable LOSER brigade will thank us for saving their sado ar*e's :D .........

You didn't notice that it was Italy and not the EU that hadn't complied? There is no mention if the EU has to submit a plan or not but at least the EU funded BioNTech in 2018 recognising the potential danger from a pandemic.

Interesting the EU agency has a little list https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/seasonal-influenza/preparedness/influenza-pandemic-preparedness-plans

Here in the UK from that list it looks like our most recent plan was 2011, we ignored the findings of Operation Signet, privatised the PPE distribution centre which then got in a legal dispute between its landlord and a hedge fund that bought it which led to the PPE shortage.

What I noticed in the Guardian article is that the families are taking legal action against government, here such an action would be by Judicial Review, guess what the government want to change? Yes Judicial Review, I suppose after the kicking the courts gave them they're after revenge?

Hows that plan working out for the EU??? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

English comprehension 0/10

If you look at the EU list you will see that each country has its own plan.

And judging by our death toll we come out worst than most .

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-23 12:07 PM

More LOSER Lies *-) .........

We are currently 17th but judging by the way the virus is kicking off again in those Eastern European countries.......I reckon once the Pandemic is over we'll be much further down the scores on the doors ;-) .........

Which will not please our resident HATERS *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Looks like their plan was to allow the EU to sort out their vaccines >:-) ........

How's that working out? ;-) .............

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 12:26 PM

Looks like their plan was to allow the EU to sort out their vaccines >:-) ........

Well since you asked, much better for them as they haven't had the massive death rate the UK has, nor the massive level of infection the UK has so are not so reliant on the roll out of a vaccine to return their economies to normal.

So where is the evidence? You're posting fake news that you've just made up aren't you?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-23 12:38 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 12:26 PM

Well since you asked, much better for them as they haven't had the massive death rate the UK has, nor the massive level of infection the UK has so are not so reliant on the roll out of a vaccine to return their economies to normal.

Really? ;-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9288055/More-German-state-workers-AstraZeneca-jab-doses-begging.html

That must be why they're begging folk to have the A/Z jab because they dont need it? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

What deluded fools you LOSERS are >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-22 4:24 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-22 12:45 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-22 10:52 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-22 10:46 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-22 9:45 AM

colin - 2021-02-21 3:59 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-21 3:18 PM

So you agree we are currently 17th? ;-) ..........

We appear to be 17th out of 195 countries, so pretty near the top, but look at those countries which have done worse and there's little to be 'boasting' about, more to hang our heads in shame.

I'd like to know why we have 60% higher excess death rate than France, let alone double the excess death rate of Germany.

So not the highest as Barry Fake News would have us believe *-) ...........

Nor the 4th.....because countrys count their COVID deaths differently :-| ........

Maybe 17th......But I note China was missing from the list? ;-) ........

https://www.ibtimes.sg/china-hiding-covid-19-death-toll-21-million-cell-phones-disappeared-why-41580

My guess is in the wash up after the Pandemic is over, we will be even further down the list and have fared no better or worse than any similar country with a similar demographic from the Pandemic :-| .........

But we will have shown the world how to Roll Out a vaccine and how to bounce back economically B-) .......

Your chart is totally floored as it depends on how health services around the world have coped with none covid deaths and treatments. We have an NHS service which is the envy of the world that is open to all. Whilst its struggled who is to say other health services have not struggled more? So we might have fewer excess deaths from other illnesses than other countries. We are also behind the curve in terms of when it all kicked off so we are not looking at a full year.

Look at the infection rates per 100000 and frequently we have been at the top of the list.

I dont suppose you can rely on figures from third world countries but it makes little difference. The UK government has failed massively to protect its citizens of our "island" nation and you are simply desperately grasping at anything you can find to try and disguise that fact.

Still defending your Fake News Barry *-) ..........

