That'll ruin the squads New Year...........

Guest pelmetman

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-31 12:36 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-31 9:56 AM

Brian Kirby - 2021-12-30 6:50 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-30 6:08 PM .............................

1.....Back then the Pandemic had just appeared and Boris had been in the job for months......What's Germany and France's excuse now? ;-) .........

2......I Refer you to my thread titled "15" its quite easy to find if you use the search facility :D .......

3......Germany & France have had the best part of 2 years to prepare for the Delta variant and the Omicron......they haven't......so they have F*cked UP *-) ........

4.......You're easily confused as is eveident by you thinking deaths rates per 1million on "worldometer" refer to "That day" 8-) ........

1 "What's Germany and France's excuse now?" Excuse for what? Having lower total death rates per 1,000,000 population than UK? Do they need an excuse for that?

2 I can't find any thread by entering either 15, or "15" as search terms. Does it actually exist on this forum? Not one you got deleted, was it?

3 Untrue. Delta was first identified on 31 May 2021, seven months ago, and Omicron on 26 November 2021.just 5 weeks ago. Hardly two years to prepare, is it? Overclaiming again! You're a real chip off the old Boris block, aren't you! :-D

4 They do. There are three settings. "Now", "Yesterday", and "Two days ago". Given those options, "Now" seems to me to suggest today's figures. So 31/12/21 becomes "that day". What's wrong with that?

1........They "currently" have a death rate lower than the UK, it wont be long with deaths in the 100's everyday until they catch us up..........So what's their excuse for squandering their earlier advantage? :-| ........

2........https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/15-/58102/ ;-) ...........

3........Well you LOSERS seem to think Boris should have prepared for the pandemic that no one knew was coming, within just a few weeks of becoming PM..........Hypocrites *-) .........

4.........If you read my 15 thread you will see that we were overtaken months ago by many EU countries........The only question is which EU country will overtake us next (?) ...........Because its pretty bleedin obvious the EU's penny pinching and Merkels & Macron the Moron bad mouthing of AZ has cost lives 8-) ............But no doubt you LOSERS will ignore their F*ck Ups? >:-( ...........

Worra a bunch of Pathetic LOSERS *-) ..........

Oh and Johnson says test test test, before you go out and meet others, just a shame they have run out of tests. Javid explains for the muppets that there is a worldwide shortage of tests. Wales plays a blinder and offers the 4,000,000 that they have spare...

Thats 20 million in total they've loaned to us.

It seems whilst Johnson was wasting millions running his "Chumocracy" and throwing parties, the Welsh government has behaved responsibly toward their taxpayers.

https://gov.wales/written-statement-covid-19-mutual-aid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-31 12:36 PM

Hospital beds per 1000 people (most recent World Bank data)

-Germany: 8.0

-France: 6.0

-Italy: 3.2

-UK: 2.5

ICU-CCB beds per 100,000 people

-Germany: 38.7

-France: 11.6

-Italy: 12.5

-UK: 6.6

UK hospital beds per 1000:

-2000: 4.08

-2005: 3.72

-2010: 3.54

-2015: 2.51

-2019: 2.46

Scary isn't it

And it gets even worse when you see the scale of Johnson's debts

England can't even afford to keep the beds its got

Especially now Brexit has trashed the economy and saved the wealthy from paying tax.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-12-31 1:47 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-31 12:35 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-12-31 11:03 AM

1.....Back then the Pandemic had just appeared and Boris had been in the job for months......What's Germany and France's excuse now? ;-) .........

2......I Refer you to my thread titled "15" its quite easy to find if you use the search facility :D .......

3......Germany & France have had the best part of 2 years to prepare for the Delta variant and the Omicron......they haven't......so they have F*cked UP *-) ........

4.......You're easily confused as is eveident by you thinking deaths rates per 1million on "worldometer" refer to "That day" 8-) ........

