Germany in a Motorhome

B Dobson

6 minutes ago, Keithl said:

And why should I pull the thread? It's all above board so far :classic_smile:

My mistake . I had thought that maybe me asking Brian to prove something hes claimed might be a step too far given its not motorhome related . Hopefully Brian as a gentleman can clear up the confusion 

6 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

My mistake . I had thought that maybe me asking Brian to prove something hes claimed might be a step too far given its not motorhome related . Hopefully Brian as a gentleman can clear up the confusion 

I read Brian's post as just a casual comment so maybe you have read it in the wrong context?

27 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

Meantime it's over a day since I asked why you don't post up photos of the trip you said you made earlier this year in France. 

And make sure to include your MH in at least one shot to prove you aren't cheating and really took a coach tour with Brendan 😀

9 hours ago, Bulletguy said:

Meantime it's over a day since I asked why you don't post up photos of the trip you said you made earlier this year in France. 

Quite fitting Brian mentioned the word "obsessed" as you seem totally "obsessed" with wanting to ogle my French holiday "photos" from this year . Is it just my French holiday photos you feel the need to view as I dont recall seeing a demand from you to view other members French holiday pics and why just my France trip? . Must admit its a little concerning and how can you assure me you wont post my photos up elsewhere? 

On 12/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, mtravel said:

My reports, at least the last ones, are from 40 to 60 pages and almost all of them are over 12 Megabytes. Translating them is a decidedly tiring and time consuming task.

Not much less writing daily minireports.

Ask Keith/Daniel for the possibility of attaching a file other than simple pictures and I could publish the German one of which I already have my (poor) English Pdf version.

The accepted file types for attaching to a posting are gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png with a maximum size of 48.84MB per attachment. For each forum member there is also a 488.28MB attachment overall size limit.

I've browsed the Invision Community (IC) forum and - when enquiries have been made about directly attaching .pdf files to postings - the answer has been that the IC platform does not include that capability and there is no intention to provide it.

it's amusing that, in recent new Chatterbox postings, using the word  "motorhome" immediately followed by a link to an unrelated press article is (apparently) thought to comply with the Chatterbox forum's revised statement of purpose.

(Who is Brendan?)  

3 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Quite fitting Brian mentioned the word "obsessed" as you seem totally "obsessed" with wanting to ogle my French holiday "photos" from this year . Is it just my French holiday photos you feel the need to view as I dont recall seeing a demand from you to view other members French holiday pics and why just my France trip? . Must admit its a little concerning and how can you assure me you wont post my photos up elsewhere? 

Best be careful as we know Barry999 likes to play with his photoshop, and I remember nearly wetting myself when Pelmetman got his crayons out to play with Brian's avatar🤣 

7 hours ago, B Dobson said:

Quite fitting Brian mentioned the word "obsessed" as you seem totally "obsessed" with wanting to ogle my French holiday "photos" from this year . 

I'm not playing your silly ping pong game Antony. You were badgering Max to post up photos and details of his touring so I only thought it fair you could at least lead by example and post your photos from France (remember, you said on the forum you spent 6 weeks in France). It's been two days since I first asked you but I never expected you'd have anything to show as I don't think you've been touring in France this year as you claimed. 

You could of course easily prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, Bulletguy said:

I'm not playing your silly ping pong game Antony. You were badgering Max to post up photos and details of his touring so I only thought it fair you could at least lead by example and post your photos from France (remember, you said on the forum you spent 6 weeks in France). It's been two days since I first asked you but I never expected you'd have anything to show as I don't think you've been touring in France this year as you claimed. 

You could of course easily prove me wrong.

Im quite prepared to to send you some pics to your email or to your phone if you assure me you'll not post them on here or elsewhere and that you'll then publicly apologise for insinuating Im lying about a holiday? Just had a rethink about this one . I dont feel comfortable sending you pics privately given your track record . I believe the best way would be for me to email you some dated campsite conformations, maybe one from Annecy and another from La Couronne and then you can publicly apologise?

25 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Im quite prepared to to send you some pics to your email or to your phone if you assure me you'll not post them on here...

Oh FGS grow up Antony. Clearly it was another of your fairy stories you regularly cooked up on CB otherwise you'd have posted photos and details without being asked.......just as fm Robinhood did by posting his excellent thread;

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/54857-two-go-mad-post-pandemic-the-trip-log-returns/

3 minutes ago, Bulletguy said:

Oh FGS grow up Antony. Clearly it was another of your fairy stories you regularly cooked up on CB otherwise you'd have posted photos and details without being asked.......just as fm Robinhood did by posting his excellent thread;

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/54857-two-go-mad-post-pandemic-the-trip-log-returns/

Why would I have wanted to post up photos for you to ogle . Gives me the shivers just thinking about it . I have the dated email conformations for the sites as I suggested and all could be cleared up in moments and I could even send them to another member if you prefer and then you can apologise but as usual you'd rather spread untruths, its what you do day in day out 

• Keithl locked this topic

Archived