So how are you going to spin this after all your bad mouthing? >:-) ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9278683/Nadhim-Zahawi-says-evidence-looks-good-vaccines-lower-Covid-transmission.html

Suck it UP Hater (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Spin what? When did I say the vaccine would not work? Bad mouthing? The only thing I have "criticised" is the government and Johnson for their disastrous record throughout the entire pandemic. Only a couple of weeks ago The same "Daily Fail" was reporting on a massive rise in care home deaths from covid where it had tripled, presumably after 75% of them were vaccinated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9188551/Coronavirus-UK-Weekly-care-home-death-toll-triples-fortnight.html

I think its you that is the Hater Dave. You are obsessed with hate and "bad mouthing" anyone that has the sense to stand up to the regime you have been suckered into.

However, if any of this propaganda from the Mail is true then its great news. Well done the Vaccine producers and the NHS.

Jeezus *-) .........

How many times did you tell us Boris was gambling with peoples lives by ignoring the vaccine makers recommended jab spacing? >:-) .........

For example :D .........

"Barryd999

Posted: 21 January 2021 6:19 PM

Subject: RE: Vaccines,anyone

The government has also taken the gamble to ignore the strict instructions from the vaccine manufacturers to have the jabs three weeks apart. "

Todays lesson.......FAKE NEWS spreaders need good memories (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What is fake news about that? The government did gamble and ignore the strict instructions from the vaccine manufacturers and we now have no comeback should something go wrong.

As I also kept saying its a gamble that might well pay off. It "appears" so far that it has but its very early days. Lets hope it works.

The point is, Johnson gambled with our lives. Its what he does. So far it has led to the worse death rate in the world on more than one occasion and one of the highest death tolls in the world and certainly the highest in Europe. (do not quote your floored chart again please). The rolling 7 day total on numerous occasions we have hit the top of the chart. Who is to blame for that?

Getting something right (hopefully) does not somehow cancel out the last year of absolute atrocious handling of everything from Brexit to the Pandemic.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-02-23 12:54 PM

We appear to be 17th out of 195 countries, so pretty near the top, but look at those countries which have done worse and there's little to be 'boasting' about, more to hang our heads in shame.

I'd like to know why we have 60% higher excess death rate than France, let alone double the excess death rate of Germany.

Nor the 4th.....because countrys count their COVID deaths differently :-| ........

https://www.ibtimes.sg/china-hiding-covid-19-death-toll-21-million-cell-phones-disappeared-why-41580

My guess is in the wash up after the Pandemic is over, we will be even further down the list and have fared no better or worse than any similar country with a similar demographic from the Pandemic :-| .........

But we will have shown the world how to Roll Out a vaccine and how to bounce back economically B-) .......

Your chart is totally floored as it depends on how health services around the world have coped with none covid deaths and treatments. We have an NHS service which is the envy of the world that is open to all. Whilst its struggled who is to say other health services have not struggled more? So we might have fewer excess deaths from other illnesses than other countries. We are also behind the curve in terms of when it all kicked off so we are not looking at a full year.

Look at the infection rates per 100000 and frequently we have been at the top of the list.

I dont suppose you can rely on figures from third world countries but it makes little difference. The UK government has failed massively to protect its citizens of our "island" nation and you are simply desperately grasping at anything you can find to try and disguise that fact.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9278683/Nadhim-Zahawi-says-evidence-looks-good-vaccines-lower-Covid-transmission.html

Spin what? When did I say the vaccine would not work? Bad mouthing? The only thing I have "criticised" is the government and Johnson for their disastrous record throughout the entire pandemic. Only a couple of weeks ago The same "Daily Fail" was reporting on a massive rise in care home deaths from covid where it had tripled, presumably after 75% of them were vaccinated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9188551/Coronavirus-UK-Weekly-care-home-death-toll-triples-fortnight.html

I think its you that is the Hater Dave. You are obsessed with hate and "bad mouthing" anyone that has the sense to stand up to the regime you have been suckered into.