1 "What's Germany and France's excuse now?" Excuse for what? Having lower total death rates per 1,000,000 population than UK? Do they need an excuse for that?

2 I can't find any thread by entering either 15, or "15" as search terms. Does it actually exist on this forum? Not one you got deleted, was it?

3 Untrue. Delta was first identified on 31 May 2021, seven months ago, and Omicron on 26 November 2021.just 5 weeks ago. Hardly two years to prepare, is it? Overclaiming again! You're a real chip off the old Boris block, aren't you! :-D

4 They do. There are three settings. "Now", "Yesterday", and "Two days ago". Given those options, "Now" seems to me to suggest today's figures. So 31/12/21 becomes "that day". What's wrong with that?

1........They "currently" have a death rate lower than the UK, it wont be long with deaths in the 100's everyday until they catch us up..........So what's their excuse for squandering their earlier advantage? :-| ........

2........https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/15-/58102/ ;-) ...........

3........Well you LOSERS seem to think Boris should have prepared for the pandemic that no one knew was coming, within just a few weeks of becoming PM..........Hypocrites *-) .........

4.........If you read my 15 thread you will see that we were overtaken months ago by many EU countries........The only question is which EU country will overtake us next (?) ...........Because its pretty bleedin obvious the EU's penny pinching and Merkels & Macron the Moron bad mouthing of AZ has cost lives 8-) ............But no doubt you LOSERS will ignore their F*ck Ups? >:-( ...........

Just wondered how you were getting on adding to that list of covid deaths by Island Nations Dave? Remember I started it for you?

There must be some that are worse than us surely seeing as Johnson has done such a good job here of protecting a nation surrounded by sea.

Covid deaths per million for Island nations.

UK 2184 (170000+ deaths in total)

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Iceland 110 (only 36 deaths in total)

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

New Zealand 9 (only 51 deaths in total)

Didn't your school master Dad teach you that the UK is made up of "3" countries? 8-) .........

Although the Cornish would say its 4 :D ..........

No because there are four countries in the UK! *-)

So what? We are still a small island surrounded by water. That should have given us an advantage over mainland Europe. Clearly other island nations have by a country mile kept infections and deaths at bay better than Johnson has yet you carry on defending the indefensible. He lost the battle way back in early 2020 by playing it down and refusing to listen to the advice being screamed at him from around the world and from our own scientists. As if that wasnt bad enough, time and time again throughout the pandemic he did the same yet still you defend the indefensible. Whats worse is not only do you defend this moron you actively try and wag the finger at the EU and Europe? Is there something wrong with you?

Oh yeah I forgot NI..........so that's your UK is a Island country shot down in flames >:-) .........

I can only assume there is deffo summat wrong with you..... seeing as you're so annoyed that the UK is no longer suffering the worst from COVID *-) ...........

Worra Sado Chimp (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2022-01-01 9:46 AM

Just wondered how you were getting on adding to that list of covid deaths by Island Nations Dave? Remember I started it for you?

There must be some that are worse than us surely seeing as Johnson has done such a good job here of protecting a nation surrounded by sea.

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

Didn't your school master Dad teach you that the UK is made up of "3" countries? 8-) .........

So what? We are still a small island surrounded by water. That should have given us an advantage over mainland Europe. Clearly other island nations have by a country mile kept infections and deaths at bay better than Johnson has yet you carry on defending the indefensible. He lost the battle way back in early 2020 by playing it down and refusing to listen to the advice being screamed at him from around the world and from our own scientists. As if that wasnt bad enough, time and time again throughout the pandemic he did the same yet still you defend the indefensible. Whats worse is not only do you defend this moron you actively try and wag the finger at the EU and Europe? Is there something wrong with you?

Oh yeah I forgot NI..........so that's your UK is a Island country shot down in flames >:-) .........

I can only assume there is deffo summat wrong with you..... seeing as you're so annoyed that the UK is no longer suffering the worst from COVID *-) ...........

