Argument section

michele

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being 'Taken in hand' is too good for you guys, pillories n stocks n rotten veg and eggs [we can either throw them at you or make you an omelette for tea - 'sup to you >:-( ]

just 'cos 'chelley has a kind heart - don't forget she's away for a few days and you've got to contend with ME, so buck your ideas up, stand to attention, stomachs in - in I said - chests out - stand tall no slouching at the back, and hands up any one with a good .. .. .. .. .. wait for it

..argument - otherwise you are banned from this thread - 'cos I say so so there

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

Hi all

Can anyone join in the argument even if we don't know what it is about?

How about an argument/discussion about teenagers and the grief they all cause us!

Love both of mine to bits ...... Prom night last night with number two son Year 11 and Prom night tonight with number one son 6th form, had a huge Hummer Limo in our street picking up number one son and 15 of his friends, was lovely and was so jealious that I am not 18 anymore! However, have bags under my eyes from last night waiting up for no 2 son and no doubt again tonight for no 1 son!!!

Work in the morning, joy!

Cheers

Janet

waddya mean can anyone join in the argument - who do you think you are, where do you think you are - you can't just roll up and demand inclusion - this is a highly tuned carefully crafted topic - you can't just expect to join in without extensive training and qualifications - years of apprenticeship to a full accredited pythonesque master - you must start with the 5 minute discussion and practise for years - live in a cardboard box - work down the mines get up three hours before you've gone to bed .. .. .. ..

tchh *-) *-)

B-)

Yacks is right ! she said so so there take that you all.

Howie & Wayne in big trouble now I suggest you both do as your told and stop messing otherwise thats it trouble big cyberspace trouble.

I could be watching you whilst away and will soon see if you are behaving.

So stand up straight No you dont need to dress up wayne! keep that for Maggie yacks & me are only interested in the bad behaviour !

we wont stand for it do as your told when you're told !

now you have been told! >:-)

Listen all you NUMTYS on this thread, you THINK you can come on here giving your veiws or opinions to me & my friend howie! grow up youv'e not lived long enough so get back to what you know best ; child minding & cleaning the house. numpty's. oh BTW vote Labour.

Archived