However, if any of this propaganda from the Mail is true then its great news. Well done the Vaccine producers and the NHS.

Jeezus *-) .........

How many times did you tell us Boris was gambling with peoples lives by ignoring the vaccine makers recommended jab spacing? >:-) .........

"Barryd999

The government has also taken the gamble to ignore the strict instructions from the vaccine manufacturers to have the jabs three weeks apart. "

Todays lesson.......FAKE NEWS spreaders need good memories (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What is fake news about that? The government did gamble and ignore the strict instructions from the vaccine manufacturers and we now have no comeback should something go wrong.

As I also kept saying its a gamble that might well pay off. It "appears" so far that it has but its very early days. Lets hope it works.

The point is, Johnson gambled with our lives. Its what he does. So far it has led to the worse death rate in the world on more than one occasion and one of the highest death tolls in the world and certainly the highest in Europe. (do not quote your floored chart again please). The rolling 7 day total on numerous occasions we have hit the top of the chart. Who is to blame for that?

Getting something right (hopefully) does not somehow cancel out the last year of absolute atrocious handling of everything from Brexit to the Pandemic.

I for one am more than pleased that Boris took a calculated risk B-) .........

I feel sorry for those EU countries who gambled that the EU knew what it was doing 8-) .........

Bulletguy - 2021-02-23 12:59 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 12:23 PM

We are currently 17th.

List the 16 countries that have had more covid deaths ahead of UK.

Still waiting for an answer to this.

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 1:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-23 12:54 PM

Jeezus *-) .........

"Barryd999

I for one am more than pleased that Boris took a calculated risk B-) .........

I feel sorry for those EU countries who gambled that the EU knew what it was doing 8-) .........

No you dont. You are revelling it on another thread you keep bumping hoping for a response. I find that abhorrent to be honest.

You use the word hater a lot but when it comes to Johnny Foreigner its clear who the chief hater is on here. Maybe you should spare a thought for those 120000+ here that are dead because our government failed on every level throughout this pandemic.

The only person you care about is you. That much is clear.

Bulletguy - 2021-02-23 1:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-23 12:59 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-23 12:23 PM

We are currently 17th.

List the 16 countries that have had more covid deaths ahead of UK.

Still waiting for an answer to this.

Pelmet?

jumpstart - 2021-02-24 12:49 PM

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

And yet more statistics , deaths per mil......which puts us fourth.

Does it really matter what order countries are?

Yes as it is a clear indication of how well a country has managed a pandemic in protecting its citizens.

Which is probably quite a good indication as to how much it cares for its citizens, including the ones in care homes who are no longer "economically productive".

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-24 12:53 PM

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Yes as it is a clear indication of how well a country has managed a pandemic in protecting its citizens.

Which is probably quite a good indication as to how much it cares for its citizens, including the ones in care homes who are no longer "economically productive".

Exactly this ^^. Pelmet has claimed UK to be 17th worst in covid deaths yet despite being asked (more than once) for clarity of this and to name the other 16 countries, he's ignored the question so we can conclude it was yet more fairy stories from Planet Pinocchio.

Oh. I see ..so as the UK is far advanced with number of vaccine doses administered compared to the EU that means the EU don't care as much for their citizens as the UK cares for its own.

jumpstart - 2021-02-24 1:24 PM

Oh. I see ..so as the UK is far advanced with number of vaccine doses administered compared to the EU that means the EU don't care as much for their citizens as the UK cares for its own.

No it means that as most EU countries didn't let the virus run rampant through its communities then it is not so reliant on vaccinating its population to control it.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-24 1:35 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-24 1:24 PM

No it means that as most EU countries didn't let the virus run rampant through its communities then it is not so reliant on vaccinating its population to control it.

Oh yes it did, try explaining that to Italy France and Spain that the virus wasn't really rampant in their country so they don't need much vaccine.

Do your analogy doesn't hold up to scrutiny , the EU care less for their citizens.

Archived