Ah so you acknowledge then that our Island nation has suffered the worst from Covid on more than one occasion. Thats progress I guess. Actually last time I looked we were still recording some of the highest infection rates in Europe and the Highest not that long ago. Island nations can be made up of more than one island you clot. Indonesia has 17000 of them. *-) Its also heavily populated with 273 million inhabitants. Point is island nations should be able to protect themselves better and clearly with the exception of the UK with its tinpot poundland Churchill leader they have been able to.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-01 10:28 AM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

Ah so you acknowledge then that our Island nation has suffered the worst from Covid on more than one occasion. Thats progress I guess. Actually last time I looked we were still recording some of the highest infection rates in Europe and the Highest not that long ago. Island nations can be made up of more than one island you clot. Indonesia has 17000 of them. *-) Its also heavily populated with 273 million inhabitants. Point is island nations should be able to protect themselves better and clearly with the exception of the UK with its tinpot poundland Churchill leader they have been able to.

Hmmm :-| ............

Indonesia's Covid-19 Death Toll More Than Double the Official Data: IHME Analysis

BY :JAKARTA GLOBE

MAY 07, 2021

https://jakartaglobe.id/news/indonesias-covid19-death-toll-more-than-double-the-official-data-ihme-analysis

Pelmethead you seem to forget that first Johnson dismissed it as little more than flu, then in March 2020 he told us the pandemic would be over in 12 weeks, then later, it would be over by Christmas. This view determined his whole approach to dealing with the pandemic - short term plans, u-turns, acting too late. He failed us from Day 1.

IMG_20220101_122311_compress74.jpg.551abbff0a2fd8840e2f950f178c2302.jpg

pelmetman - 2022-01-01 10:48 AM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

Indonesia's Covid-19 Death Toll More Than Double the Official Data: IHME Analysis

MAY 07, 2021

https://jakartaglobe.id/news/indonesias-covid19-death-toll-more-than-double-the-official-data-ihme-analysis

Even if that were true and it was just Indonesia it would still be half the death rate of the UK. Indonesia is also the fourth most populous country in the world and a lower middle income status country where whilst its done pretty well since the 90s, 25 million people still live in poverty and deprived conditions. Yet still in the list of island nations they have far outperformed the UK, a G7 country under Johnson throughout the pandemic. How shameful is that?

Telegraph seem to disagree with you Pelmethead

"The larger ones, known as Little Nightingales or "Boris wards", are where improving but not fully recovered patients will be kept should hospitals start to overflow. The smaller ones are made by Nutwell Logistics and other purveyors of "soft-shell body storage solutions"."

I remember when "soft-shell body storage solutions" were called a morgue.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/frightening-new-covid-data-shows-boris-johnsons-omicron-gamble/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-01 4:57 PM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

MAY 07, 2021

Even if that were true and it was just Indonesia it would still be half the death rate of the UK. Indonesia is also the fourth most populous country in the world and a lower middle income status country where whilst its done pretty well since the 90s, 25 million people still live in poverty and deprived conditions. Yet still in the list of island nations they have far outperformed the UK, a G7 country under Johnson throughout the pandemic. How shameful is that?

So you are saying its not true? :-| .......

Why is that?...........

1........Is it that the graph also shows that Japan under reporting of death rates is even higher than indonesia, which also pisses all over your island country theory?

2........Perhaps it's because it shows that the UK's death rate has exactly mirrored Italy?

3........But we know the trut....... It dosen't fit you hate filled Boris/Brexit bashing agenda? *-) ........

Keep on hating & hoping Barry Bullsh1t (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2022-01-02 10:12 AM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

MAY 07, 2021

Why is that?...........

1........Is it that the graph also shows that Japan death rate is higher than indonesia, which also pisses all over your island theroy?

2........Perhaps it's because it shows that the UK's death rate has exactly mirrored Italy?

