Argument section

michele

Guest starspirit

No Caraprof you have, as usual, got totally the wrong idea.

This thread is about arguments - not violence - and not personal attacks.

I appreciate that violence insults and attacks are your speciality but they should be confined to every other thread in your usual way please.

Thank you for being such a kind and understanding pillock.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem is, I haven't heard a decent argument, worthy of its name, yet.  All I've seen is lots of 'tis - 'tisn't bickering, with a bit of insulting as a proto finale.  Surely an argument should have a point, a counter point, and a discussion - before the bickering breaks out?  Teddies at dawn, anyone?

starspirit - 2007-05-15 10:42 AM No Caraprof you have, as usual, got totally the wrong idea. This thread is about arguments - not violence - and not personal attacks. I appreciate that violence insults and attacks are your speciality but they should be confined to every other thread in your usual way please. Thank you for being such a kind and understanding pillock.

Richard,

Even though most people would agree with you, you cannot call Caraprof a pillock, that's not being argumentative, it's a personal attack.

How did you get the word pillock past the Mod? The last time I called you that it came out pi**ock.

michele - 2007-05-15 9:04 AM

Sandy ,

who gave you permission to get your thread locked 8-) Wayne you haveno right to sit on the side lines you need permission for that :D

Thread locked? what b**ger nicked my keys?

Bazza454 - 2007-05-15 12:06 PM
starspirit - 2007-05-15 10:42 AM No Caraprof you have, as usual, got totally the wrong idea. This thread is about arguments - not violence - and not personal attacks. I appreciate that violence insults and attacks are your speciality but they should be confined to every other thread in your usual way please. Thank you for being such a kind and understanding pillock.

Richard,

Even though most people would agree with you, you cannot call Caraprof a pillock, that's not being argumentative, it's a personal attack.

How did you get the word pillock past the Mod? The last time I called you that it came out pi**ock.

now you're just picking on poor little richie, just cos he got a naughty word passed the mods - and you know he's too shy to stick up for himself :D :D :D :D :D 'course it may be that the mods have taken 1 look at the subject heading and decided to leave the thread alone .. .. .. .. *-) let the children play :D :-> :-> B-)

Who said I,m playing I,m arguing what would you all know .

My idea is fantastic I can let of steam no one has to read it if they dont want . anyway you all only came to this thread for a nosey because you are all nosey ...So there take that ..

and its funny if not pushed to far ;-)

it's a brilliant idea 'cheley, one of your best in fact

if it gets out of hand we can lock 'em in and throw away the key -

if it doesn't - it's well worth a fiver for 5 minute argument

:D

no it isn't

yes it is

no it isn't

yes it is

B-)

Guest starspirit
Bazza454 - 2007-05-15 12:06 PM

Richard,

Yeah I know but just between ourselves I had rather hoped that it would provoke an argument.

Essex Girl never northern git always get it right . Anyway dont butt in what dont concern you . You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag .

shut up drink another and get back to your cook house duties .

edepuss smeedy puss

howie - 2007-05-15 7:38 PM

twooks - 2007-05-15 2:03 PM

rubbish :D :D :D :D

B-)

Sorry Twooksy baby. No fat chicks allowed on this thread, so off you go. :-> :-> :->

you 're in real trouble pizza face call my mate just you wait ;-)

7WADCAJ8FM32CAJ83PW7CAP2HP06CAWVTPE7CA0VEH6FCAR0HG00CACJM8KICA3B101MCAM3PLF5CAAJ4JRZCASNGZJ2CATUJK4NCAJJYVI5CAKUJGA4CALXQTLTChangman.jpg.30aab968b7eba13aeb49590684cca8e7.jpg

michele - 2007-05-15 8:48 PM What are you on about you old fart you need glasses not beer :D

But i need glasses for the beer you numpty essex yob, i bet you are a hoodie and go around mugging maggots any way dont try to argue with me you havent the brains & GET OFF MY THREAD .

LLLLOOOK Numpty just cause you feel an idiot now for saying I can't spell .

Dont have to take offence or even a gate or in your case a bridge UMBRIDGE :-) look what you made me do now ..made it biggar its all your fault ..

1106198556_pizzaface.jpg.c24d0f31cb1d75ded6126eef14a705c0.jpg

Archived