3........But we know the truth is....... it dosen't fit you hate filled Boris/Brexit bashing agenda? *-) ........

Have you read the Torygraph lately?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/frightening-new-covid-data-shows-boris-johnsons-omicron-gamble/

Or the Express

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1543355/brexit-boris-johnson-2022-brexit-deal-northern-ireland-protocol-Liz-Truss-EU-news

Your boy is taking a hell of a kicking

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1543631/boris-johnson-news-red-wall-keir-starmer-labour-keir-starmer-tories

All this and you still haven't got your windows!

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-02 10:20 AM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

MAY 07, 2021

Why is that?...........

1........Is it that the graph also shows that Japan death rate is higher than indonesia, which also pisses all over your island theroy?

3........But we know the truth is....... it dosen't fit you hate filled Boris/Brexit bashing agenda? *-) ........

Have you read the Torygraph lately?

Or the Express

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1543355/brexit-boris-johnson-2022-brexit-deal-northern-ireland-protocol-Liz-Truss-EU-news

Your boy is taking a hell of a kicking

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1543631/boris-johnson-news-red-wall-keir-starmer-labour-keir-starmer-tories

All this and you still haven't got your windows!

"Frightening new Covid data shows Boris Johnson’s omicron gamble may be about to implode"

So just another expert pessimist hoping and hating *-) ..........

"POST-BREXIT trade rules with the EU which came into force today may leave UK businesses not bothering to import goods, a former top civil servant has claimed."

So just another bitching civil servant LOSER >:-) .......

"BORIS JOHNSON's lead over Labour in the Red Wall has all but evaporated after a new poll puts the Conservative 16 points behind Sir Keir Starmer's party."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

So that's really just 5 points to make up over the next 120+ weeks ;-) ..........

I seem to recall even your hero Corbyn was polling those kinda numbers when he LOST >:-) .........

Keep on Hating & Hoping & LOSING (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

MAY 07, 2021

Why is that?...........

1........Is it that the graph also shows that Japan under reporting of death rates is even higher than indonesia, which also pisses all over your island country theory?

3........But we know the trut....... It dosen't fit you hate filled Boris/Brexit bashing agenda? *-) ........

Its not based on facts but estimates and even if it were true it still puts islands states like Japan and Indonesia way down on deaths compared to the UK. Whichever way you try and dress it up as you scrabble around the internet desperately trying to show Islands states that have failed as badly as we have in protecting their inhabitants against covid you are going to fail because without doubt by a country mile we are the worst and that is down to Boris Johnson and his inept handling of the pandemic from way back when he talked about taking it on the chin and how we should all carry on shaking hands to when against all advice he constantly dithered and delayed, refused to put in a circuit breaker, cancelled Christmas then it was on again, then it was cancelled again, sent kids back to school for one day then sent them home again to give everyone Covid, failed to lock down routes into the UK in time (India anyone?) until he was finally saved by the vaccine producers and the NHS he has done his best to destroy.

That is why we as an island state lost all our advantages and why 170000+ people are dead.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-02 10:49 AM

Indonesia 531

Philippines 465

Japan 145

Australia 83

Madagascar 36

MAY 07, 2021

Why is that?...........

Its not based on facts but estimates and even if it were true it still puts islands states like Japan and Indonesia way down on deaths compared to the UK. Whichever way you try and dress it up as you scrabble around the internet desperately trying to show Islands states that have failed as badly as we have in protecting their inhabitants against covid you are going to fail because without doubt by a country mile we are the worst and that is down to Boris Johnson and his inept handling of the pandemic from way back when he talked about taking it on the chin and how we should all carry on shaking hands to when against all advice he constantly dithered and delayed, refused to put in a circuit breaker, cancelled Christmas then it was on again, then it was cancelled again, sent kids back to school for one day then sent them home again to give everyone Covid, failed to lock down routes into the UK in time (India anyone?) until he was finally saved by the vaccine producers and the NHS he has done his best to destroy.

That is why we as an island state lost all our advantages and why 170000+ people are dead.

So seeing as you only like facts now *-) ........

How many of those 1700000+ deaths were caused by COVID or died with COVID? :-| ..........

Naturally you'll be able provide factual figures and not ESTIMATES (^) ..........

pelmetman - 2022-01-02 11:50 AM ......................................

How many of those 1700000+ deaths were caused by COVID or died with COVID? :-| .........................................

Worldometers: today - 148,778. Not enough? Just stick around a bit. :-S

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-02 12:15 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-02 11:50 AM ......................................

How many of those 1700000+ deaths were caused by COVID or died with COVID? :-| .........................................

Worldometers: today - 148,778. Not enough? Just stick around a bit. :-S

He is not going to need to stick around for long. NHS is shutting down as we watch, schools won't have enough staff to open on Tuesday. The time for a late intervention was Boxing Day, but Johnson couldn't announce one then because of NYE parties, he is not allowed to mention parties.

Not only that, 30% of Covid patients discharged from English hospitals are readmitted within five months and almost one in eight of them die. These are not counted.

people who die of complications as a result of the virus, beyond 28 days of a positive test, are also not included in the widely quoted government figure. Over time this discrepancy is likely to make the government figure less of an accurate representation of the true coronavirus death toll.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/22/uk-official-covid-death-toll-undercounted-fatalities

Then of course there are those that die of something else because they cant get the treatment they need or cant get an ambulance because they are stuck outside a hospital with a covid patient in the back. As the NHS reaches capacity once again and thousands of NHS staff are off with Covid because Johnson just let it rip this is also only going to increase.

I guess we will never know the true total but without doubt it is already and will continue to be horrific.

pelmetman - 2022-01-02 11:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-02 10:49 AM

How many of those 1700000+ deaths were caused by COVID or died with COVID? :-| ..........

Naturally you'll be able provide factual figures and not ESTIMATES (^) ..........

UK Government website provide the figures.....updated daily at 4pm. This link has been shown to you countless times before but you prefer to remain in denial. *-)

1706655900_CoviddeathsUKGov1stJan.thumb.JPG.255191da2709038a45472bd0dc7538b9.JPG

Guest pelmetman

Can someone explain the difference to the Chimp"s" above the difference between dying "within 28 days of a positive test" and dying of COVID *-) ........

Worra bunch of thick as sh1te Chimps :-| .......

pelmetman - 2022-01-02 2:45 PM

Can someone explain the difference to the Chimp"s" above the difference between dying "within 28 days of a positive test" and dying of COVID *-) ........

I don't know, Dave. Perhaps you could explain it, to help us/them out?

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-02 4:58 PM6

I doubt it. It took him long enough for the penny to drop on this thread.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/It-appears-/58892/#M698210

Why don't you explain the difference? We'll wait.

Bulletguy - 2022-01-02 7:52 PM

Why don't you explain the difference? We'll wait.

He's ignoring the thread so doesn't know. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2022-01-02 4:58 PM

If someone is run over by a bus and is rushed to hospital and dies.......yet they had tested positive in the previous 28 days for COVID ........what killed them? :-| ........

I'll make it simple for you....... the answer is a number ;-) ........

1.........Bus

2.........COVID

pelmetman - 2022-01-04 9:25 AM

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-02 4:58 PM

If someone is run over by a bus and is rushed to hospital and dies.......yet they had tested positive in the previous 28 days for COVID ........what killed them? :-| ........

I'll make it simple for you....... the answer is a number ;-) ........

1.........Bus

2.........COVID

A fit healthy young footballer is taken ill and is rushed to hospital where he is diagnosed with Covid.

29 days later - he dies.

What did he die of ?

I'll make it easy for you.

It's Covid.

( So why would he be excluded from the governments figures ? )

:-|

Archived